Pimp My Character! - The Custom Color Thread

Comments

• 7thHolyScripture7thHolyScripture Joined: Posts: 172
    WARNING: LOTS OF IMAGES
    Spoiler:
  • awkwardscrubawkwardscrub Headbutt? Headbutt. Joined: Posts: 144
    That Storm Asuka is great! I'll pair that one up with my Cannonball Hwoarang.
    A mediocre Juri, Hugo, Abel, Makoto, Adon, Labrys, Tsubaki, Taokaka, Jon Talbain, Lillith, Hulk, X-23, Sentinel, and Aeon.
  • Deadman InkDeadman Ink Joined: Posts: 2
    Those are all awesome! As soon as I learn how to post pictures on here I'll put mine up. Someone want to help me out? I'm a nub on here lol. XP
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Such Beautiful Misery Joined: Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Just got the new characters, and im trying out Juri/Alisa:
    IiEJr.jpg
    096b7.jpg
  • iLoVBoomsiLoVBooms Plasma Chucker Joined: Posts: 59
    I made a Remy Guile/Bob/Sagat... Ill post the pictures when I get home. I think the bob turned out the best lol.
    Remy is top tier!
    Guile who?
  • TeriosTerios I'll give you the show of a lifetime! Joined: Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't take pictures but I turn Hugo's shirt white and leave the red dots. Red hair and a few more changes and you have Lee Kanker from Ed, Edd and Eddy.
    USF4: Juri/Adon/Ibuki/Chun/Yun/E.Ryu/Poison/Hugo
    SFxT: Juri/Lars/Hugo/Paul
    UMvC3: Spidey/Doom/Vergil
    KoFXIII: Kula/Ash/Hwa
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the new characters, and im trying out Juri/Alisa:

We have pretty similar colors it appears - Red/White is my "main" set of team colors. :D

I should prol'ly take more pics myself, it's been a while. Got most of my intended characters up-to-par color-wise. :-)
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Peach / Lucina Zelda / Sheik
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • Disaster FXDisaster FX Dungeon. Seven years, no trials. Joined: Posts: 264
    img0261lr.jpg
    Julia as Sakura from Naruto

scaled.php?server=521&filename=img0262af.jpg&res=landing
    Lei as Gen. =D
    SFxT:
    Mains: Kazuya + Hwoarang/Bryan
    Benchwarmers: Chun/Lei/Lars/Marduk/Law/Jin
    Learning: Jack-X/Lili

URIEN FOR SFxT DLC!
  • ChungriChungri A.K.A. SuperSexyStriderHien on another forgiving planet Joined: Posts: 644
    I went there. Lol. I wish the freaking bandages weren't connected to the waist sash.
    Spoiler:
    Psn: IcyOnionKnight
    UMV3: Strider/Spiderman/??? (Can't decide on a 3rd.)
    KOFXIII: Kensou/Daimon/Saiki, wtfever.(Can't decide on a 3rd here neither. ;- ;)
    SSF4: Yang
    SfxT: GuyxRaven(I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME. ;- ;)
    P4A: Yosuke
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 360
    I went there. Lol. I wish the freaking bandages weren't connected to the waist sash.
    Spoiler:
    Me too, but that blue colour doesn't really remind me of Strider. I went with Purple.
    I tried out MvC1 on GGPO and most likely I will be playing as Strider/Morrigan when MvC Origins comes out on PSN (I think the game will be removed from ggpo). In the meantime, I can play as Strider Guy and Morrigan Poison (Recoloured alt). :-P
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
  • DanteDante HAPPY END - 行き止まり Joined: Posts: 1,027
    here is my teams/colors for my characters
    Spoiler:
    UMvC3: Dante/Vergil/Strider Hiryu | Persona 4 Arena: Yukiko I Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012: Guy Rank A

[SIZE=13px]‎"The most intelligent people disguise the fact that they are intelligent. Wise men do not wear nametags. The more people talk about their own skills, the more desperate they are — their work should speak for itself."[/SIZE]
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Holiday Prosecutor. Joined: Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these have a particular theme but this is what I rock,
    and NOBODY will EVER be able to guess what my lars one is
    Spoiler:

Yes I know the quality on the one for Jin is garbage tier. Also he is supposed to be themed with Juri's purple awesomeness.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    snip

I have no clue who Lars is suposed to be... Is it... is it Rock Lee?

