Injustice: Gods Among Us; New Game by NetherRealm Studios

Comments

• HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    something like if you push MB button at anytime during the match, the next attack you block will get pushblocked. you better hope it's something they can't hotfix so it will force a patch, or they could just leave it like mortal kombat.
  • Lord GodfreyLord Godfrey Joined: Posts: 215
    Since Mortal Kombat, MS and Sony have removed the fee for patching a game, so it only comes down to spending man hours on it.

And that patch would only be a small bug fix, but it will still have to go through proper certification, and that can take some time.

However, since this glitch probably has very high priority, they are probably going to try and get the fix out as soon as possible, and that would mean just focusing on it, and not wasting time on less important fixes, like Harley's B2 range.
  • Rand0mG4merRand0mG4mer Joined: Posts: 157
    If you even press MB button before a block on alt controls you get a pushblock, you could literally press mb at the start of the match and get a pushblock later as soon as you block.
    i dont know. it just doesn't make sense that harley's b2 nerf was intentional. not only is it unwarranted, but also it's the exact opposite of what the notes reported.

i didn't like what i was hearing on that stream. some of what hector was saying was way too reminiscent of tym babble. he probably thinks harley is broken and the pushblock bug is "fine." by the way, is that bug only for alternate controls? i haven't had it happen to me, but i guess i don't push the MB button unless i mean to.

discovered a minor bug thing with zatanna. i'm getting different chip values for her low wand spark in training mode. i guess it's supposed to do 5.13, but it does 4.87 when the dummy blocks one after getting hit by one. the dummy was wonder woman, but she's in lasso stance. wow, wonder woman's S&S stance decreases zatanna's trait damage by a lot! jeez, the wonder woman match just keeps getting worse for her haha.

now that her trance works and her fireball is a true mid, she's starting to make a little more sense as a character. she seems to be a pretty troublesome character herself, but i don't see her having any good matchups, though she definitely has some bad ones.
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,738
    Ultimate edition announced, pack it up Injustice is over.
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
  • janoDXjanoDX Beautiful puppet Joined: Posts: 2,548
    edited October 2013
    Zebster wrote: »
    Ultimate edition announced, pack it up Injustice is over.

Ultimate Edition only PS4 in next-gen, run it back.

Also Xbone got screwed.
    Playing lots of stuff right now.
    Follow me on Twitter!: iamnotjanodx
    PSN: JanoGX
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,705
    The Xbone has been Xboned since it's creation for well...being what it is, and the simple nature of what it was originally going to be. Nobody wants to support that shit, lol. But an Ultimate Edition of Injustice in general kinda has me chin-scratching.
    welp, i guess that's boon's way of letting us know "no more DLC." i hope it's not like mortal kombat where it's still full price after it's been out for years.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,925
    Ultimate Edition coming to PC. If NRS ain't gonna fix the female faces than the fans will!
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
    Ultimate Edition coming to PC. If NRS ain't gonna fix the female faces than the fans will!

It will be pretty hard since most of the problems with female faces have more to with NRS's facial animation tech then the actual model. Looking at the ripped models the're all fine, even Wonder Womans, but when they start talking or screaming in clash animation, there faces just turn to playdough.

They seriously need to work on that.

Obviously not counting Raven, since she is something else all together, NRS was trolling when they designed her, there is no other explanation for that, it so far beyond NRS manface.

with the pc version, people will just come up with stupid costumes for everyone, and i think wonder woman looks better in injustice that she did in mk vs dcu, even with her man-face and barrel boobs. the early models, such as the one on the cover of the game, show her having the same look. zatanna looks pretty weird on the cover of the ultimate edition, too.
  • janoDXjanoDX Beautiful puppet Joined: Posts: 2,548
    Anyone gettin this on PS4?. I will need to grind it out once I get my PS4 and my copy of Injustice... Not with superman. Fuck Superman.
    Playing lots of stuff right now.
    Follow me on Twitter!: iamnotjanodx
    PSN: JanoGX
    edited October 2013
    zatanna's naked MB puppet master isn't clashable anymore! it looks like it builds less meter on hit, though.

EDIT: MB puppet master, f3, b3 = 22% unclashable & 29% if you MB those too. kewl.
    MB linking rings are now unclashable, can't remember if they were clashable before or not.

P.S.S. harley gets screwed yet again. if you press any button between her super landing and her being able to move, her followup attack will magically whiff. i also read there was a bug where her b3 was clashable, but it was hotfixed.
    Post edited by Husteen on
    God Harley just gets screwed by every patch. NEXT SKIN PACK HYPE
    heh. good thing i learned harley early on instead of waiting until now. i really wish it was an enormous skin pack, like all the characters who only have two or one can get more.
    Shame it's just arrow skin
    ohh la la, found a third followup to zatanna's vortex! she can do

B23 - overhead
    B1U3 - low
    or
    forward jump 1 for a crossup. air 2 and 3 work too, but i think air 1 is best. need to play around with it more. am i the only one here using zatanna...?

and yes, i heard. the green arrow skin that was available back in like august -_-. there was a lobby on psn named something like "NoNewSkins3EdBoonLies" hahaha.

I still play her but not too much since none of the locals I go to have Zatanna for some reason .-.
    edited October 2013
    omg, your avatar xD

and lookie what i found. i couldn't believe what i was reading the first time i saw it.

classy-nrs.png

haha was that necessary? asking why raven looks like a plastic surgery gone wrong victim is a serious question.
    Image didn't come out unfortunately so I don't know what to laugh at/

Anyways I feel bad for Harley still but I've gotten over it, it's still a bunch of bs that it was stealth nerfs.
    stupid picture keeps going out.

http://www.mkservertrash.com/profiles.php

scroll down a tad.
  • amrraedamrraed Can't contain the Thickness Joined: Posts: 3,929
    Husteen wrote: »
    classy-nrs.png
    haha was that necessary? asking why raven looks like a plastic surgery gone wrong victim is a serious question.

I am laughing more at the whole Chyna thing , If anyone remembers near the end of her run with WWE where she was with Gurrero then women's champion she wasn't bad looking at all .

well anyways , maybe the messed up WW a bit but with Raven i am 100% sure it was by design . The thing i am seroiusly wondering right now is why did they buff MMH's teleport . I played with a GA vs a MMH that just abused the living crap out of the teleport , having to MB B3 every time to punish him really messes up GA .
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    CFN: Thxymora
    Street Fighter 5 is everything and its opposite depending on who you are asking.

amrraed wrote: »
    classy-nrs.png

I am laughing more at the whole Chyna thing , If anyone remembers near the end of her run with WWE where she was with Gurrero then women's champion she wasn't bad looking at all .

well anyways , maybe the messed up WW a bit but with Raven i am 100% sure it was by design . The thing i am seroiusly wondering right now is why did they buff MMH's teleport . I played with a GA vs a MMH that just abused the living crap out of the teleport , having to MB B3 every time to punish him really messes up GA .

haha yeah that part was funny, too. could you imagine my horror when i found out she made a sex tape ironically called "a night in chyna"?

and yes! i was just about to mention that. i originally thought i just didn't have enough knowledge/experience in the manhunter matchup, but apparently he's godly. some mmh players are nice and use the teleport sparringly, but others, like the guy i fought yesterday, do it nonstop. i tried to MB B3 it once, but i ended up pushblocking the regular one ;__;

if he tries that hard knockdown into teleport crossup, zatanna can wakeup teleport behind him and punish, but it's weird for her to punish it effectively because he's considered airborne. i know when he's going to use it, i can feel when he's going to use it, but there's nothing i can do about it. he can also block, psionic push, or backdash to safety, and now, the overhead one now hits airborne opponents. is it the most dominant move in the game?
    classy-nrs.png

haha yeah that part was funny, too. could you imagine my horror when i found out she made a sex tape ironically called "a night in chyna"?

and yes! i was just about to mention that. i originally thought i just didn't have enough knowledge/experience in the manhunter matchup, but apparently he's godly. some mmh players are nice and use the teleport sparringly, but others, like the guy i fought yesterday, do it nonstop. i tried to MB B3 it once, but i ended up pushblocking the regular one ;__;

if he tries that hard knockdown into teleport crossup, zatanna can wakeup teleport behind him and punish, but it's weird for her to punish it effectively because he's considered airborne. i know when he's going to use it, i can feel when he's going to use it, but there's nothing i can do about it. he can also block, psionic push, or backdash to safety, and now, the overhead one now hits airborne opponents. is it the most dominant move in the game?
    classy-nrs.png

edited October 2013
    There is a thread going on TYM about opinions on the best 3 rushdown and the best 3 zoners in the game . Personally i it like this.
    top 3 rushdown :
    1-Doomsday .
    2-Flash .
    3-staff stance Nightwing (Nightwing in general is very underrated and underused in this game ).

top 3 zoning :
    1- Cyborg .
    2- Superman .
    3- Raven .
    Street Fighter 5 is everything and its opposite depending on who you are asking.

I think rushdown list is perfect. Superman shouldn't be on that zoning list imo.
    raven has space control in her trait, but you can just block and dash after anything she does. it's even less effective against characters with abnormally quick dashes. nightwing's staff spam is probably better than raven's.

as for rushdown, definitely flash, can't really tell with nightwing because people online only use a few of his moves, and armored bane rushing at you is pretty scary.
    looks like batman's trying to enter the batcave Kappa.

that reminds me of when my friend told me he was playing castlevania, one of the ones for ps2, and just before he stole an item from these large chicken looking enemies, it turned the other way so it looked like he stole from his butt hahaha.
  • NekoMicNekoMic Neko Punch! Joined: Posts: 386
    edited October 2013
    Hal is always trying to show Bruce his ring.
    His ring Kappa
    edited October 2013
    if zatanna does MB puppet master, trait, whiffed normal, wand spark, the opponent can block it, but the chip damage does less that it's supposed to. also, you know how they removed the screen shake from projectiles that hit the edges of the arena? zatanna's wand sparks still do that.

