I switched to Eileen in VF5 and have never looked back, (although Taka looks pretty sick in VF:FS). Shes got deceptive range, good speed and some interesting movement tricks to keep people guessing.
I'll be updating this topic with Eileen info, bnb's, etc.
INFO(credit VFDC wiki):
After losing both her parents at a young age, Eileen was raised by her grandfather, a martial arts master. In addition to her grandfather's training, she also spent much time studying with a Beijing opera troupe. One day, she happened to see a martial arts demonstration by Pai Chan, and was amazed by the beauty of her movements. Since then, Eileen thinks of little else besides finding some way to approach Pai.
- Kya, kya, kya! Kakattekoi! (Hahaha! Come at me!)
- Wakaikaratte, namenaidene! (Since I'm young, don't underestimate me!)
- Ikkuwayo! Honkide kakattekitene! (Here we go! Take on me with all you've got!)
- Wa~i, wa~i. Katchyatta. (Wai~, Wai~. I won.)
- Watashinimo kungfu, arunoyo! (Even I know Kung Fu!)
- Kiniaumadeni, mottotsuyokunattene! (Until we meet next time, get better ok!)
- Kyahahaha, Juunenhayakattawane. Na~nchiyatte. (You're 10 years too early. Just kidding.)
(credit for this video goes to Bloodburger):
9K, P, P, 236P+K xx K (restands), 66K, 4P+K xx 214K+G -- for high 70's to low 80's (rabbit360)
(credit to Hatake Osawa)
1. Down + P+K+G --> P(creates a stun) --> (Tanhikyaku) --> P, P, P, B = 6 hit 76 Dmg
2. Down + P+K+G --> P(creates a stun) --> NJ+B (Tanhikyaku) --> P, P, (Koushi Kouzan) = 6 hit 82 Dmg
also check out post #21 below for Whatisalee's excellent transcription of a Eileen combo vid from VFDC!
tobal 2 best game ever