boon

He's winning
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,250
    Solless wrote: »
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Valkerion wrote: »
    Chad wrote: »
    Apparently Black Canary has an epic bush happening.

That's shadowing...

Seriously get a sense of humor, not every thing posted is literal, AND YES YOU DO COME OFF THAT WAY.

And here I am thinking that I don't really care how I come off.

I'll be blunt, I'm an asshole, through and through. Only time I'm apologetic is the few times it's not my intent to come off as one. But this is who I am, I'm not going to change it, being blunt is how I roll because someone needs to be. If people don't want that shit around, please tell me, I'll gladly leave and go off solely updating the Nightwing and General Guides and I won't bother posting in here again. I'm an asshole, but I also won't stay where I'm not wanted.

ON TOPIC, the chances of the poll being meaningful are dreadfully low. Especially since Boon is a bigger troll than Ono. At least his shit can be blamed on wanting to talk in English with no proficiency in the language.

Either you have said this somewhere else before, or I'm having deja vu. I swear I do over the strangest dang things.

So, spinoff topic: Wanted outfits for DLC characters? I wanna see a Lobo with a rocker mane, not a dreds mane. Would be neat if they got his VA from the old Superman Animated and JLA shows. Batgirl....I would kind of like to see an outfit that doesn't look like it was built around a climbing harness.

I honestly wouldn't remember if I had said something like this.

Anyway, like I said, I wouldn't think too hard on the poll.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    Husteen wrote: »
    i don't even understand the point
    boon

He's winning

haha. i've learned to stay away from his troll twitter twats, but everyone keeps bringing him up anyway!
  • DecaDangDecaDang Pretty Average. Joined: Posts: 107
    I'm really sad about the poll not meaning anything. Swamp Thing would be my first big-body main, assuming he played like one. D:
    PSN only, tag is my username.
    UMvC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Vergil, Injustice: Nightwing/Batman/Green Lantern
  • Ronald_A_KnoxRonald_A_Knox Joined: Posts: 12
    The poll probably does mean that one of them will be the next DLC at the very least. Just gotta figure out which would be the most troll option.
    PSN: Ronald_A_Knox
    UMVC3: Hawkeye/Doom/Sentinel, Hawkeye/Dante/Sentinel
    Mk9: Reptile
    TTT2: Feng/F.Law
    Injustice: Harley Quinn
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,784
    Booster Gold would be a good troll since he doesnt exist in DC continuity anymore.

Also experimenting with Raven, I found out she has some awesome teleportation set ups.

Some guys over at TYM are already onto it before I found out. That site gets too much crap on here. The character threads are much more helpful there.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • Wise Fox SpiritWise Fox Spirit New Fighter Joined: Posts: 154
    Reason4U wrote: »
    Some guys over at TYM are already onto it before I found out. That site gets too much crap on here. The character threads are much more helpful there.
    +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145
    XBL: Wise Fox Spirit
    Injustice : DeathStroke, Wonder Woman.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    Oscar Wilde
  • CelerityCelerity Professional Necrodancer Joined: Posts: 798
    edited May 2013
    Booster Gold would be a good troll since he doesnt exist in DC continuity anymore.

Also experimenting with Raven, I found out she has some awesome teleportation set ups.

Why would anyone give TYM crap? SRK is where you go if you want to learn about Capcom games, but practically every other game has its own version of SRK. I thought this was generally accepted by now.
    (P4AU) Marie :::: (UNIEL) Vatista :::: (BB) Izayoi/Rachel :::: (USF4) Juri
  • frostycykefrostycyke Optic..wha? Joined: Posts: 735
    TYM gets a bad rep due to it's general discussion forum. But it's not like SRK doesn't have it's fair share of idiotic posters and threads in general discussion either.