EDIT: all her of chip damaged is reduced in that puppet master situation.
    edited October 2013
    why do i sometimes quote myself when i mean to edit a post? anyways, ooh la la, if zatanna whiffs a normal after MB puppet master, the opponent can block any follow up. in other words, combo that ends with MB puppet master into a 20% interaction she can throw!

some good stages for her are wayne manor, batcave, hall of justice entrance, gotham city alley, and maybe atlantis.

EDIT: atlantis isn't good if you opponent isn't a power character because they can abuse the water pipe to get in on her easily. if a power character uses the aquarium in the corners, she can teleport away and punish with PM.
    edited October 2013
    Has there been any news on whether they are gonna fix the alternate controls bug or not ? I wonder if NRS really did go too much on the Deathstroke nerfs . The guy just went from being top 2 zoners to almost irrelevant in the zoning department .

as a matter of fact, there has!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/lead-dev-comments-on-push-block-glitch-a-hotfix-is-soon-on-the-way.38891/

i don't suppose they're going to fix harley and zatanna in this hotfix. maybe i should just RELAX.
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,810
    Been using Aquaman lately, but I miss my girl Harley :(
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
    i'm going to main wonder woman next. i was using her a couple days ago and had success doing her air dash mixup things that i've seen other players do. forward jump, backwards air dash, air 2, 33 into 30%+ meterless combo <3

do you get anything for acing the red son DLC star labs missions? icons/backgrounds/portraits?
    holy poop, harley's cartwheel is punishable if you stand block it! she's just getting worse by the minute; she might be joining her puddin' at the bottom of the tier list.
    no wonder tym wanted to make her cartwheel an overhead -_-
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,533
    holy poop, harley's cartwheel is punishable if you stand block it! she's just getting worse by the minute; she might be joining her puddin' at the bottom of the tier list.
    no wonder tym wanted to make her cartwheel an overhead -_-

...It already WAS punishible if you stand blocked it.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    i'm not saying it was another stealth change from the patch, but i didn't know that. i did tantrum stance>cartwheel for months without getting punished. i did play the pre-patched game when there was a punishable gap between tantrum and cartwheel; that was just sad.

anyways, doesn't really make sense that the way you block it determines if it's punishable or not.
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,533
    i'm not saying it was another stealth change from the patch, but i didn't know that. i did tantrum stance>cartwheel for months without getting punished. i did play the pre-patched game when there was a punishable gap between tantrum and cartwheel; that was just sad.

anyways, doesn't really make sense that the way you block it determines if it's punishable or not.

Except this sort of thing goes for a lot of games. This is nothing new.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    well it goes for nrs games, it seems, and it's sure new to me. false alarm i guess. i'll go back to the star labs torture.
    I an wondering which is better , Joker' J3 or Lex's j3 or Green Arrows's j3 . Theses three moves are awesome , i think GA is the all around best one IMO given his jump arc .

I'd argue with Lex's j3, that thing has a ridiculous amount of space that it covers, not to mention a free shield charge when it hits
    Zatanna - Combos after Levitate cancels are now capped at 3 instead of 2.
    Harley Quinn – Reduced opponents invincibility frames after being hit with her Mallet Bomb, allowing additional hits to combo right away.
    General - Rolled back a fix for input buffering in Advanced Controls which removes some unintentional Block Escapes that players were experiencing.

Patch went up.
    NRS to english translation:
    Zatanna - Combos after Levitate cancels are now capped at 3 instead of 2.

zatanna's opponent can still block 2, levi. cancel 2 if it's done after a MB puppet master. this is really good because that means she still has her vortex, and she doesn't have to use those stupid hitconfirms that i was using before the patch because they used to do a tiny bit more damage. all this change means is she can now start a combo with 2, levi. cancel 2, which doesn't mean anything because her air 2 is so bad you won't ever be using it as a combo fisher. this might mean something for deg's fo-vortex setup with S&M, but 2, levi. cancel 2 is still punishable. it kind of looks like they decreased the pushback of her blocked air 2 though.

her wand sparks still cause screen shake when they hit the edges of the arena, she still can't teleport during levitate after pressing "up," the recovery on her uppercut is still decreased if she holds "down" after it hits, and she just all around seems the same. i don't know why they think her levitate cancels are 3 now and were 2 before.

Harley Quinn – Reduced opponents invincibility frames after being hit with her Mallet Bomb, allowing additional hits to combo right away.

her b2 still has baby range. i didn't check, but my guess is it's still clashable. i also feel like the patch messed with her BnB (b22, tantrum, cartwheel, b3, jump 2, jump 2, 12 PD) 1/1,2 ender: 1 used to always hit no matter when the second air 2 hit, but it now sometimes whiffs. that ender probably isn't reliable anymore.
    B2 being clashable was an intended change, and since it didn't get fixed, I'm going to assume it's range nerf was as well.
    it's hard to tell since neither of those changes were listed. i was done with harley anyways, but i still think it's stupid.

which s.t.a.r. labs missions did you guys think were the hardest? is there anyone here who completed them all? i'm at 65%