** Akihabarashop.jp is now OPEN **

Comments

• hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Hello, i just saw your notice on the website that you will have a new webshop up. I made an order on the current one just last week (it's worth around 14000yen even), just making sure that order (on the current JP shop) was still applicable because i never got a confirmation email of the order. thank you.
    Post edited by hibachifinal on
    HIBACHIFINAL'S INFAMOUS ARCADE STICK TIER LIST ~ SEIMITSU RADICAL やっぱり四角ガイドは、素晴らしい。 Once you go (OBSF-30)RG, Everything else is shit.
  • Bean_BanditBean_Bandit Hurpin' and durpin' Joined: Posts: 7
    edited February 2013
    Hello, i just saw your notice on the website that you will have a new webshop up. I made an order on the current one just last week (it's worth around 14000yen even), just making sure that order (on the current JP shop) was still applicable because i never got a confirmation email of the order. thank you.
    I'm in the same boat. I placed an order ( Order #7927 ) on Feb 2nd and have not heard anything since. While I did not receive a confirmation email, my payment was received, and my order status under the My Account page had changed from "pending" to "processing" within three days of placing the order. However, there have been no updates since then.

I know you're a small shop and a rather busy dude, but I've never had an Akishop order take this long before. Any updates you could provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

EDIT: Just heard back from Akishop! It turns out that Seimitsu somehow shorted me on a joystick and Akishop has been holding my order until everything is fulfilled. Thank you for the update! You guys rock!
    Post edited by Bean_Bandit on
  • jaquiojaquio Joined: Posts: 207
    Jaquio,
    You will NEVER encounter a hardware that are fail proof.
    Neither a hardware that is just perfect.

PS360+ have some issues but for me and for the people who elected as the best hardware of 2012 too.

I really recommend to start using and don't mind for the comments, people usually comment when something is WRONG, not when everything is flowers.

Have a good game,
    That's a great tip. Really thanks
  • VPTVPT I give up... Joined: Posts: 760
    edited February 2013
    Just placed my first order in over two years! :D

I'm so excited to get the package in the mail and have the feeling of opening freshly made Japanese arcade parts straight from Japan.

And in case you are wondering why I haven't ordered in two years, it's because all of the great things I used to order still work perfectly!!!

EDIT: Hi TRNG!
    Post edited by VPT on
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,187 ✭✭
    Hey Per, ran into a fairly annoying bug on v1.3.
    If you hold down select and press an individual button it does not trigger the button (windows controller applet shows select is released as well). I need to access the training mode menu for a game via holding select and individual buttons. Could this functionality be added to the next firmware please?
  • radicaldreamersradicaldreamers Joined: Posts: 122 ✭✭
    I ordered something from these guys on Monday and haven't yet received a confirmation. My paypal payment seems to have gone through but I've heard nothing since. Do these guys usually send confirmation or no?
  • ShinMagusShinMagus Joined: Posts: 199
    I believe so, but speed isn't exactly the reason we like Akihabarashop... :P
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
    "The black wind begins to blow..."
    "Can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper."
    ShinMagus wrote: »
    I believe so, but speed isn't exactly the reason we like Akihabarashop... :P

I have no problem with shipping and handling taking some time, but I do like to at least know that my order has been received and have an idea of when to expect it. You know?
  • sait0usait0u Joined: Posts: 1,148
    edited March 2013
    I do hope you know that they ship in bulk right? Even though being shipped, depending on what you chose, it'll still take up to 2 weeks unless its ems. Just relax. it'll come to your door step the day you won't expect. 
    Post edited by sait0u on
    sait0u said:
    I do hope you know that they ship in bulk right? Even though being shipped, depending on what you chose, it'll still take up to 2 weeks unless its ems. Just relax. it'll come to your door step the day you won't expect. 
    The shipping is domestic, so I'm not worried about that. I'm just trying to confirm whether or not my order has been received and is actually being processed. I'm sure it is, I just like to get an email from companies saying, "We know you gave us money and you're definitely getting stuff!" That's all I want!
  • Yes Boss!Yes Boss! Joined: Posts: 29
    I think there is some kind of issue with their store or something. 

