** Akihabarashop.jp is now OPEN **

TheRealNeoGeoTheRealNeoGeo ArcadepartsJoined: Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Tech Talk
Akihabarashop.jp is now OPEN!

We have now re-launched the web shop with new design, additional url (akishop.jp) and even more great products at quality prices!
What you get when you buy from us is that we buy directly from the manufacturer and then ship it from Japan directly to the customer. Picture of your order before shipping is sent out to the customer as standard.
If you have any questions then feel free to post them in this thread and I will try my best to answer them.

Arigato :).
AkihabaraShop.jp

***Disclaimer***

Akihabara Shop is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during transit. We will always take a photograph of your order before shipping out, but when it is shipped it is out of our hands. We cannot be held responsible for customs or other local taxes imposed when a parcel reaches its destination, please find out what applies to your country before ordering.
Post edited by TheRealNeoGeo on
·

Comments

• futhamuckafuthamucka Hedgehog Plucker Joined: Posts: 52
    Contact sent!

I've been checking the site, waiting for it to open for weeks now :)
    ·
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    i will be placing my next order from you.

Thanks
    ·
  • buyproductbuyproduct Chemist for Hire Joined: Posts: 853 ✭✭
    If it is shipping straight from japan how much do you think shipping would be for a stick and 8 buttons to the us? An estimate on shipping is all I ask.
    "weekly 8 on the break tournaments >>> cali majors " skyet
    "Lol, the break is pretty serious when the real players show up, because everyone is a killer! " Dr. Chaos
    8 on the Break weekly thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194801
    ·
  • TheRealNeoGeoTheRealNeoGeo Arcadeparts Joined: Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭
    buyproduct
    Depends, what joystick and buttons do you want? What kind of shipping do you want?
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    contact sent, funny i was going to pm you today about parts, then something told me to wait.

nice site BTW
    ·
  • MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,140 mod
    Contact sent!

Thanks!
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
    ·
  • machridermachrider Gutter trash Joined: Posts: 24
    That GT-0 circular restrictor looks intriguing. I've never heard of it untill now. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they better than the octagonal restrictor plates?
    ·
  • Paik4LifePaik4Life Team HnI Joined: Posts: 1,201
    Hey Per, good job on getting the site up. It seemed like a long time coming, but I'm glad it's up. I have a couple of questions though. I know your status report says your next order date is Feb 19th, but when is the latest someone can put in an order before that date so that it will be included? If you're placing an order morning of Feb 19th your time zone in Sweden, do people need to have orders in by say evening of Feb 18th your time zone? And how often do you plan on making orders? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Thanks in advance.

~Paik
    ·
    machrider
    The GT-O is for the Sanwa JLW-joystick, The OctagonalRestrictor is for Sanwa JLF-joystick.

Paik4Life
    Right now I am thinking of taking orders and sending them away every 2weeks, this will make it easier for my contact in Japan because he has a regular dayjob also.
    About the time, time is calculated so that when it is Feb 19 in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) the orders will be sent away to Sanwa/Seimitsu. Clock is here:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
    ·
  • eggyeggy Joined: Posts: 98
    Nice work TRNG! Love the site. Looking forward to ordering more parts from you when I'm ready for another HRAP mod.
    ·
    eggy
    Hi man, thanks for all the kind words but I can not take credit for the webpage, I ow it all to the swedish forum member Mayhem. If you ever need a stylish and functional webpage he is the one to ask.
    Also, you are welcome with your order :).
    ·
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this seems great, nice one. Keep up the good work TRNG.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    ·
  • ShekeibShekeib Almost Famous Joined: Posts: 667
    Whats the easiest way to change my money from dollars to Yen?
    "I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring."

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said No, but I want a regular banana later, so, Yeah."

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
  • Demon DashDemon Dash Hyper Viper Raccoon! Joined: Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭
    You can do it using pay pal. When you go to pay, whatever amount of Yen you need, just pay that amount and pay pal will convert it for you.
    "I'm speculating that it was M.O.D.O.K. that tore my dog's ACL. That crazy maniac was flying his hoverchair DRUNK. DRUNK on POWER. And booze. But mostly on POWER!" - corrosivefrost :rofl:
    ·
    Thanks
    "I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring."

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said No, but I want a regular banana later, so, Yeah."

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
  • ParryPerson.ParryPerson. It is done. Joined: Posts: 4,011
    It's not the cheapest, BUT MAN look at the selection! Amazing!
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> ive pre banned parry from evo south
    <[Parry]> This is because I ditched helping on the smash brackets isn't it
    <MrWizard> yep
    ·
    ParryPerson
    Not the cheapest maybe but we go for quality. Also, if anybody want anything else from the sanwa/seimitsu catalogs it can be bought also. But yeah, good selection as you said.
    ·
    I'll have to attest to the great customer service thus far. Per has been very helpful in answering any and all email questions that I've asked. Just sent my payment today and I am eagerly awaiting the goods.

Thank you!
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

·
    MarkMan
    Yeah, thanks for the payment.

Also, I have updated the "STATUS" page a little. Will update more tomorrow (I am so tired now from all the sitting).
    ·
    How do I know how much shipping will cost with this for Airmail?

Seimitsu LS-32-01 - WHITE BALLTOP : ¥1700
    Seimitsu LB-39 - WHITE BALLTOP : ¥200
    Sanwa LB-30N _ BLACK BAT HANDLE: ¥450
    Sanwa GT-0 - (circular restrictor)
    Seimitsu PS-14-GXN (clear) x 8 - White Buttons with Black Outer Circle : ¥580 x 8 = ¥4640
    Seimitsu PS-14-DN (clear) x 2 - Yellow Buttons with Black Outer Circle : ¥260 x 2 = ¥520
    Seimitsu AM-30 x2 - (button plugs) : ¥ 90 x 2 = ¥180
    Handling Fee: ¥500

Total: ¥8190

Oh and By the way... I have no idea how paypal works, I put a credit card in my paypal account but Idk what e-mail I'm supposed to send the money to.

