Skullgirls Bugs & Glitches Thread - Check First Post

Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ ClimaxJoined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
Report the bugs and glitches you find in here.
Please include as much detail as possible such as the console you're on, mode, characters, how it happened.
Template
Console :
Console model :
Hard drive size :
Game mode glitch occurred in :
Team and assists you used (if you remember) :
Team and assists opponent used (if you remember) :
Stage being played :
Type of glitch : Gameplay/Sound/Network/UI/Other (like hardware freeze)
Other :
Thanks Jin for suggesting this template
Hitboxes, we knew beforehand. Don't have to report it anymore, it's all the same thing which is your HD speed. (^.^) It'll get fixed a different way, but doesn't affect gameplay at least.

Fighting on the main menu....dammit, I thought that was fixed. Ah well. :^P
French...I believe you they're terrible, but I dunno, I never even saw the non-English versions and can't speak French. Is it possible to set your console to English? :^) (Now you know what we all went through with early SNK games, haha.)
Those echoes are GGPO rolling back a frame or two due to lag.

Well, that's what causes them to happen, but it's still the game doing it, rather than GGPO. We will fix this.
On PS3 local versus mode, if the 2 player controller is removed, the notice to reconnect message comes up, and there's nothing that be done about it except plugging in another controller or exiting Skullgirls. It'd be nice if there was a way for player 1 who is still connected to have the option to go back to the main menu during that 'Please reconnect' message.

Noted.

Though for the menu-control thing, on PS3 you can change which controller your controller is (heh) by holding the PS button down and changing it in the small menu that shows up, not the XMB. So if you aren't in control, change yourself to whatever number is.
"You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks

Comments

• PobegaPobega #skullgirls Joined: Posts: 262
  • SailsSails Joined: Posts: 53
    After a song starts, just a few seconds in it'll skip really quickly. This is the demo I'm playing, but I doubt it makes any difference. Same problem after purchasing.

Happens after the loop too...
  • RussaiRussai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 342
    The credits after Arcade in the Trial visually stutter every twelve seconds for a few iterations, then run fine for about 30-40 seconds, then start stuttering every twelve again.
    Launch party erry day
    Russai.deviantART.com
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,515 ✭✭
    Arcade Movelist PDF
    Valentine
    Vial Hazard, "Can also be used in air."

Can not be used in air.
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive // LoL: QQ China
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,515 ✭✭
    PSN, Full Game
    Tutorial Ch.1-5
    "Grregor Samson is done by quickly pressing Down, Down/Back, Back + All Kicks."

Should be "any two kicks"
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive // LoL: QQ China
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
  • jedpossumjedpossum What you say? Joined: Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps3 Demo
    Filia's sprite was replaced by hitboxes happened in arcade mode only happened for a second not enough time to have a guess what caused it.
    "Nobody should worry about being wrong on SRK. Everybody is going to be wrong." - WTF-AKUMA-HAX I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.twitch.tv/mountainmanjed
  • Uncivilized ElkUncivilized Elk Joined: Posts: 713
    Not a bug, but typo. Ms. Fortune's story mode, there's a typo riiiight away.

"Can we get some some service."

Also found it hilarious that Minette getting hit on was my first Story Mode experience.
    PSN: Uncivilized_Elk
  • A.K.A.K. 稀代の天才魔導士 Joined: Posts: 288
    Ps3 Demo
    Filia's sprite was replaced by hitboxes happened in arcade mode only happened for a second not enough time to have a guess what caused it.
    Happens to Peacock too.
    Cheap commissions! Art, Ps3 Themes, anything! :D

http://honey-tree.deviantart.com/
    <333333
  • galvan2356galvan2356 . Joined: Posts: 257
    when I dhc and sometimes tag in, my incoming character will be all hitboxes for a couple of seconds.
  • ShurokunShurokun Joined: Posts: 50
    I notice some lag between me and my friend playing. Nothing big, but it was sort of an annoyance.

Also, is there a reason there is a number 15 in the middle of my screen? Happen after me and my friend finish playing online multi.
  • RustyShacklefurdRustyShacklefurd Donkey Kong Engineer Joined: Posts: 593
    when I dhc and sometimes tag in, my incoming character will be all hitboxes for a couple of seconds.
    Ps3 Demo
    That is actually an issue with the hard drive, namely older ones that don't run as fast.
    PSN: RustyShacklefurd
    Steam: Weatherbee
  • ParasoulParasoul Reporting for Duty! Joined: Posts: 263
    Not a bug, but typo. Ms. Fortune's story mode, there's a typo riiiight away.

