RAGEQUITTERS ON BLAST THREAD (POST THEIR G-TAGS)

Comments

• MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 566
    Terry Bogard 18 XBL. 25-0 and he raged quit once I won.

Messaged me and he's super salty right now. lol
    I've played him too. Caught him in a lobby.

He made a clutch comeback on me, taunted and left. I messaged him " lucky ;P " all in fun. I get these gems back:
    Spoiler:

Not exactly sure why he brought up Andre. Maybe because I play Magneto & Wesker? lol

"Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • JnuwinJnuwin Joined: Posts: 25
    He messaged me and told me he RQ just so I don't get the win, because he knew he was better then me.
    I messaged me and told me he RQ just so I don't get the win, because he knew he was better then me.
    35holz.jpg

"Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • Sho 'NuffSho 'Nuff The Shogun of Harlem Joined: Posts: 1,429
    Here is an easy way to deal with Rage Quitters and Teabaggers in this game (at least on XBL anyway I don't know about PS3) the Avoid/Ignore Player function. Its what I use.
    Except that the frown face indicator goes away after a while.

The better solution is to simply Mute them.

The Mute symbol never goes away, so when one of these supposed ragequitters show up in your lobby, you see the mute symbol by their name, and you take the appropriate course of action.
    http://oi48.tinypic.com/2jcg2aa.jpg

Play what you enjoy. Just don't knock the next person for doing the same thing.
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭
    There's a dude called Ryan Graubner, he plays Zero, Amaterasu and Vergil. He's got the Zero combos and everything, but to me, his loss rate looked false. So, the match begins, at one point he gets a happy birthday and messes it up. My friend comes back with his Captain America and bodies him. Just as my friend is going to win....he ragequits! The worst part, we had to put up with all that Zero bs. Avoid this Xbox Live player at all costs.
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • pop15eyepop15eye Joined: Posts: 61
    rene522. he is a highlord. He obviously reseted his record too. He plays extra lame with modok, doom n chun li. He goes all the way up in the high corner with modok or doom and hjust spams projectiles non stop. I whupped his ass a few times then he beat me a few. i sent him a message saying he sucks n a record reseter.
    rene522. he is a highlord. He obviously reseted his record too. He plays extra lame with modok, doom n chun li. He goes all the way up in the high corner with modok or doom and hjust spams projectiles non stop. I whupped his ass a few times then he beat me a few. i sent him a message saying he sucks n a record reseter.
    This.....has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

• Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭
    Not usually the one to call people out, but "da odd balla" quit on me a couple time in a row.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wesker/Doom/Strider, Wesker/Vergil/Ironman SF4: Sakura, Honda, learning Abel and Rolento (future main) Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK or Kazuya/Jun
  • TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
    I'm taking a few days off marvel now that I reached 2nd lord.... My allergies r kickin my ass and me getting perfected yesterday vs a devil may cry team tells me I'm in no condition to play at the moment lol

Glad to see more names I will avoid in the future because I need my wins now more than ever : )
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    It was a pleasure destroying your top tier chars.
  • DeskLampTVDeskLampTV Joined: Posts: 850 ✭✭
    damn so many names to put here, yet forgot most of them bare 1

strtgy
    Shit I just played that guy last weekend. He didn't ragequit, but he was talkin shit on the mic and sent a salty message after 4 games.
  • double Fdouble F Joined: Posts: 653
    I'm taking a few days off marvel now that I reached 2nd lord.... My allergies r kickin my ass and me getting perfected yesterday vs a devil may cry team tells me I'm in no condition to play at the moment lol

Glad to see more names I will avoid in the future because I need my wins now more than ever : )

it doesn't get any easier, i know that much. Once you get to 1st Lord, quick match will almost always pair you with another 1st Lord or above. it becomes much harder to hold onto your win %.

also, most people above 1st Lord don't f*ck around with any silly teams. they go right to the cheapest stuff possible. it can be infuriating when you lose, but even more rewarding when you win. it's kinda weird how the skill level from 2nd -> Cosmic Lord gets so much higher than Amateur -> 3rd.

but i guess it makes sense that after a couple thousand games of trying to survive XF3 Weskers, Hulk + Drones, hidden missiles, Zero lightning everywhere, spiral swords, foot dives, drill claws, tatsus and helm breakers, people eventually become battle-hardened.

As crappy and unfair as online play can be, it does have some value to it. Mainly experience.

