Ideas for Street Fighter 5

Comments

• KorbidonKorbidon For justice. Joined: Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like this are the reason developers don't listen to their fans :-/
  • RodrigoCariocaRodrigoCarioca Joined: Posts: 12
  • LunaSlaveLunaSlave insert title here Joined: Posts: 148
    Game gets arcade release in January. All 12 Dolls, each of them time released by the arcade machine, one a month for a year.
  • tarzanbigcitytarzanbigcity Joined: Posts: 25
    Here is an idea for a new character.

An Irish Bar Fighter
    -Red Hair
    -Scruffy red beard
    -Flannel shirt
    -Jeans
    -He has 1 bad eye and always squints
    -Face Turns red when his health meter goes down

lol

• iambuttmustardiambuttmustard Joined: Posts: 179
    edited March 2013
    My only idea for SFV is that it doesn't come out too soon. And that Capcom should try their very hardest to do the game right, THE FIRST TIME, like in the old days. I'll leave the rest of the ideas up to them...like in the old days.
    Post edited by iambuttmustard on
    PSN ID: ROYBROMWELL

Yup, the guy from Rival Schools.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only idea for SFV is that it doesn't come out too soon. And that Capcom should try their very hardest to do the game right, THE FIRST TIME, like in the old days. I'll leave the rest of the ideas up to them...like in the old days.

LMAO, is clear that you know little about the good old days if you think that capcom did their games right the 1st time, in fact considering their track record, SF4 is the first time that they did their game as close as they wanted in the 1st iteration
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535

World Warrior
    Champion Edition
    Hyper Fighting
    New Challengers
    Super Turbo...
    5 versions...
    (And if you REALLY want to get technical, add in Hyper Anniversary & HDR)

SF4
    SSF4
    Arcade Edition
    AE2012
    AE2014? whatever...
    5 versions.

I see no difference between Capcom in the 90s versus Capcom now.
    That was just with SFII, the other SF's had far fewer updates (3 at the most) and they were more sensible updates.

And you can blame all those darn SFIIs for why none of their other games ever caught on like they should have.

• SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    3 at the most?

Alpha
    Alpha 2
    Alpha 2 Gold
    Alpha 3
    Alpha 3 Upper (Naomi version)
    Alpha 3 Max (PSP version)

New Generation
    Second Impact
    Third Strike
    Third Strike with the fixes on the unblockables (Dreamcast version, which also got an arcade release)

The fuck you talking about? 3 at the most? No Street Fighter game got ONLY 3 versions, except the Movie which only had 2 and the original, which had 1. EX even saw five, being
    EX
    EX+A
    EX2
    EX2+A
    EX3

And again, I could get technical and toss around that the console versions are different, as in this generation, the console versions are NOT different.
    Then that's putting 5 versions of Alpha 2/gold and 4 versions of Alpha 3 (PSX).
    Post edited by SirMixahLot on
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,478 mod

An Irish Bar Fighter
    -Red Hair
    -Scruffy red beard
    -Flannel shirt
    -Jeans

lol

I'd play him! whiskey power up
    :clapdos: www.playthirdstrike.com :clapdos:
    smgdesu: if you want to be top player you should eat hella ramen
    smgdesu: all top players like ramen

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

An Irish Bar Fighter
    -Red Hair
    -Scruffy red beard
    -Flannel shirt
    -Jeans

lol

Isn't there a dude like that in Gief's stage for SF4?
    edited March 2013
    3 at the most?

Alpha
    Alpha 2
    Alpha 2 Gold
    Alpha 3
    Alpha 3 Upper
    Alpha 3 Max

New Generation
    Second Impact
    Third Strike
    Third Strike with the fixes on the unblockables (Dreamcast version, which also got an arcade release)

The fuck you talking about? 3 at the most? No Street Fighter game got ONLY 3 versions, except the Movie which only had 2 and the original, which had 1. EX even saw five, being
    EX
    EX+A
    EX2
    EX2+A
    EX3

WHAT? SFA1, 2, and 3/SFIII NG, SI, 3S and all those EXs aren't updates. Their different games, SEQUELS to the previous game in the SERIES. That's like saying Vampire Savior is a Vampire Hunter Update, or that MVC2 is an update to MVC1. Idk why people give SF this special treatment

You just showed me...

