RAGEQUITTERS ON BLAST THREAD (POST THEIR G-TAGS)

TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
Very simple but much needed thread. I see we have a what ppl message after you beat them thread but no thread to put ragequitters on blast. It would also be interesting to know the situation you put them in or the last thing you did that made them pull the cord.

I believe this thread will help EVERYONE avoid these individuals because nobody deserves a well deserved win taken from them.

I'll set it off.....

Played some dude named SF 93 today on XBL and as usual I have 3 chars and he is down to X-23 with xfactor still remaining. He kills my Nemesis (because I fuckin suck with him) and then he activates dirt nap to try and kill off my Dante coming in... BUT since Im smarter than that (of course I am) I do Dante's sky dance and I catch him in the air then ..... he busts out the disconnect hyper LOL

Looking forward to hearing you guys stories!
Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
It was a pleasure destroying your top tier chars.

Comments

• FreddyL0c0FreddyL0c0 Joined: Posts: 1,717
    damn so many names to put here, yet forgot most of them bare 1

strtgy
    Spencer Dante Hawkeye aka raw tags are the future
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freddyl0c0 (more soon)
  • AntstyleAntstyle Joined: Posts: 3,950
    Really not needed at all. Ragequitters are a supplementary form of entertainment within the game.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's next? "I saw we have a thread for ragequitting, but we don't have a thread yet for people who tea bag you and leave after they win one time"

Reskinsfacepalmaward.jpg
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • TheTR3NDSETTATheTR3NDSETTA Joined: Posts: 238
    If you actually read, it's more for avoiding them so you won't get a well deserved win taken from you. Stop trying to be the "cool forum guy" posting stupid gifs. If you aren't going to contribute to the thread, make like a banana and split. : )
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • AntstyleAntstyle Joined: Posts: 3,950
    If you actually read, it's more for avoiding them so you won't get a well deserved win taken from you. Stop trying to be the "cool forum guy" posting stupid gifs. If you aren't going to contribute to the thread, make like a banana and split. : )
    it's more for avoiding them so you won't get a well deserved win taken from you.

Avoiding ragequitters?

modok-1.jpg
  • stevedavestevedave That's Filthy Long Joined: Posts: 98
  • Crazy_mofo213Crazy_mofo213 It's my BnB, I never f*ck it up Joined: Posts: 1,971
    I don't think putting people on a list is going to prevent rage quits from happening. Rage quitters are just a part of the online experience.
    UMVC3: (Felicia/Taskmaster/Rocket Raccoon) (Felicia/Taskmaster/Dr. Doom)
    BB: Tsubaki/Platinum
    3S/SSF4: Ibuki
    XBL: FrenchFry213
  • Green AceGreen Ace Not playing Jago's team Joined: Posts: 652 ✭✭✭
    Skydancing on the way in is definitely the opposite of a smart idea lol
    Me:what the fuck? It costs $10 to get into Orlando.
    Me:Is Orlando a country now?
    Pain: yeah, it's the land of the free.
    Me: LOLOLOL
  • BPDark Knight21BPDark Knight21 Mash Harder. Joined: Posts: 197
    scaled.php?server=819&filename=loling.gif&res=landing
    My life is a flow chart.
    Gamertag: BPDark Knight21
  • double Fdouble F Joined: Posts: 653
    i agree with Trendsetta. it's not about stopping ragequitters, it's about avoiding them.

there's been times where i've played the same ragequitter a week later, forgot he was a ragequitter, and he ragequit on me again.

i've run into a lot over the last few weeks, but it's hard to keep track because if they RQ it won't show up on your "recently played" list. UMVC3 seems to have problems in general with updating your recently played.

anyway, V Solidus is the most recent i can remember. he is a high lord, plays Vergil / something / Wesker
  • IamthejuriIamthejuri Joined: Posts: 77
    Hahaha I have fought V Solidus as well.. Exposed!!
    A few days ago a scrub named "low tier player" hit the disconnect combo when I killed his.... wesker?

So much for "low tier" lol

And I have played against v solidus but don't recall if he rq'd or not
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    pungza84 - This scrub chose trish and started dive kicking like he had mental problems , it was laggy as hell. once i beat him he disconnected just as his shitty dormammu got crossed up. really scrubby player

I've played pungza
    i agree with Trendsetta. it's not about stopping ragequitters, it's about avoiding them.

there's been times where i've played the same ragequitter a week later, forgot he was a ragequitter, and he ragequit on me again.

i've run into a lot over the last few weeks, but it's hard to keep track because if they RQ it won't show up on your "recently played" list. UMVC3 seems to have problems in general with updating your recently played.

anyway, V Solidus is the most recent i can remember. he is a high lord, plays Vergil / something / Wesker

Capcom stopped the system from keeping track of recenty played players to keep the hate mail /complaints/avoiding down to a minimum. It only tracks the players u play in lobbies or player matches I think.
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • Maverick8Maverick8 99 Souls, but a witch ain't one. Joined: Posts: 2,476
    Skydancing on the way in is definitely the opposite of a smart idea lol
    This is what I was thinking man. LOL.
    UMVC3: Trish SFIVAE2012: Yun/Yang
  • maziodynemaziodyne I'll crush you in one strike! Joined: Posts: 7,564
    A few days ago a scrub named "low tier player" hit the disconnect combo when I killed his.... wesker?