And that's why ragequitters will always suck. Instead of thinking about why they lost and finding a solution (or asking for a runback), they just press the Home button.
  • RedVegaRedVega Joined: Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    XBL, Devilhunter412

Dude is like 400 and 12, after I won..I knew why.
  • Bailey-JayBailey-Jay Stylish Member Joined: Posts: 33
    do you guys notice the little skulls most of them have next to their tags i would never play someone with less than a little star ribbon ...thats right i just said that
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭
    has anyone played a guy named [SIZE=14px]DevilHunter412[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] he uses zero may cry and everytime your about to beat him he leaves and send messages dont make sense

Xboxcom.png
    [/SIZE]
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
  • RedVegaRedVega Joined: Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    has anyone played a guy named [SIZE=14px]DevilHunter412[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] he uses zero may cry and everytime your about to beat him he leaves and send messages dont make sense[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Xboxcom.png [/SIZE]
    Yeah I posted his name a few days ago..actually look two posts above yours lol
    Cheap ass team too.
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I posted his name a few days ago..actually look two posts above yours lol
    Cheap ass team too.
    yeah man that team is annoying.but i always beat him once i snap in dante and kill him his team crumbles
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
  • ZetsuberaZetsubera Can't Counter Joined: Posts: 2
    Spoiler:

PITBULLKILLER23 was like, 33-1 when I faced him. I now know why.
    You're going to mess up my hair
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,386
    Had 2 guys ragequit vs me tonight. Ragequitting is the worst in this game in my opinion worse than SFIV or SFxTK. I cant write their names down since xbox live does not seem to remember names of people you fight against. However, it does remember names of people you played with in COD. WTF?
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"
  • AmishOpiateAmishOpiate Baltimore's Own. Joined: Posts: 1,616 ✭✭
    I've only been playing this game regularly online for about two weeks, but it seems like almost all of my quitters are Hulk players who get made when I manage to zone him out; it's interesting psychology that someone would pick such a low effort/high reward character, and rage so hard when it doesn't work. It's not like most people invest that much into their Hulks anyway, tbh.
    "I'm sorry and I do understand your frustration."
    --Christian Svensson

I've only been playing this game regularly online for about two weeks, but it seems like almost all of my quitters are Hulk players who get made when I manage to zone him out; it's interesting psychology that someone would pick such a low effort/high reward character, and rage so hard when it doesn't work. It's not like most people invest that much into their Hulks anyway, tbh.
    Hulk online= HHHHHHHHHH....did I hit? MMHS HYPER!!!! Kinda like Weskers online too, press every button. You're bound to hit with one of them. I literally played a Hulk yesterday who just kept on doing Gamma Charge, but he would NEVER tech, so my Chris continued to throw him over and over....

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭
    Hulk online= HHHHHHHHHH....did I hit? MMHS HYPER!!!! Kinda like Weskers online too, press every button. You're bound to hit with one of them. I literally played a Hulk yesterday who just kept on doing Gamma Charge, but he would NEVER tech, so my Chris continued to throw him over and over....

If you mean throwing him after gamma charge...if you do it in the last recovery frames, he can't tech.

Anyway, add kingcaddles (PSN) to the list of ragequitters. High rank (I think High Lord or something), ragequits on you in ranked when you're about to win.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
    If you mean throwing him after gamma charge...if you do it in the last recovery frames, he can't tech.

Anyway, add kingcaddles (PSN) to the list of ragequitters. High rank (I think High Lord or something), ragequits on you in ranked when you're about to win.
    Thanks for that. But you know online and all.....

• SottleSottle Joined: Posts: 364
    That TerryBogard18 dude is in FGTV chat right now, asked him about the rage quitting and he said He only did it in ranked, it was ranked's fault, but he wouldn't go in to why.
    UMVC3: Nova/Frank/Ammy, Nova/Doom/Ammy,
    XBL: Sottle
    Looking for players in South Coast UK.
  • JnuwinJnuwin Joined: Posts: 25
    That TerryBogard18 dude is in FGTV chat right now, asked him about the rage quitting and he said He only did it in ranked, it was ranked's fault, but he wouldn't go in to why.

Because he's being a "bitch nigga"
  • klondikebarklondikebar Joined: Posts: 72

If he was as good at playing the game as he was at ragequitting and being salty, he'd be top tier instead of fodder.
  • TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
    Lol now I got ppl messaging me regarding this thread on xbl ..... The sad thing is that the guy won and still felt like he had to message me to talk shit.... Very loving Fgc we got
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    It was a pleasure destroying your top tier chars.
  • 193193 ... Joined: Posts: 738
    On PSN every Comsic Lord has ragequit on me. In Particular Epic-x_LayLa_x. That individual beat me the first time man I ran that crap back later on and perfect his butt with She-Hulk... I know he was mad.

Strident Gear was another individual. He beat me the first time, then sent a witty message about the conclusion. Well later on I bumped into him in a lobby beat him everytime he joined, he kept rejoining because he was ragequiting right before the game could say "K.O."

- Edit -
    A lot of times I'm more like Iori in these situations.
    PSN:Sargeant193
    "Be brave. Take Risk. Nothing can substitute experience" - Paulo Coelho
    “But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.- Paulo Coelho
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 498
    I had EvilJeek87 (Xbl) rage quit on me yesterday. I have Strider on point and used my bootleg PS*2* to Xbox360 converter, and he quit when he realized I could still XF and had 3 bars left. Why don't people just run it back or ask for advice? We both used two of the same characters.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    Had 2 guys ragequit vs me tonight. Ragequitting is the worst in this game in my opinion worse than SFIV or SFxTK. I cant write their names down since xbox live does not seem to remember names of people you fight against. However, it does remember names of people you played with in COD. WTF?
    That's only if you play Ranked. In Player Matches, their names show up.

bitch ASS nigga

Every online Hulk player must register themselves and wait for this pamphlet in the mail before they're allowed to play
    Spoiler:
  • BakedNinjaBakedNinja . Joined: Posts: 285
    GREEZY MCJESUS

This retard has a ridiculous record and now I see why.. After he ragequit he sent a racist message saying "You're a waste of time ****".. keep in mind he doesn't know me nor was even talking..