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    Shekeib
    1160yen (9,8us$).
    ·
    Order sent.

Thank you TheRealNeoGeo.
    ·
    CigarBoB
    Replied to your email(s).
    ·
  • MayhemMayhem Mostly Harmless Joined: Posts: 577
    Shekeib wrote:
    How do I know how much shipping will cost with this for Airmail?
    As of right now you'll have to ask for a quote, but detailed shipping tables will be added to the site soon. We just thought it'd be better to launch as soon as possible and fill in the gaps as we go along. (I designed and developed the site for TheRealNeoGeo.)
    Once I start I cannot stop myself
    ·
    Mayhem
    Word!
    ·
  • OngBakOngBak Joined: Posts: 93
    maybe for the next batch we can all do a group order? cut down on prices and less shipping cost?
    ·
    What email do I send the Pay Pal money to?

I sent it to order@akihabarashop.com

If you didn't get it please tell me, thanks.

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    Shekeib
    Got it, also I updated your status:
    http://akihabarashop.com/status.html
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Nice to see your site finally opens. I hope I'm gonna finish my stick soon (I hope this week :sweat: )

Wish you the best and lots of sucess with your site. Keep up the good work, the community needs fresh parts :wgrin:
    ·
  • MertMert Yaouchh Seafood Soup Joined: Posts: 377
    Wow great site! Its finally up :). I was wondering if you would still take my order?
    Let's get real. The only reason I even go on SRK anymore is for the SF2CE thread. True story.
    ·
    Updated statuspage again:
    New orders will be taken and stored untill March 5th, then next batch of orders will be sent to Sanwa/Seimitsu.

/Per
    ·
    Per, just a question, how long does it usually take before Sanwa/Seimitsu products arrive to your location after ordering?

Thanks again for the excellent customer service!
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

·
    Hey Mark!
    I have ordered many times so my calculation is 2-4days, so I am hoping everything will be shipped out of Japan in the end of the week. See if I can get individual pics for every order also for all customers.
    ·
  • UrIeNaToRUrIeNaToR professorpeabody Joined: Posts: 627
    Sweet!!...saw My Order On The Page!! Thanks Again For Starting A Thread On This!! Much Appreciated The Realneogeo..I'm under the name Mr. Kashkouli..
    ·
    UrIeNaToR
    Hi :). I know, I think the statuspage is great, the customers can watch what is going on.
    Also, answered your PM.
    ·
    Any update on the order to Sanwa/Semitsu?

I cant wait to get this stuff!!
    ·
    He has a status page up and running Cigarbob.
    EDIT: also, do we again have to pay for shipping once it reaches here? Or we pay you once, and get our parts?
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
    ·
    CigarBob
    The parts has arrived! He will take photos off the stuff so I can see that there is no "mishaps" :). I will upload photos on the statuspage later on (it is night in Tokyo right now).

ParryPerson
    You have payed everything, that is what the 500yen handlingfee was for (shipping from Sanwa/Seimitsu + packing the orders and ship it). So you don`t have to pay anything more.
    ·
    I just can't tell you how amazing this store is.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
    #LAFGC on EFNet

<MrWizard> yep
    ·
  • ChainZChainZ Joined: Posts: 260
    Amen to that Parry. I just put in an order. Sent a few e-mails and was responded to lightning fast. They got great help. It's too good to be true. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
    ·
    CigarBob
    The parts has arrived! He will take photos off the stuff so I can see that there is no "mishaps" :). I will upload photos on the statuspage later on (it is night in Tokyo right now).

YEA!!! I sure hope i have this by the end of next week. I cant wait to finish my Sega Virtua Stick mod. Its going to be hot with the white buttons.
    ·
  • UrIeNaToRUrIeNaToR professorpeabody Joined: Posts: 627
    yea baby! thanx man!! i will order agian (soon) realneogeo..thanx a mill
    ·
    CigarBoB
    As I recall you have chosen EMS-shipping, yes? So yeah, if the picture of your order is a`ok it is sent tomorrow (today in Japan, it is Feb 24th) and you have it on Tuesday-Thursday I think (hope :)).

UrIeNaToR
    Thank me when it has arrived at your place :).
    ·
    Are you going to update the Picture and Tracking links on the bottom of the orders?
    When can I expect my stuff, I dont' really need an exact date or anything, just an estimated time period.

Thanks for all the great work!

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    I am going to yes, but I have not recieved any pics yet. But don`t worrie, they will come. I post in this thread when it is all done.

Shippingtime is as follows:
    EMS= 3-5 workingdays (sometimes 2workingdays).
    AirMail= About a week, two weeks.

Also, my friend who buys the stuff works 14h/day (Monday-Friday) so it takes a little while sometime but have no fear :).

UPDATING SOON!
    ·
    Got email from him and he says he will do it today. He was little to busy yesterday as it seems, nothing to worrie about though.
    Also, updated the statuspage but you cant see and pics yet, but soon...
    ·
    Cool, but... the tracking leads me to a site in japanese, which I can't read. I'm not sure where to put the tracking number

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    Shekeib
    Pictures don`t work because I have not gotten them yet, I got an email from him today saying he will send them today. Also, when it is sent I will put the real trackingnumber on there.
    And there is no trackingnumber for AirMail (you chose AirMail right?). But you will see pic of it before it is shipped.

/Per
    ·
    thanks

-Mitch Hedberg
    ·
    I have updated with some pics now. There was 2 faulty things with 2 orders so my friend is changing it at the partsmaker on monday.
    Send email to me if you see anything wrong.
    ·