Skull Girls Story Discussion Thread: ALERT! SPOILERS INBOUND!

Comments

• LKArtilleryLKArtillery and bullets too slow Joined: Posts: 553
    No, good find!

It was kind of nice to hear that Mike thinks Filia is a more interesting character than Cerebella based on things he knows about the story. I think the general opinion of Filia is that she was the boring amnesiac protagonist, so it's cool to know that there's more to look forward to finding out about her.

Also, Alex wants to do a comic?! *0 * omg want
  • 0chocolachao00chocolachao0 Your Drunk Roomate Joined: Posts: 160
    When Filia defeats Parasoul, sometimes she says, "You're... being used..."

This furthers the speculation of Samson just using Filia for his own ulterior motive? Parasoul also knows about Filia's past.

Edit: I found one more quote that may or may not lead into anything.

When Parasoul defeats Peacock, sometimes she'll say, "Where's your old man?"
    So I guess when Parasoul's father was around, he was running all these Anti-skullgirl labs. Reasons why he could have done this may be that Queen Nancy has obtained the skull girl (at the time) and the King wanted to save her?

I'm just speculating.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I play Skullgirls! Have a match with me please!
    Team: Filiawheel
    PSN: ChocolaChao
    Peacock is saying "So's your old man", which is kind of an antiquated insulting comeback phrase (think like "your mom" or "drop dead"). It's also the title of a silent movie from the 1920s, which incidentally features a princess. So... yeah.

It's possible the King may have hung around the Labs at the time of their inception to oversee them, but weren't they declared amoral by the Canopy Kingdom years ago? It wouldn't make sense for the King to be there, especially since they're running covertly by themselves. I think Peacock saying that is more of a general "fuck you" to Parasoul for beating her than anything else. Haha.
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,220
    Is the hat that Cerebella wears in her ending Vice-Versa?
    xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
    Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
    Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
    Yup, that's Vice-Versa. It would be great if Cerebella can get a bunny suit costume from her ending. Although, color 7 looks kind of similar.
    Is that girl a boy too?
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Yup, that's Vice-Versa. It would be great if Cerebella can get a bunny suit costume from her ending. Although, color 7 looks kind of similar.
    It is. I mean that's the reference, yes.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    Are we sure, has it been officially stated? Because it looks entirely different, has a different face, eyes, mouth, ears, has fur, etc. Since Vice-Versa is a living weapon, based in a small hat that doesn't come alive for anyone but Cerebella, I'd think it would be difficult to customize it to such an extent.

I was just wondering, since it really is such a different hat (aside from the fact that it's big arms), that the hat could actually be someone different who perhaps, in the future, works with another girl (or boy) to fight.

If this did happen, I don't think it'd necessarily be a bella clone, either. Most of her moves and attacks are focused around her being a high flying acrobat, and the hat accentuates that pretty well. It could make an interesting fighter, but it could also be a interesting plot-wise, if one of her weapon-hats gets stolen and used against her/Vitale. Or, it could just be stolen by some kid who just felt connected to it, and when Vitale orders Cerebella to go and kill him/her to get it back, she finally says no to her father (who's ordering her to kill a more or less innocent person, not like Fortune)..

But, yeah, idle thoughts.
    That outfit's a reference to one Alex drew her in some time ago. I'm fairly certain that it is Vice-Versa, just "reskinned". I think someone earlier suggested that maybe she can turn it inside-out to change its appearance? Or she can just magic it into looking different?

Personally I think the Cerebunny version of Vice-Versa is a different hat altogether, but I think she's still the only one who can activate it. Maybe she has a whole closet full of differently-colored Vice-Versas that only she can use. :P I mean, part of the reason Vitale keeps her so close and manipulates her is because she's the only one who can use a Vice-Versa living weapon. If someone else could, I don't think she'd be as special, sadly.