I had not ordered in a few years but put an order in about a month ago.  Never got any type of response, order did not even show on the site.  I eventually emailed and was told it was going to ship ASAP but twelve days later and nothing.  It is a shame since they had great customer service.  At this rate I'm just hoping it will show up in the next week or so.  I don't even have a tracking to know when to go to the Post Office to pick it up.  
    Ah, I didn't realize I could check my order on their site. Apparently it is "processing," so that's good. No longer worried about it, then. It will get here when it gets here.
  • Mizumura11Mizumura11 Joined: Posts: 48
    edited March 2013
    Ok Here's the  Daughter PCB for the HORI VLX(xbox360) I need help mapping it out. I'm trying to install the ps360+ but ran in to a problem with Daughter PCB. the PS3 version has less sodder points than the 360 version and I'm not trying to make any mistakes

so if some one could map this out for me or has experience installing the ps360 in to the VLX for xbox please help me out if you can
    Post edited by Mizumura11 on
    I had high hopes for you.
  • MotoyukiMotoyuki Joined: Posts: 256
    Hey TRNG,
    Do you think you'd be able to update the ps360+ to support future consoles like the ps4 and next gen xbox? Just curious. Thanks. 
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,187 ✭✭
    Not to put words in trngs mouth, but I don't think we'll know until we have the hardware.
  • mizuzumizuzu Joined: Posts: 22

It is being worked on, should be ready in February. Sorry for the long wait, I know many people have been waiting for it.

It's mid march :(
  • KarcusKarcus Joined: Posts: 17
    PaperTigre wrote: »
    Hey Per, ran into a fairly annoying bug on v1.3.<br />
    If you hold down select and press an individual button it does not trigger the button (windows controller applet shows select is released as well). I need to access the training mode menu for a game via holding select and individual buttons. Could this functionality be added to the next firmware please?

I second this. Unable to properly use TTT2 practice mode and command list options.

• Edi_PopsEdi_Pops Joined: Posts: 1
    I did, but I never got an answer so I don't know if you received it.

Sent reply to you (it was already sent).

Hi TheRealNeoGeo.

I'm having the same problem, I sent a message to you and has not been answered.

On site Akihabarashop my friend intervened and sent some questions, and answered only in him (I copied and not received).

I ask that you please check both messages Akihabarashop site, as here in the forum.

Thank you for your attention.

• bl33d727bl33d727 Joined: Posts: 136
    is their online shop still active? I want to order a new joystick and a couple of buttons.
  • Ace LondonAce London Joined: Posts: 186
    bl33d727 wrote: »
    is their online shop still active? I want to order a new joystick and a couple of buttons.

Yup. I just got a control panel and some buttons from them a few days ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/trueninjatactics /ninjando
    PSN: Ninja_Anonymous
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    Any ETA for the Turquoise and Navy PS-15s?
    Thanks Per.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
  • PlasiaPlasia PS3/360/PC keyboard supreme modder Joined: Posts: 108
    hey bug/problem report on the PS360+, not sure if this is the right place, if I should be sending this somewhere else, feel free to tell me!

Did this mod for a client, works perfectly fine for the majority of applications except for the following:

1) PS3 functionality is good, as in it works for sf4, darkstalkers, tekken tag and so on. When we try CvS2 on PS3 (Jap PS2 on PSN release) it does not detect at all, changing . Can other people try this? Or is this known already (probably same with all PS2 PSN games).

2) For 360, all works except when we use an extension usb cable. It works on some but not others, what is worth noting here is that it works perfectly fine for all the other sticks in this place, TEs, Qanbas, my Omni etc... We need to plug straight into the console for it to work.

Install notes:
    Custom stick, usb wires soldered to alt points. Same behaviour on initial and latest firmware.
    -
    Plasia
    Live in Melbourne and interested in fighting game ranbats?
    http://www.couchwarriors.org/real/
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭
    What's the actual status of order #8042 -- processing or shipped?