All over a non Xfactor Nova/Spencer comeback.. people these days man..
    [Formation C, df.H, S, sj, dj.S] x N
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,386
    A guy named TRANSFORMED4 ragequit on me today, as soon as the screen said KO, he was unable to KO any of my characters, it is amazing how childish adults are on XBL.
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"
    i'd like to add LoL Steak to the list.

he RQ's every time i play him, after the 4th time i finally stopped accepting his games (this was spread out over a couple weeks so it took a while til i finally started remembering him)

just saw LoL Steak make an appearance in Max's latest Online Warrior.

he didn't RQ though. Why? because he won.
  • whitechumpboxerwhitechumpboxer Joined: Posts: 17
    Veemon0515 - XBL played me two games and beats me 2nd game, DC's on me to be a dick
    Veemon0515 - XBL played me two games and beats me 2nd game, DC's on me to be a dick
    He's a dick in general.

Plays a Hawkeye/Doom/Dorm team and plays keepaway while taunting and teabagging.

• whitechumpboxerwhitechumpboxer Joined: Posts: 17
    seriously? do poeple not understand that we want to play more than 2 games in player match? WTF STOP LEAVEING AFTER 2 GAMES

gmackillerb-XBL
  • otterotter PSN: MyBodyIsInfested Joined: Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

He sounds like a sick player to me. you on the other hand....
  • going_awolgoing_awol Needs more SSB Joined: Posts: 78
    Mindento. Dude is 81-3 for a reason on XBL
    Please, try harder
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 728
    so today i fought this dude young sause on XBL with my Arthur (daggers) / Chris (Grenade) / Dr. Doom (Hidden Missiles), the first match I beat him pretty easily and the second I lamed him out completely the whole time. At the end he ragequitted
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
  • AlkipotAlkipot Cash first, ass last Joined: Posts: 589
    On PSN a guy named FVICTOR83 using Nemesis/Hulk/Sentinel quit on me in the third game.

He won the first, I definitely got the second, and he quit in the third when his Hulk died in a combo.
    Watch my terrible SSF4/MvC3 videos here!:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
  • pop15eyepop15eye Joined: Posts: 61
    This.....has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.
    ragequitted DUH smh
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭
    I've begun to realize that ragequitting in this game isn't as bad as in other games. The lag is big, the lag completely changes how the game is to be played and results in tons of retarded strategies working when they shouldn't and completely changing the outcome of the match. I've begun just disconnecting on every player that is obviously not attempting to play the game properly but just abusing retarded shit. Since they only care about winning and not how they win, disconnecting is a good way to take something "valuable" from these frauds.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 11,572 mod
    I've begun to realize that ragequitting in this game isn't as bad as in other games. The lag is big, the lag completely changes how the game is to be played and results in tons of retarded strategies working when they shouldn't and completely changing the outcome of the match. I've begun just disconnecting on every player that is obviously not attempting to play the game properly but just abusing retarded shit. Since they only care about winning and not how they win, disconnecting is a good way to take something "valuable" from these frauds.
    So they're playing the game as it exists, and you're angry that they're not playing some mythical version of the game?

That seems pretty dumb on your part. You decided to play the game: if you don't want to play the game as the game it is, don't. Otherwise you're just wasting everybody's time. Try rage-quitting before the match next time and save yourself the hassle.
    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    Northwest Majors: May 3-4, Seattle. Be there!
    I've begun just disconnecting on every player that is obviously not attempting to play the game properly but just abusing retarded shit.

let me guess... "retarded shit" = anything that hits you
  • charlie88charlie88 Devil Survivor is my $Hit....your friendly neighborhood NiGga Joined: Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭
    Ragequitter list is.....ANYONE WHO HAS 0 LOSSES AND IS AT LEAST AN 8TH LORD
    A wild typical Nigga appeared...... Greninja use Job Application, Committment and Read A Book...... Its super effective..... The Wild Nigga fleed..... Win Quote: I must use the tools the white man has given us to protect our world from coonery and bafoonery
  • GordonsBeardGordonsBeard QCF+P Bad Stoned Joined: Posts: 379
  • WREQUIEMWREQUIEM Joined: Posts: 2
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 498
    ResurgentBard.

He first used Combofiend's Nova team against me and lost. The timer went down to 17 or so before he decided to replay me, the game froze during Doctor Strange's level animation against his Dark Wesker and that was all she wrote.

I normally don't like to put people out there, but if you're using a team like his (Vergil, Wesker, Hawkeye) and you rage quit, I have no respect for it.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.