RAGEQUITTERS ON BLAST THREAD (POST THEIR G-TAGS)

Comments

• TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
    I've vsed you before?..

I love when everyone says this line. You think it's worse online? Wait until it's offline and you have even LESS of a chance to escape a mixup. :rofl:

it's not jill or a mixup, its just vajra that is damn near not punishable online

I didnt say our matches were laggy either but there were dropped inputs on my end due to sporadic frame drops that even the best of connections have

Maybe it's just MY connection lol
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    It was a pleasure destroying your top tier chars.
  • The Once And ForeverThe Once And Forever Joined: Posts: 6
    SmOkey mcDoLLa

Ragequit on me when I was going to get a perfect and rank him down to 2nd lord. :rofl:

He quit on me right as Hulk was about to finish waxing dat Mayoral hide.
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    youyoubb0
    ninku-breaker
    (and some guys know him) Neilmeister
    i see youyoubb0 in lobbies a lot. i kind of think him and ninku-breaker are the same guy. either way, it's always someone in japan. the japanese flag is the scariest thing in this game.
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 565
    Solarise. More of an asshole than a RQ'er.

0LiCD.jpg

Talked shit through his mic the whole game. Barely pulls out a win and quits out after one game. All I sent before this was "Whatever helps you sleep at night. lol"

"Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • Toki HakureiToki Hakurei Why don't you suck it right over here? Joined: Posts: 228
    Chris Hansenfield has exposed another fraud.
    SALT1.jpg

He sets the world record for "Fastest Ragequit Ever". I only played one game with him, and not a single character died. But his precious Haggar was apparently a critical character in his game plan so he dashboarded right before he was dead.
    GT: Toki Hakurei
    Team Everyman: Chris (Boulder Punch)/Frank (BLACK FRIDAY)/Spencer (Get Over Here [Slant])
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    FINALLY i get to post here!
    little miss efreco315 on psn ragequit during our ranked match. he's two ranks higher than i am. there was 6 seconds left, and i was just xFactored to chip out his incoming haggar. i figured he gave up because he wasn't moving, but he quit. that has to be one of the first ragequits i've gotten in ranked.

i'm not even sure why he did it. i thought it was a pretty good match.
  • K_For_KimuraK_For_Kimura I'll swing on you fool. Joined: Posts: 124
    Not going to lie, I love when people ragequit on me. lol. Makes me feel like I laid the correct ass whooping down.
    UMVC3: Captain America/Dormammu/Wesker
    SSFIV:AE: Akuma
    Level 4 Wesker, to the rescue!
    "For the pain, for the pain. Novacane, novacane."
  • Andrew369Andrew369 Joined: Posts: 16
    FINALLY i get to post here!
    little miss efreco315 on psn ragequit during our ranked match. he's two ranks higher than i am. there was 6 seconds left, and i was just xFactored to chip out his incoming haggar. i figured he gave up because he wasn't moving, but he quit. that has to be one of the first ragequits i've gotten in ranked.

i'm not even sure why he did it. i thought it was a pretty good match.
    Wow same here before although it was a surprise that I still can rank up after someone ragequits
    PSN: IllusionSage

UMvC3 main team: Hsienko, G.Rider , Deadpool, subs are Dr.Strange & Hawkeye

EXPOSED.

"Dear god the pictures in the [UMvC3] character select screen are f*cking HIDEOUS. Some of them make the characters look like they have Down Syndrome. Some of the male characters have faces I would expect them to make while getting he*d. Some of them look like they're straining really hard to sh*t. Huge downgrade." - Aerial Screw
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 358
    There's a Spanish PSN player named Darkrivilla69. He ragequit on me after I took out 2 of his 3 characters with Felicia and Taskmaster assists despite being a bad player myself. He had a Strider/Storm/Vergil team.
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
    Question to everyone: Anyone plan to put a ragequitter bounty topic?