Thank you.
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
  • Behemoth88Behemoth88 Joined: Posts: 273
    I finally got around to wiring up my PS360+ in one of my AE sticks... The only Problem is that I didn't have a wiring Diagram and my internet sucks really bad. Could someone email me the hardware overview PDF or point me in the direction of a good wiring diagram for this thing? Also, how do I get Start+ Select= Home button to work?
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭
    A PS360+ I wired into a client's stick has stopped working & gives the dreaded "device not recognized" error when plugged into a PC -- any ideas?
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    How long does it usually take from processing to shipped?
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
  • Karanja BroomfieldKaranja Broomfield Joined: Posts: 67
    edited April 2013
    How long does it usually take from processing to shipped?

I'm wondering the same thing I placed my order March 26 it went to processing April 2, but has not changed to shipped yet. I did a Google search and found out that it usually takes 2 -2 1/2 weeks for AirMail shipment to arrive from Jp. Hopefully we both see some change in the next few days or some time next week.

Just got my package today (4-17-13). Never use airmail if you can afford EMS- smh
    Post edited by Karanja Broomfield on
    Typical yaard maan
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex HARDBody Joined: Posts: 7,427 ✭✭✭

jaquio said:
    Would the PS360+ work on my Neogeo AES with this converter?

http://www.tototek.com/pio/main1/SUBMENU/PARTS/LINKS/OS/neoclassicconverter.htm
    My PS360+ does not work on psx to DC adapters. You may be better off just wiring a psx pcb for neo geo use.
  • VirtualCosmicVirtualCosmic Joined: Posts: 155
    Hey TRNG, I was wondering if you are going to make a RJ45 to Xbox 1 cable available, like you have for the Dreamcast,PSX etc.
  • theBAYsicstheBAYsics '93 til infinity Joined: Posts: 642
    edited April 2013
    maybe someone can help me out. after updating the firmware on my ps360+ from 1.2 > 1.3, it still shows ver. 1.2 in game controls app. did it not update to 1.3?'

edit: figured it out.
    Post edited by theBAYsics on
  • TheFightingFishTheFightingFish Joined: Posts: 17
    I see some folks asking in here about the usual amount of time for order processing. I just completed a transaction with AkihabaraShop so I figured that I'd share my timetable here.

March 27th I placed the order online
    April 5th AkiShop shipped the items and provided me with a picture of the items shipped
    May 1st The items arrived well packaged via AirMail

During the process I pinged them once or twice for updates and they were very polite and responsive both times. So no complaints about the service from me. I'd totally order with them again, but next time I'd probably use the tracking / insured option for shipping. Seems like it would have been worth the extra $12 or so to not have to worry about when the package was arriving.
  • Pnoy PrydePnoy Pryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 998 ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to cancel an order I had just made?
    arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Current Projects: Suzo 500 custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons

Your thundering sound become the flash of light that pierces soul of crowd,
    get the whole world into the voltex...
    and from the voltex void, a person who could bring rise to a new light was born,
    cries of thunder and leads a lot of people ・・・
  • guldbergetguldberget Joined: Posts: 19
    Any chance that the ps360+ firmware will be updated to support the Sega Saturn?
  • navetseanavetsea Joined: Posts: 111
    i ordered stick and buttons some 2weeks ago, with normal airmail to safe cost and keep it low profile on local custom, so I pretty much "set it and forget it" one day it will come like a surprise present, I'm not counting the days.
  • footmeetsskullfootmeetsskull River Killer Joined: Posts: 3,256
    Having an issue with one of my PS360+. I have a console arcade cab (Kraylix) PS360+ works fine on Player 1 side but on Player 2 side it is not auto detecting my 360. If I press the guide button on player 2 side it turns the 360 on bit isn't recognizing stick or button presses also the lights on the pcb aren't coming on. HELP!!!!!
    Hi. News on order #8119? It's "processing" since April 23rd. :P

Thanks! :)
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
  • madmalkavmadmalkav Joined: Posts: 39
    Will the PS360+ firmware finally be released as open source as originally announced?
  • wazwuzwazwuz Joined: Posts: 151 ✭✭
    any news Order #8173 (Processing), since 12 may 2013, please respond.
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
    mine was from April 19 still "processing" in the website, but actually has been shipped, when I sent them e-mail, akishop replied me with a photos and and news it was shipped around April 26, I wonder how long it would typically arrive in Java Indonesia from previous experience, as it has been roughly a month passed by :) I'm not in hurry tho, as I'm currently quite occupied by work
    My order arrived some days ago. :) There has been no contact with the tracking code or photos though. They did work quickly (one week between order placement and shipment, which is good for Akiharabashop), silence aside.
    Magus
    12000 B.C. - Dark Ages
  • K.O.wnedK.O.wned Joined: Posts: 50
    My orders haven't appeared under My Account menu (three days now), so I sent them an e-mail. Is this normal?
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 225
    Any possibility of firmware updates for PS4 and XB1 on the PS360+???
    navetsea wrote: »
    mine was from April 19 still "processing" in the website, but actually has been shipped, when I sent them e-mail, akishop replied me with a photos and and news it was shipped around April 26, I wonder how long it would typically arrive in Java Indonesia from previous experience, as it has been roughly a month passed by :) I'm not in hurry tho, as I'm currently quite occupied by work

from my experience, it will took about a month to Java Indonesia, if u still not received it, go to custom and post office, maybe there is some "problems" u have to deal over there ;p
  • noodallsnoodalls Joined: Posts: 260
    #1: PS360+ Sold out! Please look here for more information soon...
    @ http://akihabarashop.jp/

Only just saw this today. Was waiting til the webstore updated hoping for silent buttons then was going to put in a big order. Oh well.
  • blackraenblackraen 裏切り者 Joined: Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    |Galen| wrote: »

Absolutely no chance that the board will be upgradeable via firmware for Xbox One. Microsoft uses signing and their certificates will be different for the Xbox One from the 360.

It is still unclear if PS3 wired controllers will or will not work with PS4. I'm fully expecting that they will as the PS3 uses a nice and generic HID driver for USB controller registration so unless they do something drastic with the PS4 and explicitly reject any controllers that don't present all 17 buttons and/or a touchpad then PS360+ will work fine on PS4 (unless you want share and touchpad functionality).

Remember that FGC will stay on PS3 and Xbox 360 for probably an extra year or two after the next gen release so this won't be a huge deal.
    wazwuz wrote: »
    navetsea wrote: »

from my experience, it will took about a month to Java Indonesia, if u still not received it, go to custom and post office, maybe there is some "problems" u have to deal over there ;p

thanks man :D
    so hopefully this week it would arrive, usually post office sends short message telling us if there is a package to be collected

wazwuz wrote: »
    any news Order #8173 (Processing), since 12 may 2013, please respond.

finally received my package, so they don't update the order status, but the will send the order.

• GeorgeCGeorgeC Joined: Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭
    blackraen wrote: »
    |Galen| wrote: »

Absolutely no chance that the board will be upgradeable via firmware for Xbox One. Microsoft uses signing and their certificates will be different for the Xbox One from the 360.

It is still unclear if PS3 wired controllers will or will not work with PS4. I'm fully expecting that they will as the PS3 uses a nice and generic HID driver for USB controller registration so unless they do something drastic with the PS4 and explicitly reject any controllers that don't present all 17 buttons and/or a touchpad then PS360+ will work fine on PS4 (unless you want share and touchpad functionality).

Remember that FGC will stay on PS3 and Xbox 360 for probably an extra year or two after the next gen release so this won't be a huge deal.

If that's the case with the PS4, then the Dual Shock 3's could still possibly work with the system but here's the catch --
    You'd have to use the USB cables with the micro-connections to play with them on the PS4 unless there's some kind of programming that won't let them be used as wired controllers.

Nothing BlueTooth from the PS3 would work because of a frequency shift for the PS4 I'd imagine...

• mrmanukemrmanuke What is it about pink? Joined: Posts: 21
    Hi I made an order on the 6/27 for 3 PS360s. I really need the parts by 7/2 at the latest, and the website says that there are PS360s in stock and that EMS shipping takes 3-5 days, so I figured it would be ok, but I've tried contacting the shop through two different e-mail addresses and a phone number that I found and I've had no response. I really need to know whether it's possible to get the parts on time or not. Also, does anyone know if there are any shops in Tokyo that sell the PS360?