>>>>> MOVES LIST MOVES LIST MOVES LIST

DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep EnergyJoined: Posts: 33,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=2GGA1a4nyVs#t=1m05s

More thorough description of moves in Wiki below.

NOTE ABOUT PARASOUL: YES SHE IS A CHARGE CHARACTER BUT DO NOT FRET TOO MUCH. Her charge time is only around half the time of regular characters (about 35 frames or slighty more than half a second). Once you get used to it you'll be flicking out her special moves soon enough. You don't gotta wait all day like Guile.

Basic Moves List

NOTE: Some of the characters have moves that have specifics to them that you are better off reading the wiki at the bottom of the post for. Remember to also refer to the wiki so you can understand all of the nuances and properies of the special moves.

Bronzey Gold = Command Normals
Purple = Special Moves
Green = 1 Bar Super Moves
Teal = 2 Bar Super Moves
Red = 3 Bar Super Moves
Orange = 5 Bar Super Moves

ibhT6sj6deB4Vw.png

Official Instruction Manual style Moves List

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/skullgirls-gd-its-showtime-on-psn-xbla-4-11.153944/page-280#post-6786912

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls <<<< Wiki
Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump 1
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • VicioushellsingVicioushellsing Joined: Posts: 422
    Move lists are surprisingly simple, honestly you don't even need one in game these are so small they are mostly memorable from a quick glance.
    Heres hoping for psylocke DLC. *crosses fingers*
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the complicated stuff comes more from the fact that each strength of button during a special move for a lot of the characters kinda gives you a new special move. Which makes it simple because you can get access to different special moves off the same motion, but just with a different button.
  • ironboy89ironboy89 Beep Boop Beep Joined: Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭
    Move lists are surprisingly simple, honestly you don't even need one in game these are so small they are mostly memorable from a quick glance.
    Probably because they knew that people were going to complain about the movelist. So why make a movelist complex, and rather than something easy?
  • BlakenBlaken Joined: Posts: 486
    They should sticky this in BIG letters so people don't miss it
  • SpiderCrawlSpiderCrawl Shadaloo Deserter Joined: Posts: 401
    Don't fret? Reason I'm playing Parasoul is because she is a charge character.
    Ultra: Bison & Poison
    thSpt68.gif
  • VicioushellsingVicioushellsing Joined: Posts: 422
    Probably because they knew that people were going to complain about the movelist. So why make a movelist complex, and rather than something easy?
    Somehow I doubt they designed the characters from the ground up based on the exclusion of a move list. If they wanted large sets of moves per character they would have had it.
    Heres hoping for psylocke DLC. *crosses fingers*
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Also you can print movelist from here if you want easy reference.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
  • ironboy89ironboy89 Beep Boop Beep Joined: Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭
    Somehow I doubt they designed the characters from the ground up based on the exclusion of a move list. If they wanted large sets of moves per character they would have had it.
    I guess you got a good point, but I am just surprised how easy it is to learn.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 790
    NOTE ABOUT PARASOUL: YES SHE IS A CHARGE CHARACTER BUT DO NOT FRET TOO MUCH. Her charge time is only around half the time of regular characters (about 35 frames or slighty more than half a second). Once you get used to it you'll be flicking out her special moves soon enough. You don't gotta wait all day like Guile.

http://youtu.be/zVsIQpAVVgE?t=8m44s

PRAISE JESUS!!!
    Injustice: Black Adam, Sinestro
    SSFAE: Dudley, Sagat
    UMVC3: Taskmaster aka La Parka!!, Magneto, Wesker
    TTT2: Dragnov, Kazyua, Forest Law
    Well I think what people don't realize is that each character technically does have a lot of special moves but they thought really smart about it. Instead of giving a character 8 special moves with 3 different strengths for each special move...they instead just made it so you do a motion and each button you press during that motion will grant a different special move. Which is about the smartest way to add a lot of moves without making it confusing for a newer player.

Like with Parasoul's only non charge special... qcb+LK, qcb+MK and qcb+HK are all completely different moves with completely different properties.
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    She also have three different command normals with forward + punch.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    bump
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,670 mod
    Mmmhmm... hot sticky action.

(that means I stickied it)
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• ShaeknbaekShaeknbaek Joined: Posts: 813

Doesn't excuse a basic feature over something not very many will learn how to use effectively or even care about (hitbox display in training). Hardcores are happy but their bread-and-butter just had a basic feature removed for something else they'll toggle once, giggle, and move on. Too many people in the FGC overestimate how often casual gamers lurk gaming forums.
    Doesn't excuse a basic feature over something not very many will learn how to use effectively or even care about (hitbox display in training). Hardcores are happy but their bread-and-butter just had a basic feature removed for something else they'll toggle once, giggle, and move on. Too many people in the FGC overestimate how often casual gamers lurk gaming forums.

