2012 AE PC -- Recommending Competition

Comments

• Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    Where is he from?
    East coast US?
    arizona apparently.
    but i managed to play him a couple games...it did get a little laggy in the second match though. i'm in nyc.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
    ·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    SoMoNs

garbage dudley player from france that sends rage mail after 1 casual endless match and then dodges a serious ft5 logging off instantly

Seimitsu Ninja

lagging retard autist that disconnects when hes about to lose but doesn't lose pp for it
    also has like 50 youtube accounts to dislike videos against him

watch the comments

Joulzyx

keeps taking my pp with his stupid ass sagat
    fuck sagat
    ·
  • CobraKaiCobraKai Joined: Posts: 535 ✭✭
    I remember that guy I asked him if his PP was real he said yeah it was cos he plays Blanka.

I dont play ranked so never come into much contact with some of these guys with Ethernet lag switches, thankfully.
    ·
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    i played seimitsu and i beat his mediocre guy with my scrubby juri and he went nuts sending me messages saying he quits sf4 4ever and that he broke his AE pc disc in two because he lost and that he was going back to playing "the classic" fighters.
    he's nutty.
    *his girl gets nuts too.
    she plays the shotos...while he plays the others.

*whether he has a girlfriend or not is all according to him. i have no idea if he even has a girlfriend...let alone one that sits there next to him, playing with him online against others.*
    ·
    I remember that guy I asked him if his PP was real he said yeah it was cos he plays Blanka.
    nope.
    the reason his pp is so high is coz he played some guy online that had modded his own points to be astronomically high...which seimitsu ninja then beat in ranked...and gained an outrageous number of pp and bp coz of that. this is according to seimitsu's own statement.
    ·
    Strange I always thought the points PP / BP are stored on capcoms / GFWL server.
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    We simply dont play Seimitsu ever!!! If we see him we avoid him or kick him out !!! simple as that
    I dont know of what use the 5000 PP are to him if no1 wants to play him anymore
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
  • kyuremwkyuremw Joined: Posts: 59
    seimitsu = kaxblastard?
    anyway..ranked match is full of noobs/laggers/hackers
    so its not worth the stress
    add beheaded45 really good player from uk
    ·
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 857 ✭✭
    Add this player. Very strong Ryu player.
    Probably 1 of the best Ryus currently on PC among with Soychico.

From Germany

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    ·
  • Constantinos182Constantinos182 Joined: Posts: 45
    Add this player. Very strong Ryu player.
    Probably 1 of the best Ryus currently on PC among with Soychico.

From Germany

I'm so surprised that you don't know Nice Guy XRZ (Ryu from Germany) .. Chico is awesome for sure but I had the luck to have them in the same lobby a few times... No offense to Chico.... but Nice Guy XRZ outplayed him every single time.. You don't see often Chico losing in lobbies... I even asked Chico about Nice Guy and he said "That Ryu is Great!" ... and then ofcourse I asked Nice Guy too about Chico.. and he said they had lots of mirror together and he is probably one of the best and smart Ryu players on PC... My conclusion.. It seems like Nice Guy happens to be better in mirror... Doesn't make Chico bad by any means... I just hate that Nice Guy is not gettin any credits at all by all of you in here... Most of the big and "best" names in the recommendation list were destroyed in front of my eyes by Nice Guy but no one ever recommended him .. I stop the drama now ... Check him out Vs my Sakura.. and i gotta mention that I don't really have problems vs Ryu as a Sakura player...Nice Guy is the exception...

Go on Youtube to see my "match-analysis" in the description :D

GFWL: Constantinos182 (Sakura)
    XBOX: Dinos182 (Sakura)
    YT: http://www.youtube.com/Constantinos182
    ·
  • Teiga O'ClockTeiga O'Clock Joined: Posts: 67
    I'm so surprised that you don't know Nice Guy XRZ (Ryu from Germany) .. Chico is awesome for sure but I had the luck to have them in the same lobby a few times... No offense to Chico.... but Nice Guy XRZ outplayed him every single time.. You don't see often Chico losing in lobbies... I even asked Chico about Nice Guy and he said "That Ryu is Great!" ... and then ofcourse I asked Nice Guy too about Chico.. and he said they had lots of mirror together and he is probably one of the best and smart Ryu players on PC... My conclusion.. It seems like Nice Guy happens to be better in mirror... Doesn't make Chico bad by any means... I just hate that Nice Guy is not gettin any credits at all by all of you in here... Most of the big and "best" names in the recommendation list were destroyed in front of my eyes by Nice Guy but no one ever recommended him .. I stop the drama now ... Check him out Vs my Sakura.. and i gotta mention that I don't really have problems vs Ryu as a Sakura player...Nice Guy is the exception...
    To be fair, its only a thread recommending competition. It's not a thread of "Who's the best x on PC". NiceGuy is a very strong player, as are you Constantinos. Both of which I'd recommend as good European competition.
    ·