Low Tier Player? He's supposed to have a Strange and Haggar.
    Retired Mahvel scrub.
  • xZhongChengxZhongCheng BIONIC ARMMMM Joined: Posts: 274
    Here are the Rage Quitters I have Exposed on Xbox Live for now:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL332E8EE772FFE7E5&feature=plcp

MORE to come =)
    PSN: ZhongZhiCheng
    Xbox Live: TEG Bionic J
    UMVC3: Wesker, Spencer, Hawkeye

So much for "low tier" lol

Are you sure it was Low Tier Player, and not L0w Ti3r G0d?

I've heard about L0w Ti3r G0d on other threads, and he's constantly sending angry messages and stuff.

Low Tier Player on the other hand seemed ok in the few times i've played him.
    Capcom stopped the system from keeping track of recenty played players to keep the hate mail /complaints/avoiding down to a minimum. It only tracks the players u play in lobbies or player matches I think.

ohhh ok, i always wondered why it would only update after player matches.

i don't really see the point in Capcom doing that though. i'm pretty sure everyone knows you can just create a message and manually enter the person's gamertag (if you remember it).
  • LenaireLenaire RemyMagnus of the Sharingan Joined: Posts: 502
    I Rage quit playing this game online. I find it a waste of time to play online, no need to go into the obvious arguments of why online sucks. Having said that, why would you get upset that someone Ragequit. If it's ranked mode then I understand because I don't think you'll earn your points. But anything outside of that, so the hell what. You get the satisfaction of knowing you were so good that you overwhelmed the person (or so annoying) and they didn't even want to finish the match.

Snitching on "rage quitters" is just as childish as rage quitting.
    "Hey look at this guy name Rager1234, he a scrub. He used Wesker and Zero and still Rage quit, he such a scrub". - Silliness

My current picture is indicative of how I feel about what anyone has to say in response to this ^.

So are people going to keep lists of all the tags that people mention in this thread then check the list ever so vigilantly before accepting a match?
    Viper/Doom/ Ammy or Stider
    Zero/Doom/RR
  • F0xhound009F0xhound009 Joined: Posts: 494

So are people going to keep lists of all the tags that people mention in this thread then check the list ever so vigilantly before accepting a match?

I dont' have a physical list per say that i have written down but I do read threads like this and keep a mental note of player names. Also people that I have played that have quit out on me I never accept there matches anymore. If I see a player name that I have seen people say is a ragequitter I won't accept.

Also add DonPatches to the list of ragequitters. I took a screen shot. I'll upload later if I have time.
    360 Tag: CT Foxhound
    PSN: Foxhound_009
  • Robo_LeaderRobo_Leader Directly Wired. Joined: Posts: 63
    For those arguing "this kind of thread is childish and a waste of time", at least consider it from the perspective of people who are understandably frustrated at unsportsmanlike conduct who want someplace to vent and get it out of their systems.

Like me, for example, being ragequit on my a "Tee WrecKks" when I take out his last two characters with lvl.3 X-Factor Dormammu with a pixel of health left:
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭
    Like me, for example, being ragequit on my a "Tee WrecKks" when I take out his last two characters with lvl.3 X-Factor Dormammu with a pixel of health left:

That video looks like either both really need to work on their execution, or lag is having a major effect on execution. If it's the latter, I can understand the ragequit...I'd quit there too if lag resulted in that happening.

Ragequitting to preserve rank and win/loss ratio in ranked is bad but I don't mind any other kinds of ragequits. I think a bigger focus should be on high rank frauds who either do the above, or try to abuse ridiculous online lag tactics to win. Like has anyone fought someone named NYYMagic or MarvelPhoenix? These guys are all about flowchart gameplay and lag tactics and I think they were both high lords. Especially MarvelPhoenix, he's like playing a completely different kind of game so I really question the legitimacy of these players.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
    That video looks like either both really need to work on their execution, or lag is having a major effect on execution. If it's the latter, I can understand the ragequit...I'd quit there too if lag resulted in that happening.