If they lurk gaming forums then they can look at this and solve their "I need moves list problem" any way.
  • Dime_xDime_x master theorist Joined: Posts: 4,936 ✭✭
    I don't think a move list not being in is bad... But mike and co could have at least put In a "for complete movelists for skull girls go to wiki.shoryuken.com/skullgirls

Or, you know, something to that effect. Not everyone knows about srk and not everyone googles everything (strange I know)

-dime
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/double & Peacock/x/painwheel. SSF4 AE 2012: Ibuki
    ST: Dee Jay,Vega,Ryu,Zangief,Boxer,Chun,Guile,Sagat
    If you're offended by your own playstyle that doesnt make sense -Pali
    -Dime_x
    There are movelists on the official site. Peter linked to them on twitter and facebook so I'm pretty sure casuals are covered.
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,670 mod
    I don't think a move list not being in is bad... But mike and co could have at least put In a "for complete movelists for skull girls go to wiki.shoryuken.com/skullgirls

Or, you know, something to that effect. Not everyone knows about srk and not everyone googles everything (strange I know)

-dime
    Except there is. They actually did that in the tutorial. It points you to a website where you can download a full movelist.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Another important resource: Weights

For whoever posted that MMCafe weight vs boobs tier list, I fixed it for in-game weights (but did not adjust it for boobiness).

Lightest to Heaviest

Peacock
    Painwheel
    Ms. Fortune
    Filia
    Valentine
    Parasoul
    Cerebella
    Double
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • worldjem7worldjem7 Seven World Jems Joined: Posts: 544
    Hey, the movelist pic you're using is old and slightly incomplete.

Use this one instead: http://i.minus.com/ibhT6sj6deB4Vw.png

And I'd say the 2-Bar supers are teal, not light blue. 4-Bar supers would be blue.
    Hey, the movelist pic you're using is old and slightly incomplete.

Use this one instead: http://i.minus.com/ibhT6sj6deB4Vw.png

And I'd say the 2-Bar supers are teal, not light blue. 4-Bar supers would be blue.

SPECIFICS!!! You got a more specific color for the goldish color? LOL.

Wonder if Mike Z is gonna try a 4 bar super.
    Yeah, the goldish colour, I would consider brown, more than gold. lol It's kind of a bronzey gold so I guess it could go either way.
    Yeah, the goldish colour, I would consider brown, more than gold. lol It's kind of a bronzey gold so I guess it could go either way.

Bronzey Gold it is.
  • XolaceXolace Joined: Posts: 2
    If they lurk gaming forums then they can look at this and solve their "I need moves list problem" any way.
    Worked for me and I've never even heard of Shoryuken. If anything I think it's a blessing in disguise. Skullgirls not having a move list in-game forced me to look for one online and led me to this site. Hopefully registering here can help with my lack of knowledge and skill in fighting games.
  • Eternal BlazeEternal Blaze Mobility Spammer~ Joined: Posts: 4,334
    wow.. just noticed that all lvl3's are qcb+PP o___o
    interesting. Any reason for doing that?
    .MVY. Francys Pai | Eternal Blaze
    [PSN/XBL: TrulyAmiracle]
    [Zafina/Anna | Amane | Vega | Christie | Hawkgirl | Alisa/Asuka]
    [Joe/Ralf/Vice | PainWheel/Cerebella/Parasoul]
    wow.. just noticed that all lvl3's are qcb+PP o___o
    interesting. Any reason for doing that?
    Since LV1 supers are using motions related to similar specials they are using same inputs (check Filia).
    As of QCB+P - it's a rare input for special in SG. That way QCB+PP weren't used for LV1s and that's why it goes for LV3s. I think.
    Worked for me and I've never even heard of Shoryuken. If anything I think it's a blessing in disguise. Skullgirls not having a move list in-game forced me to look for one online and led me to this site. Hopefully registering here can help with my lack of knowledge and skill in fighting games.

(you=bus, good stuff)
  • XolaceXolace Joined: Posts: 2
    (you=bus, good stuff)
    This post seriously made my day. Oh man I love this place already. <3
    This post seriously made my day. Oh man I love this place already. <3
    I recommend you to check out this post and proceed for next five pages or so.
  • guitalex2007guitalex2007 Joined: Posts: 3,022
    The movelist doesn't have Fortune's qcb+HP with her head. Or that qcb+LP/MP headless won't work in the air.

I suppose with the little space it occupies it does what it's for.
    Ms. Fortune is great. Everybody likes a little head action every now and then.
    Stream here! Follow @guitalex on Twitter for stream updates!
    The movelist doesn't have Fortune's qcb+HP with her head. Or that qcb+LP/MP headless won't work in the air.

I suppose with the little space it occupies it does what it's for.

For a character like Ms.Fortune if you want all of those specifics you're better off just reading the wiki.
    214P is Air OK and Headless OK but not Air Headless OK.

I consolidated all the special moves to make it smaller and simpler. This chart is just a quick glimpse of what each character can do. You can try them out in game or look up the wiki for more details on the moves.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX No more jump back divekick. Joined: Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip: If you have a Droid like me, a free app with the complete movelist is available
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho