Asmatic kid facing 5-99 years for driving thru the wrong town with medical weed

angelpalmangelpalm .......Joined: Posts: 14,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, this is my shitty ass hometown lol.

Poor kid looks like he might die at any moment.
For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:

Comments

• Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    let freedom ring!
    let homboy off with a fine/warning.
    to put anyone in jail for weed is uncivilized and barbaric.

its like saudi arabia with its "go to jail for drinking a beer" type madness.
    i got muchies.
    i'm outi.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,551 mod
    I dunno if saying he's part of some stoner ministry is helping his case much, nor this stuff about not believing in names. Best of luck to him either way though cause no one deserves jail time for mj possession.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • angelpalmangelpalm ....... Joined: Posts: 14,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funny part is that I helped build the jail he is in. Total bummer dude....
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

WUT DUZ UR TATTOOS MEAN????
    If found, please return to sentience.

Be well, Synonym.
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭✭
    Man he's pretty. That's not a good thing in prison.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • TannerTanner Joined: Posts: 1,674 ✭✭
    That's a dumb religion (not any dumber than most other religions, but still). I hope he's ingesting the weed because smoking it would not help asthma.

Anyway, all victimless crimes need to be completely done away with. Whether it's drugs, prostitution or whatever, I don't give a shit what someone does on their own time, to themselves. And I certainly don't want trillions of our tax dollars going towards investigating, arresting, prosecuting and warehousing these "criminals" at a time when the government is already overspending like crazy.
    League of Legends IGN: Logios
  • Scarlet RabbiScarlet Rabbi Exterminate The Ugly Joined: Posts: 660
    Yup. The booty hunters are gonna have a field day with this one. Sucks for him.

But nobody, under any circumstance, should ever step foot in that shithole called Texas. You pretty much deserve whatever happens to you if you knowingly venture there.
    עפרה חזה
    נוחי על משכבך בשלום
  • ZeroZero Ruler of Dimension X Joined: Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    to put anyone in jail for weed is uncivilized and barbaric.

Agreed.
    That's a dumb religion (not any dumber than most other religions, but still).

I dont know if the religion is centered around cannabis or that it's a denomination of an Christianity that additionally accepts the use of cannabis, but I will say that it brings a very strong counter-argument to all evangelicals and Catholics that claim that smoking weed is biblically wrong.

Anyway, all victimless crimes need to be completely done away with. Whether it's drugs, prostitution or whatever, I don't give a shit what someone does on their own time, to themselves. And I certainly don't want trillions of our tax dollars going towards investigating, arresting, prosecuting and warehousing these "criminals" at a time when the government is already overspending like crazy.

Brilliant statement Tanner. We need more people who think like this.

As I've said a ton of times in public and on numerous forums, drug possession should be legalized. Then, spend a fraction of the money that we saved not having to investigate, arrest, prosecute and warehouse drug users/possessors and open rehab clinics just for the drug abusers who need it.

That's a step towards creating a society that helps people, not fuck them up.
    "Dont call it a comeback / I've been here for years"

Steam ID: drzerogi

Aura Crusher:
    www.geocities.com/xybaz (this site is dead, BTW)
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Buster CannonBuster Cannon Cool head, heated heart Joined: Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty dumb, getting that much time for possession is overkill no matter what the circumstances.

Dang, someone beat me to the Prison Break reference. XD
    PSN: AquaTeamV3
    NNID: BaconStunner
    GGPO: AquaTeamV3
    My YouTube Channel
    The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I could tell you that Chris fought the good fight and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but prison is no fairy tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for a while. Prison life consists of routine and then more routine. Every so often, Chris would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him. Sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Chris.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!