Like the poster above me has already mentioned that it's only a thread about recommending competition and not who is the best.
    And besides I can't judge the skill lvl of someone who I haven't played yet, I can only judge players I have played so far.
    The best Ryu player on PC is probably Jyobin lol. :P
    Also thanks for submitting the recent F&C moment to contribute to my series.
    Feel free to submit F&Cmoments anytime.
    Thanks.
    ·
    Had the pleasure of playing dewiljuniorrr this week. Would definitely add him seems a good guy, hes in Turkey and but my connection to him is a little laggy.

Also add: "IM BRIANBLESSED" from UK plays Balrog but he can play most of the cast really well. Hell give you a good long set.
    ·
  • funkybee12funkybee12 Joined: Posts: 29
    Nice Guy XRZ (ryu), TO | EZ | YH (guile), LittleScumbag (cammy ew), unleashd94 (akuma), SsongroUK (boxer), Constantinos182 (sakura), James Lame (cody), GHANDI BUTTRAMM (dictator), sBastiZH I (dictator)

probably forgot some

U seem to play with most of my sf buddies but i've never seen u in any lobby (although i've rarely entered recently)
    What's ur GFWL ID Good Man? Maybe i've played u without knowing who u are. Cheers
    ·
    U seem to play with most of my sf buddies but i've never seen u in any lobby (although i've rarely entered recently)
    What's ur GFWL ID Good Man? Maybe i've played u without knowing who u are. Cheers
    my gfwl is Divinemarkpizza
    ·
    my gfwl is Divinemarkpizza

Add me.It would be nice to make a few matches on endless.When i enter,is definitely after midnight
    ·
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how can you guys tell if someone is cheating or not
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
    @ Teiga O'Clock and @ LiangHubb
    ...yeh.. you are right.. Just happened to had the same kind of conversation a few times lately.. 4 times in the same week I've heard by other players from GFWL that Chico is the best Ryu on PC... For competition reasons I keep annoying everyone with this name "Nice Guy XRZ" ...I don't have a bromance with him or anything.. That dude is really into this game.. Recently he found an unblockable setup on Ryu...

yep.. he really studies the game... so for competition reasons I feel you should know and remember his name :D

Is Jyobin on PC??? Gamertag please ;D Thanks for adding my silly-ultra juggle into your compilation Liang :D
    and ofcourse a big thanks to Teiga for recommending me.. What is your gametag?
    ·
  • Teiga O'ClockTeiga O'Clock Joined: Posts: 67
    and ofcourse a big thanks to Teiga for recommending me.. What is your gametag?
    NaClRunback.
    ·
    NaClRunback.

The best Gen on GFWL recommended me as a good European player .. that's an honor :D oh.. I did it again... I should have said .. one of the best Gen players :P
    ·

Brotha Funky prepare to get raped by divinemarkpizza A.K.A THE LOOPER!!! Probably my favorite boxer player on GFWL :D

edit: just made a quick check and he is not the LIST ... shame ...

We call him Looper because of 1:18

add: divinemarkpizza - Netherlands (Boxer)
    ·
    Brotha Funky prepare to get raped by divinemarkpizza A.K.A THE LOOPER!!! Probably my favorite boxer player on GFWL :D

edit: just made a quick check and he is not the LIST ... shame ...

