Pimp My Character! - The Custom Color Thread

Comments

• the7kthe7k Kitty Pride. Joined: Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭✭
    More. Happy New Years.
    Elena: Starfire (Teen Titans), Maya (Killer Instinct 2), Goddess Athena (SNK), Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)
    yWv5Yb.png9d331b.pngIzWWKb.pngdUlz2b.png
    Guy: Jago (Killer Instinct)
    MAiETb.png
    Vega: Skeletor (He-Man)
    udnQQb.png
    Chun Li: Kim Wu (Killer Instinct 2), Mina (Samurai Shodown V)
    547oQb.pngSAVj6b.png
    Juri: Blue Mary (Fatal Fury), Ms. Fortune (Skull Girls)
    9KNdqb.pngXr3h7b.png
    Xiaoyu: Hotaru (Garou: MOTW)
    pknjrb.png
    Jin: Claw Iori (KOF), Classic Iori (KOF)
    VDPiHb.pngsQo8Cb.png
    Julia: Yuffie Kisaragi (original Kingdom Hearts version)
    uNSeab.png
    Poison: Yuffie Kisaragi (original Kingdom Hearts versio)
    pCfrgb.png
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
  • TimTimTimTim T-T-T-Timmay! Joined: Posts: 1,321
    Who has the coolest rolento fit? I'm looking for one but I can't find anything cool.
    Just a lazy prick.
  • psymoNiZedpsymoNiZed Joined: Posts: 4
    Who has the coolest rolento fit? I'm looking for one but I can't find anything cool.

Take a look at characters in other forms of media. movies, tv shows, anime, comics, video games, that's how i came up with the Robin and Nightwing outfit playing Arkham City. Even look for a character who also uses a stick or baton. You can make a Darth maul outfit very easily.
    Take a look at characters in other forms of media. movies, tv shows, anime, comics, video games, that's how i came up with the Robin and Nightwing outfit playing Arkham City. Even look for a character who also uses a stick or baton. You can make a Darth maul outfit very easily.
    Darth Maul yes lol.
    Just a lazy prick.
  • JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier Blood Joined: Posts: 628 ✭✭✭
    2 new color sets for my team, made on the moment. They kind of had inspirations but after editing them they hardly look like where they came from, haha.

LarsJinRedandBlack_zps5c45edf2.jpg

LarsJinBlueandBlack_zps5c4b7594.jpg

Also TimTim, Spider was fuckin awesome and MMXCM was FUCKIN AWESOME =D
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
    Also TimTim, Spider was fuckin awesome and MMXCM was FUCKIN AWESOME =D
    God bless your soul.
    Just a lazy prick.
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK i like em slow and powerful *kappa* Joined: Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    x37h3r.jpg

34j896h.jpg

The purple one is obvious, but the second one is original.
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK i like em slow and powerful *kappa* Joined: Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    That Vega: Skeletor is f'n sweet. Good job.
    Thanks guys, here's some more... mostly the ladies this time.
    Jin: Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
    dcAuT65b.png
    Lars: Captain Planet (The Power Is YOURS!)
    BktPvY3b.png
    Sakura: Miss Martian (Young Justice), Karin Kanzuki (SFA3), Snow White (Disney), Malin (KOF2003)
    9csErhob.pngy8k1qECb.pngKNSLeB0b.pnguQq3CWdb.png
    Christie: Momoko (KOFXI), Ariel (Disney)
    JnB1hnkb.pngVWI1CrLb.png
    Chun Li: Li Xiangfei (Real Bout Fatal Fury 2)
    o3wepcAb.png
    Elena: Momoko (KOFXI)
    927OCeDb.png
    Juri: Angel (KOF'01), Korra (Legend of Korra)
    hBw9VWAb.pngj38Jm6Qb.png
    Cammy: Power Girl (DC)
    jWl1fqrb.png
    Lili: Ingrid (Capcom Fighting Evolution)
    Ezf6p9gb.png
    PSN: the_7k. XBL: the7k. http://www.twitch.tv/the7k - Turn on, Tune in, Drop combos.