(I kid, nicely done)
  • RaidenaveliRaidenaveli Jesus Shuttlesworth Joined: Posts: 130
    Kakashi is in SF x T!?
    SFXT: Nina/???? (2nd Team)Chun Li/Sakura
    XBL: Raidenaveli
    PSN: Raidenaveli
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Holiday Prosecutor. Joined: Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually has anybody done witchblade poison? I would but i don't play poison enough to wanna buy the alt.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • AsicaAsica Joined: Posts: 146
    Hey guys, I love the thread and wanted to add my own attempts.

Seth inspired Sagat:
    img20120805164604.jpg

Stephen King's IT "Mad Clown" Heihachi:
    img20120805165230.jpg

Roman-statue-come-to-life Ogre (because I haven't bought the alt yet >.<):
    img20120805171339.jpg

Wonderwoman Alisa:
    img20120805170112.jpg

Captain America Hwoarang:
    img20120805162449.jpg

X-Men Hwoarang:
    img20120805162925.jpg

Evil Hwoarang :D
    img20120805163035.jpg
    KOFXIII: King, Andy, Ryo
    SSFIVAE2012: Sagat (Main), Abel (learning)
    SFxT: Hwoarang x Heihachi
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 876 ✭✭✭
    Just got the game again yesterday, have all the colors been released yet for consoles?
    Because I want jump in on on the customization train. I made a Kratos inspired Sagat, Vegeta inspired Kazyua, and a blue-Tron Charlie Steve plus some other stuff.
    Injustice: Black Adam, Sinestro
    SSFAE: Dudley, Sagat
    UMVC3: Taskmaster aka La Parka!!, Magneto, Wesker
    TTT2: Dragnov, Kazyua, Forest Law
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Such Beautiful Misery Joined: Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    I know I posted this color already, but I love it when they do this win pose, they go so well together.
    040XY.jpg
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭✭
    Where is Blanka the Hedgehog? Seriously guys...
    win pose

Some of the poses my teams have done, I'm just like "okay that's fuckin' awesome". I'm always looking for that at the end of a match, lol.
  • VictormaruVictormaru Legendary Sannin Joined: Posts: 884
    Where is Blanka the Hedgehog? Seriously guys...

BlankSonic.png?width=500
    Funny coincidence. This was actually the first edit I did with Blanka as soon as the new characters were released. There wasn't really much you could do with Blanka so I just went with Sonic the Hedgehog. It was either that or Beast a.k.a. Hank McCoy from the X-Men. Same thing.

616679_464285190257213_2045899698_o.jpg?width=500
    [SIZE=16px]After purchasing and downloading the latest [/SIZE][SIZE=16px]SF DLC Char Swap Costume Complete Pack[/SIZE][SIZE=16px], I immediately had to hit up Lars first. You're crazy if you didn't notice this. I mean it was completely inevitable. Even without the comparison picture, everyone should obviously know that this guy is Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, straight up![/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]431998_464296836922715_829280623_n.jpg?width=500[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px]This color edit was inspired by Rita Repulsa from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Sure, Juri could have gotten the treatment but I couldn't think of anything else. It was just the first thing that popped in my head, lol. I think this looks cool anyway. Rest in peace Soga Machiko.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]616169_464293123589753_1483223447_o.jpg?width=500[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px]Gabriel Belmont from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. This was requested by a friend of mine. He somehow saw Gabriel in Lars (I don't know how but whatever). I tried to get the brown trimmings down correctly while still maintaining his silver armor pieces. This was the lightest brown they had. It might've looked better if I were able to change his pants to brown but unfortunately Lars' suit is entirely connected. This was the best I could do.[/SIZE]
    "Please don't disappoint me." - Orochimaru
  • MuayGioMuayGio aka Wulfsten Joined: Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey! You haven't felt the true beat of my groove yet! Here!
    SFxT : Blanka x Elena
    AE : Dee Jay
    Ha. I'll throw down some more of my random edits.

LEI.jpg?width=500
    Turned Lei Wulong into Long from Blood Roar. I hope ya'll know about them Bloody Whores. Long was the first character that came to mind and I knew it'd be an easy edit. I think I got this one down to a tee. I might just edit his other Custom into Shenlong; from Bloody Roar 3 though, not Dragon Ball Z.

ALISA.png?width=500
    A friend of mine came up with this idea so I went ahead and did it. Alisa into Harley Quinn. I thought it came out very nice.