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you clowns are like 10 years late with this

blast deez nutz
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi Unlosing Hero Joined: Posts: 515
    I don't get the big deal behind leaving a match before it's finished. Use the game that you paid for in whatever way you want, doesn't bother me.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCP: Bang, Kagura, Azrael DOA5U: Jacky, Brad Wong, Hitomi.
    especially in a shitty game like this

marvel is the least playable game online..its like playing underwater

you clowns are like 10 years late with this

blast deez nutz
    I don't get the big deal behind leaving a match before it's finished. Use the game that you paid for in whatever way you want, doesn't bother me.

5579d0d7-f54b-4cd9-982e-a57ed65c4ce2.jpg

x1imfc.jpg
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    Question to everyone: Anyone plan to put a ragequitter bounty topic?

Doesnt sound like a bad idea and BTW Im pretty sure you'll come up in this thread someday playing Hsien-Ko LOL
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    Doesnt sound like a bad idea and BTW Im pretty sure you'll come up in this thread someday playing Hsien-Ko LOL

Well it's an idea since there's too many ragequitter and fake lords who bullies others by taunting without good reasons. The only question is what is the reward if someone were to post a ragequitter bounty topic?

And yes I am a hsienko player who never uses a golden assist due to showing her true potential.

• Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi Unlosing Hero Joined: Posts: 515
    pics
    what exactly are you trying to imply?
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCP: Bang, Kagura, Azrael DOA5U: Jacky, Brad Wong, Hitomi.
    he's saying he's another post-09 scrub virgin #854983049509343. bet he plays shitty fighter 4 only and does wake up jabs.

what else is new:confused:

he's saying he's another post-09 scrub virgin #854983049509343. bet he plays shitty fighter 4 only and does wake up jabs.

what else is new:confused:

I've played sf4 once in my life and it was a rental lol

Ummm all the other shit u said makes no sense to me but ok :D
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    you are still a post-09er

begone peasant

EXPOSED.

I played never goin pro today twice.... He beat me the first match....played him again and as he was down to his sentinel while I had my nem and Dante playing some serious keep away I was expecting a rq but he actually took the loss

Maybe he just doesnt like u lol
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    I played never goin pro today twice.... He beat me the first match....played him again and as he was down to his sentinel while I had my nem and Dante playing some serious keep away I was expecting a rq but he actually took the loss

Maybe he just doesnt like u lol
    lol That wasn't me, thankfully.

Played some Mexican scrub named "PiztOla" today and he beat me 4 times with dark Phoenix.... Cool, no problem.... This guy had 18 game win streak so the 5th game we play I ocvd his team and he quit righ as the KO screen came up... This guy had 5000+ games played and was still a 6 th lord so I should have seen it coming

I don't understand why ppl choose "any" for ranked if they don't want to lose
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • dillikegdillikeg Joined: Posts: 96
    has anyone run into Neilerath on psn? he added me, and he rage quits a lot lol

yeh, his cheap team of ghost rider/task/ammy is really annoying
    he was nice until he just got really cheap
    i gave him perfects lol
  • mkryumkryu Joined: Posts: 150
    Zero_Forever93: plays Zero-May-Cry team but don't let his perfect 100% wins intimidate you. This scrub knows how to Ragequit without losing his winstreak
    CRS_SINdrome: continues to reset his battle record so that he can troll and get a sweet winstreak going
    X-xSHORYUKENx-X: another troll that likes to reset his battle record
    DeViLzx1nSAn1TYx
    xxtothemaxx
    MUTAN-HUNTER-III
    xShuckle-
    HarlemState
    Jman36x
    RaidenO-Daliegh
    INFECT84
    bronx504
    beanbarrtion
    V-I-R-G-O-420
    Zenechules
    squee412
    Zion_Larry
    SilverBlade876
    tapp_u_outt
    LBCKING88
    GRIFFIN3THELIGHT
    bigbrooklyn513
    macadozzHD
    kenzo-Z
    Xavier-611
    ITALOdonald
    gamerkingcb
    Joheat01
    PontoFrioRJ
    Wiiboy244
    Nickarb
    fatmonkeyman
    KCGotYou
    trialbyfire01
    Hell_Maynard
    PSYCHOTIC-OneX
    Sorahl213
    BACON_WEAVES
    J-xlyc4n
    newboy-g
    Sylar-J
    PhoenixMegaTeam
    albispa
    skullcraka2010
    youyoubb0
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice The World Is Not Continuous Joined: Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭✭
    how people lose to NGP is besides me.
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
    so to be clear, you'd rather see someone who never rage quits and has a terrible record, than someone who always does and has a good win record?
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    so to be clear, you'd rather see someone who never rage quits and has a terrible record, than someone who always does and has a good win record?
    yea because with them you'll finish a match and no one really cares to much about records.
    yea because with them you'll finish a match and no one really cares to much about records.
    so you don't care if im 13-45 on ranked?
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    so you don't care if im 13-45 on ranked?
    why would I?
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 497
    I was finally able to fight youyobb0 a few weeks ago (he used to just 'spectate'). When I finally managed a win against him (took a few days and matches lol) he rage-quitted and then sent me a message when I declined his subsequent attempts at a rematch (which he had done to me on a few occasions, and I guess a 7-1 win record wasn't good enough for him).

Now my general rule is if more than one match against the same person is laggy, or a person ragequits, I won't play them again.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    I was finally able to fight youyobb0 a few weeks ago (he used to just 'spectate'). When I finally managed a win against him (took a few days and matches lol) he rage-quitted and then sent me a message when I declined his subsequent attempts at a rematch (which he had done to me on a few occasions, and I guess a 7-1 win record wasn't good enough for him).

Now my general rule is if more than one match against the same person is laggy, or a person ragequits, I won't play them again.

anyone from the US that plays him will lag since he's in Japan. I played him 3 times before I beat him and of course he ragequit and sent me a nasty message. He's been doing the same shit with the same team since Vanilla. The lag makes it really hard to play against his strategy since he's a button masher with gold armor hsienko assist. I beat him with Dr Strange on my team with Ammy on point. I snapped his Hsienko in and took care of the problem. Without Hsienko, he has no game
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
  • BPCadetBPCadet Joined: Posts: 74
    Hey, in case the name Skizzmoh drops: that's me. I don't ragequit, my connection is just kinda unstable. Last time it DC'd me was during my own level 3 (which was about to win me the game). To hear "People who disconnect will be penalized" after that just hurts. :/
    Ask me about Brawl Minus
    anyone from the US that plays him will lag since he's in Japan. I played him 3 times before I beat him and of course he ragequit and sent me a nasty message. He's been doing the same shit with the same team since Vanilla. The lag makes it really hard to play against his strategy since he's a button masher with gold armor hsienko assist. I beat him with Dr Strange on my team with Ammy on point. I snapped his Hsienko in and took care of the problem. Without Hsienko, he has no game

I told him he was mentioned for his antics here. I'm from the UK haha, the connection wasn't any worse than the better of netcodes I've faced (i.e. I still can't do simple Magneto combos) but I figured I might as well use matches against him as experience for others who may use similar strategies offline. Needless to say I've learnt the value of patience lol.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
    I told him he was mentioned for his antics here. I'm from the UK haha, the connection wasn't any worse than the better of netcodes I've faced (i.e. I still can't do simple Magneto combos) but I figured I might as well use matches against him as experience for others who may use similar strategies offline. Needless to say I've learnt the value of patience lol.

What team did you use on him and what strategy did you beat him?

I was using my old team of Cap/Magneto (disruptor/Doom (plasma beam). I just stayed patient and didn't try to attack him until Hsien-Ko's assist wasn't active. I forced him into rushing me down, and caught a bad call of his hsien-ko assist and killed her with my own assist call (plasma beam) and the match became normal after that.

It's a shame I can't do Magneto or Doom combos online for nothing though, lol
    I was using my old team of Cap/Magneto (disruptor/Doom (plasma beam). I just stayed patient and didn't try to attack him until Hsien-Ko's assist wasn't active. I forced him into rushing me down, and caught a bad call of his hsien-ko assist and killed her with my own assist call (plasma beam) and the match became normal after that.

It's a shame I can't do Magneto or Doom combos online for nothing though, lol

Ah great strategy. Still...did he even bother to change his ways even though you tell him about him being in the ragequitter's list here?

Ah great strategy. Still...did he even bother to change his ways even though you tell him about him being in the ragequitter's list here?