Anyway... I went searching web archive on Skullgirls.com again yesterday and I found something!! :D

jbh9WyE1fPTyt4.jpg

It's really low-resolution, sadly, but it's still pretty clear who's in the picture. The filename was "mob_montage.jpg" in case you couldn't tell. Black Dahlia, mob men, and that mechanical dude I talked about in this post. Even though the picture is small, I think it's still pretty easy to see his face here. Kinda neat. :>
  • RussaiRussai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 342
    Anyway... I went searching web archive on Skullgirls.com again yesterday and I found something!! :D

It's really low-resolution, sadly, but it's still pretty clear who's in the picture. The filename was "mob_montage.jpg" in case you couldn't tell. Black Dahlia, mob men, and that mechanical dude I talked about in this post. Even though the picture is small, I think it's still pretty easy to see his face here. Kinda neat. :>

You're my favorite person, LK.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    You're my favorite person, LK.
    Get in the line, k thx.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    When you defeat Marie with Filia, sometimes Samson will say, "This one's for Delilah..."
    At least I think that's how you spell it.
    Anyway, WHO IS THIS DELILAH?? This furthers Samson's ulterior motive by using Filia to get the Skull Heart.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    What, seriously? That's really neat, I'll have to test and see if I can get that result. Too bad it's kind of hard to test... Marie's a pain in the ass.

Anyhow... that is actually very, very interesting. Samson and Delilah is a Bible narrative, you see. Short summary:

Samson was a warrior who was granted superhuman strength by God, which he would keep as long as he didn't cut his hair. The source of his powers was known only to him. Anyway, he was an Israeli judge and was smacking down pretty hard on the Philistines, which they... didn't like. So the Philistines hired a woman named Delilah to help find out what the secret to his super-strength was. Delilah seduced Samson and eventually got him to divulge his secret. He was none the wiser. So when Samson went to sleep on her lap, Delilah cut all his hair off, robbing him of his power.

I think that makes it painfully clear where Samson's namesake comes from, what with the whole hair thing. I've never seen a character in concept art or anything labeled as "Delilah", so I don't think we've seen her before. It's also a little curious seeing as that line seems like something you'd say about someone you miss, while in the classical story Delilah was a betrayer...
    It's also a little curious seeing as that line seems like something you'd say about someone you miss, while in the classical story Delilah was a betrayer...
    But Samson canonically was the guy who was using power of his hair, while in SG Samson is hair itself. So roles get shifted =]
    Hmm, so the story was mixed up in Skullgirls..

Okay, so the Philistines must be referring to the Medici? Could Delilah be a female parasite? Will Samson wish for Delilah to be revived? Or is Samson thinking of wishing for revenge? (Assuming Delilah is dead) Questions, questions, questions!

Oh and found one more quote from Samson when defeated by Marie, ".... Not again!"

So Samson fought the Skullgirl before and was defeated. Therefore, Samson must have retreated and then sought out to find a new host (AKA Filia) in hopes of a better chance to obtain the skull heart.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    Good work, detective!
  • PyroquinFranPyroquinFran Adorable Hybrid Freak Joined: Posts: 401
    Hmm, so the story was mixed up in Skullgirls..

Okay, so the Philistines must be referring to the Medici? Could Delilah be a female parasite? Is Samson wishing for Delilah to be revived? Or is Samson thinking of wishing for revenge? (Assuming Delilah is dead) Questions, questions, questions!

Oh and found one more quote from Samson when defeated by Marie, ".... Not again!"

So Samson fought the Skullgirl before and was defeated. Therefore, Samson must have retreated and then sought out to find a new host (AKA Filia) in hopes of a better chance to obtain the skull heart.

Wait I just thought of something. It could be a possibility that Delilah was actually Samson's previous host that ended up getting killed by either the current or previous Skullgirl. So now he would have more than one reason why he would want the skull heart. Provided if he still wants to become the parasite of the Skullgirl of course. Im still banking on that particular possibility.
    ... Just a thought : P
    Im going on a Serious Sam Fran rampage now >; )
    Im the one that loves the Quinkans, the Ratchet & Clanks and the Skull Girls.
    Wait I just thought of something. It could be a possibility that Delilah was actually Samson's previous host that ended up getting killed by either the current or previous Skullgirl.
    This could be true, or at least some parts of it. If this is the case, then Delilah could also be part of the Medici Clan because Marie's primary target is the Medici family.

I'm not too sure about Delilah being a host to Samson during the rampage of Queen Nancy because of Squigly's story (that could ultimately be outdated) which would perhaps create a paradox. (as far as I can tell)
    Is that girl a boy too?
  • OsmiumsmithOsmiumsmith Joined: Posts: 340
    New boost to the story mode theories!
    Seeing as Filia's profile pegs Samson as an "ancient being", Delilah could have been his very first host a long long time ago? This is all wild guessing, but hey.

The theory I'm personally going with is this "Delilah" was a host of Samson's (possibly his first or most cherished host) who was killed by a past Skullgirl. Samson is afraid for Filia to go after the Skull Heart because he's grown attached to her (no pun intended), and he doesn't want to lose another host like he did the previous one?

Another idea is that "Delilah" actually became a Skullgirl and bad things happened as a result, so Samson harbors a grudge against the Skull Heart/Skullgirl without much regard to who's actually wielding it. Though... I'm not 100% on that one, seeing as how Samson doesn't seem to put in a whole lot of effort to keep Filia from using the thing.

And... idk about the old bios, nowadays. Seeing as how the majority of the characters' backstories have gotten pretty drastic makeovers from their previous versions, I don't see why Squigly's would be any different. I mean, Peacock used to hate Marie, Parasoul had a tree growing out of her face, Filia was a medical student and Cerebella was kicked out of the circus. I know I want to go off the info we have, but I have a feeling it's just going to be futile coz of not being canon.
    And... idk about the old bios, nowadays. Seeing as how the majority of the characters' backstories have gotten pretty drastic makeovers from their previous versions, I don't see why Squigly's would be any different. I mean, Peacock used to hate Marie, Parasoul had a tree growing out of her face, Filia was a medical student and Cerebella was kicked out of the circus. I know I want to go off the info we have, but I have a feeling it's just going to be futile coz of not being canon.

Yar, this is a big thing. I looove dumpster diving for 'new' info on old blogs and image repositories, but everything is questionable. Remember when Ms. Fortune and Fillia had a big team-up and were just chilling in her apartment? Good times.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    Where can I find the old storylines?
    Where can I find the old storylines?
    It requires a bit of digging around. The following places all have some stuff if you go through them.

http://o-8.livejournal.com/
    http://pub.tenkuu.net/
    http://blackbookalpha.com/gallery/web/images/lost_site.jpg
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    There are quite a few of them here. I'll copypaste into spoiler just in case:
    Spoiler:
    It requires a bit of digging around. The following places all have some stuff if you go through them.

There are quite a few of them here. I'll copypaste into spoiler just in case:

Thank you both.

Cool to see how the plot has changed.

My personal opinions:

Peacock was more like the present Painwheel.

Cynical and bitter. Looks like Painwheel had a cooler form of hatred back then. I can see her changing into that as the plot progress and if she obtains her freedom without getting her past back.

Umbrella seems to not have changed much.

Parasoul lost her "monster" ability. The dev team must have figured that she is unsettling enough with the nazi look-alike designs. Which is pretty true considering the reactions I have seen from some people who have played her for the first time.

Ms. Fortune's plot hasn't changed. In the future I would like to see her conflited with her desire for revenge (Cerebella's path) and her desire for her old gang (her own path).

Although Bella's plot has changed a lot her desire for affection is a constant.

Hoping to see Squigly in the future.

Filia is still a mistery. But I like Samson as a malevolent identity. I wouldn't mind this plot to go on. We shall see how it will continue.

I like the plot change with Marie. Made her into a subversion of the classical maid and a much more active character in the Skullgirls world.

Edit: Russai is right. So I took off the spoiler tag.
    Cool to see how the plot has changed.

Story Discussion Thread. If people don't want potential spoilers they shouldn't be in here so I'm not spoiler taggin' :P

One of the things I find most interesting about the plot changes is the stripping out of all magic. Umbrella used to have powerful amounts of magic, and Parasoul only had minimal amounts without the Black Tree. Now even though there's clearly fantastical elements like the Life Gem, the Skull Heart and what have you, it's almost like everyone treats them like a science (albeit one they don't fully understand) instead of a mystical thing.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    Story Discussion Thread. If people don't want potential spoilers they shouldn't be in here so I'm not spoiler taggin' :P

One of the things I find most interesting about the plot changes is the stripping out of all magic. Umbrella used to have powerful amounts of magic, and Parasoul only had minimal amounts without the Black Tree. Now even though there's clearly fantastical elements like the Life Gem, the Skull Heart and what have you, it's almost like everyone treats them like a science (albeit one they don't fully understand) instead of a mystical thing.
    It's like One Piece. I like it =]

To me it seems that it's indeterminate where things stop being magic and start being science, and vice-versa. (no pun intended.)

Though it seems in general things lean toward the magic side of the spectrum, it never is explicitly stated "oh, such and such is using magic". I think Peacock is one of the best examples so far. She's clearly a cyborg, definitely sci-fi territory, yet she has this ambiguity to her abilities that makes the "science vs. fantasy" level unclear.

Like... Peacock's powers all come from science, being a cyborg and all, but the way she uses them is totally illogical. They even seem to defy their intended purpose somewhat. Her storymode says Avery Unit is meant for making portals only, but she uses it to make stuff come to life and possibly alter reality? I know some of it can just be attributed to "fighting game zaniness + cartoonishness", but still.

Come to think of it, most Parasites in general are pretty unclear as to whether they operate on magic or "natural function". Like, I wonder if, say... Samson is just a glorified animated wig, or if he's actually made of some kind of idk, muscular keratin cells and has proper biological functions? Is it either-or, or is it both? What of the others? How about Living Weapons? Are they just enchanted items, or are they actual living creatures that take the shape and function of weapons?

Silly thing to ponder, but I ponder it regardless. haha
    To me it seems that it's indeterminate where things stop being magic and start being science, and vice-versa. (no pun intended.)

Though it seems in general things lean toward the magic side of the spectrum, it never is explicitly stated "oh, such and such is using magic". I think Peacock is one of the best examples so far. She's clearly a cyborg, definitely sci-fi territory, yet she has this ambiguity to her abilities that makes the "science vs. fantasy" level unclear.

Like... Peacock's powers all come from science, being a cyborg and all, but the way she uses them is totally illogical. They even seem to defy their intended purpose somewhat. Her storymode says Avery Unit is meant for making portals only, but she uses it to make stuff come to life and possibly alter reality? I know some of it can just be attributed to "fighting game zaniness + cartoonishness", but still.

Come to think of it, most Parasites in general are pretty unclear as to whether they operate on magic or "natural function". Like, I wonder if, say... Samson is just a glorified animated wig, or if he's actually made of some kind of idk, muscular keratin cells and has proper biological functions? Is it either-or, or is it both? What of the others? How about Living Weapons? Are they just enchanted items, or are they actual living creatures that take the shape and function of weapons?

Silly thing to ponder, but I ponder it regardless. haha
    Well, Samson is some kind of organic creature. He just mimicking hair visually and that's pretty much it. The problem with both Samson and Vice-Versa is that they are able to change their mass. Which clearly isn't science. I mean changing volume is easy and stuff but mass preservation law shouldn't be breakable >_>

So I think parasites should be treated like magical creatures not regulated by physical laws imo. We probably should assume that they exist and don't give a shit about physics just because they are what they are. Problems with living weapons though is that they are seem to be as ignorant of physical laws as parasites are. Which leave us with two possibilities: they are either just exist like parasites or they were made by humans. And if letter is true that also give us two possibilities: either they were made through science and that means that science in SG-verse is FUCKING AWESOME (it probably is anyways - check Avery Unit) or they were made through some arcane magical practice which leave us with magicians again. But since explicit mentions of magic were removed from the story it seems logical to assume that those functions now indeed are carried by science. Which is already that much superior to our actual science that you can roll with living weapons anyways. So yeah, I think you're right, LK, we can just go with this.
  • DravidianDravidian He who is CAT Joined: Posts: 702
    Well, Samson is some kind of organic creature. He just mimicking hair visually and that's pretty much it. The problem with both Samson and Vice-Versa is that they are able to change their mass. Which clearly isn't science. I mean changing volume is easy and stuff but mass preservation law shouldn't be breakable >_>

