(Very) Important fix needed :
> Room mode
Room mode is the major fix that Vf5fs console need, no one use it cause playing is too long, I think sega should care to improve this mode if they want vf5 and next VF become a success. How to improve the mode without breaking the net code (people can't join during the match that why i guess the netcode is so good, fair enough) ?
- Something has to be done with the timer, 20 sec timer would be perfect, When the room is full or whenboth players
hit "ready" the time should end so the room with a few number (2 to 4) of slot would be really faster. when the room is only setting for 2 players, allow "rematch option", it would be perfect.
No need 5 additionnal sec, 3 sec will be fine.
Add a kick option for the host (in a room of 5 players it would be usefull when someone is laging)
- At least add score indications, win streak for all mode (i can't believe sega forget to put this feature in player mode and room mode, that just unacceptable), may be ratio, appealing line.
That not too much of work for sega i think and it's cheap.
Not as important but would be cool, may be expansive :
> Training mode
-Invite friend as 2p players
Save the setting of training mode
> Replays mode
- Hide/toggle result match (i dont like beeing spoiled)
search player name option
- Add a mode to show a bunch of match to a friend (i know it's possible but a lil tricky)
- Option to skip or come back to the first or second round. Minimize the size of hud.
- Record/export 2p/1p imputs option for the training room
> Add a tournament mode
Couldn't hurt someone
> Afro haircut for vanessa
(Sorry for my bad english).