** Akihabarashop.jp is now OPEN **

Comments

• MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,132 mod
    Per, awesome, my order looks good, keep up the good work.
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
    ·
  • ChainZChainZ Joined: Posts: 260
    where do u see the pix?
    ·
  • Paik4LifePaik4Life Team HnI Joined: Posts: 1,201
    Go to the status page and under each person's order there is a link.

~Paik
    ·
  • TheRealNeoGeoTheRealNeoGeo Arcadeparts Joined: Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭
    Just got home again, been out all day. Sorry for the time it took to get the pictures up, I try my best. Also, those who got the wrong stuff will be traded for tomorrow (Seimitsu is responsible not me :(, I would never do such a bad thing, never ever :)) and then everything is shipped so I am hoping to get the trackinginfo tomorrow so I can update the statuspage for you guys who choosen EMS-shipping.

And for those off you who ordered and want to check out the reciet from Sanwa/Seimitsu just to prove that all stuff came from there just send an email and I can send it next week (just have to collect some scannerimages), just to prove to you guys that akihabarashop.com are legit and nothing else.

Thanks for your support!
    ·
  • NiteWalkerNiteWalker For me it was Friday. Joined: Posts: 1,668 ✭✭
    Are you guys able to make any money off of this thing? Even if you are, I imagine it's minimal...
    Thanks for the service!
    On a never ending quest for the perfect arcade stick.
    SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures
    ·
    NiteWalker
    Well, a little but not much, and that is not the point either. I am not going to be millionaire on this and I am not shooting for it either. Those who want freshparts directly from the partsmaker shipped directly to the customer choose akihabarashop.com.
    Actually shipping and bankfee`s for me alone is:

Shipping from Sanwa to our location: 441yen
    Banktransfer fee from japanesebankaccount to Sanwa bankaccount: 420yen

Shipping fromSeimitsu to our location: 750yen
    Banktransfer fee from japanesebankaccount to Seimitsu bankaccount: 700yen

So total here in banktransfer is=2311yen
    +5% I have to pay my friend for PayPal fee`s.

Also we pack it, ship it, update statuspage, take individual orderpics.....it takes time but I am willing to do it as long as it is fun.
    ·
  • UrIeNaToRUrIeNaToR professorpeabody Joined: Posts: 627
    saw my purple screw ins and purple balltop..thanx man! hope it gets sent here safely! I'll order again (soon) thank you realneogeo..good job on showing the product...very good!
    ·
    UrIeNaToR
    No problem, I try to do my best. You are welcome to order anyday.
    ·
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    RealNeo, My image wont come up. It says "image not on server"

Let me know. If you want you can email it to me at CigarBoB(at)Gmail.com
    ·
    CigarBoB
    Sent you an email. Seimitsu sent wrong joystick, they have sent LS-32-01 instead of LS-33-01 like you wanted. There is a pic in the mail so you can see for yourself.
    It will be swapped today (Monday) at Seimitsu.
    ·
    OK, now every order has a picture of it. And everything is shipped tomorrow (today in Japan, it is about 01:30am there now). When it is shipped I will update the ems customers with trackinginfo on the statuspage.
    ·
    Finally sent in an order, Per. Thanks as always.

~Paik
    ·
  • ShekeibShekeib Almost Famous Joined: Posts: 667
    Has it shipped yet? I just have to get it before I go to texas showdown march 17-19
    TRNG, I just wanna tell you that your site is great and very very much needed!!
    Thanks again.
    "I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring."

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said No, but I want a regular banana later, so, Yeah."

