RAGEQUITTERS ON BLAST THREAD (POST THEIR G-TAGS)

12346»

Comments

• eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    GREATDNAIL
    had a fair match (ish) he uses cap hulk and wesker
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Joined: Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭✭
    Capt Yoshimitsu.

I was assing around with a Character select Jill team ( I think it was like Jill/h-ko/pw?) vsing his Spencer/magneto/Hawkeye.

Although I had no clue wtf I was doing with h-Ko or PW, it usually got down to anchor to anchor; and he would just zone with hawkeye, repeatedly using Speed shot, Greyhound,exploding arrow,etc.

That's cool beans and everything, so for shits and giggles I switch to my RR/Arthur/Shuma team, and start zoning him WITH ARTHUR against his Vergil/Doom/Hawkeye team.

He ragequits and sends me this exact message

"lol kill yourself Spamming scrub"
    8-)
    Every time a Hawkeye complains about Arthur, an angel has its wings ripped off and is sent to work in the Marvel Salt Mines.
    [quote="just5moreminutes;8594904"][b]"By the end of 2014, the Marvel community will be dead. People will still play it in casuals, since the game has that factor to it, but the release of newer, shiner, readily available anime fighters will rip the spotlight off Marvel entirely."[/b][/quote]
  • SteelgutteySteelguttey MoThErFuCkEr Joined: Posts: 729
    Capt Yoshimitsu.

I was assing around with a Character select Jill team ( I think it was like Jill/h-ko/pw?) vsing his Spencer/magneto/Hawkeye.

Although I had no clue wtf I was doing with h-Ko or PW, it usually got down to anchor to anchor; and he would just zone with hawkeye, repeatedly using Speed shot, Greyhound,exploding arrow,etc.

That's cool beans and everything, so for shits and giggles I switch to my RR/Arthur/Shuma team, and start zoning him WITH ARTHUR against his Vergil/Doom/Hawkeye team.

He ragequits and sends me this exact message

"lol kill yourself Spamming scrub"
    8-)
    What is raccoon/shuma like?
    XBL: Steelguttey
    UMVC3: Main: Amaterasu (Cold Star), Frank West (Shopping Cart), Dante (Jam Session)
  • NonSexualRiceNonSexualRice Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Hit Me with the Ching Ching Joined: Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not good.

I mean it allows for some unorthodox (but ass) zoning, but shuma's ray startup is too long and doesn't really help R.R's mobility unless you time the Tunnel Rat juust right; which is a nuisance and not match appropriate.

It allows for some combo extensions with Shuma and a neat TOD, but it's shuma so it's whatever. For RR, I just preformed boulder loop, or used his Oil Incedidary for Arthur tag out shenanigans.

Just play RR/Arthur instead.
    BB: valkenhayn/Carl
    SG: Fortune/Eliza (hype train)/Valentine
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Gomochon. Didn't even get the 'waiting for other player' sign match just ended when he was about to die.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
    Ahhhh the smell of salt in the air has come back after a few days of taking a break from Marvel.... So, usually, ragequitters dont really make me mad because well... they suck

However 1 guy today took the award for best ragequit for the month of February... dude ran the rage inducing trio of Trish/Cockeye/Dr.Doom. Of course he ran missiles while playing keepaway and zoning with trish and hawk the entire match.... So we play 3 matches, he wins 2 very close matches and I win 1 but on the 4th one when I finally caught him with his pants down and killed both his hawkeye and trish and with only Doom left while my entire team was full health.... he ragequits. Didnt even bother to try and make a comeback. What a fucking pussy.

Anyways his gamertag is 

PAULO FERREIRA on XBL and he is a brazilian player. 
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    It was a pleasure destroying your top tier chars.
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 529 ✭✭
    vestea75

He was using Viscant's recommended team for beginners (Magneto/Doom/Sentinel) that RayRay also happens to use against Chris G... Anyway I didn't think the took UMVC serious because of how he played. He would Start Doom at the beginning of the round and just :h: footdive backed by drones, then just use projectiles with Magneto. The first match was close, which I won. But from the second match onwards I beat him convincingly. In our 5th Match, he rage quit when his last character (Doom) was about to die.

I know it's a game and some people don't care about it, but if you're going to rage quit you could at least try when you play. In between our matches he went back up to a lord, so I'm assuming his play style may have work against some. Though I really only let him get away with it as I thought he took the game even less seriously than I did.
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • ZangchifZangchif Joined: Posts: 1
    Smokey Mcdolla.

Rage quit, Racist, all around bad sport. Not to mention the fact that he sucks in addition to all of this.
12346»