"Comebacks are fine as long as I'm the one doing them. Otherwise, they are evidence of a broken, poorly balanced game and it's all because of poor netcode and in-game lag due to poor port optimization and it was a terrible matchup and they need to patch the game and I should have won that and why does anyone even play this awful, fraud friendly game."
  • VictormaruVictormaru Legendary Sannin Joined: Posts: 884
    Nice. I'm definitely going to steal that Captain Planet and Ingrid idea. I'm surprised I'd never thought of Ingrid myself. Good shiz.
    "Please don't disappoint me." - Orochimaru
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Such Beautiful Misery Joined: Posts: 877 ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot!

The Kat is the main one I wanted to show off in this one. Looks a lot better in battle than here. The rest are pretty standard fair and I'm sure have already been done before.
    Julia: Nadia La Arwal (Nadia: Secret of Blue Water)
    RwoEaLQb.png
    Akuma: Oni (SF4AE), Shin Akuma (CvS2), Bishamon (Darkstalkers)
    sjXNjOsb.pngo9xAWO4b.pngK61gXHwb.png
    Christie: Kat (Gravity Rush)
    GPi6yNmb.png
    Ryu: Evil Ryu (SF Alpha 2)
    oL72bd1b.png
    Ken: Violent Ken (SvC: Chaos)
    4Cux3XYb.png
    Zangief: Hulk Hogan (WWF)
    aTv1GRPb.png
    Hugo: Rugal (King of Fighters)
    N5sGvh7b.png
    Heihachi: Geese (Fatal Fury)
    aIuRjBdb.png

• rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Bishamon Akuma and Kat Christie <3
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "waifufighter" ~
    SFxT - Cammy, Juri, Elena, Nina, Poison, Julia, Marduk, Law
    Smash | Samus, ROB, Dedede, ZSS, Ness | USF4 - Rose, Cammy, Poison
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooo i just thought of an awesome yet simple color scheme. I will make it later in the day:cool:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any9epum.jpg yusuke urameshi hwoarang

ugy8a2u8.jpg kurama jin

buja8e5u.jpg hiei jin

gemyga3u.jpg kuwabara paul

7udytyma.jpg old genkai heihachi

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Sigh... I have a problem...

I can't stop doing these things...

Heihachi: Young Heihachi
    8OAcCShb.png
    Sakura: "Sunburned" Sakura (MvC2), Heart Aino (Arcana Heart)
    lIn8IBeb.pngegW5uE1b.png
    MEGAMAN: Thanos (Marvel)
    qw2dCalb.png
    Chun Li: Roll (TvC)
    sidii0kb.png
    Lei: Samus (Metroid)
    0STJgiib.png
    Nina: Zero Suit Samus (Metroid)
    JZ6LHmPb.png
    Hwoarang: Spencer (Bionic Commando)
    gvgkq9gb.png
    Poison: Molotov Cocktease (Venture Bros.)
    L9Cs2z7b.png
    Law: Bojack (Dragon Ball Z)
    DXqwZ5Db.png
    Steve: Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z)
    YNrZA9sb.png
    Lars: Saiyan-Armor Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
    glIIpiBb.png

• Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭
    I've been using this for a while, but I could take a proper screenshot now that the colors are available on PC.

Hwoarang - Daisuke Motomiya (Digimon Adventure 02)
    imageimage
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
    edited February 2013
    Been a while. Made 38 palettes while the site was down. Some are just classic palettes from previous games that I want to see how they'd translate to this game. Also, probably should have made a Nadia Elena a long time ago, seeing as Elena was clearly inspired by Nadia. Despite the simplicity, I like it. One of them, the Cammy dark skin/white suit/blue gloves alt, shows up constantly in fan art yet I've never seen it in an actual game. It looks really good on her, though, so it's a keeper. (Here's an example of it in fan art.)

Static might not have come out great, but I felt like if anyone was to be Static, it would be Cole. I also really like how the Ashley Graham turned out, looks good (to me) in action.