Actually that was one of the smoothest matches I've had in a while, latency was near-local. I don't fight people if they don't have 5 bars.
    For those arguing "this kind of thread is childish and a waste of time", at least consider it from the perspective of people who are understandably frustrated at unsportsmanlike conduct who want someplace to vent and get it out of their systems.

Yeah that really sucks, he pulled out the disconnect hyper just in time lol but what sucks more and don't get mad at me for saying it lol is you not using stalking flare before his akuma came in and just chip him to death without risking your dorm..... Just sayin lol
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
    I dont' have a physical list per say that i have written down but I do read threads like this and keep a mental note of player names. Also people that I have played that have quit out on me I never accept there matches anymore. If I see a player name that I have seen people say is a ragequitter I won't accept.

Also add DonPatches to the list of ragequitters. I took a screen shot. I'll upload later if I have time.

I don't understand some guys in here who feel like they can dictate what thread is "cool" enough to stay open and whatnot lol gtfo if you don't agree with my reasoning for making this thread

Anyways I've only been able to get an hour or two these last few days on marvel and so far no quitters on my end
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • IceKitsuneIceKitsune Joined: Posts: 205
    Here is an easy way to deal with Rage Quitters and Teabaggers in this game (at least on XBL anyway I don't know about PS3) the Avoid/Ignore Player function. Its what I use.
    UMVC3:Hulk/Felicia/Amaterasu,Captain America/Thor/Rocket VS:Felicia/Talbain
    SF(A2,AE,HDR,3S,CE):Akuma/Ryu/Sagat/Cammy/Chun-Li/Twelve SamSho2:ChamCham
    MCV2:Cammy/Doom/Sentinel,Hulk/Rogue/Captain Comando,Juggernaut/Tron/Black Heart
    ...what sucks more and don't get mad at me for saying it lol is you not using stalking flare before his akuma came in and just chip him to death without risking your dorm..... Just sayin lol

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

One for the future, then. Just picked up the game recently.
    Here is an easy way to deal with Rage Quitters and Teabaggers in this game (at least on XBL anyway I don't know about PS3) the Avoid/Ignore Player function. Its what I use.

And yet for some reason not a single person I played against in UMvC3 has shown up on my "players recently met" page. Apparently you can't even use the Avoid/Ignore thing unless A.) they are on your friends list or B.) you are looking at their Gamer Card on your Xbox, since it seems you can't do this through the website.

Does this make them not appear as an opponent when you look for games?
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • IceKitsuneIceKitsune Joined: Posts: 205
    Does this make them not appear as an opponent when you look for games?

Yeah I pretty sure that's what it does. I've never encountered anyone I've put on it again so far.
    And yet for some reason not a single person I played against in UMvC3 has shown up on my "players recently met" page. Apparently you can't even use the Avoid/Ignore thing unless A.) they are on your friends list or B.) you are looking at their Gamer Card on your Xbox, since it seems you can't do this through the website.

My recently played list stopped doing that a while ago so I don't know what to tell you there. I've used it when they aren't on my friends list in fact it would be useless if you had to have them on your freinds list anyway.
    UMVC3:Hulk/Felicia/Amaterasu,Captain America/Thor/Rocket VS:Felicia/Talbain
    SF(A2,AE,HDR,3S,CE):Akuma/Ryu/Sagat/Cammy/Chun-Li/Twelve SamSho2:ChamCham
    MCV2:Cammy/Doom/Sentinel,Hulk/Rogue/Captain Comando,Juggernaut/Tron/Black Heart

Okay so I won't say this is childish, I understand the frustration, sure. But in this situation, it was just a casual match, and it was over. The only difference here is that instead of waiting for the winner screen to hit "no" on rematch or whatever the guy just shut off his x box lol. I don't see it as a big deal in your video, It's not like it was mid match or something.
    Zero/Doom/RR

There is also another problem with this sort of thing though. Anyone can just add people to "the list" without video proof. You're all going on the honor system I assume and anyone could just make junk up and claim someone was a ragequitter that really wasn't but the reporter just claimed the person was because he or she was salty. It's not super likely perhaps but it's possible and people can be very childish.

In other words you're all the Rage quit police, but who polices the Rage quit police?
    Zero/Doom/RR
  • harleywastakenharleywastaken Joined: Posts: 261
    In other words you're all the Rage quit police, but who polices the Rage quit police?

iono... coast guard?
  • Shiro_420Shiro_420 Tournament organizer Joined: Posts: 4,509

The Champ is here!
    Edmontongamers.com
    I <3 RedCaliburn
    i'd like to add LoL Steak to the list.

he RQ's every time i play him, after the 4th time i finally stopped accepting his games (this was spread out over a couple weeks so it took a while til i finally started remembering him)
  • DreizeDreize How quaint... Joined: Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

I don't know what's worse. You not using Stalking Flares with lvl 3 x-factor to easily chip out someone with such low health like Akuma. Or the other guy who didn't realize that chaotic flame is not safe on block and could have easily been punished.