"Can we get some some service."

Also found it hilarious that Minette getting hit on was my first Story Mode experience.
    I thought it was intentional. You know...cause...it is Ms. Fortune's story mode.

Oh! I got one!

Marie slows down the framerate when too much shit is going on...
  • BeaMBeaM 「Elec!」 Joined: Posts: 332
    So... I just had a match where me and my opponent were playing on the netplay loading screen. It was the stage(which made it very hard to tell when I was going to hit the ground in a combo, lol).

Crappy phone pics incoming.
    Spoiler:
    「PSN: HK_Karakusa | XBL: PK Elec | :U | Max Anarchy Demo Champ? o ok 」
  • AndoTheCommandoAndoTheCommando Sorry I'm late! Joined: Posts: 2,553
    I've had a situation when the opponents Filia has come in, her sprite replaced with hitboxes for a couple seconds. Also happened when I DHC'd in Peacock's Fat Man super. (She becamse hitboxes, but not Fat Man.) I also had a situation where Valentine did her Level 1 the same time I performed Argus Agony, Valentine passed straight through me without me being hit and Peacock continued to super in the opposite direction, both supers completely wiffing.
    "If I can't beat it, it's probably broken."- Ben Perkins.
    "He's american so he has to get retarded rewards for minimal effort."- Ace's thoughts on Captain America combos.
    "not only is this bitch a super kawaii desu roboto she fucking fun as fuck and ALL THE FUCKING PRETTY COLORS."- Jamal313 on playing Aigis.
  • .42..42. Joined: Posts: 206
    I've had a situation when the opponents Filia has come in, her sprite replaced with hitboxes for a couple seconds. Also happened when I DHC'd in Peacock's Fat Man super. (She becamse hitboxes, but not Fat Man.) I also had a situation where Valentine did her Level 1 the same time I performed Argus Agony, Valentine passed straight through me without me being hit and Peacock continued to super in the opposite direction, both supers completely wiffing.
    Hit boxes being shown is a known bug. Known before launch. According to MikeZ caused by slow console HDs.

When reporting bugs everyone should specify the console on which it occurred.
  • AndoTheCommandoAndoTheCommando Sorry I'm late! Joined: Posts: 2,553
    PS3 Slim then, sorry.
    "If I can't beat it, it's probably broken."- Ben Perkins.
    "He's american so he has to get retarded rewards for minimal effort."- Ace's thoughts on Captain America combos.
    "not only is this bitch a super kawaii desu roboto she fucking fun as fuck and ALL THE FUCKING PRETTY COLORS."- Jamal313 on playing Aigis.
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    Two bugs here.
    Firstly one time after I failed to connect to a player and was sent back to the main menu, when I tried to host or a join a game all buttons would cancel from the submenu so it was impossible to proceed. I fixed it by rebooting the game.

Second thing is minor but when playing online in some matches I get echos of voices or even one character saying to different lines at the same time. For example if I do 360 with Cerebella she will say two different showstopper lines at once.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
  • SPARTA2020SPARTA2020 THIS IS SPARTA!!! Joined: Posts: 44
    I had some weird stuff on xbox, somethings after loading I'd be sent back to the previous screen. This happened the most during tutorial. I also get randomly sent to the dashboard after exiting the training room

The waiting to validate online play still persists throughout the game despite leaving the main menu
    Marvel Vs Capcom - Wesker Deadpool Akuma
    StreetFighter4 - Juri Sagat
    Soul Calibur - Mitsurugi Kilik/Xiba
    Tekken - Feng/Armor King Asuka
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 373
    Also can confirm for the Xbox 360 version:

- Online Play is currently impossible at the moment with the "Validating Online Play" message
    - All options are unselectable in the versus menu except "Local" when you select any modes that require online play

Also, is it me or does the Xbox version seem to have longer load times than the PS3 version?
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) / Dorothy (Love) | P4U: Chie | Jojo All-Star Battle: Puuchi Enrico
  • Age_of_FoolsAge_of_Fools Joined: Posts: 705
    Xbox, tutorial mode,Fillia

Just a minor thing, the command list shows some combos including "Hairball (HK)" but will treat the LK or MK versions the same way.
    Beginner's Guide to Cerebella
    Cerebella mixup video
    XBL: Age of Fools [Cerebella/Double/Parasoul/Painwheel]
    "i mean look the length of your post…" -Dime X
  • Dios <-X->Dios &lt;-X-&gt; Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,620 mod
    This is on the Xbox 360 - Jasper Model with 120 gig hard drive.

During the opening cinema / attract mode intro movie, about 1:07 of the intro, when the close up portrait of Painwheel comes up, the collage of screenshots stop and the screen goes blank for about 5 or 6 seconds until the rest of the screenshots begin to show up. And is it just me or is the music just a bit out of sync compared to earlier trailer videos put out in the past? Seems like the music starts a little too early to match up with the visuals.

Online netplay does not work on Xbox Live. I Got a message that follows me in all modes and menus about netcode needing to be verified.

Only happened once, but after playing in story mode, Mrs. Fortune was tagged in and appeared as a moving hitbox for a few seconds, then returned to normal.

In tutorial mode while explaining how to perform Blockbusters, the tutorial states to do a QCB motion with all 3 kicks, when only 2 are necessary.

During the ending credits (love the song btw =]. Can we get an OST download in the future?), the text seems to stutter every few seconds. Not a big deal but still a noticeable little nitpick.

That's all for now. I did play the demo on my PS3 and noticed the loading times were significantly shorter on PS3 and I hear the netplay is working just fine on that platform. It would make sense the PS3 ver. is the way to go due to all the Dev Systems I saw the game run on during ReveLAtions, Evo and such, were running on PS3 format. So ill be making my PS3 demo download into a full fledged purchase in the very near future.

Thanks alot Mike and everyone who worked on the game. Having alot of fun with it so far and the visuals are beautiful. Hope this game gets alot of support with DLC. Is it too much to hope for more themes and stages besides the obvious request for additional characters? :3
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • McFinderMcFinder This planet is mine, and now you will die! Joined: Posts: 14
    I use the old xbox 360 "arcade" with the 20gb hard drive.

In arcade and training, the only two modes I've played so far, and I've been getting the hitbox glitch where the characters become just hitboxes. It usually happens after DHCs, or going into specials, or when someone switches in, or just completely randomly.

Is this happening to anyone else?
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    ^ I got this to happen on ms. fortune and cerebella(CPU side) in arcade mode. Cerebella just became a bunch of hitboxes when she did cerecopter, I'm not exactly sure when ms. fortune turned into it though.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • YinYin fun fun fun Joined: Posts: 3,396
    I recall reading they have to stream the frames from the harddrive or something, because consoles have such limited amounts of RAM (for 2d games with this kind of resolution and amount of frames and up to 3 characters on both teams, I'm guessing there's no way to fit that amount of texture).
    So if you have a slow harddrive for some reason, or just by chance, it may not be able to keep up with streaming the frames. I suppose showing the hitboxes is a fallback, so at least you see something.
    Well, that's my speculation from what I'm hearing. Don't have any experience with the issue myself (EU PS3 >_>).
    slay this unaligned ant!
  • evilbenevilben Morally Disinterested Joined: Posts: 292
    the hitbox thing is known and what causes it is known, i do not think we need to report those.

i noticed the stutter on the end credits to, but i thought it happened whenever a picture was fully on the screen and had thought it intentional.
    I also had a situation where Valentine did her Level 1 the same time I performed Argus Agony, Valentine passed straight through me without me being hit and Peacock continued to super in the opposite direction, both supers completely wiffing.

this is not a glitch, peacock has some invulnerability on the start up of argus agony. im guessing what happened is valentine managed to make it into peacock during this time. she didnt actually connect with the super because peacock was invulnerable so the super didnt continue.
    Mike_Z wrote:
    (You people and your "waaa waaa charge character waaa". I ought to go change everyone to charge characters...)
    We're well aware of the Japanese situation, and are working to rectify it.
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    When holding down a HP item drop for Peacock while playing online the sound of the item dropping (the slide whistle) will sometimes just disappear all together.

Phat PS3
  • kof_killerkof_killer Do you feel it, Zach? Joined: Posts: 16
    A few more details on the hitboxes glitch problem:

I'm using a Xbox 360 Slim 250GB and I'm getting that issue, but it only seems to happen when I play a three-character team (didn't happen with single or two-character team). EDIT: Looks like it started happening on two-character teams as well, no idea what could have changed, maybe the stages?

A certain way to make it happen is to tag-in a character and walk towards or backwards after she's in, it always glitches that way.

We already heard that this is caused by the slow hard-drives, but can it actually get patched? Someone call the Z-man to enlighten us!