Elena: Nadia (Nadia: Secret of Blue Water), Karin (SFA3)
    AWJKiPib.pngLqJ2ghBb.png

Lei: Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
    iCEAqp3b.png

Cammy: Mystery fan-favorite alt, SFA3 default
    eJWoJ8rb.pngsW9EkUEb.png

Jack-X: E.Honda's SFA3 default
    qk7oQvSb.png

Ogre: Magaki (KOFXI), Seth (SF4), Necro (SF3)
    IKXzl71b.pngI88L4lnb.pnglvYvgl1b.png

Nina: Ulala (Space Channel 5)
    eVa7nUqb.png

Kazuya: Devil (Tekken)
    AHmKfp7b.png

Dudley: Seth (KOF), 3S Fierce Alt, 3S Start + Strong Alt
    6QMXiRDb.pngI1ZuyTSb.pnganoZRLtb.png

MEGAMAN: Super Skrull (MvC3), Mega Man Zero, Classic Mega Man
    WqSgsQMb.pngMMdjxgNb.pngZQQ1ipdb.png

Steve: Sub-Zero (MK3)
    bBfgZA8b.png

Poison: Lilith (Darkstalkers), Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?), Scanty (Panty & Stocking)
    RmlrxL5b.pngnEXT1Dab.pngPsFrtFtb.png

Juri: Kneesocks (Panty & Stocking)
    6rkjITIb.png

Ryu: Super Turbo Fierce Alt
    TRq0EiAb.png

Ken: Super Turbo Fierce Alt
    dmczSc5b.png

Sagat: Alpha default
    F6E4hwJb.png

Bison: Super Turbo Fierce Alt, Magneto (Marvel), Dr. Doom (Marvel)
    3Gg6SqLb.pngEGW8yLpb.png5d86g69b.png

Blanka: Super Turbo Strong Alt, CvS2 3 Punches Alt, CvS2 Roundhouse Alt
    I07ouH1b.pngc6b2Cbvb.png8YwA5MJb.png

Julia: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
    J2vFh10b.pngSUyqd8hb.png

Akuma: Oboro Bishamon (Darkstalkers)
    wU5Wt4fb.png

Lili: Alice (Alice In Wonderland)
    gOtelW5b.png

Sakura: Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4)
    2NgEqWPb.png

Cole: Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 Omniverse), Static (Static Shock)
    WZ95aLzb.pngRYzX9wvb.png
    Post edited by the7k on

edited February 2013
    Double Post
    Post edited by the7k on

Can't believe I only just now realized this would work so well. I always loved this character, too. Interestingly enough, the original voice actor for Heihachi also voiced Mr. Satan.

Dudley: Hercule/Mr. Satan (DBZ)
    83zftfLb.png

Heihachi: Old Hercule/Mr. Satan (DBZ)
    7v8ZRpwb.png

Asuka: Makoto (BlazBlue)
    Q6APACQb.png

Bob: Remi (SF3)
    Q8CTv7cb.png

Sakura: Sakura (Naruto)
    4qOB8Zob.png

edited February 2013
    For some reason, I was on a Bleach and Power Stone kick. I dunno why, I haven't dealt with either in years. Anyway...

Elena: The World (Magical Drop), Kanbaru Suruga (Bakemonogatari), Yoruichi (Bleach)
    imageimageimage
    Sakura: Sakura (Card Captors Sakura), Rukia (Bleach)
    imageimage
    Lili: Orihime (Bleach)
    Ibuki: Ayame (Power Stone)
    Asuka: Yoruichi (Bleach)
    Rufus: Teddie (Persona 4)
    Bob: Classic Mario (SMB)
    Dudley: Classic Luigi (SMB)
    JackX: Gunrock (Power Stone)
    Kazuya: Edward Falcon (Power Stone)
    Christie: Rouge (Power Stone)
    Juri: Rouge (Power Stone)

