2012 AE PC -- Recommending Competition

Comments

• CobraKaiCobraKai Joined: Posts: 503 ✭✭
    I think i've received more hatemails in one day on PC than my entire time on PSN. Most of the shit talkers were french, one of them rage quitted on me in endless lol.

You must be doing something right! Keep pissing those man children off. Ive had loads of hatemail.
    Lag switcher exposed! Make sure to write down his gamertag.

Its pathetic people have to cheat. Its not like you can spend your points in a shop or they make you popular with the girls. They are for your own purpose
    to track your own skill level, if you boost your points you only cheat yourself.
  • sorrowsticksorrowstick Joined: Posts: 253
    TO REITERATE WHAT ROPEDRINK STATED BELOW -- THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CRYBABY COMPLAINT THREAD - PLEASE KEEP POSTS FOR POSITIVE COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
    YOUR SALT IS NOT WELCOME HERE.

Well from this point I thought this thread supposed to be spreading positivity,
    but here some negative post from some OP himself
    BeadyAbyss66102 pathetic lagswitcher ...avoid this retard
    ok pls be kind and explain now why did you post in the wrong thread ? or even better , dont spam this thread anymore just send me a pm ... i'd really love to know ,whats the reasoning behind this bulshit

or maybe some negativity from others as well
    Just add me and play some sets yo, fuck ranked, that shit sucks =/
    Delete AlexLeder. What's the fucking point of adding a scrubby blanka and a turbo user.
    -You feel yourself good because some kids call you a troll god even though you spent too much time on shit like this.

anyway if you guys wanna play random/roulette selection match,
    add MrTeehehehehe.....he will select ??? roulette slot most of the time.

yess i know he's a taunter....but it doesn't means he's trolling.
    Yet he know when he has to get serious.
    he's a good guy, excellent el fuerte (bump his elf 4 -5times) and never being a cheapskate sharing tips on elf gameplay
    too bad he never close to beat my cody.

oh ya who the heck is kaxblfasd0eurfuhjvsdu9er???
    trollfighting, guessing game, random mash & taunting are legit...offline or online.
  • Ex3cut3rEx3cut3r Joined: Posts: 98
    Sixth Prophecy, Rufus - UK
    GFWL: PfadEx3cut3r - Dictator - Rose: Skill level: 6/10
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 292
    that guy is a duchebag
    i beat that guy once only and he imediatly started sending hatemail...and neither me or him were playing mains . i was e.ryu he was seth
    the fun part is
    he did that for 2 days straight ... he was spaming my inbox for 2 days with hatemail
    that dude has some serious issues with his ego
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    okay...but he is still good? isn't he? ^^
  • Constantinos182Constantinos182 Joined: Posts: 45
    II Darkos II (Blanka) - France (Rumours says that he is the No.1 European Blanka on Xbox Live)

1st game I almost gave up..I thought he was one more turbo Blanka (so many of them lately) I was gonna check my battle-log to exposed the hell out of him ..but before that... he joined my Ranked lobby for more.. so I asked him that straight question.. "Are you a turbo user?" he said "Go check our last replay"

I said fuck the points and pressed READY again to get more footage with him and hopefully a Victory Vs Turbo Blanka... Didn't happen.. lost like 5 games.. I even tried to counterpick with my Old main (Guile)..

The connection wasn't that great (some untechable throws here and there) BUT I won't blame the lag.. Dat BLANKA outplayed the hell out of me and props to him for being the REAL THING (piano/slide skilled player) without any extra turbo help. Even though I lost badly I feel happy cause we became friends and I look forward for some endless games.

Turbo blankas were one of my big weaknesses in Ranked but I never really cared cause in my mind I was like "they are cheaters and without turbo they can't do shit" It seems like things have changed and I need to study this matchup for real.

GFWL: Constantinos182 (Sakura)
    XBOX: Dinos182 (Sakura)
    YT: http://www.youtube.com/Constantinos182
  • DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 196
    Cross-up hop kicks all day every day. Ball into throw etc.

It's a Blanka all right :)
    just wondering....where's dastangy?
    wish i could kick his pathetic ken arse......
    trollfighting, guessing game, random mash & taunting are legit...offline or online.

I said fuck the points and pressed READY again to get more footage with him and hopefully a Victory Vs Turbo Blanka... Didn't happen.. lost like 5 games.. I even tried to counterpick with my Old main (Guile)..
    you have a pocket guile??? niceee
    btw i played against him yesterday too and he destroyed me... but i actully dont care being friends with him
    i have a doc. in my smartphone where i write down all blanka names so i dont have to play them at all EVER !!!

i am compltletly fine,i can live without knowing or being good at that particular matchup
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

Blankas are god like online. Constantinos182 has a mean pocket Bison as well, you should bring it out more.
    okay...but he is still good? isn't he? ^^
    maybe he is , but that match i beat him,he played like shit ;)

btw i played against him yesterday too and he destroyed me... but i actully dont care being friends with him
    i have a doc. in my smartphone where i write down all blanka names so i dont have to play them at all EVER !!!

i am compltletly fine,i can live without knowing or being good at that particular matchup

I just think the match-up with Ryu is the most boring thing ever. I just lame it out but it's hard to get any enjoyment from just crouching, reacting to stuff with cr.jab/strong/dp. I hope the feeling is mutual, because otherwise you Blanka players are just messed up lol.

Yeh.. actually he is my true main since vanilla.. my old account was "evilkotsios 4k guile" and then I bought the game for my nephews.. and started to play for fun with random characters like Akuma and Sakura... Without even knowing I got bored of Guile and I wanted to play more and more Sakura (Uryo Effect) Guess what.. Its been almost a year to log in to my old account .. but sure.. I still remember how to play Guile :D I use him for counterpicking laggy Hondas and Turbo Blankas in ranked :P

So you are saying you are kicking out all Blankas???? We think completely different then.. I like working on my bad matchups.. I watched my own replay for like 10 times so far.. I saw some kind of pattern in there.. I hope next time i'll do better vs Darkos ;D
    Blankas are god like online. Constantinos182 has a mean pocket Bison as well, you should bring it out more.

I could say the same for Online Bison.. I don't really know any advanced stuff with him like Traps or Option Selects... Anyone can pick him up and spam st. roundhouses, dash x2 tick throw and ofcourse Light Scissor Kick pressure and reach 4k in one night.. I'm sure if we had a better connection you could have destroy my random bison easily. The only real bison i ever met on GFWL is Gangryoung - Germany.

Turbo Blankas / Slightly Laggy Hondas and Online Bisons are officially Godlike online IMO -.-
    I could say the same for Online Bison.. I don't really know any advanced stuff with him like Traps or Option Selects...

His option selects (st.lk/st.hk) are as difficult as his combos lol. I think he's definitely the bestcharacter if you want to reach that adept status (3000 in ranked I guess), because most people don't option select properly at that point yet and just let him escape for free etc. j.mk/j.hp, st.hk, random sweeps and ex.psychos all day, scissors to beat tech attempts, mashing crouch tech into combo. Extremely effective in online games.

Nothing wrong with the character though. I actually think Ryu vs Bison matches are hella enjoyable, because the momentum is constantly fluctuating and the tempo can be quite high from time to time. And there are a lot of good Bison players around (like the one you mentioned).
  • BDlBDl Joined: Posts: 69