So I think parasites should be treated like magical creatures not regulated by physical laws imo. We probably should assume that they exist and don't give a shit about physics just because they are what they are. Problems with living weapons though is that they are seem to be as ignorant of physical laws as parasites are. Which leave us with two possibilities: they are either just exist like parasites or they were made by humans. And if letter is true that also give us two possibilities: either they were made through science and that means that science in SG-verse is FUCKING AWESOME (it probably is anyways - check Avery Unit) or they were made through some arcane magical practice which leave us with magicians again. But since explicit mentions of magic were removed from the story it seems logical to assume that those functions now indeed are carried by science. Which is already that much superior to our actual science that you can roll with living weapons anyways. So yeah, I think you're right, LK, we can just go with this.
    Most of the game ignores the laws of THIS universe. Just say string theory and call it a day.
    PSN:NeoDeoN; CapcomUnity:Steelballed Dravidian; Tales forum: Dravidian
    Fighting Games I'm playing: UMVC3, SCV, SFIIIOE, and Skullgirls
  • PyroquinFranPyroquinFran Adorable Hybrid Freak Joined: Posts: 401
    Well this is a wold/universe where fish people, demonic parasites, living inanimate objects, glowing wish granting skulls mixed with origins and etc... are considered not so out of the ordinary. It has it's own messed up set of rules and im fine with that.
    Im going on a Serious Sam Fran rampage now >; )
    Im the one that loves the Quinkans, the Ratchet & Clanks and the Skull Girls.
    I really like this Black Dhalia voice over
  • Age_of_FoolsAge_of_Fools Joined: Posts: 705
    That outfit's a reference to one Alex drew her in some time ago. I'm fairly certain that it is Vice-Versa, just "reskinned". I think someone earlier suggested that maybe she can turn it inside-out to change its appearance? Or she can just magic it into looking different?

Personally I think the Cerebunny version of Vice-Versa is a different hat altogether, but I think she's still the only one who can activate it. Maybe she has a whole closet full of differently-colored Vice-Versas that only she can use. :P I mean, part of the reason Vitale keeps her so close and manipulates her is because she's the only one who can use a Vice-Versa living weapon. If someone else could, I don't think she'd be as special, sadly.

Spoiler:
    hnnnng
    Beginner's Guide to Cerebella
    Cerebella mixup video
    XBL: Age of Fools [Cerebella/Double/Parasoul/Painwheel]
    "i mean look the length of your post…" -Dime X
    I'm fresh out of big story conspiracies, but I'm willing to find one more before the patch hits. I heard one quote from Filia that piqued my interest a bit.

"I'm sorry, mom..."

What we can infer here is that Filia remembers her mother, and that she made a promise with her about something? Yet, does she know her father? Perhaps when Filia encountered Painwheel was when she suddenly remembered her mother and her history (if any) relating to the Skullgirl and/or the Medici.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    "I'm sorry, mom..."
    Was that against a specific character, or during the story somewhere?
    I wonder if "True Story Mode" is one of the reasons the patch was delayed. I think it's unlikely, but cool.
    I wonder if "True Story Mode" is one of the reasons the patch was delayed. I think it's unlikely, but cool.
    It would be truly truly outrageously unlikely that something like that would be kept a secret when a free addition to the campaign could probably convince a few extra people to give the game a second chance post patch. Keeping it a secret would waste potential returning customers.