We call him Looper because of 1:18

add: divinemarkpizza - Netherlands (Boxer)
    thx!
    i dropped the combo twice though lmao
    ·
    thx!
    i dropped the combo twice though lmao

Hahaha trueee but STILL ... you don't see many boxer players on GFWL to be able to connect half of dat loop!! Man .. I mashed so hard there... :P
    ·
    Hahaha trueee but STILL ... you don't see many boxer players on GFWL to be able to connect half of dat loop!! Man .. I mashed so hard there... :P
    bilke91 was a monster barlog too (one of the best) ... to bad he abandoned SF lately
    i played divenemakerpizza just a few games with cammy,have to play him more with ryu (and get verry salty ;) )
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

·
    bilke91 was a monster barlog too (one of the best) ... to bad he abandoned SF lately
    i played divenemakerpizza just a few games with cammy,have to play him more with ryu (and get verry salty ;) )

Oh yes! I remember him from Ranked.. Don't remember if I ever took a single round Vs him... Hopefully AE Ver. 2014 will bring many good players back into action :D
    ·
    I remember posting yesterday about bilke91.but seems there's been a server error.Anyway, bilke91 is the only good balrog i remember having fought.
    So by the vid Tinos xD posted, I'm sure its gonna be very interesting to make a few games in endless :)
    Scumbag..if u need pure salt..u know i'm always there for u.hahahah :P
    ·
  • ArmchairTitan3ArmchairTitan3 Fire From My Hands Joined: Posts: 35
    Come on guys, I'm clearly the best Ryu on PC. <3
    GFWL: ArmchairTitan3 - Ryu / Seth / Cody
    ·
    Come on guys, I'm clearly the best Ryu on PC. <3
    hahahaha :D..Lil Scumbag has said the same thing to me..Im confused now :(((
    ·
    i ran into a ryu with 4500PP on pc....he uses turbo *sigh*

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    ·
  • blufangblufang Let's burn it up! Joined: Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ran into a ryu with 4500PP on pc....he uses turbo *sigh*

Just wondering how do you guys tell if someone is using turbo, or cheating in some other way? Also anyone who does this should be permabanned from online play. What kind of loser does this?

·
    hahahaha :D..Lil Scumbag has said the same thing to me..Im confused now :(((
    bro you doubt me?
    really? :(
    after all that pure awsomness i have shown you

·
    Just wondering how do you guys tell if someone is using turbo, or cheating in some other way? Also anyone who does this should be permabanned from online play. What kind of loser does this?

Turbo works great for Blanka/Honda/Chun... If you lost to a mad-electric blanka go to your battlelog and watch the replay.. Turn on the inputs for both players... If you see his inputs going nuts and scrolling down really fast (10 punches in a second) that means that dude were using turbo.

If someone has 6k PP but he can't connect shit then he probably cheated... Here's my little theory behind PP

1k-2k Scrubs or should i say newcomers?

3k PP is above the scrub level (ofcourse a lot of flowcharting is still there)

4k PP is where things get serious (Traps, Option Selects, Frame data analysis, Buffering Super / Ultras and vicious unblockable setups)

5k PP is the Daigo level on PC.. On xbox live is 6k PP... On GFWL the level is lower so when you reach 4k you can't find many 3k or 4k players to beat and get enough points.. I'm sitting on 4150 PP for so like 2 months .. For example I play 10 games just to earn 20PP cause you know .. beating up 2k-3k players you get just a few PP ... and then I lose to a 3k laggy Honda and i go minus -120pp...Do the math and tell me if it's possible to reach 5k..

My point is ... If anyone is higher than 5k and he is not doing anything special... then he must cheated his way up to 5k .. I know a few who did that... but i won't exposed them.. also I'm happy to have a true 5k player in my friendlist ... you must heard about him .. gamertag: ragerunner05 ... When i play with him I don't ask for a FT5 .. i asked for a FT20 cause I always die way too early..lol ... For 5 games he needs like 4 minutes to finish me off... he has a youtube channel so you better check him out.. true talent :D I would love to see him on EVO2k13 :P
    ·
    Well.. make sure to get a good warm up before you face him .... and watch for dat LOOP! From what I know Vega is getting pretty fast STUN :p

@Mr.PaVy ..What was his gamertag? Maybe Cem guler???

yeah wow good guess his name was cem guler.he got angry that i beat him in rank so he kept spamming me with invites to a lobbie

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    ·
    yeah wow good guess his name was cem guler.he got angry that i beat him in rank so he kept spamming me with invites to a lobbie

I accidentally deleted my own post... that error server bug is getting annoying .. -.-

Well.. Congrats for beating that well-known turbo/macro user... some other "famous" turbo users are KatsuoXD (blanka) and Sanwa Yakuza (fei). Turbo users are more respectful in my book compare to lagswitchers (KaxBlastard) and rage-quitters (CombolessClown)...
    ·
    bro you doubt me?
    really? :(
    after all that pure awsomness i have shown you
    Haaaaaha..only when u get salty :p
    ·
    Oh and the absolute worse online turbo abusers are the yellow bar hopping electric Blankas. It makes that move totally safe.