Blanka is retarded all right but on the other hand - 1 billion ryu scrubs online
    'single day
    Every single day - single hour
    I can see your [fuking] face'
    Which is worse is a very good question
    Blanka is retarded all right but on the other hand - 1 billion ryu scrubs online
    'single day
    Every single day - single hour
    I can see your [fuking] face'
    Which is worse is a very good question
    you mean bilion Akuma and seth face's
    i hardly see any ryus now on ranked ... ranked are infested with akumas and seths right now
    i fight even more bisons then ryus...just yesterday i had 4 bisons to fight (3 of them from germany) but only 2 ryu's

and btw why germnans love bison that much is beyond me ... bison is definetly germans dream character

you mean bilion Akuma and seth face's
    i hardly see any ryus now on ranked ... ranked are infested with akumas and seths right now
    i fight even more bisons then ryus...just yesterday i had 4 bisons to fight (3 of them from germany) but only 2 ryu's

and btw why germnans love bison that much is beyond me ... bison is definetly germans dream character
    Usual herp derp shoto + cammy mania, at least bison is badass.
    Usual herp derp shoto + cammy mania, at least bison is badass.
    ohh yeah???
    well i think Ryu is badass!!!
    so what now?

Oh, hit the nail on the head ( Ryu / Cammy ), I've just noticed, pure coincidence. Ryu is not bad just asss, which doen't make him badass.
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/jul/08/street-fighter-4-strategy-guide-hints-and-tips/ Look at his name and take a guess :shy:
    Why.
  • JulperoJulpero Joined: Posts: 759 ✭✭
    The characters I see most on pc ranked atm are Dudley, Cody, Oni and Akuma. The feeling you get when you face the third Cody player in a row... Ha ha -> jump hard kick -> mash jabs -> cross-up or throw or something else stupid -> Ha ha
    Gfwl: jholtta
    Psn: julpro

ssf4 ae 2012: Yang, Gen
    kof 13: Kensou, EX Kyo, Ryo, Takuma, Hwa Jai, Chin
    Oh man. TempoJ and Cetfin bodied me again (something like 10-30, not sure but we all played various characters). These guys are good so if you see them in ranked give it a go.

I actually think TempoJ is more effective with Cammy but I guess that's the character mostly, damn easy pressure all day every day. And you have to be on point with you reactions, because if you let her jump even once for free = well, you know.

The other player seemed to main Sagat I think. He won most of the matches, seemed to have a tendency to go for that reversal DP pretty often during block strings and what not. But that's just my fault for not adjusting and always messing up my combos etc in clutch situations. I'm never going to pick Gief again, playing with the character in any online match personifies frustration for me lol.
    Oh man. TempoJ and Cetfin bodied me again (something like 10-30, not sure but we all played various characters). These guys are good so if you see them in ranked give it a go.

I actually think TempoJ is more effective with Cammy but I guess that's the character mostly, damn easy pressure all day every day. And you have to be on point with you reactions, because if you let her jump even once for free = well, you know.

The other player seemed to main Sagat I think. He won most of the matches, seemed to have a tendency to go for that reversal DP pretty often during block strings and what not. But that's just my fault for not adjusting and always messing up my combos etc in clutch situations. I'm never going to pick Gief again, playing with the character in any online match personifies frustration for me lol.
    tempoJ is also godlike with viper
    now i am slowly starting to get the makoto matchup and i am doing much better against him... offcourse thx to him ... but sometimes hes still able to blow me away in like 10 seconds

Even i might be given a chance to spar against gameinn....i will qq during selection screen if "that guy" pick Ryu.
    i 'm serious....as serious as Hakan.
    Even i might be given a chance to spar against gameinn....i will qq during selection screen if "that guy" pick Ryu.
    i 'm serious....as serious as Hakan.
    crawl back in you cave troll !!!

• tooezyhtooezyh Joined: Posts: 1
    Biozza - Sweden. play with him 50% of the time i'm online and he's really good
    He plays akuma, cammy and makoto.
    crawl back in you cave troll !!!
    no............wtf?
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 760
    DrGulag said:

Holy, SRK forum is back! :)
    It's been a while since I have played TempoJ. I think the last time I ended up winning 8-2 or so. Uploaded the replays on my channel as well. He probably got better since then.
    Cetfin is a great player. 1 of the better ones from EU. His Sagat is extremely strong, but his Ryu is better.
    I don't have that much trouble vs his Sagat compared to his Ryu, but I guess that's mainly because I train with some of the top Sagats from EU on a consistent basis on PSN.
    Also that Blanka player that has be mentioned earlier in this topic. I agree on that. I am quite sure that's the best Blanka right now in EU.
    Ex3cut3r said:

Met him online last week. Had a few ggs. He didnt send me any abuse either unlike to Littlescumbag :P .