Big thanks to SRK for no longer supporting BBCode. This post took about 5 times longer than it used to, just to put thumbnails with links in instead of full pics. Did it for the sake of not overloading the servers, but I guess since these new servers are oh so wonderful, I'll just unload full pics because my time is better spent doing other things.
    Post edited by the7k on

edited February 2013
    the7k - dude, you have a custom color addiction.  Nothing wrong with that though. :-p

I've been pretty much just making color schemes for my teams.  I've started a new one with the teal "plastic" colors but haven't recorded that yet.  Here's some of my other recent ones:

Spoiler:

EDIT no. 523 - ugh, posting this is a pain now.  Shouldn't have taken this long.  >___>
    Post edited by roknin on
    roknin said:
    the7k - dude, you have a custom color addiction.  Nothing wrong with that though. :-p

I've been pretty much just making color schemes for my teams.  I've started a new one with the teal "plastic" colors but haven't recorded that yet.  Here's some of my other recent ones:

Spoiler:

EDIT no. 523 - ugh, posting this is a pain now.  Shouldn't have taken this long.  >___>
    You think this is bad, my KOFXIII color addiction was worse. I think I had 100+ of Yuri alone.

Sounds like you were having the same problem I had. It took me about 15 minutes to make that post above with thumbnails + links, whereas it used to take less than 3 minutes. I don't know why BBCode doesn't work anymore - I've made posts since the forum 'upgrade' and they came out just fine with BBCode, but now it's not taking it. I don't understand.

• Cody&Guy18Cody&amp;Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭✭
    The7k, King of Custom Colors!

I like doing these myself too. Always fun seeing other people's concepts (to copy for instance, lol). :)
    SSFIV AE: T. Hawk / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo / KOFXIII: Benimaru - Kyo - Terry - Ash (WIP)
    Tekken 6: Nina - Leo - Lili / SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / DOA5: Leifang - Mila (WIP).
    edited February 2013
    the7k said:
    roknin said:

Spoiler:

You think this is bad, my KOFXIII color addiction was worse. I think I had 100+ of Yuri alone.

Sounds like you were having the same problem I had. It took me about 15 minutes to make that post above with thumbnails + links, whereas it used to take less than 3 minutes. I don't know why BBCode doesn't work anymore - I've made posts since the forum 'upgrade' and they came out just fine with BBCode, but now it's not taking it. I don't understand.

Yup, had the same problem.  BBCode was working, tried it with that post and it kept breaking links and ignoring my thumbnail sizes. -___-

KOF XIII - I spent a lot of time doing custom colors for my teams there too lol!  I tend to do things in schemes, trying to match my entire team up.  I was WAY crazier with it in Tekken 5 though, I spent about as much time practicing as I did earning money to customize everything ^_^'

That said, I did bring back my "Blink" Cammy on my other account, and I'm trying to think of a couple more to make there as well since it'll be the account/save I use for tourneys (since it has the preset gem sets).
    Post edited by roknin on
    roknin wrote:
    Yup, had the same problem.  BBCode was working, tried it with that post and it kept breaking links and ignoring my thumbnail sizes. -___-<br />
    KOF XIII - I spent a lot of time doing custom colors for my teams there too lol!  I tend to do things in schemes, trying to match my entire team up.  I was WAY crazier with it in Tekken 5 though, I spent about as much time practicing as I did earning money to customize everything ^_^'<br />
    That said, I did bring back my "Blink" Cammy on my other account, and I'm trying to think of a couple more to make there as well since it'll be the account/save I use for tourneys (since it has the preset gem sets).
    Yeah, I like matching up team colors as well, although I tend to go for related characters teamed up. Like, i ran Terry/Robert/Clark as Mario/Luigi/Wario, and I ran Kula/Kensou/Yuri as Starfire/Beast Boy/Raven. I still do that in this game too - was running Elena/Sakura as Sailor Jupiter/Sailor Mercury for a while.

Anyway, here comes more...
    Spoiler:

Julia - Krystal (Star Fox)
    http://imgur.com/EPMp5ZG

Bob - Wario
    http://imgur.com/wgN7gJO

Dudley - Waluigi
    http://imgur.com/K0x3lf1

Asuka - Captain Falcon, Galford (SamSho)
    http://imgur.com/JTN5xE0
    http://imgur.com/IclylYt

Ken - Captain Falcon
    http://imgur.com/EDQ2ncX

Cody - Ness, WarioWare Wario
    http://imgur.com/jucK9YN
    http://imgur.com/1XaYsRG

Sakura - Dora the Explorer, Kisarah Westfield (NGBC)
    http://imgur.com/pAB9hxk
    http://imgur.com/YAwVvBd

Kuma - Winnie the Pooh, Mika X-Ism Punch, A-Ism Kick, V-Ism Kick, Gloomy Bear
    http://imgur.com/b4uxI7Z
    http://imgur.com/WUz6hph
    http://imgur.com/6yCM0J7
    http://imgur.com/5MLjlvH
    http://imgur.com/ohweuX2

Balrog -TJ Combo (KI)
    http://imgur.com/DeGr7dr

Jin - Hoahmaru (Samsho), Washizuka (Last Blade)
    http://imgur.com/C9XUE2f
    http://imgur.com/bOXQIwS

Lei - Lee Pai Long (Art of Fighting)
    http://imgur.com/n7Z61fi

Steve - Marco Rossi (Metal Slug)
    http://imgur.com/msl2Pq1

Chun Li - Maki (Final Fight 2)
    http://imgur.com/53XCmVq

Ah I like that idea. I forsee a Spider-man x Spider-girl team theme incoming. XD
  • Miguel RossingtonMiguel Rossington Dedicated Nina Williams Player Joined: Posts: 290
    Making witchblade poison tonight for sure. I'll post it as soon as im done.
    PSN:Xx_Martin279_xX
    SFxT Main: Nina x Heihachi(Learning other females, Heihachi is enough "Man" for me)
    SFIV:AE: Rose
    Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru
    edited March 2013
    Huzzah! BBCode works again!

Chun Li - Sheena (Tales of Symphonia)
    jHnlJ44b.png
    Akuma - Samanosuke Akechi (Onimusha)
    jaEi4qGb.png
    Akuma - Kaijin No Soki (Onimusha)
    ZIN8fT5b.png
    Alisa - Blackrose (dot Hack)
    zxL8Ya8b.png
    Alisa - KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
    FhwUYmAb.png
    Xiaoyu - Xiaomu (Namco x Capcom)
    ifR5KSfb.png
    Jin - Frank West (Dead Rising)
    zt9QkFlb.png
    JackX - Servbot (Mega Man Legends)
    Mw5BhLdb.png
    Ryu - Stan (South Park: Fun Times with Weapons)
    Ubb8JYDb.png
    Guy - Kyle (South Park: Fun Times With Weapons)
    u55G6AIb.png
    Guy - Raziel
    o0MVcaeb.png
    Dudley - Mario
    7bdZ5S4b.png
    Dudley - Wario
    1zBr035b.png
    Bob - Fire Mario
    w29c4sSb.png
    Elena - Sailor Mars
    1PJWBcpb.png
    Elena - Sera (Megaman Legends)
    9MXPeC9b.png
    Elena - Nyamo Namo (Love Hina)
    Rbf5iyIb.png
    Post edited by the7k on

Small update. I just wanted to Shoujo these off.

Source:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh6vzvpPS71qbyui0o1_500.jpg

Lili & Elena - Utena Tenjou & Anthy Himemiya (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
    DaA98gib.pngHrerfaFb.png

• Pink RosePink Rose Joined: Posts: 10
    @the7k I love your customized colors! So many that will never cross my mind in creating. I spend hours in custom mode only to end up everyone bathe in the pink color...
    Pink Rose wrote: »
    I love your customized colors! So many that will never cross my mind in creating. I spend hours in custom mode only to end up everyone bathe in the pink color...
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I wish I could come up with some snazzy original colors. I've done some originals before, but they never had the pizazz that some of the others here have.

I'll try to get some new colors out soon. Currently absorbed with Darkstalkers Resurrection.

• NissanZaximaNissanZaxima Joined: Posts: 7,686
    Anyone have any Deathnote/Eureka 7/Code Geass inspired colors?

Unfortunately im not good at this time of stuff :(
    XBL: NissanZaxima
    Twitter: NissanZaxima18
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any Deathnote/Eureka 7/Code Geass inspired colors?

Unfortunately im not good at this time of stuff :(
    Some quick attempts at Code Geass palettes:
    GjdOggK.jpg
    ED1VMGy.jpg
    0XpXihr.jpg
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
    edited March 2013
    @NissanZaxima
    Here's what I tried my hands at:
    Ken - Light Yagami (Death Note)
    Fdy1bu3b.png
    Alisa - Misa Amane (Death Note)
    I26sN2Ab.png
    Lili - CC (Code Geass)
    AUuKSzkb.png
    Lili - Tessa (Red Earth)
    0h1Y9tCb.png
    Christie - Power Girl (DC)
    vjgke7Rb.png
    Post edited by the7k on

• SSJMugetsuSSJMugetsu Joined: Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    http://imgur.com/RoJlU0d My team Inspired By Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan Kamina X Yoko
    Post edited by SSJMugetsu on
  • NerfherderNerfherder Joined: Posts: 341
    You've inspired me to try out some colors as well. The Vita has a nice AR feature that is nice to use along with this. I've got Jack-X made into C3PO, the Metropolis robot, the maid from the Jetsons (Rosie) and Optimus Prime.Now I just have to figure out how to get it onto the forum.
    edited March 2013
    I'm having trouble coming up with anything for Jin's alt. I did Dante and I tried to do rineggan tobi from nartuo but that failed. Maybe I should match my Lars? He's blue and yellow with a bit of white and 1 slot of red.
    On that note when I do play them
    I used Magnus Lars/Joker Jin (Cool that they match)
    Kakashi Lars/Goku Jin (Not really matching but everyone recognizes them)
    Smoke Lars/Dante Jin (IDK just wanted someone for Dante Jin. Maybe I'll find a Lars Vergil?)
    Post edited by TimTim on
    Just a lazy prick.
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Such Beautiful Misery Joined: Posts: 877 ✭✭✭
    The colors I'm currently using:

jZe9wLG.jpg 9xax1YT.jpg
    Really dig the first one.
    Just a lazy prick.
  • tefightstandstefightstands Joined: Posts: 406
    edited April 2013
    Whoever came up with the neon colours wants taking out back and shooting...

Here's a lovely image of an all neon green Hugo with a yellow gem turned on... :-/

DSC_0066.jpg

I think maybe he was going for the Jimmy Dean Sausage Sun..?
    6a00d8341c51c053ef0134861bdcae970c-450wi
    Post edited by tefightstands on
  • ThirtyfourThirtyfour Wait Joined: Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭
    the7k wrote: »
    @NissanZaxima
    Here's what I tried my hands at:
    Christie - Power Girl (DC)
    vjgke7Rb.png

Requesting a Shiek (Zelda) Christie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvsCnWO9Qw
    SSF4: AE v.2012 Dudley Video Tutorial
    edited April 2013
    Thirtyfour wrote: »

Requesting a Shiek (Zelda) Christie
    Well, I tried. Tried with Asuka as well.

Christie & Asuka as Shiek.
    qWzVbQ3b.pngnY4KOGKb.png

Wanted to give Dudley a Nadia-themed palette to go with my Nadia-colored Elena, so here's my best shot at him as Captain Nemo.
    HIbdLNKb.png

I don't remember doing or seeing a Kagome Higurashi for Sakura, so I figured I may as well.
    HT4cv2Pb.png

Finally, Asuka and Lili as Misumi Nagisa and Yukishiro Honoka, AKA Cure Black and Cure White. It's honestly hard to look at them and not notice the similarities those two have with these two, so I just had to give it a shot.
    ZIpQtLDb.pngd5OScGUb.png
    Post edited by the7k on