Street Fighter Alpha SERIES
    -Alpha = 0

-Alpha 2= 1 update

-Alpha 3 = 0 (how do handheld exclusives count as legitimate updates?)

Street Fighter III SERIES
    - New Generation= 0

-Second Impact= 0

-Third Strike = 1

Not even gonna bother with the Street Fighter EX SERIES. No body cares about those games. lol

• Clear SkyClear Sky Wolf Shirt Joined: Posts: 3,296
    edited March 2013
    M1x4H speaking the truth. Capcom always has been a dirty ho.

I think it would be much more fun if a new SF game plays similar to SF2 (HF or ST). Playing a SF2 clone with the amount of new players the scene has now, would be quite fun. Just add like 20-30 new characters on top of the existing ST cast of characters, and use 3D cel shading to give the game a look and feel as if it is using sprites.

Post edited by Clear Sky on
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQA-KTzaPA
    Jazzy NYC '99!
    Team Wack
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    An update to my post from 7 months ago:

Since they're sticking to 3D models why not high-res 3D models? Really good 3D models like Viruta Fighter 5 or Soul Calibur 4? I want to see a photo-realistic look for these characters as opposed to this comic/pseudo 2D/anime look that just doesn't look right. Let's have crazy attention to detail as well. Like their faces getting black and blue and getting a broken nose. Their clothes get torn and dirtied. Their hair gets frizzled and loses shape. You can see them break a sweat. Etcetera.

Pointless aesthetics though they may be it would be nice to see a next gen fighter achieve something only attempted by Art of Fighting. * Correction: MK9 does something like what I suggested.

Like I said before, how about a story that makes sense? Nothing retarded or just to be kawaii wacky Japan bullshit that doesn't make any sense. A more serious tone ala 3rd Strike would be welcomed.

Gameplay-wise. No easy reversals, no ultras, no comeback mechanics and no input shortcuts. I don't know about parries. But I would like to see the return of 3 selectable supers per character and taunts that had gameplay effects. It must have two button throws.

Uses GGPO. And is released on Steam with SteamWorks as opposed to GFWL.

Characters... I say 4 per series make a return. So 4 from SF2, Alpha, 3S, and SF4. So 16 characters right there. The other half of a cast of roughly 32 should be made up of new faces. Ideally, a character ripping off Sonny Chiba from the original The Street Fighter movie to FINALLY tie the series in with the original movie.

Post edited by Louiscipher on
    STOMP!
    edited March 2013
    SF3 series?
    You just invalidated your own argument.
    If 3S is a completely different game than 2I, than so are all the versions of SF4.

Also, taking into consideration different arcade boards... You obviously don't know shit about 90s' Capcom.
    Post edited by SirMixahLot on
  • Keepin'em HonestKeepin'em Honest The most honest person on the entire internet. Joined: Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    About SF always fucking it up for everyone else.

About the difference between an update and a sequel.

This man is fucking BRILLIANT!!! I knew I wasn't crazy! 2 things I wanna address,

1.)Notice that after all the SFII releases, no 2d fighter even came close to doing that good again. Except for Mortal Kombat. 2D fighters started on a decline; the games got better but less people played them. And it was bummer.

Fast foward to SFIV, it's happening again.

2.)Capcom, with the Street Fighter series, spoiled Street Fighter fans. If the game does not look completely different and does not play drastically different at the same time, it's not a sequel.

I'm not entirely sure why games like VSav or MVC2 are called sequels while 3S and Alpha 3 are called "updates". More characters, large additions and changes to mechanics and characters, new stages, new music, new story, etc...

