Skullgirls Gameplay Discussion Thanks For Playing

Comments

• Tomo009Tomo009 Joined: Posts: 2,268
    What resets are you doing with her? Ive got a few but they are gimmicky at best.
    You know the tea cup reset right? That's the main one I know of, also restand into low/throw
  • palipali PSN:Heavyjugz Joined: Posts: 976
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    doesnt change the fact that you are a mod and therefor need to present a bit more of a proffessional attitude now does it?
    You're on the wrong site if you expect or want mods to act different than they were pre-mod status. I'm glad though, it would suck to be careful who to make fun of or get into arguments with.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,058
    You know the tea cup reset right? That's the main one I know of, also restand into low/throw

yeah the teacups are iffy for me in my connection and restand low/throw isnt so good cause it takes forever for the hitstun to wear off plus the hitstun is variable as hell meaning that they can sometimes jump out of cr.lk and sometimes throw will cause they are still in blockstun, though yeah those are pretty much what i use i was hoping for something better… in the end no ones resets are as good as pws i guess, not that it matters THAT much...
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    <-PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEE.

indianajonespopcornreac.gif
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 4,275
    i desperately wanted to reply to some of palis statements on here but then i figured id rather scratch my arse instead.
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    You're on the wrong site if you expect or want mods to act different than they were pre-mod status. I'm glad though, it would suck to be careful who to make fun of or get into arguments with.

ive been here for awhile, im pretty sure i know how non srk GD works.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    indianajonespopcornreac.gif

Oh now it works, i actually said that to offer help for those who want to learn some double tricks etc.

I'm always down to teach and help the community ;3
    Oh now it works, i actually said that to offer help for those who want to learn some double tricks etc.

Why didn't you say that the first time then?
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!

well then do tell and stop with the damn foreplay.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    well then do tell and stop with the damn foreplay.

Idk man, whenever i had a video of some combo or something people stole it and i didn't like that. I guess i'm greedy because i want to keep my own "tech" :(
    Idk man, whenever i had a video of some combo or something people stole it and i didn't like that. I guess i'm greedy because i want to keep my own "tech" :(

Well, from what you posted before, this is a hypocritical statement.

But its fair enough, i dont need any new double shit, im just being lazy and not wanting to develop my own/lab time it up
    And the biggest reason is because i havent so far NEEDED any new double tech...

You are like my friend who is the same way about people stealing his tech... Understandable, but taken to the highest extreme he stopped entering tournaments and playing fighting games cause he was tired of people stealing his shit...

In the end if you play online, your shit will get taped, especially since you've made a name for yourself. I'd think that you would want to post your discoveries and get credit before you get plagiarized or before people steal your stuff.

It used to happen to me to... I just post anything i find nowadays... Not saying you have to though.

Stating that you want to help people, and then stating that you DONT want to tell people your secrets, is ...

Well very much like something your known to say... And that isnt necessarily a good thing.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    Well, from what you posted before, this is a hypocritical statement.

It used to happen to me to... I just post anything i find nowadays... Not saying you have to though.

Stating that you want to help people, and then stating that you DONT want to tell people your secrets, is ...

Well very much like something your known to say... And that isnt necessarily a good thing.

Id help them by playing a ft10 with them, that way if you are indeed recording etc you can see what mistakes you made and where you should have done xx or w/e move in that situation. Whenever you keep playing with someone good you improve as well, without a doubt. When you keep getting bodied hard you will learn eventually and start blocking shit and making up stuff on your own.
    The valle method, definitely a good way to learn.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    Found a Fillia combo that seems to be character versatile, corner to corner. Only does about 4.6K meterless or 6K for 1 meter though. This character has damage problems haha.

Feels pretty awesome to do though.
    Welllll... I now own a ps3... DONT JUDGE ME AND MY HABIT
    And am presently waiting for this sloooooow ass download to run its course.

Playing sg on a dualshock 3 is going to be a nightmare... But DEM TRAINING MODE OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Arrrr
    Gettin' my derp on.

Playing sg on a dualshock 3 is going to be a nightmare... But DEM TRAINING MODE OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Arrrr
    hahahahaha

add Tomo_009_aus
  • guitalex2007guitalex2007 Joined: Posts: 3,025
    So... I felt like trolling.

Here is the result.

What happens when you get returned to neutral after you recover from a pushblock? Extreme trolling ensues.

Arrrr
    Add me.

<----
    Ms. Fortune is great. Everybody likes a little head action every now and then.
    Stream here! Follow @guitalex on Twitter for stream updates!
    So... I felt like trolling.

Here is the result.

What happens when you get returned to neutral after you recover from a pushblock? Extreme trolling ensues.
    -vid-
    Add me.

<----
    Wait, where do you actually live?
    Dude lives in like michigan or some such iirc... Even with the genius netcode that aint going to fly to au... Our connect would be around 350 ping...

As for you tomo... We can play once i get a stick...right now im on pad and can barely even do a 3 chain...lol though i havent gotten the patch yet, just decided to run a bit of tmode before dling the patch... Currently on 8% and it says 149 minutes left... Yo... 360 was never this slow.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,473
    Downloaded the patch, took me 30 minutes and god I fucking love this game. Feels great being back to it, I can't believe I missed it so much.
    AND OH MY GOD FILIA'S NEW WINPOSE IS SO HNNNG, love the new colors also... Can't find a soul online right now though.
    Still waiting for Andy Anvil to be a DLC character. 8D
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
  • view619view619 ざわ ざわ ざわ Joined: Posts: 1,796
    Fuck, I need to take a bus to this dude's house. 2 hour trip to patch heaven, yes please! X.X
    "You can lead a scrub to techniques, but you can't make him think."
    I think I''m adding Fillia to my team permanently. Damn she is way more awesome than I thought. She synergises SO well with my assists. She is kind of useless in the DHC department but I like running teams of 3 and I think she will fit well. Plus I once again have an assist to mash the hell out of when blocking with Painwheel.
    Near Aiken, SC (southeast US),
    Omfg painwheel does so much f........ damage now...cr.lk,cr.mk,st.hp xx lk buer by itself does 3100 before the fly cancel into more stuff...

Unfortunately i cant get much passed that cause of this stupid pad owning my fingers.
    Gettin' my derp on.

Arrrr

Welcome to the correct system.

Also ps3 pad > Xbox pad, don't use thumbs use fingers.
  • MegamanDSMegamanDS SRK Moderator - 15+ year club Joined: Posts: 4,425 mod
    How are now people discovering Bella copter when it was the same before the patch in chocolate?

I played Ken_Masters_X at Evo and he was abusing that shit since day one and he was using it all throughout Evoultion '12
    Proven:
    Top 8 MvC2 @ Evo
    Top 3 XMvSF @ Evo
    Top 3 SkullGirls @ Evo
    How are now people discovering Bella copter when it was the same before the patch in chocolate?

I played Ken_Masters_X at Evo and he was abusing that shit since day one and he was using it all throughout Evoultion '12

Not people.

Just pali~
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!

It was crap then, i had double assist. So it was pretty free, i played stone before that using double assist and it was domination.

I was only mad earlier cause i was losing with a crap assist, although i do think cerecopter is like 2nd best
    It was crap then, i had double assist. So it was pretty free, i played stone before that using double assist and it was domination.

I was only mad earlier cause i was losing with a crap assist, although i do think cerecopter is like 2nd best

It was NOT crap then, it just wasn't as DUMB in comparison to a full screen reaching invincible assist that comfortably covered 2/3 of the horizontal area in front of you.

Now that you don't have a get out of jail for free card you start heralding the assist like it suddenly willfully popped into existence just to fuck with you.

I'm sorry that you actually have to THINK and WORK a little more now, it's clearly causing you enough mental anguish that it's happily entertaining to watch happen for the rest of us.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,351
    We need in person pop offs at Final Round.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 679
    After playing this patch for 2 days, I officially love Painwheel now. She and Fillia are such a good team together, and it lets me experiment with so much mix-up potential, it's f-ing crazy. I love this game so much :D
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
  • 0chocolachao00chocolachao0 Your Drunk Roomate Joined: Posts: 160
    After playing this patch for 2 days, I officially love Painwheel now. She and Fillia are such a good team together, and it lets me experiment with so much mix-up potential, it's f-ing crazy. I love this game so much :D
    Yess, Filiawheel is my favorite team now!
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I play Skullgirls! Have a match with me please!
    Team: Filiawheel
    PSN: ChocolaChao
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 679
    Yess, Filiawheel is my favorite team now!
    *High Fives* It's such a great team, I did adjust it a couple times so Painwheel is point, but it still works either way.
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
  • UrichinanUrichinan Play BlazBlue Joined: Posts: 357
    I managed to break 11K solo using Painwheel for only 1 bar. (1.00 multiplier, obviously) It only works on Parasoul and it's corner only, but I did it. Lol

Video on Monday when I'm back home, along with some other stuff if I can find anything.

Also, thanks RPG for getting my videos on the front page. :3 It got me 6 new subscribers on my YouTube today!

One last thing; everyone should look into running Painwheel's QCF+LK assist, you can always get a side switch in the corner using it, and it forces standing. It's fantastic for resets, especially since you can use it to reset at the very end of a combo, instead of half-way through. (So much damage!)
    Team DAI
    YouTube | Twitter
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,886 mod

Marvel 3 effect. Everybody treats invincible assists as god assists (which made sense cuz it didn't get better than point/invincible/phoenix) and forget about everything else. "Oh hey guess what they got this other assist called hidden missiles"

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

It was NOT crap then, it just wasn't as DUMB in comparison to a full screen reaching invincible assist that comfortably covered 2/3 of the horizontal area in front of you.

Now that you don't have a get out of jail for free card you start heralding the assist like it suddenly willfully popped into existence just to fuck with you.

I'm sorry that you actually have to THINK and WORK a little more now, it's clearly causing you enough mental anguish that it's happily entertaining to watch happen for the rest of us.

I still use double, and double is still the best assist. :3
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    360 owners

Need to know if pushblock > alpha counter is in the old game or is it new to the patch
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • SludgepuppySludgepuppy Z-snap Joined: Posts: 56
    It's in there, I was practicing it yesterday.
    Like it's just not ... working. I hold back, push block, let go of stick, enter motion of whatever ... and I keep blocking. Then I try holding back, letting go to neutral, push blocking, inputting motion ... and still nothing happens. What am I doing wrong here guys? I can't pushblock guard cancel. D:
    It may not be too fancy, but perhaps this may help.

Aaaaand an application: