Iron Galaxy probably making CvS2

2»

Comments

• jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    Oh, I thought violence was the answer for everything. Thank you for informing me, kind sir.
    I didn't say it was the wrong answer just representatives don't deal with development.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,174
    sooo has anyone confirmed/denied whether this is actually online playable or not? Like if I download it to my jap PSN account can I play online?
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,389
    I didn't say it was the wrong answer just representatives don't deal with development.
    I just hope we're on same level of sarcasm, you know how much I care about you, Jedpossum.

Does anyone think this game could make it to the EVO main stage if it became popular? How I'd love to see Daigo play Justin in this game.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • geadomgeadom Reversal Counter Hit Joined: Posts: 1,077
    RayBlade has the game, but he doesnt know if online works yet, due to not knowing japanese:

http://twitter.com/RayBladeX
    "He´s different, he´s special." Pick up your spear, the only thing you can do is your best
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209
    I just hope we're on same level of sarcasm, you know how much I care about you, Jedpossum.

Does anyone think this game could make it to the EVO main stage if it became popular? How I'd love to see Daigo play Justin in this game.
    Not really...
    That would mean people would have to get off their ass and invest time into the game.
    Learn how to do motions properly. Seriously.
    Learn roll cancelling...
    If you have a copy of CVS2, please fire that bitch up and dick around in it.
    It isn't exactly simple...
    Try Bison:
    St. :lp:xx St.:mp: into Scissors...
    KOF and AE 2012
    Not really...
    That would mean people would have to get off their ass and invest time into the game.
    Learn how to do motions properly. Seriously.
    Learn roll cancelling...
    If you have a copy of CVS2, please fire that bitch up and dick around in it.
    It isn't exactly simple...
    Try Bison:
    St. :lp:xx St.:mp: into Scissors...
    Foolishly, I gave this game and my PS2 to my friend. How I wished I had it now. :(
    Execution would put people off? God damn, how lazy have gamers become. This game is awesome, granted, you have to put some time and effort into it, but isn't that the same for all games.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,174
    so you cant just mash chain combos? :(
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    Foolishly, I gave this game and my PS2 to my friend. How I wished I had it now. :(
    Execution would put people off? God damn, how lazy have gamers become. This game is awesome, granted, you have to put some time and effort into it, but isn't that the same for all games.
    Surprisingly, yes.
    Execution does put people off. :(
    I personally like it.To each their own...
    I mean, going from playing SFIV and then trying out CVS2 had me raging at first, but I adjusted.
    Luckily, I can't get away w/ sloppy execution in KOF XIII compared to SFIV... So 13 helped me out as well...
    KOF and AE 2012
    No. Its a link centered game, but dont worry, these are SEXY DAMM links (3, 4, 5 and even 6 frame links), not those crappy SF4 links.

Also, CvS2 has one of the better counterhit systems EVER.
    "He´s different, he´s special." Pick up your spear, the only thing you can do is your best
    Surprisingly, yes.
    Execution does put people off. :(
    I personally like it.To each their own...
    I mean, going from playing SFIV and then trying out CVS2 had me raging at first, but I adjusted.
    Luckily, I can't get away w/ sloppy execution in KOF XIII compared to SFIV... So 13 helped me out as well...
    It's day shame that you're right as well. :(
    Regardless, I'll buy this game if it's released in Europe. It was one of my favourite games of all time. Plus, I want to learn how to paint the fence and get them Sakura loops down.
    SF4 is modest in it's execution, only Viper/Ibuki/El Fuerte scares in terms of hard to do combos.
    No. Its a link centered game, but dont worry, these are SEXY DAMM links (3, 4, 5 and even 6 frame links), not those crappy SF4 links.

Also, CvS2 has one of the better counterhit systems EVER.
    Cammy stand fierce into far RH cancel into lvl 2 super.....
    After that I know everything is going to be alright......
    KOF and AE 2012
  • DiscoCokkroachDiscoCokkroach Robot Master Joined: Posts: 148
    I made a thread on Capcom Unity about this. Here's what Sven said:
    Sven wrote:
    No joke, we just found out about [CvS2 going up on JP PSN] about a week ago (embarrassingly, it wasn't in any product roadmap). The digital sales team is seeing what they can do on our side to get it up, since it seems someone in Japan solved a legal issue that was previously a blocker.

To the best of my knowledge, it's a PS2 ROM running under emulation (as Godhand and Maximo also are). No idea what the original matching system ran on, but I'd suspect it's no longer functioning. There was no new development/online work done here that I'm aware of (otherwise, it would have been on our product roadmaps).

Source

Also, someone else in that same thread said this about Network Mode:
    Monkey wrote:
    Just to give you confirmation: The small print on the JP PSN page says that the Network Mode doesn't work.

Source
    Amingo is great he has both kinds of options Jumping High Kick and ducking light kick
    --EVIL CAP AMERICA
    I made a thread on Capcom Unity about this. Here's what Sven said:

Also, someone else in that same thread said this about Network Mode:

Can you ask if he (they?) can make the online functional for the american PSN release?
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    Has anyone stateside picked this up yet? What's up with input lag? Is it a good port?
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    It seems good with no lag so far. Read the Twitter i posted early.

EDIT: My bad, HAV says that there is lag in the game.. damm
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So does it lag on HDTV or both HD and CRT.
  • MightyMarMightyMar Why you lose to me? Joined: Posts: 390
    I have not tried it on a crt, but every lcd tv I have tried it on has been absolutely lagtastic.
    "Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
    "That was the worst strategy ever. Buy an official book!"

Why You Lose To Me?
  • SesshaZLSesshaZL 春麗 豪鬼 Joined: Posts: 1,028
    laggy on crt as well
    50/50 post Hyoukusen mixup is dirty!!
    Way more dangerous than outsiders perspective, "low forward super, yawn, I play better games" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh my.......
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
2»