How the fuck is Chrono Phantasm (a game I also see as a legitimate sequel) a sequel to BB:CS Ex, but 3S is not a sequel to 2nd Impact? "Dat shit cray."

Post edited by Keepin'em Honest on
    "I'm not a cynic, I just have standards. And right now, nothin meets'em and I blame all of you. If everyone felt like me, we'd all have better shit."
    -ME-
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    3 at the most?

Alpha
    Alpha 2
    Alpha 2 Gold
    Alpha 3
    Alpha 3 Upper
    Alpha 3 Max

New Generation
    Second Impact
    Third Strike

EX
    EX+A
    EX2
    EX2+A
    EX3

WHAT? SFA1, 2, and 3/SFIII NG, SI, 3S and all those EXs aren't updates. Their different games, SEQUELS to the previous game in the SERIES. That's like saying Vampire Savior is a Vampire Hunter Update, or that MVC2 is an update to MVC1. Idk why people give SF this special treatment

You just showed me...

-Alpha = 0

-Alpha 2= 1 update

- New Generation= 0

-Second Impact= 0

-Third Strike = 1

Not even gonna bother with the Street Fighter EX SERIES. No body cares about those games. lol

There is more updates for the alpha series.

Since you're including build dates as revisions like 3s.

Alpha 1

Alpha 2

Alpha 2 Gold

Alpha 3

Zero 3 Upper did get an arcade release it wasn't a handheld game it got a DC port and was part of Alpha Anthology.

That's just the Alpha series and those revisions did fix bugs, do I need to go into sf2?

Edit: I'm not even including the consumer versions which are builds used for porting the games to other systems and pre-date versions I listed.
    Post edited by jedpossum on
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭
    I disagree on the photo-realism. I'd rather they go for a certain art style than photo realism, especially since it would capture the more over the topness of the game (or rather, it'd feel more at home with it).
    PSN: rayplay
    I'm outrageous. So anti social that I make others feel like THEY'RE the outcasts, not me.
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight." - T.O.M.
    edited March 2013
    jedpossum wrote: »
    3 at the most?

Alpha
    Alpha 2
    Alpha 2 Gold
    Alpha 3
    Alpha 3 Upper
    Alpha 3 Max

New Generation
    Second Impact
    Third Strike

EX
    EX+A
    EX2
    EX2+A
    EX3

You just showed me...

-Alpha = 0

-Alpha 2= 1 update

- New Generation= 0

-Second Impact= 0

-Third Strike = 1

snip

I didn't say I considered build dates as updates, I was just saying that is what his post showed me from what he listed at that time. And yeah, I forgot about Upper and confused it with 2 Upper. So okay, one legit update for SFA3.
    SF3 series?
    If 3S is a completely different game than 2I, than so are all the versions of SF4.
    lol That's funny. Super IV is to IV as 3S is to 2I.

And according to your logic, Street Fighter is one of the few fighters to actually have sequels, at all.

You included the 3s unblockable fix as an update and discredit those.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SF3 series?

what?

whaaaat?

I mean... wait, what?

how do you even write this post with a serious face
    You included the 3s unblockable fix as an update and discredit those.
    EVERYTHING HE listed, I put as an update for that respective game, even if I thought it was or not (just for argument sake). Except, of course, for what I thought were clearly believed to be handheld exclusives. If he had brought up all the revisions, then I would have said, "yeah revisions don't count". I basically gave him a freebie for argument sake.

• Keepin'em HonestKeepin'em Honest The most honest person on the entire internet. Joined: Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    SF3 series?
    'The fuck, bro?

WTF, do you consider a sequel?! I'm curious, now.