Apparently not, but meh, it's fine, I guess everybody's different and he likes to play lame, ragequit and send ragemail. I wanted to play him as I'm getting into competing again and I want to experience as many different things as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to use some of what I learnt against his play style offline.
    Apparently not, but meh, it's fine, I guess everybody's different and he likes to play lame, ragequit and send ragemail. I wanted to play him as I'm getting into competing again and I want to experience as many different things as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to use some of what I learnt against his play style offline.

Well.. wish you luck. ^^

If you find me online it's IllusionSage but I dunno what time you might be online to have some matches

• TheOneXTheOneX Joined: Posts: 41
    Zero_Forever93: plays Zero-May-Cry team but don't let his perfect 100% wins intimidate you. This scrub knows how to Ragequit without losing his winstreak
    CRS_SINdrome: continues to reset his battle record so that he can troll and get a sweet winstreak going
    X-xSHORYUKENx-X: another troll that likes to reset his battle record
    DeViLzx1nSAn1TYx
    xxtothemaxx
    MUTAN-HUNTER-III
    xShuckle-
    HarlemState
    Jman36x
    RaidenO-Daliegh
    INFECT84
    bronx504
    beanbarrtion
    V-I-R-G-O-420
    Zenechules
    squee412
    Zion_Larry
    SilverBlade876
    tapp_u_outt
    LBCKING88
    GRIFFIN3THELIGHT
    bigbrooklyn513
    macadozzHD
    kenzo-Z
    Xavier-611
    ITALOdonald
    gamerkingcb
    Joheat01
    PontoFrioRJ
    Wiiboy244
    Nickarb
    fatmonkeyman
    KCGotYou
    trialbyfire01
    Hell_Maynard
    PSYCHOTIC-OneX
    Sorahl213
    BACON_WEAVES
    J-xlyc4n
    newboy-g
    Sylar-J
    PhoenixMegaTeam
    albispa
    skullcraka2010
    youyoubb0
    woah I've never rage quit ever I'm psychotic-onex
    woah I've never rage quit ever I'm psychotic-onex

of course you didn't. your internet cut out right when your last character died. my bad
    Ahhh, I don't take any match serious. If I lose I lose. Unless your naming people who trashed you and you rage quit, that would make more sense.
    Ahhh, I don't take any match serious. If I lose I lose. Unless your naming people who trashed you and you rage quit, that would make more sense.
    LOL. that's why you checked this thread...to see if you made it to the list. Congrats. You did. You have the typical response that every ragequitter makes. Good luck.
    No, not at all, I checked it because I check every new comment regardless of topic. I see most of your complaining is actually about "record resetters" so that about solves the issue for me. I'm sorry that I made a clan tag and made you my butler. Cheers mate
    No, not at all, I checked it because I check every new comment regardless of topic. I see most of your complaining is actually about "record resetters" so that about solves the issue for me. I'm sorry that I made a clan tag and made you my butler. Cheers mate
    if you read more carefully, I did point out Record Resettters but I also stated that I get H8Mail from them after beating them...Sorry I made you rage...I mean, made your dog accidentally trip your power cord to your router.
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice The World Is Not Continuous Joined: Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Capt Yoshimitsu.

I was assing around with a Character select Jill team ( I think it was like Jill/h-ko/pw?) vsing his Spencer/magneto/Hawkeye.

Although I had no clue wtf I was doing with h-Ko or PW, it usually got down to anchor to anchor; and he would just zone with hawkeye, repeatedly using Speed shot, Greyhound,exploding arrow,etc.

That's cool beans and everything, so for shits and giggles I switch to my RR/Arthur/Shuma team, and start zoning him WITH ARTHUR against his Vergil/Doom/Hawkeye team.

He ragequits and sends me this exact message

"lol kill yourself Spamming scrub"
    8-)
    Xbox 360 GT:Jsoledout1
    BB: Carl, Valkenhayn, Tsubaki
    SG: Ms.Fortune/Painwheel/Valentine
    Youtube.com/SexualRice---> Jill umvc3 nonsense.
  • AlkipotAlkipot Cash first, ass last Joined: Posts: 589