Justice League/DC movie thread

Comments

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sad part is that TTG movie will make bank.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,682
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Sad part is that TTG movie will make bank.

CN thought that about the Powerpuff Girls Movie once...

Just because the network forces that shit to be on 24/7 doesn't mean it's popular.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,224
    It is popular. It's CN's most popular show. They Spongebob that shit and marathon it whenever they can. I might end up being dragged to see this shit because my nephew is a big fan of the show.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 4,002
    The goat Teen Titans of tv programming wins again!
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
    It is popular. It's CN's most popular show. They Spongebob that shit and marathon it whenever they can. I might end up being dragged to see this shit because my nephew is a big fan of the show.

Show me the receipts.

Anything can be "popular" when it's the only thing you air.

And don't take your nephew to this. Save the youth man.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,910
    po pimpus wrote: »
    A Teen Titans Go movie has been announced for theaters next year
    http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-go-animated-film-summer-2018/

bc31f73be7109dad04756ee5f94ac1b5df921d32_hq.gif

Sometimes I wonder how "meeting Po: the live show" would be like. Then my senses come back
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    po pimpus wrote: »

Show me the receipts.

Anything can be "popular" when it's the only thing you air.

And don't take your nephew to this. Save the youth man.

It's already outlasted the original show. It's success is mostly in viewership. This CNN money article said TTG is one of the most watched shows on demand during a blizzard last year.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/media/blizzard-tv-comcast/index.html

I wish my nephew would watch better shows but I'm won't say no if he wants to watch this. I just gotta hope a better family movie comes along and hope he's more interested in that.
    Again, not doubting the numbers themselves, but all CN does is promote that garbage...

When you make all the buttons and ads gigantic so the kids' fat fingers can't miss clicking them, well of course you'll have big click numbers to tout.

Of course, this is me refusing to believe kids have really become that dumb... But seeing the current climate, anything is possible.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,445
    I find some TTG episodes to be funny. I dunno why some people are so butthurt about it. It's not like the original cartoon was that good. It was a travesty that butchered content from the comic.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,824
    I find some TTG episodes to be funny. I dunno why some people are so butthurt about it. It's not like the original cartoon was that good. It was a travesty that butchered content from the comic.

It's simple. It's one thing to be different, it's another thing to intentionally insult the other fanbase.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    I will admit, the only episodes of TTG I like was the recent "The Night Begins To Shine". Now I know I don't fit in with the demographics this show is aimed at but nonetheless, TTG can go jump in a river of shit.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,414
    I like both shows. Before that how popular was titans as a whole in comics? I like how TTGo never took itself seriously yet everyone gets all pissy like the show ruined their life. CN has actually been showing the original 03 show in reruns a lot now. Season one was meh but afterwards the seasons have become more of its own thing.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,071
    But where Superman at?
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,414
    God Cyborg looks like a shitty cosplay.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited October 4
    chadouken! wrote: »
    But where Superman at?

I think they are saving anything superman related until the movie comes out.

I'm not feeling the Cyborg but it's not that bad in my opinion. I also like the emojis they have for them.

BTW, Superman's is his symbol.
    C.O.P.A

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 4
    Apparently current Cyborg is too easy to recreate

Cyborg-1-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-6.jpg

441847ad5855cd22201acd2ebe9c6c8a--detective-comics-cyborgs.jpg
    imo only batman and aquaman look the part. Rest is meh

I'd still hit Gadot tho
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,312
    Worst part of Cyborg is he has no dick.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    Darksakul wrote: »

Well, the motherbox is a living, super advance super-computer. I'm sure Cyborg can think of one. :lol:
    C.O.P.A

• FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 918
    dude walking around with a hitachi jackhammer
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 6

F for respects.....
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,552
    Just finished watching Batman & Harley Quinn a little late I know, but got damn was that movie hilarious. Even parts i don't think were meant to be funny were hilarious. Hated Harley's VA though
    Gimpy wrote: »

awesome
    SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
  • sadboysadboy Joined: Posts: 47
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Batman anime ninja eh? They better have Catwoman showing some tiddies

(types with one hand)
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,312
    edited October 7
    dn3000 wrote: »

F for respects.....

The fuck up thing is that is actually common knowledge about Cyborg in the comics. He lost about 60% (or more depending on the origins) of his body including everything below the waist.

I know what survived of his original body is Upper torso, his head (with half of his skull missing) and depending on the incarnation how much of his arms survived.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,115
    when is that young justice 3 trailer dropping?
    That JL trailer...so beautiful...

Picachu-crying-pokemon.gif?ssl=1
    C.O.P.A

• Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,757
    Yeah Aquaman and Batfleck might actually save this movie.

Also I still havent seen anything from WW that pisses me off so I'm noy hating this movie so far.

Barry seems like trash tho lmao.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Looks like cgi'ed gobbledy gook.

And why does Aquaman look like a Samoan deity? Give me green and orange Aryan Aquaman.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
    -Buddha

"Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie."
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,777
    edited October 8
    Yeah I don't get why they went with Barry and then gave us essentially Wally...
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Yeah I don't get why they went with Barry and then gave us essentially Wally...

DC has been doing that since Barry returned.