I think his main is cammy.

Played Darkos again today and ended up 3-5. I can adapt vs him with Guile.
    With Ken I realized I can't catch up with his gameplay.
    You should also add Godlikemike1234. Tournament Bison player who also attended @ Canadacup recently. Has 5k PP as well like Darkos.

• Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh so thats why youve ignored all my facebook messages,you were playing PC AE
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • 36chambers36chambers Where is Sean? Joined: Posts: 90
    edited February 2013
    I started pc AE two weeks ago. Coming from psn, where the connection was meh.

I'm a deejay player, my username is naledgeborn.
    Has anybody ran into my free ass dee jay?

Feel free to add me, i live in Toronto, Canada. I need people on my list anyways:p
    Post edited by 36chambers on
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    Played Darkos again today and ended up 3-5. I can adapt vs him with Guile.
    With Ken I realized I can't catch up with his gameplay.
    You should also add Godlikemike1234. Tournament Bison player who also attended @ Canadacup recently. Has 5k PP as well like Darkos.

godlikemike1234 is a beast
    Kinda off-topic but how do I delete a post on these new forums?
    Can't seem to find that option.
  • Ryuken9Ryuken9 Joined: Posts: 504
    36chambers wrote: »

Feel free to add me, i live in Toronto, Canada. I need people on my list anyways:p

Alright man I'll add you I live in Montreal so we'll have a decent connection.

SSF4 AE : Seth/Ken/Sagat/Evil Ryu

PSN is full of pussies
  • EricGGMusicEricGGMusic Online Tournament Organizer Joined: Posts: 1,738

I'm in Markham, you ever play offline?
    PSN: Fashionistah
    MvC2: Rogue/Sent/CapCom
    3SO: Chun Li, Remy
    SSF4 AE: E.Honda, Chun Li
  • 36chambers36chambers Where is Sean? Joined: Posts: 90
    36chambers said:<br />
    I started pc AE two weeks ago. Coming from psn, where the connection was meh.<br />

<br />
    <br />

<br />
    I'm a deejay player, my username is naledgeborn.<br />

<br />
    Has anybody ran into my free ass dee jay?<br />

<br />
    <br />

<br />
    Feel free to add me, i live in Toronto, Canada. I need people on my list anyways:p<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'm in Markham, you ever play offline?

I've played a couple times offline only in vanilla though, i live in rexdale, near humber college.

KingBlackToof UK - Gouken (trys to learn dudley now)
  • DlieuDlieu Joined: Posts: 52
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if the list is still updated, but you can add GxC Florian (French Cody) to that list
    Sixth Prophecy is good as well, (5000pp PC / Xbox, best Rufus I played on PC)

Also for the people eager to play against great european players (and if you don't live too far away from France), you should try to do online tournament in fightplay.fr (its free), there's at least one tournament every two weeks for PC, the skill range is wide (but most of the people are on the list in the first page), so everyone can have some fun, the tournaments are usually from 9pm to 12am (GMT +1), depending on how far you can get

Post edited by Dlieu on
  • EllipsenEllipsen SFxTPC + AEPC Joined: Posts: 1,906
    edited February 2013
    As far as I see you cannot.  You also cannot edit your posts.  SRK is changing so much over the past few years.    

edit: I stand corrected, you can still edit posts, however the list has served its purpose, its been great and I feel PC now has plenty of skilled players, so the need is much less than it was.    

The list will cease growing at this time.  

However feel free to keep posting names in this thread and keeping strong on PC.  Cant wait till SFXT v2013 hits PC, heard nothing but good stuff, it is a very solid game now. :)  

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to our community PC AE list, we have had a very large success in this effort!  Hope to see you all in SFXT 2013 PC!
    Post edited by Ellipsen on
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ellipsen said:
    As far as I see you cannot.  You also cannot edit your posts.  SRK is changing so much over the past few years. 

