Star Wars

Comments

• SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,829
    Hamill just wants that sweet Harrison Ford retirement.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 970
    Trailer hitting tonight...
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,418
    Looking ominous there Luke...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 561
    And my ticket is reserved
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,714
    YT link

PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,693
    If that whiny asshole kills Leia, there won't be any redemption big enough to save his character from becoming more hated than Hayden Christiansen's Anakin.

Hell, the actor better be ready to hide from the public for at least two years.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,829
    po pimpus wrote: »
    If that whiny asshole kills Leia, there won't be any redemption big enough to save his character from becoming more hated than Hayden Christiansen's Anakin.

Hell, the actor better be ready to hide from the public for at least two years.

At least it'd be the INTENDED reaction this time.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,492 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    he aignt gonna do it.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,492 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sooo got my fan event tickets.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 970
    WE DID IT LEDDIT!!!
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 10
    You typically don't see men fight their mothers in movies, let alone twice in the same film.

bg451.gif
    Post edited by RockBogart on
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,911
    Leia is so dead lol
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,693
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Leia is so dead lol

Well, duh.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,041
    Luke thinks Rey is either a Kenobi or Rey is the same as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader...
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,911
    edited October 10
    Why is the black dude holding a light sabre???

Movie is called the last Jedi rofl and they are promoting two new ones.

EDIT nm watched it again, is not a light sabre.

Is Rey killing Luke???
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,418
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Why is the black dude holding a light sabre???

Movie is called the last Jedi rofl and they are promoting two new ones.

EDIT nm watched it again, is not a light sabre.

Is Rey killing Luke???

The Last...Real Nigga Jedi?
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 572
    This trailer felt like it was for an intirely different film than the last trailer released, I loved it.

I’m not ready for Porgs
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,006
    Finn isn't holding a lightsaber. You can see the blade fold out and energise - it's probably a vibro weapon of some sort.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Brorochi_JBrorochi_J Joined: Posts: 30
    Anybody notice how Poe is on the "dark side" in the poster? Pretty sure this movie gonna be filled with so many twists. Trailer makes everything seem so obvious (Luke/Leia gonna die) that I don't think any of that is going to happen.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,041
    Remember that Leia wasn't gonna die and they said that Episode 9 was supposed to be about Leia, but you know...
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,692 mod
    Trailer is definitely meant to mislead. Especially that last part where, if you watch it closely, is actually scenes from different locations put together.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Minor nerdy nitpick, they gave Luke a Terminator hand but in The Empire Strikes Back when Luke is his getting hand replaced on the ship after losing it in the Vader fight it's a human like robot hand.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,403
    *clears throat*

From watching the trailer it would seem it's a combination of ESB & RoTJ with some of the scenes we've seen in the trailer and also a mix of new scenarios, which is nice to see.

Hopefully will we see at the end of this movie is a combination of Jedi and Sith philosophy to create a gray force-user order & have it explored in the last movie of this sequel trilogy but then again this is all wishful thinking.

It would seem that this is the course that Disney is taking what was some of his novels and TV show exploring the gray aspect of the force...
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,267
    I hope Luke ends up the big bad. Just turn him into Kreia
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,403
    So, Kylo & Rey are gonna team up and fight him? Cause that would be the only course of action they could take since Kreia wanted to destroy the Force & there needs to be balance in the Force
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,320
    RockBogart wrote: »
    YMDSLTSAC wrote: »
    Minor nerdy nitpick, they gave Luke a Terminator hand but in The Empire Strikes Back when Luke is his getting hand replaced on the ship after losing it in the Vader fight it's a human like robot hand.

Bitch that was almost 40 years ago. No telling what happened to that fake skin when you're living in the damn woods.

Plus we don't know if that his his first cybernetic hand or not. He could switch to a model that less matching his lost hand but more practical to use.
    His "hand" had received damage on Episode VII on Jaba's barge
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,075
    VI
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.