Not saying it wouldn't be awesome of course!
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
    Hey I never said that it'd be complete by patch time.....or that'd it be free...
    Was that against a specific character, or during the story somewhere?
    Playing the story won't make a difference to what the characters will say, and I'm not sure about the specific character bit. At the very least, I think this quote has the chance to be said by Filia, regardless of the opponent.
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I'm fresh out of big story conspiracies, but I'm willing to find one more before the patch hits. I heard one quote from Filia that piqued my interest a bit.

"I'm sorry, mom..."

What we can infer here is that Filia remembers her mother, and that she made a promise with her about something? Yet, does she know her father? Perhaps when Filia encountered Painwheel was when she suddenly remembered her mother and her history (if any) relating to the Skullgirl and/or the Medici.

Well, she, at the very least, can remember momentarily after taking a hard blow to her head.
    Well, she, at the very least, can remember momentarily after taking a hard blow to her head.
    So in other words if she has rough sex or gives the best BJ of all time, she might get her memories back. I am willing to go to the lab and test this out. [turns on ps3]
    .....$%#@
  • TerminiTermini Play Skullgirls, ya jerk. Joined: Posts: 55
    Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I was replaying Peacock's story just now and when I beat Parasoul, she said "Test... successful...." as she fell to the ground. Any ideas?
    Xbl: Orpheus Arisato
    PSN: Terminia (mostly used just for Vita games)
    Skullgirls (I have it for Xbox 360) - Solo Filia <3
    P4U (I have it for Xbox 360) - Yosuke
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I was replaying Peacock's story just now and when I beat Parasoul, she said "Test... successful...." as she fell to the ground. Any ideas?

It was mentioned. I think Parasoul may be supporting the ASG Labs but it seems like Lab Zero may be an exception since she may say this to Painwheel:

"You poor child. I never authorized this."
    It was mentioned. I think Parasoul may be supporting the ASG Labs but it seems like Lab Zero may be an exception since she may say this to Painwheel:

"You poor child. I never authorized this."
    Peacock is from Lab 8, Painwheel's from Lab Zero (yes that one on the splash screen lol) and Lab 8 is autorized while 0 one was closed for being too amoral while ago but went underground and created PW.
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    The sequel should involve them going on a weightlifting program...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    I messed around with Marie again because she's so easy now, and just when I lost, Filia said "I'm sorry, mom" again. So I can confirm Filia says this when defeated by Marie.
    So this may mean Filia and her mom had a connection with Marie/The Skullgirl?

EDIT: I also won against Marie and this is what Filia said,
    Filia: "This is for my parents."
    -insert Maury joke here-. Filia must've remembered something during her epiphany moment after beating Painwheel, other than the fact she remembered a bit of Carol.
    Is that girl a boy too?
  • ShnarflShnarfl Joined: Posts: 46
    Isn't it like, really obvious?

Marie's killing families related to the Medicis.
    Filia's family is related to the Medicis.
    Marie met Filia before their confrontation in her story mode.

I'm afraid to say, we might have another orphan in our roster.

The only strange part is Filia remembering it, but it's not really surprising considering there's precedent of her regaining individual memories.
    PSN: jack_shnarf
    We might have another orphan in our roster.

This may be true, but then again, there's some evidence stating that Marie hasn't started her Medici slaughter fest prior to Filia's arrival to the Grand Cathedral.

Before Filia fights Marie, she sometimes says, "I'll wipe all horrors from this world, starting with you." or, "All the Medici will follow you to hell."

Filia's parents may have just been eaten up by Samson, or just having a normal day at home unaware of their daughter's absence. Perhaps they got killed in a car accident? The point is, we can not be 100% sure that Marie has killed them off, or at least not yet.
    Is that girl a boy too?
  • GlaremanGlareman Joined: Posts: 168
    It's funny to note that Alex Ahad lead artist devient art page name is 0 8 and there is lab zero and lab eight.
  • CellsaiCellsai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 178
    It's funny to note that Alex Ahad lead artist devient art page name is 0 8 and there is lab zero and lab eight.
    Ahaha! I never noticed that. Awesome :)
    Launch party erry day
    Cellsai.deviantART.com
    well, I'm pretty sure he has a little oh instead of zero in his nickname, but probably you're right anyways