ChunLogic.png?width=500
    This one's an oldie I did from back when the glowing colors were released. This one's inspired by BossLogic's Chun-Li artwork. You could find the original image on his deviantART page.

GokuJin.png?width=500
    Jin as Goku (Super Saiyan form) from Dragon Ball Z of course. Ya'll better recognize.

IbukiRaiden.png?width=500
    Ibuki as Raiden from the original Mortal Kombat (back when he was "Rayden", son). I wasn't able to add any blue to her costume so I had to go with the original all-white suit and it worked out quite well.
  • AsicaAsica Joined: Posts: 146
    Victormaru: Really like your Goku Jin.
    KOFXIII: King, Andy, Ryo
    SSFIVAE2012: Sagat (Main), Abel (learning)
    SFxT: Hwoarang x Heihachi
    Hey, I really like my Goku Jin, lol. I feel badass when I'm using him, 'cause everyone knows there's no being neither real or fictional that could ever surpass Goku.
  • Akimbo TacKnifeAkimbo TacKnife Joined: Posts: 16
    Hey, I really like my Goku Jin, lol. I feel badass when I'm using him, 'cause everyone knows there's no being neither real or fictional that could ever surpass Goku.

u like HAVE to make a Lars Vegeta.... right now lol
    SF4: Juri // Chun-Li
    UMVC3: X-23, Vergil, Wesker // Jill, Hawkeye, Vergil
    SFxT: Juri, Hwoarang, Christie, Alisa
    Tekken: Lili, Nina DoA: Ayane // Momiji
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭
    I need ideas for Alisa. This is the best I have so far:
    Spoiler:
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
    Alright, I'm throwin' down another batch!

ArmorInferno.png?width=500
    I don't know if anyone remembers the Ronin Warrior anime back in the day. This Heihachi color edit is inspired by Ryo's "Armor of Inferno" transformation.

codyRonald.png?width=500
    Cody as Ronald McDonald. I really couldn't think of anything else and I felt like I had to do something with this.

heihachiwolv.png?width=500
    Heihachi as Wolverine from the X-Men. A friend gave me the idea and I thought it was genius. "Hey, you can make him into Wolverine." "Oh snap! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Manhattan.png?width=500
    Ogre as Doctor Manhattan from the Watchmen; a comic book series by DC Universe. If ya'll haven't seen the film yet, go watch it and you'll see Dr. Manhattan in all his glowing blue penis glory.

Urien.png?width=500
    This color edit is dedicated to a close friend of mine who used to always whoop my ass with this blue-colored Urien back in the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike days. This specific color can be accessed by selecting Urien with the Medium Punch button. Now every time I play with Bryan I'm like, "Damn, I wish he had Aegis Reflector".

YoshiIori.png?width=500
    This was a random idea that popped into my head one day and I thought it would be creative. I turned Yoshimitsu into Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters. I tried black at first but I think he's more noticeable with blue. What the hell is the actual color of Iori's shirt anyway? Blue? Black? Purple? Grey? Navy blue? Fuck it.
    So here's my inspiration:
    Spoiler:

Did this with Law and Lei first, then said "eff it, make em all bronze!"
    Spoiler:
  • JoeDowntownJoeDowntown "You will fall by my hand! Joined: Posts: 29
    ChunLogic.png?width=500
    This one's an oldie I did from back when the glowing colors were released. This one's inspired by BossLogic's Chun-Li artwork. You could find the original image on his deviantART page.

The Chun-Li is really good. Good job trying to match it!
    PSN - JoeShorts
    Persona 4 Arena - Mitsuru, Aigis
    TTT 2 - Alisa, Angel, Devil Jin, Lili, Lars and Xiaoyu
  • BeefjavelinBeefjavelin Joined: Posts: 27
    I'm pretty dull so the only cool thing I've done is themed my ryu as ken and my ken as ryu. Mostly because i play ryu but think ken looks cooler. Will try to get some photos tomorrow and edit them in if i have time
  • IsshunSengekiIsshunSengeki #HAMLORD Joined: Posts: 163
    I made a custom colour set for Lars inspired by Vegeta in his Saiyan armour.
    I'll upload a picture when I get a chance.
    PSN: IsshunSengeki
    KOF XIII: Saiki/K'/Shen | BBCP: Azrael/Kagura
  • C.Viper FanC.Viper Fan 1 time evo finalist Joined: Posts: 103
    Resurrection!
    Spoiler:

