So, in between Texas Showdown and PowerUp I was talking with Mike Z, and I mentioned to him an idea of a thread where people can submit ideas for serious consideration, as well as letting people know what features are being worked on.
He liked the idea, so here it is.
Couple of guidelines:
- This is not a Q&A thread.
- For the sake of making things easier to categorize, this thread will have its posts purged FREQUENTLY. Don't make any posts you don't want being deleted.
- This is not for tier list/balance discussion. There are already appropriate threads for this. Same with bug reporting.
- Do not make repeat requests. If it's already in the suggestions list, then it's likely already being considered (or has been rejected).
- If your suggestion doesn't get considered, don't gripe. It was probably too goofy or not possible.
Regarding the existence of an older thread, I'm aware there was one, but wanted something I could control and format as I saw fit.
I'll kick things off with the next post. If I like your post, it means I've seen it and added it.
Currently taking a break from stick modding due to an injured shoulder.
"Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC
Nominee, 2012 Arcade Stick Modder of the Year