"I'm not a cynic, I just have standards. And right now, nothin meets'em and I blame all of you. If everyone felt like me, we'd all have better shit."
    -ME-
    edited March 2013
    Capcom has always did multiple versions and not just made one release. Hell, the very first commercial release of Vampire Savior had it where attacks could cancel into specials with every character.
    Post edited by jedpossum on
    Capcom has always did multiple versions and not just made one release. Hell, the very first commercial release of Vampire Savior had it where attacks could cancel into specials with every character.

I understand that. But those things are basically patches/fixes (which is fine, in my book). Capcom made those games the best they could, saw there were problems and fixed them as best they could. Which is what I mean by, "try their very hardest to do the game right, THE FIRST TIME, like in the old days". Cap was NEVER perfected.

However those old school fixes are not on the scale of SFIV<Super<AE<AE2013<AE2014. Which Keep in mind, I think IV-AE are legit and acceptable updates (even though I didn't like how AE turned out). Capcom is just finding reasons to screw with the game, now.

Y'all missed my point.

SF2 to 3 isn't a sequel, it's a different game.
    CE is the sequel to WW, for an example, but 2 and 3 have nothing to do with each other.
    If you're talking about sequels within numbers, then 2I is to NG as Super is to SF4, and 3S is to 2I as AE is to Super.
    The dude first goes on and says Capcom does it right the first time, implying that SSF4 fixes vanilla and so on.
    Then I bring up WW through ST, arguing that there are 5 versions before they did it right. Same as 4. (Staying within SF2 and within SF4)
    I'm staying within a series. The versions of the games within the number are the sequels or updates, or whatever the fuck you want to call them.
    All right, so Alpha's fucked in that sense, but still applies to 3 and 4.
    Some of those updates were major and players actually got some degraded to an earlier version. X-Men Cota changed a lot even mechanics they can be meaningless to a lot first version required you to hit all punches or kicks to super and included rebalancing like what the 2012 patch for AE. Those updates aren't meaningless they rebalance as well imagine gallon able to cancel an air chain into beast cannon which isn't possible on the version that is used on DS:R, but was on the version I mentioned earlier.
    Y'all missed my point.

It's pretty obvious you attempted a troll and it backfired as everyone is pointing out how horribly wrong you are. That's what's up.

STOMP!
    rayplay wrote: »
    I disagree on the photo-realism. I'd rather they go for a certain art style than photo realism, especially since it would capture the more over the topness of the game (or rather, it'd feel more at home with it).

It's an idea and would go a ways to separate it from SF4 in the visual department.

If not photo-realistic than a stylized realism like this would work:
    Spoiler:
    STOMP!
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭
    rayplay wrote: »

It's an idea and would go a ways to separate it from SF4 in the visual department.

If not photo-realistic than a stylized realism like this would work:
    Spoiler:

I'd be down with that.
    PSN: rayplay
    I'm outrageous. So anti social that I make others feel like THEY'RE the outcasts, not me.
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight." - T.O.M.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    double post
    Post edited by blitzfu on
    The most important thing is gameplay. High damage and fast speed are important (so it's not a boring doze-fest, but not so over the top hyper action either cuz that's already done by the Marvel-clones).

One button throws and zero-frame startup throws are essential because throws are the only unblockables in a game (and should be, other than FA-type attacks) and they need to be strong and fast so that there's a real risk to just blocking or playing it safe.

Other than that, anti-airs like Shoryuken need to have invincibility so that they can actually be useful as an anti-air and not just as a reversal.

Korbidon wrote: »
    Threads like this are the reason developers don't listen to their fans :-/

Arrogance is the reason developers don't listen to their fans.
    Clear Sky wrote: »
    I think it would be much more fun if a new SF game plays similar to SF2 (HF or ST). Playing a SF2 clone with the amount of new players the scene has now, would be quite fun. Just add like 20-30 new characters on top of the existing ST cast of characters, and use 3D cel shading to give the game a look and feel as if it is using sprites.