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    OK everybody. All orders are shipped now :). It took some time because it is so much stuff and I want to be 100% that it is the right stuff the customer gets.
    http://akihabarashop.com/status.html

For you guys who chose EMS, copy the trackingnumber (right of the trackinglink, EIxxxxxxxxxJP) then click tracking. Click on the "Item No Search"-button where it says EMS, then just paste the trackingnumber in the blank field and press Enter.
    ·
  • ParryPerson.ParryPerson. It is done. Joined: Posts: 4,011
    ah! I thought I had 2 days yet! Oh well, I guess I'll catch you next order.
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> ive pre banned parry from evo south
    <[Parry]> This is because I ditched helping on the smash brackets isn't it
    <MrWizard> yep
    ·
    ParryPerson
    These are the old orders. You are still welcome to order within 2 days for next order...
    ·
    for a regular hrap..whats a better joystick to use than the regular one? (doesn't the hrap have a sanwa stick in it already)? would a seimetsu be better? THANX!!!!
    ·
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭
    TRNG check your email.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    ·
  • NiteWalkerNiteWalker For me it was Friday. Joined: Posts: 1,668 ✭✭
    UrIeNaToR wrote:
    for a regular hrap..whats a better joystick to use than the regular one? (doesn't the hrap have a sanwa stick in it already)? would a seimetsu be better? THANX!!!!
    Check the sanwa modification thread.
    http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72628

Edit: I was wrong; the HRAP comes with a JLF (sanwa) I guess. Thanks Paik for clearing it up.
    On a never ending quest for the perfect arcade stick.
    SimpleCase Custom Arcade Stick Enclosures
    ·
    For all your HRAP needs, the HRAP thread:

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95713

The HRAP does indeed have a JLF. I'm sure you can mod it with a Seimitsu. Pretty much anything is possible. It just might be difficult and not worth it. Also if you haven't tried a Seimitsu it might not be worth your time. I love Sanwa but I ordered a Seimitsu from Per just to try it out in one of the future sticks I'm building.

~Paik
    ·
    Imho I'd say Siemitsu are better, but it's just personal preferance. I think any arcade gamer can do perfectly fine with either though.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    ·
    Thanks, just wanted to say great service and very kind! I can't wait for my seimitsu parts!
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
    ·
    You have to wait ;).
    Also, if somebody got their orders from the first batch please tell me how it was.
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Also, if somebody got their orders from the first batch please tell me how it was.
    I got my order yesterday (Friday), and everything is great. Already have half of the stuff in my HRAP2 and it's working perfectly. Can't wait to get to work on the other stick. Thanks again!
    ·
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    RealNeo check your email. We have a prob.
    ·
  • MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,132 mod
    I got my order in, it was perfect, thanks Per. I'll definately be ordering again in the future.
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
    ·
  • FusuluFusulu lurking Joined: Posts: 67
    I just got my stuff today and everything looks good. Thanks Per!
    ·
    I also received my stuff and everything seems to be OK. I didn't even have to pay customs. :clap: Thank you very much!
    ·
  • final_cutfinal_cut All day long Joined: Posts: 2,083
    Hey guys, can you get back to me about that JLF? Thanks!
    RIP Ol' Dirty
    ·
  • OngBakOngBak Joined: Posts: 93
    I just got my package today, somehow the joystick i got looks very weird. Therealneogo, can you tell me if this joystick is suppose to look like this? Is it suppose to be bent like that? Also, i try shaking it and it sounded like there is a broken piece in the joystick and it not the clicking noise when u move the joystick.
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/wildfirewild/3.jpg
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/wildfirewild/2.jpg
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/wildfirewild/1.jpg
    ·
  • ChainZChainZ Joined: Posts: 260
    You could just bend those prongs back straight....well not straight..like to the side...just lift it a little bit higher..as for the "broken" piece...take it apart...maybe something just got loose..
    ·
    OngBak
    Firstly, I personally got stuff from Seimitsu that also was bent like that, and it is very irritating, but try to bend it back.
    Also, the sound :), I have a LS-33 and a LS-32-01 here at my desk in front of me right now and when I shake them both they have a strange sound to it. I recorded it:
    http://www.arkadesticks.com/seimitsusound.WAV
    That is basiclly the sound of the blades on the leafswitches moving.
    ·
  • OngBakOngBak Joined: Posts: 93
    i guess ill just bent the ponge back, and the noise was coming from the angle movements what therealneogeo said, but man i just hate poor quailty stuff. Just hope it will work when i try to install it. Overall, i got my stuff. Thanks
    ·
    Just wondering if the March 5th orders have been sent out yet.
    ·
    OngBak wrote:
    i guess ill just bent the ponge back, and the noise was coming from the angle movements what therealneogeo said, but man i just hate poor quailty stuff. Just hope it will work when i try to install it. Overall, i got my stuff. Thanks

Thats not "poor quailty" stuff, thats typical of any stick in shipping, prongs get bent 55% of the time with any stick, and the noise is normal, I'm guessing you don't build that many sticks. I wouldn't be complaining.
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
    ·
  • ShekeibShekeib Almost Famous Joined: Posts: 667
    Man, TRNG actually went to the distance of making a sound recording to make sure OngBak is satisfied.
    I just gotta say, nice customer service.

I hope my stuff gets here before March 17 cause I'm going to Texas Showdown.
    "I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring."

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said No, but I want a regular banana later, so, Yeah."

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    OngBak
    Sorry for this, hope you are pleased with the order anyway.

Demon Dash
    It has been ordered from Sanwa/Seimitsu so we wait untill the parts have arrived (it will say so on the statuspage).

ParryPerson
    That is true that it get bent a lot but this only happens to me with Seimitsu-products, never Sanwa (why is this?). Both manufacturers are great anyway :).

Shekeib
    It really is no problem, just trying to answer the questions customers may have and it helped with a audiofile this time so why not do it :).
    ·
  • Gilgam3shGilgam3sh Lag dance Joined: Posts: 41
    Store looks really neat :) Do you know if Sanwa OBSF-30RG would fit well in a Hrap1?
    3s: Akuma, Dudley
    AE: Sakura
    KOFXIII: Yuri/Kula/King
    ·
    Gilgam3sh
    I think all 30mm buttons fit well in a HRAP1, so yes, OBSF-30RG fit very good.
    ·
    TRNG, I sent you an email a few days ago, was wanting some parts from you. I sent it from derizion@gmail.com. Let me know.
    ·
    ragnafrak
    I will reply to all new emails tomorrow, just have to sort out a few things first so I will get back to you no problem :).
    ·
    How people manage to double post with the 240 second rule is beyond me.

No problem, I'll look forward to it.
    ·
  • Gilgam3shGilgam3sh Lag dance Joined: Posts: 41
    Gilgam3sh
    I think all 30mm buttons fit well in a HRAP1, so yes, OBSF-30RG fit very good.

Ok thanks :) just worried about the "Note that this switch is longer compared to standard buttons, make sure your panel has the internal clearance required." part.
    I've never modded or touched anything, so I have no clue about the type of clearance a hrap has hehe.. I just know I want to replace the buttons and fill in the last two ones.. and maybe get a pretty new bubble ball. Will research a little more, but 100% certain that when the time (read paycheck) comes, I'll order with you :tup:
    3s: Akuma, Dudley
    AE: Sakura
    KOFXIII: Yuri/Kula/King
    ·
    Gilgam3sh
    If you click on the picture on the button you want it has measurements for it.
    You are welcome :).
    ·
    i ordered some more stuff...mainly the octagonal mount and some buttons..thanx for the previous shipment!! everything is great! I forgot but with order inquirries..do you guys e-mail me back to the e-maila ddress I gave you? sorry my memory is odd.
    ·
    Have you sent an email? I will answer emails today, not had chance to before because I was very busy.
    ·
    I'm looking to get a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT, I sent a couple emails but didn't get a response. can I order from you guys through this message board? You guys seem to be on pretty often.
    RIP Ol' Dirty
    ·
    final_cut
    I will send you respons today, just been little busy.
    ·
    hope you have my order too...(kashkouli)
    ·
    It is no problem, I was just worried the email may have been blocked or something. Thanks!
    RIP Ol' Dirty
    ·