You can edit your posts dude. Right hand side the little cog. YOu might not see it if your using a black theme switch to a white one.
    Thanks.
    Ye, I knew that already that I can edit my post.
    But I have made some triple posts accidentally which is why I asked for how to delete the other two posts.

Also don't add GxC Florian @ Ellipsen

• GunmadGunmad Joined: Posts: 42
    @LiangHuBBB
    What's up with Florian? He's around 6k PP the last time I saw him. Never played him tho.
    Dudley AE2013
    Gunmad wrote: »
    @LiangHuBBB
    What's up with Florian? He's around 6k PP the last time I saw him. Never played him tho.

He has almost 7k PP right now IIRC and I don't think his skill reflects the PP he has.
    Look up ladnopoka, this is a strong Cody player.
    I have improved quite a bit since the release of the PC vers and the last time I have played Florian which was 6 months ago I have beaten him 4-0.
    The time before which was on the release week of the PC vers it ended up 4-4, but I was playing on an arcade stick for the first time and this is not an excuse.
    And @ Florian in case if you read this feel free to play a FT10 vs me and let's see how well you will do vs me today.
    After playing this game since the release of SF4 Vanilla it's actually quite easy to see or to judge a player when it comes to skill and the PP they got or at least when someone is in that PP range of 6-7K.

Also this is a recent reel I have put together for the PC community which does display once again the great players on PC and the strong community PC has.

• DlieuDlieu Joined: Posts: 52
    edited March 2013
    Well he have a solid Cody, but as you said he's not worth that many points But there's a lot of average players on that list that Florian can beat easily... Anyway it seems that list won't get updated anymore So if anyone want to play against a Cammy, I'm here for you, I'm seeking for "strong" pc players to train with willing to go for some long set ! Yeah my Makoto is rusty, but you can't judge on one match littlescumbag... specially with Makoto which is a character who need to adapt to the other player, it's easy to get stolen with her :( If I had to judge you on the few matchs we did together, I could say that you like to mash dp in cammy block string (knockdown + free setup for me), but I'm pretty sure that in the long run, you would have stop that bad habit :)
    Post edited by Dlieu on
    edited March 2013
    Dlieu wrote: »
    Well he have a solid Cody, but as you said he's not worth that many points
    But there's a lot of average players on that list that Florian can beat easily...
    Anyway it seems that list won't get updated anymore. So if anyone want to play against a Cammy, I'm here for you, I'm seeking for "strong" pc players to train with willing to go for some long set !<br />

Yeah my Makoto is rusty, but you can't judge on one match littlescumbag... specially with Makoto which is a character who need to adapt to the other player, it's easy to get stolen with her :(<br />
    If I had to judge you on the few matchs we did together, I could say that you like to mash dp in cammy block string (knockdown + free setup for me), but I'm pretty sure that in the long run, you would have stop that bad habit :)

you said what? littlescumbag loves mash dp? i agree with you.
    LOL.......i wonder if he's one of dastangy (AKA mrshotoscrub) piers....?

i give you a big credit to try out cody . kinda suits you well since your actual main was makoto. :)
    of course...i can see cody and makoto shares no different in term of fightstyle...they both are two big muthatrucker tanks~!!
    Post edited by sorrowstick on
  • RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭
    I fought this one dude named Mr.Paavy. He started kicking me out of his ranked lobbies after I beat his Dudley and Seth with Vega. He was pretty good.
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • LiL.WillLiL.Will Joined: Posts: 7
    Yo sup guys new to SF games competitively and trying to find some matches so I can gain experience
    GFWL: ZOMGitzWill Character:Yun
    take care.
    PSN: ZOMGitzWill (SFxT and UMvC3) GFWL: ZOMGitzWill (SSF4:AE SFxT [When 2013 update comes])
    Twitter: ZOMGitzWill Facebook:facebook.com/williebmello