Horrible SF cosplay

WolmarWolmar Joined: Posts: 184
Crazy there's no such thread already. Watching horrible, hideous cosplay is too funny. Post your stuff here.

cos20ri6.jpg

ch.jpg

01.jpg
Against Balrog, it determine the direction Shoryu fist input is difficult. Has been condemned to the left orinput, so right. I try to issue a reversal is born so firmly command you miss wandering.

Comments

• lordofgodlordofgod BLACKPOWA 4EVER!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 70
    That Balrog cosplayer own, wtf are you talking about?
  • Mr TwisterMr Twister You hate to see this kind of thing happen Joined: Posts: 1,085
    Crazy there's no such thread already. Watching horrible, hideous cosplay is too funny. Post your stuff here.
    cos20ri6.jpg
    There's a cross-dresser with a mustache in between "Ken" and "Blanka". Also, does Zangief have a tail?
    GT: Ezio Frauditore
    Tron/Frank West/Super-Skrull
  • ShadowShadow ¿ Joined: Posts: 2,125
    Holy shit that first Chun Li pic, dude's a fucking toothpick.
  • WolmarWolmar Joined: Posts: 184
    2316360115_767c560ae6.jpg
    Against Balrog, it determine the direction Shoryu fist input is difficult. Has been condemned to the left orinput, so right. I try to issue a reversal is born so firmly command you miss wandering.
  • StegSteg a cat irl Joined: Posts: 110
    How is that horrible that's the best thing I have ever seen oh my god
  • GolfgudenGolfguden Naked Joined: Posts: 297
    I think there's something wrong with the pictures in the OP. All I see is fucking awesome cosplay.
    Yeah that one was quite good. Still I think cosplay in general is kinda ugly. Even sometimes when it's good lol.
  • AwesomersaurAwesomersaur LAB Falken Joined: Posts: 2,117
    Yeah that one was quite good. Still I think cosplay in general is kinda ugly. Even sometimes when it's good lol.

it's one of those things where you need either a banging hot chick or a sick full body suit to really pull it off imo
    恐竜
    IlLc9.jpg
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,640
    Look at that group of men who clearly all enjoy a healthy sex life.
    hahaha, special mention to Morrigan, Cammy and Sakura !
    I have too many bad cosplay pictures on my computer.

Jpdl1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.