Nice, diggin' the Lars MK colors in particular! :tup:
  • BunnycapBunnycap Team NAH is killing good fighting games. Joined: Posts: 817
    http://www.zytor.com/~johannax/jigsaw/sf/a3.html
    click on the character's name that applies and you have alpha 3 and other games color palette
    PSN:Bunnycap
    "I'm far too old for the rest of SRK, but I'm not old enough for GD. Every time I go in there, I end up feeling like I need an adult."
  • kitsunisankitsunisan I need alcohol Joined: Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭
    2012-10-24-225017.jpg
    2012-10-24-224722.jpg
    2012-10-24-180905.jpg
    2012-10-24-180617.jpg'
    2012-10-24-175846.jpg
    2012-10-24-180138.jpg
    DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU - The Community
  • the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so I finally got SFxT. Time to upload some edits.

No real references for these - they're just some festive Christmas colors I've decided to wear on my mains for this month.
    Spoiler:
    Elena as...
    Spoiler:
    Dudley as...
    Spoiler:
    Jack-X as...
    Spoiler:
    Lili as...
    Spoiler:
    Xiaoyu as...
    Spoiler:
    Chun Li as...
    Spoiler:
    Nina as...
    Spoiler:
    Sakura as...
    Spoiler:
    Balrog as...
    Spoiler:
    Cammy as...
    Spoiler:
    Ken as...
    Spoiler:
    Ryu as...
    Spoiler:
    Lei as...
    Spoiler:
    Raven as...
    Spoiler:
    Poison as...
    Spoiler:
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
    edits

Nice all around, but the Bobobo reference is too awesome. :rofl:
  • jonogunnjonogunn Joined: Posts: 299
    Iron Guile & Hulk-X
    386028_10151214907385734_90881424_n.jpg
    OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
  • JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier Blood Joined: Posts: 638 ✭✭✭
    Nice stuff guys. Victormaru's ones are pretty amazing, and even though I can't be bothered to post the pic of the corresponding character reference, I'll say the inspiration if there is one:

Dante, sort of.
    2012-12-01203341.jpg

2012-12-01203355.jpg

2012-12-01203407.jpg

2012-12-01203436.jpg

Ermac, from MK.
    2012-12-01203445.jpg

2012-12-01203452.jpg

2012-12-01203504.jpg

2012-12-01203523.jpg

2012-12-01203533.jpg

2012-12-01203618.jpg

2012-12-01203629.jpg

2012-12-01203637.jpg

2012-12-01203704.jpg

2012-12-01203714.jpg

2012-12-01203724.jpg

2012-12-01203743.jpg

2012-12-01203751.jpg

2012-12-01203800.jpg

Hakumen, from BlazBlue.
    2012-12-01203824.jpg

2012-12-01203833.jpg

Mega Man Zero
    2012-12-01203841.jpg

Ryu Hayabusa.
    2012-12-01203851.jpg

Goku, fro DBZ.
    2012-12-01203858.jpg

Hotsuma, from Shinboi.
    2012-12-01203906.jpg

2012-12-01203924.jpg

2012-12-01203938.jpg

2012-12-01203948.jpg

2012-12-01204010.jpg

2012-12-01204018.jpg

Inspired by his Tekken 4 alt.
    2012-12-01204030.jpg

Inspired by Ragna the Bloodedge.
    2012-12-01204046.jpg

2012-12-01204055.jpg

2012-12-01204103.jpg

2012-12-01204121.jpg

2012-12-01204128.jpg

2012-12-01204137.jpg
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
  • SakuraSoMoeSakuraSoMoe I'll do my best! Joined: Posts: 186
    I made a gallery of some of my custom colors.
    http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/SakuraSoMoe/library/Street%20Fighter%20x%20Tekken%20Cosplay%20Colors
    http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/SakuraSoMoe/library/Street%20Fighter%20x%20Tekken%20Non-Cosplay%20Colors