I can agree with that. The graphics aren't the most important thing, but a "Paperman" look would be kind of cool. "Paperman" is a Disney movie that combines 3D polygons with hand-drawn animation, it looks pretty cool. I couldn't help thinking how SF would look, probably a little like that original SF4 teaser with the ink art, which would be a good thing.

pherai wrote: »
    or maybe they are professionals and know better than a bunch of wannabe game designer forum posters?

They are artists who have their own private vision of what a fighting game should look and play like. Just like a director or a writer, their priority is their own legacy and reputation, as opposed to what actually makes a fighting game fun and deep to play. Which is why they only pay cursory attention to input from the fans who are the actual consumers of their product. Being a professional does not exclude designers from human emotions like arrogance or ego.
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 555 ✭✭
    blitzfu wrote: »
    They are artists who have their own private vision of what a fighting game should look and play like. Just like a director or a writer, their priority is their own legacy and reputation, as opposed to what actually makes a fighting game fun and deep to play. Which is why they only pay cursory attention to input from the fans who are the actual consumers of their product. Being a professional does not exclude designers from human emotions like arrogance or ego.

And let's be honest. Many fans are fans BECAUSE they're not good enough to be designers or creators. If they were good enough, they'd be doing it themselves. Fans come up with some good ideas, but the vast majority don't know what the fuck is going on. Check out the scrubquotes thread. These are also "fans". Can you imagine what would happen if half of them had input on a game's direction?

And don't get me started on fanfic. It's called FANfic for a reason. And most of it sucks.

Games, movies, comics, books, and anything else that rely super heavily on fan input almost always suck. Any creator will tell you that input from others is good, but ultimately it has to be about your OWN vision. Desperately trying to cater to everyone elses' ideas at the cost of your own leads to failure.

Liking something =/= makes you an authority or worth listening to.
    Check out my work!

TUMBLR | hk-5.net
    YOUTUBE | youtube.com/user/bchan009
    TWITTER | twitter.com/bchan009
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the other hand these designers made SF4 and SFxT. so who knows if they actually know what they're doing anymore!
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 555 ✭✭
    IglooBob wrote: »
    on the other hand these designers made SF4 and SFxT. so who knows if they actually know what they're doing anymore!

SF4 was wildly successful. So they seemed to have succeeded at what they set out to do. If you're not a fan, sorry, but there are still lots of people who are.

It's 5 years out and arcades here still have lots of people playing SF4.

SFxT might not be doing so well, but mistakes happen. I still think both these games turned out better than if most "fans" had any say in it.
    Check out my work!

TUMBLR | hk-5.net
    YOUTUBE | youtube.com/user/bchan009
    TWITTER | twitter.com/bchan009
    Obviously no one is saying that every single game fan's input should be implemented into the game's design. Not only is that not possible to do, but it would create a confusing game, something that resembles a chimera, it would be sort of like a "SF movie-ish" game.

But it would be nice if designers and developers would (and some of them are doing it, Skull Girl's designers and Tekken's Harada are two good examples) listen to what the majority of game players are asking for. Creating a poll or survey and asking us what we want in a fighting game, Capcom has done this as well as others, and also posing specific questions on various gameplay options or character choices, to see what most of the community wants is a pretty smart thing to do. Such as "Mainly SF2 cast" vs "Mainly SF3 cast" or "All characters from every SF game". Or "One button throws" vs "Two button throws". And yes, there are plenty of creators and developers, mainstream and independent, that are doing this. But that's not what I was responding to.

I was responding to the post "Threads like this are the reason developers don't listen to their fans". If there is a reason they don't listen, it wouldn't be threads like this, it would be arrogance, vision, ego, legacy, art, reputation and above all, money and profits.
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jun/11/capcom-looking-developing-street-fighter-5-ps4-and-xbox-one-focusing-helping-beginners-considering-pay-advantage-models/
    Although Capcom did not announce a new fighting game at E3 this year, according to Sponichi Annex, the online portal for the Sports Nippon Japanese newspaper, one of the fighting games maker's top executives did make a few comments regarding the next Street Fighter.

Capcom president and COO Haruhiro Tsujimoto said to media representatives in a group interview at E3 that the Osaka-based games maker has plans to develop a Street Fighter 5, and that it would not only fully utilise the unique features of online gaming, but also attempt to broaden the player base by making it more accessible for newcomers, Sponichi Annex reported.

"We'd like to steer away from making the next game such that skilled players will win, but unskilled players will lose instantaneously," said Tsujimoto.

Hit the jump to read more on what the Capcom president and COO has to say about Street Fighter 5.

As a means to achieve that (prevent unskilled players from losing instantaneously), Capcom is looking into possibly implementing some kind of pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5 that will allow new players to cover for their lack of skill in matches.

They'd also like to implement some kind of feature that will allow users to spectate matches between high-level players directly within the game itself, "so as to allow beginners to learn how to use the special moves and pick up on general strategy, which will help in growing the userbase".

According to Sponichi Annex, Street Fighter 5 is still years away from release, but Capcom is looking to put it out on the PS4 and Xbox One, at least as far as home video game consoles are concerned.
  • OrochiDemonOrochiDemon Joined: Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    "We'd like to steer away from making the next game such that skilled players will win, but unskilled players will lose instantaneously," said Tsujimoto.

As a means to achieve that (prevent unskilled players from losing instantaneously), Capcom is looking into possibly implementing some kind of pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5 that will allow new players to cover for their lack of skill in matches.

LOLZ! Seriously, thats from The Onion, right?
    Post edited by OrochiDemon on
  • blufangblufang Darkstalker for life Joined: Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Street fighter.
    Boycott Ultra SFIV! Supporting garbage, means you'll only get more garbage in the future.

20th Anniversary of ST EVO 2014 Tournament of Legends 2 Finals
    EVO 2014 ST X-Mania Finals

20th Anniversary of Darkstalkers Takehashi (Wolf)/Nekohashi (Cat) vs Bow (Fish)/Deka (Hsien Ko)
    Devil's Playground 3 (05/03/2014)

20th Anniversary of Marvel, King of Fighters, Tekken, and Killer Instinct

• TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭
    and here i thought things would swing back in the direction of 3S as the newer playerbase matures.
    OH WELL
    Play more.
  • ZargaZarga I am Supreme. Joined: Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha ha ha! So, there might be going to be handicaps put on highly skilled players? Preventing people from losing too badly is rewarding people that suck.
    To see is not to believe. To believe is to see. Reality is but mere perception. You only get what you give in a Karma driven Universe = Multiverse. For every action there will always be an opposite and or equal reaction. You are what you understand. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SlStu44NcZ http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BXyfFqLCuU
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭
    i imagine it would be something like the worse player has different damage scaling or something of that sort.
    Play more.
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't have any affect on anything important. Who cares.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not like i believe that shit (i want to think that after SFxT capcom has learned something)
    But entertaining the idea that they will even toy with this kind of nonsense, it will be hillarious that they had shit like turning off throws, fireballs, combos, etc just to make it the scrubs wet dream.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • standing420standing420 No setplay Joined: Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Paying... to win?
    Mustard Ken, you've ruined it for us all!
    Let's continue to play aggressively with the intention of renting a breast.
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ╯
  • Virtua_LeonVirtua_Leon Gal me seeeerious Joined: Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭
    Come on, who didn't see this coming?

shit capcom why not just give the guy who finishes dead last at evo the crown, i can't wait to see what fuckerys they pull
    AAAAAAAAS WE ENTER!
  • DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC god Joined: Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    I find it funny that Ono's English suddenly improved for those two specific tweets, though.
    GFWL/XBL: DangrOnTheRangr
    Steam ID: DangerOnTheRanger
    Supercade/GGPO: DangrOnTheRangr

Currently playing USF4 (360), TvC (friend code available upon request), and GGXXAC+R (360).