Amazing game by the way ;)
  • IpKaiFungIpKaiFung Jazz Man Joined: Posts: 49
    I'm using an old 360 with a 20gb HDD. I'm finding the loading times are quite long at the moment, I'm not sure if other people are experiencing the same problem.
  • IBuntaIBunta Fish will fry at this location Joined: Posts: 12
    I had some weird stuff on xbox, somethings after loading I'd be sent back to the previous screen. This happened the most during tutorial. I also get randomly sent to the dashboard after exiting the training room

The waiting to validate online play still persists throughout the game despite leaving the main menu

About being sent to the dashboard its not a glitch its because you keep pressing "exit game" -.-
  • Kyosuke NEOKyosuke NEO Ara? Joined: Posts: 486
    Eh heh, I'm guilty of that too. I was wondering why it randomly sent me to the dashboard, and, was about to come mention it. I probably hit exit game by mistake since it right under end match. Mike_Z already address the online issue here. Seem like it's a issue on MS's side
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/skullgirls-gd-its-showtime-on-psn-xbla-4-11.153944/page-291#post-6790429
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,456
    A glitch happened to me in an online match. I was with Parasoul on point, dude had uh Fortune I think. I use Parasoul's super (I don't remember which one but I recorded the match) and then DHC into Filia's 214KK super. For a split second, Filia's hurtbox showed up on the screen.
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
    Skullgirls: Hamburger/Befstróganov/Filet Mignon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,797
    On PS3 local versus mode, if the 2 player controller is removed, the notice to reconnect message comes up, and there's nothing that be done about it except plugging in another controller or exiting Skullgirls. It'd be nice if there was a way for player 1 who is still connected to have the option to go back to the main menu during that 'Please reconnect' message.

Whichever controller is set to 'drive' the main menu can't be changed it seems. Right after turning on a pad so I could go to the main menu above, I turned off the pad and tried to drive the main menu with my stick, and that didn't work. There was no way I could find to turn back on the pad and give control to the stick; in UmVC3 or SF4, I could exit out of the menu to the splash screen and exit the splash screen to attract mode, and whichever controller hit a button during attract mode became the player one controller and could drive the menu. I couldnt find any such option here and had to 'Quit Skullgirls' via the PS3 menu.

Erection lasted over four hours which can be bad for health. Please control your future awesomeness content.
  • ReturnOfSantaReturnOfSanta SALTY SANTA Joined: Posts: 430
    XBL doesn't work
    AE: Cody
    SFxT: Cody x Bryan
    [SIZE=12px]SoCal Casuals @ the Oceanside Fight Club![/SIZE]
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    On xbox 360
    It seems anytime I enter the xbox dashboard from Skullgirls, the game will not reboot on first try. But any other time works. I reboot to the game to get rid of Live validate message.
    youtube channel keobas

http://www.youtube.com/user/keobas
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Skullgirls@Skullgirls
    Update on XBLA online play: Reboot your game if you had this problem, and everything should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • DeepEndDeepEnd Joined: Posts: 121
    Someone looked at French Skullgirls translation issues yet? In the previous general discussion thread on the last 1 or 2 pages some french user was complaining about the french translation being google translated
  • galvan2356galvan2356 . Joined: Posts: 257
    I'm using an old 360 with a 20gb HDD. I'm finding the loading times are quite long at the moment, I'm not sure if other people are experiencing the same problem.

same here. slim 4gb model, load times are way faster when I played it on ps3.
  • DRaGZ141DRaGZ141 Joined: Posts: 385
    Two bugs here.
    Firstly one time after I failed to connect to a player and was sent back to the main menu, when I tried to host or a join a game all buttons would cancel from the submenu so it was impossible to proceed. I fixed it by rebooting the game.

Second thing is minor but when playing online in some matches I get echos of voices or even one character saying to different lines at the same time. For example if I do 360 with Cerebella she will say two different showstopper lines at once.

• Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭
    Now Im not sure if this was my fault or the game's, but my Xbox randomly froze :(
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wesker/Doom/Strider, Wesker/Vergil/Ironman SF4: Sakura, Honda, learning Abel and Rolento (future main) Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK or Kazuya/Jun
  • MosqueMosque Life Joined: Posts: 357
    it stutters during intros, online search, etc. wish the loading was faster.. but I'm loving the game. it's amazing!
    Need an Super Turbo board or any other cps2 fighting game? PM me and I'll hook it up! CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO ABSENCE OF CONNECT :(
  • Mike_ZMike_Z Defender of the Night Joined: Posts: 2,161
    Hitboxes, we knew beforehand. Don't have to report it anymore, it's all the same thing which is your HD speed. (^.^) It'll get fixed a different way, but doesn't affect gameplay at least.

French...I believe you they're terrible, but I dunno, I never even saw the non-English versions and can't speak French. Is it possible to set your console to English? :^) (Now you know what we all went through with early SNK games, haha.)
    Well, that's what causes them to happen, but it's still the game doing it, rather than GGPO. We will fix this.
    Noted.

Though for the menu-control thing, on PS3 you can change which controller your controller is (heh) by holding the PS button down and changing it in the small menu that shows up, not the XMB. So if you aren't in control, change yourself to whatever number is.
    Skullgirls - $1000 pot bonus tournament at Evo!
    "Nawww the game is wayyyy too fair now." - pali/Heavyjugz

Noted.

I think it's okay to have the echoes. It's a very clear indicator when and where there was lag. Though, I guess from an aesthetic perspective, it's annoying.
  • Mike_ZMike_Z Defender of the Night Joined: Posts: 2,161
    It's more the fact that you get two or three different lines from the same move or the announcer sometimes.
    Skullgirls - $1000 pot bonus tournament at Evo!
    "Nawww the game is wayyyy too fair now." - pali/Heavyjugz
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,220
    I found one. I was going through Story Mode, and was going up against Ms.Fortune. She takes her head off at some point in the match, but then she gets caught in a LP loop. She just stood there, until I hit her, throwing out LP forever. She was standing on the head, I think it was by her back foot. Nobody probably cares, because it's the computer, but I thought I'd throw that out there.
    xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
    Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
    Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
    It's more the fact that you get two or three different lines from the same move or the announcer sometimes.

I guess that's true, like when it goes "Cry-CRY, KRIEG".
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu The Sundae Factory Joined: Posts: 3,543
    Not sure that it's a glitch but there's just a minor problem when player 2 ends a match and selects Return to Main Menu and when you go to main menu and if player 2 disconnected for having to leave player 1 can't scroll through the menu or select anything. It's simply solved by just changing p1 to slot 2, just wondering if you had noticed. I'm on PS2 btw

Also I was wondering about the green hitbox that shows up occasionally on a character. Only happened once to me against Ms. Fortune and a Parasoul. I remember seeing it briefly on a stream before the game was released too.
    Far from the stress a perfect getaway

Listening to : Nas / Sa-Roc / Nitty Scott MC / staHHr / Nikki Lynette / R.A. The Rugged Man
  • DraginiteDraginite Joined: Posts: 21
    So, I was playing with Ms Fortune, and my friend was Valentine. Just a 1v1 match. Fortune was headless and, every time Valentine did her Level 1 (MAJOR SURGERY) and it hit, I think I could do an attack with my head, causing me to fall out of the Super. Sometimes it'd happen after V's first ninja dash, sometimes her 2nd dash, V would just stop doing her Super, and I'd fall out of her super.
  • stickystainesstickystaines Joined: Posts: 827 ✭✭✭
    Okay, found a really annoying bug thats already gotten me killed.

The game favours forward techs over backward techs. What i mean is that when you are put in a move that gives the OTG bounce state (first pink then blue), if you input a forward tech immediately, then try to do a backward tech, you will still get the forward tech even though that wasn't the last input you did.

But if you try the same thing in reverse - first inputting back tech then try forward tech all times after that - you will still get forward tech
  • poryon2poryon2 aka ocean Joined: Posts: 512
    Small glitch I found in training mode. In the corner if I performed Ms. Fortunes j.HK xx El Gato (H version) on Parasoul she would disappear for a brief second. Not sure if it happens on other characters, stages, or outside training mode though.

Also in online sometimes the sound doubles up.
    umvc3: pw/haggar/arthur
    skullgirls: peacock/double
    persona 4 arena: teddie
    psn: poryon2 (umvc3, kof13, skullgrills, p4a)
  • DullyannaDullyanna mm hmm... nope Joined: Posts: 1,160
    During tutorial mode throw break chapter Cerebellum can't perform any action (Which I'm guessing is intentional) EXCEPT her bf charge K move (Which I'm guessing isn't intentional lol).
    "Making Yun strong on purpose was naturally a dick move"

"3S is a hidden gem."

"SFIV series... kept the matches very technical because there was very few downtimes, even when you are dominated."