Some of my favorites:
    LiliKarinCosplay_zpsfd0782b5.jpg
    Karin Cosplay

LiliI-NoCosplay_zps0b1d3488.jpg
    I-No Cosplay

LiliRachelAlucardCosplay_zps5abf0f58.jpg
    Rachel Alucard Cosplay

XiaoyuJamCosplay_zpsd850dfab.jpg
    Jam Cosplay

AsukaLilicaCosplay_zps8ca78ffb.jpg
    Lilica Cosplay

AlisaDlanorCosplay_zpse09321bf.jpg
    Dlanor A. Knox Cosplay

PoisonMorriganCosplay_zps6cdf5e76.jpg
    Morrigan Cosplay

OgrePeanutButterAndJellySandwichCosplay_zps23154b1d.jpg
    ...Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cosplay
  • psymoNiZedpsymoNiZed Joined: Posts: 4
    Good stuff SakuraSoMoe here a few of mine. Mine are based on other characters too so i'll start with the two i main. Warning there is alot.

Ibuki as Strider Hiryu.
    2012-12-25-185255_zps6546659a.jpg
    Cole Macgrath as good Cole, evil Cole and Nathan Drake.
    Cole_zps2a583fc2.jpgLili as Yukari Takeba From Persona 3 and Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4.
    Lili_zpsb83f7db9.jpg
    Asuka as Strider, Ibuki and Milenna.
    asuka_zps542dc9e6.jpg
    Alisa as Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII.
    2012-12-25-184408_zpsbf3092c0.jpg
    Lars as Superman, Batman and Magneto.
    Lars_zps6096cc1b.jpg
    Heihachi as Young Heihachi and Wolverine
    Heihachi_zpsf8cad0e8.jpg
    Rolento as Robin and Nightwing.
    Rolento_zps923c27c0.jpg
    Julia as Green Arrow and Hawkeye.
    Julia_zps1e4ebf1e.jpg
    Jin as the Joker, Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza and Phoenix Wright.
    Jin_zpsdeb09fe8.jpg
    Chun Li as Hsien ko and Mai
    Chun-li_zps073b40cc.jpg
    Guile as Van Damme Guile.
    2012-12-25-184423_zps9cd161c7.jpg
    Ryu as Iron Fist.
    2012-12-25-184611_zpsdb2bc13c.jpg
    Ken as Dante.
    2012-12-25-184632_zps70581253.jpg
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,919 ✭✭
    aw_zps6d6d1da7.jpg

Only reason I'm alting Lili. It's too epic!
    R.I.P. sksksksksk222

Damn psymoNiZed that's some pretty cool stuff, and very accurate to the characters too =]
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
    Damn psymoNiZed that's some pretty cool stuff, and very accurate to the characters too =]

Hang on mate there's still more. :)
    Raven as Strider.
    2012-12-25-184815_zps0e51ff0c.jpg
    Juri as Chun Li.
    2012-12-25-184858_zpsf971b892.jpg
    Hwoarang as Batsu from Rival Schools.
    2012-12-25-185024_zps2b68cd8a.jpg
    Steve as the Mad Hatter.
    2012-12-25-185038_zps24c6e579.jpg
    Bob as Captain America.
    2012-12-25-185340_zps2e129e1e.jpg
    Guy as Strider.
    2012-12-25-185354_zps9e9b8bd1.jpg
    Megaman as Zero.
    2012-12-25-185529_zps25904c6f.jpg
    Elena in the Persona 4 school uniform.
    Elena_zps443c3aa4.jpg
    And Sakura also in the Persona 4 uniform and her alternates as Yukari, Yukiko and Chie.
    Sakura1_zpsb1d86bc3.jpg
    Sakura2_zps1d3495c9.jpg
    So that's all of them.
    Damn you love Strider don't you, haha
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Yeah he's very easy to replicate amongst the ninja Characters.
  • SakuraSoMoeSakuraSoMoe I'll do my best! Joined: Posts: 186
    Awesome to see more activity here :-)
    Only reason I'm alting Lili. It's too epic!

Oh damn I didn't even think of that lol!
  • the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp! Time for more. Some of these had to have been done already considering they were so obvious, so forgive me if I'm treading in anyone's territory.

Nina:
    Spoiler:
    Cole:
    Spoiler:
    Cammy:
    Spoiler:
    Bryan:
    Spoiler:
    Dudley:
    Spoiler:
    Jin:
    Spoiler:
    Lars
    Spoiler:
    Ken:
    Spoiler:
    Marduk:
    Spoiler:
    Cody:
    Spoiler:
    Dhalsim:
    Spoiler:
    Ryu:
    Spoiler:
    Asuka:
    Spoiler:
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."