Finally watched JL Dark.
    Cool movie :tup:

Also Etrigan reminds me of

twayne-violahuesos.jpg
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,122
    Dark was good. Etrigan was cool without coming across as goofy. Swamp thing was beast. Zatanna was hot. Deadman was the best. Constantine being a dick to everyone was surprising but cool.

Batman didnt do jackshit or hardly anything. Really didn't need to be there but meh...what can you do. Only thing i would say was steven speilberg looking mofo was weaksauce.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,450
    I liked how whenever some arcane shit was going on Batman would just be like "hmmmmm :pensive: "
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,276
    Why was Batman in the movie again?
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    Sales

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,272
    Black Lightning TV series will no longer be on Fox. The Pilot has been picked up by the CW
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/greg-berlantis-dc-comics-drama-black-lightning-scores-pilot-order-at-cw-971745
    Greg Berlanti has just scored his fourth pilot order of the season and his second at The CW.

DC Comics drama Black Lightning has moved from Fox to The CW with a formal pilot order, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama, written by The Game's Mara Brock Akil and her husband/producing partner, Salim Akil, landed at Fox in September following a multiple-network bidding war. Lightning becomes the latest Berlanti-produced comic book series to jump networks to The CW after Fox passed on Archie Comics take Riverdale and Supergirl moved from CBS for its sophomore season.

One of DC Comics' first major African-American superheroes, Black Lightning was created by Tony Isabella and Trevor Von Eeden and debuted in 1977. The hourlong drama will center on Jefferson Pierce, who hung up his suit and his secret identity years ago. However, with a daughter hell-bent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he'll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend Black Lightning.

The Akils, who will pen the script, will executive produce the drama alongside Berlanti and his Berlanti Productions topper Sarah Schechter. Black Lightning marks the first pilot pickup to come from the Akils' overall deal with Warner Bros. Television.

Sources say the move to The CW came as Fox is already home to two DC Comics dramas (Batman-themed Gotham and Lucifer). With those, as well as Marvel's live-action X-Men drama and Seth MacFarlane's hourlong space dramedy Orville, Fox opted to pass a formal pickup for Lightning, and producers WBTV — who supply half of The CW's originals as a co-owner of the network — found it a familiar home.

Should Black Lightning move to series, it would be one of the first broadcast shows to feature an African-American superhero as its lead, joining Netflix Marvel drama Luke Cage. It also would join a 2017-2018 CW schedule that includes Berlanti's previously renewed DC Comics dramas Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. (Riverdale, which debuted in January, remains on the bubble.)

Lightning is Berlanti's fourth pilot order of the season and his second at The CW, joining the network's Searchers; ABC's Deception — in which he reteams with Blindspot creator Martin Gero — and his first comedy, Raised by Wolves.

Lightning fills the final pilot slot on The CW's roster this season and arrives after network president Mark Pedowitz was not planning on adding another DC Comics show to his schedule.

That's the sixth DC show that will be on the CW. Arrowverse is getting big.

PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,019
    Black Lightning TV series will no longer be on Fox. The Pilot has been picked up by the CW
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/greg-berlantis-dc-comics-drama-black-lightning-scores-pilot-order-at-cw-971745
    Greg Berlanti has just scored his fourth pilot order of the season and his second at The CW.

DC Comics drama Black Lightning has moved from Fox to The CW with a formal pilot order, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama, written by The Game's Mara Brock Akil and her husband/producing partner, Salim Akil, landed at Fox in September following a multiple-network bidding war. Lightning becomes the latest Berlanti-produced comic book series to jump networks to The CW after Fox passed on Archie Comics take Riverdale and Supergirl moved from CBS for its sophomore season.

One of DC Comics' first major African-American superheroes, Black Lightning was created by Tony Isabella and Trevor Von Eeden and debuted in 1977. The hourlong drama will center on Jefferson Pierce, who hung up his suit and his secret identity years ago. However, with a daughter hell-bent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he'll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend Black Lightning.

The Akils, who will pen the script, will executive produce the drama alongside Berlanti and his Berlanti Productions topper Sarah Schechter. Black Lightning marks the first pilot pickup to come from the Akils' overall deal with Warner Bros. Television.

Sources say the move to The CW came as Fox is already home to two DC Comics dramas (Batman-themed Gotham and Lucifer). With those, as well as Marvel's live-action X-Men drama and Seth MacFarlane's hourlong space dramedy Orville, Fox opted to pass a formal pickup for Lightning, and producers WBTV — who supply half of The CW's originals as a co-owner of the network — found it a familiar home.

Should Black Lightning move to series, it would be one of the first broadcast shows to feature an African-American superhero as its lead, joining Netflix Marvel drama Luke Cage. It also would join a 2017-2018 CW schedule that includes Berlanti's previously renewed DC Comics dramas Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. (Riverdale, which debuted in January, remains on the bubble.)

Lightning is Berlanti's fourth pilot order of the season and his second at The CW, joining the network's Searchers; ABC's Deception — in which he reteams with Blindspot creator Martin Gero — and his first comedy, Raised by Wolves.

Lightning fills the final pilot slot on The CW's roster this season and arrives after network president Mark Pedowitz was not planning on adding another DC Comics show to his schedule.

Good...
    A good majority of the stuff on the CW is Tumblr bs. The need to go as close "all in" and produce more great quality DC TV shows.

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,879
    CDB2 wrote: »

Good...
    A good majority of the stuff on the CW is Tumblr bs. The need to go as close "all in" and produce more great quality DC TV shows.

I'm sure everyone here would love if CW just gave in, canceled all their other shows, and just dedicated their time solely to producing DC TV Show content...but it's not exactly a winning business strategy.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,746
    CW kind of needs that "tumblr bs" to stay afloat. The DC shows are doing well, but that audience doesn't cross over to their other programming. Plus, you have to be wary of oversaturating the market and burning out the comic book audience.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    The CW are good with their superheroes as they don't overlap. Arrow is good for street level, Flash for sci-fi, Supergirl is a TV chick flick, Legends got time travel. iZombie and Riversale are comic book shows that line up with the network's core demo. They are doing things right.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,604
    Izombie is over tho isnt it? Only two seasons?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    Izombie is over tho isnt it? Only two seasons?

It was renewed for a third season. It debuts in April.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,604
    Awesome, been watching it on Netflix and love it.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,054
    I didn't know that Riverdale was/is the Archie comics. I remember reading some Archie stuff 30 years ago...
    Archie has gone through some... changes in recent years though. There's some extremely silly shit being pushed in those books now.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Riverdale had to strain far from how the Archie comics are to work as a TV show. Being dark and having a murder mystery are not what I expect from show based on Archie. It throws in Josie and the Pussycats in there for good measure.
    Riverdale had to strain far from how the Archie comics are to work as a TV show. Being dark and having a murder mystery are not what I expect from show based on Archie. It throws in Josie and the Pussycats in there for good measure.

This is exactly the kind of silly shit they're actually pulling in the Archie comics now, though.
    Hell, they tried killing Archie off at one point, IIRC...
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,276
    They did...Pretty sure it was turned into some elseworld garbage, but IIRC they just rebooted the Archie series like right after anyways.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,020
    I didn't even realise Archie was still a thing.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    They did...Pretty sure it was turned into some elseworld garbage, but IIRC they just rebooted the Archie series like right after anyways.

The reboot of the Archie line happened before this show started.
    Trailer for Teen Titans: Judas Contract
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,879
    Oh lord, not the Judas Contract...
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    This already fucked up by making it fit their new animated continuity instead of doing a straight adaption.
    A clip from the movie with the OG Teen Titans. Donna Troy is absent
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

its a mix of teen titans/young justice cartoon squad so im not surprised.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    maxx wrote: »

There's no Young Justice mix. It's a mix of the OG and New Teen Titans line-up.

People aren't in general begging for Terra in shit til the cartoon.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,020

I think Beetle is causing that confusion, since he was in both the TT and YJ.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.

People aren't in general begging for Terra in shit til the cartoon.

Even if no one begged for Terra she would have still been in this movie as she's a major player in this story. The cartoon even had it's own version of the Judas Contract.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,455
    Finally saw JL-Dark...was alright just was kinda random with the Swap Thing. Pretty decent animation and had no idea why they had Batman in any of it besides his Hmm line that got old.
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,585
    Trailer for Teen Titans: Judas Contract

I swear dc if you screw over Deathstroke again like in son of batman im coming to dc hq with a spiked bat.

SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
    Seeing the youtube comments of the Judas Contract trailer is hilarious. So many people are disappointed this isn't like the 2003 Titans cartoon and doesn't have it's line-up.
    Hes got cloverfield and dawn of the planet of the apes as the only decent shit hes done, in his whole career. Still meh its Batman its gonna be ok, like there no way a Superman Returns can happen again right?

crucades wrote: »
    Hes got cloverfield and dawn of the planet of the apes as the only decent shit hes done, in his whole career. Still meh its Batman its gonna be ok, like there no way a Superman Returns can happen again right?

ben claims he staying and will be heavily involved in the process....but man...i really wanted a ben directed batflick. hes been on a hot streak.

imagine it....ben affleck as bruce. all of sudden batman takes place in a imaginary version of boston where batman is a gangster. ya know...cause thats like ben afflecks past 10 movies. boston gangster.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,449
    edited February 12
    Justice League Dark was awesome. And so was Constantine. Pity it was replaced with that crappy reboot where they that peculiar art, mediocre story and continuous comments about wanting to bum a guy's butt. Did that arc already end? I wanted to see more of Constantine vs the Cold Flame.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    RockBogart wrote: »
    crucades wrote: »

ben claims he staying and will be heavily involved in the process....but man...i really wanted a ben directed batflick. hes been on a hot streak.

imagine it....ben affleck as bruce. all of sudden batman takes place in a imaginary version of boston where batman is a gangster. ya know...cause thats like ben afflecks past 10 movies. boston gangster.

That last one was trash tho

meh. no one goes on forever making dope movies

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog: