Obviously been rumored for a while, but yeah. What's everyone's impressions?
Info from GAF thread.
- Smash bros gameplay confirmed
- HOLIDAY RELEASE
- more news coming at E3 (duh)
- 60 FPS confirmed (nerds)
- multiplayer with options
- 3rd party characters are in
- 3 layers of super for each character
- Looks like life bars instead of numbers
- Hades stage (hades doing things during the fight)
- Buzz stage (get quizzed DURING the fight)
- LBP stage (starts off empty, stage builds as you play)
- Sandover Village stage
- Ratchet and Clank stage with Hydra from GoW
- Patapons doing things to Hades, combining characters for stages
- fat princess
- sly (can turn invisible cuz he stealthy)
- Sweet Tooth
- Radec (his 3rd super is going into first person mode and fucking shit up)
Also note that Ed Ma is working on it. He used to be a combat designer at Sony Santa Monica (God of War series). You can see his face on the Superbot website.
Footage here: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/152?ch=1
Edit: Apparently MAJ is working on it too. High hopes.