If Capcom wanted you to spam the electric move they would have made it a DP motion with 35 frames of recovery, they chose to assign it as rapid punchs and low recovery frames for that reason.

I noticed Sanwa Yakuza no longer rages as much as he did hes mellowed out a little.
    ·
    Dat Post Tinos! (Reply thing is not working,server bug)
    Rishek loved the last sentences about our true talented friend..if u know what I mean..:P :P
    Anyway, We got out of The Main Topic in here.State any other decent player u've seen around fellas :)
    ·
    @CobraKai yeah blanka is the worst! Sanwa and Cem Guler deleted me... They must hate Sakura :(

@funky .. hahaha you should stop smokin dat shit bro ;P Amsterdam we are comiiiiiin ;P

Back on topic

FuturaLab (Ibuki, Yun, Chun) - Netherlands

·

oh ok.. He was nice to me though.. :/ but ok... expecting by Sim to be aggressive that's just dumb :S
    ·
    TempoJ - Makoto (Finland i think) this makoto is scary...actualy hes the best i ever fought... his setups,hit comfirms,option selects are just sick!!!
    so if any1 needs some serious makoto trainig this guy will do it
    AlexLeder - Blanka
    can elipsen pls take out this retard out of the list ? the guy is a turbo using bitch... turbo users should not be in the list , and i noticed there are many of them there (blankas in general shouldnt make it in the list but nevermind)

·
  • DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 199
    TempoJ - Makoto (Finland i think) this makoto is scary...actualy hes the best i ever fought... his setups,hit comfirms,option selects are just sick!!!

True enough.

I meet him in a ranked match and after winning I'm all "I've got this, friend request and invite to endless". I got bodied lol but at least now I can learn the matchup properly. .
    ·
    AlexLeder - Blanka
    can elipsen pls take out this retard out of the list ? the guy is a turbo using bitch... turbo users should not be in the list , and i noticed there are many of them there (blankas in general shouldnt make it in the list but nevermind)
    yeah alexleder is a retard lol
    ·
    Makoto top 4 on PC:
    1. jlai
    2. Despa1r
    3. TempoJ
    4. Dlieu? But he doesn't seem to be playing Makoto anymore so not sure
    ·
    Makoto top 4 on PC:
    1. jlai
    2. Despa1r
    3. TempoJ
    4. Dlieu? But he doesn't seem to be playing Makoto anymore so not sure
    i fought Dlieu's makoto (only once and i won that match), didnt seem strong ... TempoJ on the other side is GODLIKE!!!

·
    True enough.

I meet him in a ranked match and after winning I'm all "I've got this, friend request and invite to endless". I got bodied lol but at least now I can learn the matchup properly. .
    he bodied me last night 7-2 or 8-2 i think , but i dont care cause i never had a chance to train against a proper makoto
    and after the match the dude told me what to look for and told me what i missed to punish and my errors in general
    seems like a really nice guy

·
  • JulperoJulpero Joined: Posts: 759 ✭✭
    Yeah TempoJ is from Finland. He's certainly the cleanest Makoto I've played against. Got so mindfucked today when I played him it was just silly.
    Gfwl: jholtta
    Psn: julpro

ssf4 ae 2012: Yang, Gen
    kof 13: Kensou, EX Kyo, Ryo, Takuma, Hwa Jai, Chin
    ·
    i fought Dlieu's makoto (only once and i won that match), didnt seem strong ... TempoJ on the other side is GODLIKE!!!

IIRC I have beaten tempoj 8-3 in the past and I have uploaded some of the matches as well. It's been a while though.
    The thing about Dlieu is he seems to be rusty with Makoto in case you have played him recently.
    Cammy is his main now which was the reason why I also stated it with "?" because I wasn't sure anymore whether he is still playing Makoto or not.
    But overall it's difficult to judge a player by 1 game. I have played Dlieu's Cammy in a FT20 set and can say that he is for sure strong at this game at least with Cammy.

Also that's why I mentioned this Makoto over tempoj

·
  • Ryuken9Ryuken9 Joined: Posts: 504
    I think i've received more hatemails in one day on PC than my entire time on PSN. Most of the shit talkers were french, one of them rage quitted on me in endless lol.
    SSF4 AE : Seth/Ken/Sagat/Evil Ryu

PSN is full of pussies
    ·
    Lag switcher exposed! Make sure to write down his gamertag.

·