Character and mechanic specific threads are were both sites have the best stuff
    PSN-Frostycyke
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,774
    TYM front page is so much better than SRK's. Trying the frontpage comments to the forum must do wonders.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    i started checking the tym front page for the injustice news, but i dare not log in. all i want to do is go on the internet and chat about a video game, but those guys aren't having that shite. that's not to say srk isn't without its bad eggs.
    anyways, i checked the tym character threads not too long ago, and they were still on day one discoveries/speculation. i guess i'll check them again and hopefully find some tech in between the endless, inane b!tching.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170

if we could get character specific threads, we could do a lot more magic here.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
    SoVi3t wrote: »

if we could get character specific threads, we could do a lot more magic here.
    We have some character thread already.
    I don't think we have enought injustice player on here to make specific subreddit also.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    Oscar Wilde
  • FromundamanFromundaman Joined: Posts: 300
    i started checking the tym front page for the injustice news, but i dare not log in. all i want to do is go on the internet and chat about a video game, but those guys aren't having that shite. that's not to say srk isn't without its bad eggs.
    anyways, i checked the tym character threads not too long ago, and they were still on day one discoveries/speculation. i guess i'll check them again and hopefully find some tech in between the endless, inane b!tching.

Depends on the character. I've heard their Raven section isn't great. The Sinestro section on the other hand finds new technology daily.

Depends on the character. I've heard their Raven section isn't great. The Sinestro section on the other hand finds new technology daily.
    The problem with the raven thread is that some dude decide he would do the combo thread and then almost never updated.
    Oscar Wilde
    Oscar Wilde
    Killer Frost buffed. Who knew?
    yeah, i just read through all of the tym raven forums, and there's nothing important there yet. just some matchup punishes that i didn't know about but could have figured out myself. couldn't find anything about teleport setups either.

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,103 mod
    edited May 2013
    Reading the patch notes, so the game uses hitspheres and not boxes?
    TYM front page is so much better than SRK's. Trying the frontpage comments to the forum must do wonders.

We admittedly get more money using Wordpress + Disqus though.

EDIT: Killler Frost buff is NRS' way of saying "deal with it."
  • rainlessrainless Joined: Posts: 209
    edited May 2013
    Valkerion wrote: »
    Chad wrote: »
    Apparently Black Canary has an epic bush happening.

That's shadowing...

Seriously get a sense of humor, not every thing posted is literal, AND YES YOU DO COME OFF THAT WAY.

And here I am thinking that I don't really care how I come off.

I'll be blunt, I'm an asshole, through and through. Only time I'm apologetic is the few times it's not my intent to come off as one. But this is who I am, I'm not going to change it, being blunt is how I roll because someone needs to be. If people don't want that shit around, please tell me, I'll gladly leave and go off solely updating the Nightwing and General Guides and I won't bother posting in here again. I'm an asshole, but I also won't stay where I'm not wanted.

Don't be silly... you've made like 80% of the posts in this thread. There'd only be like 50 posts if you weren't here. :p I just learned it was easier to not post anything than to disagree with you... because I don't even like the DC universe... and you do. And I like this game... but it's just a game. If you're only allowed to agree with everything you say or conform with the majority opinion... then fuck it. Better you than me.

On an unrelated post I never played MKVDCU so I don't care about Batgirl having Bruce Wayne's teleport because I never even saw it. Hell I wished the damned Joker had a teleport... not for any "special power" or any of that shit... it would just make playing as him a hell of a lot easier. (What with the knives and all...)

Oh... and now I have this (so I guess I'm getting the Season Pass as well...):
    http://playfront.de/wp-content/uploads/injustice-red-son-packshot.jpg
  • ValkerionValkerion Joined: Posts: 340
    edited May 2013
    Ohhh yeah, Batman did have that teleport in vs. did not even remember that lol. Im really looking forward to batgirl though, I just like those taser gauntlet things. Hopefully she gets some Batwoman alts or something.

And Saitsu I have no problems with you, no one does. Just your a huge, super informative, wet blanket alot of the time haha. Theres nothing wrong with that though, Id get bodied every time I jump on this game if it wasnt for you. -thumbsup!-

On another note, anyone else getting more stage glitches? At least on the PS3 version? I snapped a quick vid of one on my phone but I got about 3 tonight after only getting one before the patch. So far I got them on Wayne Manor (daytime) where the debris from the car got stuck in the foreground, And two on Strikers Island inside, the prison cell on the far right getting stuck on screen after its been used, or getting used and not moving at all (if does damage but still remains in position slightly out of place)

Chalking it up to dumb luck atm, but just curious if anyone else is getting stuff like this.