But damn, I wouldn't of been happy if he ragequit like he did.
    i'd like to add LoL Steak to the list.

he RQ's every time i play him, after the 4th time i finally stopped accepting his games (this was spread out over a couple weeks so it took a while til i finally started remembering him)

Lmao "Lol steak" quit on you? That's weird, I've had many games vs him and he's never hit me with the d/c hyper. His gameplay is very lame and rage inducing, that's how I remember who he is

I may also like to add:

Atreides Ryu
    XxxLarry atonaxxx
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • piskooooopiskooooo anime swag Joined: Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭✭
    so far we have:

LoL steak-XBL
    Atreides Ryu-XBL
    XxxLarry AtonaXxX-XBL
    DonPatches-XBL
    TeeWreckss-???
    low tier player-XBL
    pungza84-XBL
    V Solidus-XBL
    SF 93-XBL

***Keep updating the list and the system the tags are from as the thread progresses

and some guys were kind enough to post videos even though we dont know if those are on XBL or PSN
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • THEQUEENOFLOVEHDTHEQUEENOFLOVEHD I expose frauds :) Joined: Posts: 1,006
    PSN
    ibeatyourbest
    Epic-x_LayLa_x

basically anyone with a >90% win rate
    How's about a nice hug? :3
    http://youtube.com/THEQUEENOFLOVEHD

"Women need food, water and compliments. And an occasional pair of shoes." - Chris Rock
    Lol I will second ibeatyourbest...not because he ragequit on me but he basically got blown up in a ranked match then started sending me tons of hatemail talking trash. He's your typical online scumbag, avoid this guy at all costs.
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • PatientShadowPatientShadow Joined: Posts: 13
    MoS x Beasty, 2 ranked games in one night. Look at his record too... Think he's fake? This is on XBL

Definitely, guy is total trash, there's no way that record is legit even if he's only fighting other scrubs.
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,088
    Hey guys, I'd be careful with this. I've read somewhere that blacklisting gamertags can get your own banned. Mainly because there is no XBox TOS that says you can't rage quit but there is one for blacklisting other users.http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
    Don't harass, abuse, or spam other players, or encourage other players to do so.

My friend got a temp ban because he put a kids name on a CoD website and had everyone blast him by ignoring him in games and talking shit. I think its ok if we put them on blast without saying "Don't play with them". They consider it harassment apparently.
    If you teabag or taunt, you're a scrub.
  • MomochuuMomochuu Little ♥ Monster Joined: Posts: 14,354 ✭✭✭
    I've know A. Ryu since Vanilla and that guy never seemed like he would ragequit. It was probably accidental.
    Dante Combo Thread | Youtube Channel | Dante Tech Thread | @HelloKarinachuu
    UMvC3: Morrigan (α)/Dante (α)/ Doctor Doom (β)| Persona 4 Arena: Mitsuru/Shadow Labrys
    XBL Gamertag: Hello Momomo
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 592
    damn so many names to put here, yet forgot most of them bare 1

strtgy
    Yup. Ran into him on XBL. STRTGY definitely deserves to be on the list.
    the guy even got exposed on friggin Maximilian's vids. prob doesnt give a shit and cares only about his 20 win game streak (its prob more now lol)
    I've know A. Ryu since Vanilla and that guy never seemed like he would ragequit. It was probably accidental.

lol yeah Im pretty sure he "accidentally" disconnected when Nemesis caught his last char coming in pressing buttons and I still had all my 3 chars left... accidents must be a good thing now :D
    Nemesis/Sentinel/Dante
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano -Affinity- Joined: Posts: 592
    the guy even got exposed on friggin Maximilian's vids. prob doesnt give a shit and cares only about his 20 win game streak (its prob more now lol)
    You have the link to this?
  • OlDirtyBastardOlDirtyBastard Tragedy's A' Comin' Joined: Posts: 249
    ONE_KILL_1_SHOT
    Not only is this guy extremely obnoxious with his lag tactics(Wolv/Akuma/Drones= call drones and dive kick) but after he beat me twice I finally beat him and he RQ's

edit: Hes on PSN
    I draw the blinds
    Then I take my clothes off
    Dance around the house like Nature Boy
    You have the link to this?

at 3:15
  • JnuwinJnuwin Joined: Posts: 25
    Terry Bogard 18 XBL. 25-0 and he raged quit once I won.

Messaged me and he's super salty right now. lol