Post edited by Valkerion on
    Blazblue/Street Fighter 4/HD Remix/MvC2/GG:AC+
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    I love when my opponent is at the edge of the screen, and is trying to obviously walk to a IO, and I dont let em. C'mon man, how stupid do you think I am?
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
    OHHHH THAT REMINDS ME! probably during the second week of the game's release, i was playing someone in the ferris aircraft stage, interrupted them when they tried to throw the toolbox at me, and it landed in front of the characters on the left side of the stage and we couldn't see anything. the dumb toolbox was just sitting there obstructing our view lol. i had to back up and let my opponent out of the corner so we could see.
    OHHHH THAT REMINDS ME! probably during the second week of the game's release, i was playing someone in the ferris aircraft stage, interrupted them when they tried to throw the toolbox at me, and it landed in front of the characters on the left side of the stage and we couldn't see anything. the dumb toolbox was just sitting there obstructing our view lol. i had to back up and let my opponent out of the corner so we could see.

Which is why ECT has banned the Ferris Aircraft stage.

However this is a problem on a decent amount of stages. I want to see if they're willing to ban half the stages in the game.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    They will just turn off IO until NRS fixes it if thats the case.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    So I have a question: Is there a difference between the PS3 and Xbox version of this game?

I play mostly on PS3 and while most of my playtime happens online, I play both on and offline. Now 2 days ago I went to a friend's house, played locally on his PS3, and no problems whatsoever. However, last night I went to another friend's house and played on Xbox, and all of my timings were slightly different, which threw me off a lot.
    Is this a difference between the consoles, or could this have something to do with the TVs? If it IS the consoles, has anyone heard anything about making tournaments run on any one specific console, and if so which one? I really don't want to have to learn 2 separate timings in case I play on another console in tournament, but I fear I may have to...
  • rainlessrainless Joined: Posts: 209
    So I have a question: Is there a difference between the PS3 and Xbox version of this game?

I play mostly on PS3 and while most of my playtime happens online, I play both on and offline. Now 2 days ago I went to a friend's house, played locally on his PS3, and no problems whatsoever. However, last night I went to another friend's house and played on Xbox, and all of my timings were slightly different, which threw me off a lot.
    Is this a difference between the consoles, or could this have something to do with the TVs? If it IS the consoles, has anyone heard anything about making tournaments run on any one specific console, and if so which one? I really don't want to have to learn 2 separate timings in case I play on another console in tournament, but I fear I may have to...

The TVs... most likely the refresh rate of the TVs. If he has some old tv with a slow-ass refresh rate... I mean if it's like 6-7 years old and connected using component instead of HDMI.. then you might notice a slight difference.

I use the Avermedia Game Capture HD to record game videos through component (then switch back to HDMI for regular play) and there's a barely perceptible difference...
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,784
    Give the man who wrote that a medal in outstanding comic strip writing lol.

Just perfect.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    edited May 2013
    But for art, yikes. Look at those failures called arms! Bending weird ways!
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck:
    fandago123

favorite character: doomsday
    disconnects: 23
    longest online win streak: 60
    player match: # 40
    online wins: 1318
    online losses: 177
    longest combo online: 0

LOL
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    Thats pretty much all the records of the top 100 online.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    haha. i mean, i've personally never seen a doomsday combo, but i figured they'd inevitably get a 2 or 3 hit combo at least xD even his super does a lot of hits by itself. come to think of it, i haven't seen a few characters do any combos.
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649
    batgirl looks a little gimmicky to me
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,774
    I have the feeling that PSN player yungmonster13 is a lag switcher. Played two matches with him and the game slowed to a crawl every time I gained the upper hand. Every fucking time.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    haha. i mean, i've personally never seen a doomsday combo, but i figured they'd inevitably get a 2 or 3 hit combo at least xD even his super does a lot of hits by itself. come to think of it, i haven't seen a few characters do any combos.

He probably just spams jD3>D3. I've seen people do that in KoTH matches and it rapes people for some reason, but none of it truly combos.

He probably just spams jD3>D3. I've seen people do that in KoTH matches and it rapes people for some reason, but none of it truly combos.

he did that for a little bit, but he mostly just used special moves and trait. he challenged me and i accepted because i wanted to see if he got his 13-1 win ratio legitimately or not.

i've actually had some people spam cross up>sweep all match, and it's surprisingly difficult to block. it's probably just online. i remember people used to do that in mortal kombat, too.
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    Constant crossups?
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck: