Dedicated Skullgirls Youtube Channel

GhostTearGhostTear BBLLOODDIIAA!!!Joined: Posts: 1,603
Someone should totally make one. Unless its already been done then disregard this and I will delete on request.
*!!!FENG FOR SKULLGIRLS!!!*
·

Comments

• Sanger ZonvoltSanger Zonvolt Future Cyberbots Pro Joined: Posts: 1,529
    Jin actually came into existence in 1995.

We do need a Skullgirls youtube channel though.
    Sword of Sophia and fightan games
    Cyberbots: Super-8 & Helion
    Vampire Savior: Lilith, Jedah, and Demitri
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Filia/Squigly
    ·
  • GhostTearGhostTear BBLLOODDIIAA!!! Joined: Posts: 1,603
    Jin actually came into existence in 1995.

We do need a Skullgirls youtube channel though.

I mean his first appearance in MVC then his death when the announced he was slain.

Word. Nobody made one yet! I would SO totally do it. But somebody else will do it better.
    ·
  • King of penguinsKing of penguins Joined: Posts: 323
    Boodendorf made one.
    PSN id : Leroidespinguins
    Skullgirls : Peacock/Cerebella
    Umvc3 team : Nova/Taskmaster/Deadpool
    BlazBlue : Lambda-11 (main); Tager (sub)
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
    Boodendorf made one.

I mean one that is dedicated to only Skullgirls and has all footage from tourneys, streams, etc. Like Jourdal and BB.

I will gladly the except the duty if know one else wants to. *Waits for brave one*
    ·
    I mean one that is dedicated to only Skullgirls and has all footage from tourneys, streams, etc. Like Jourdal and BB.

I will gladly the except the duty if know one else wants to. *Waits for brave one*

Well 8WR got the weekly break replay and spooky/ipl got the majors, just like mvc3.
    ·
    Well 8WR got the weekly break replay and spooky/ipl got the majors, just like mvc3.

Are you saying these are good places to get replays from? I think I'm just going to go ahead and do it.
    ·
  • PobegaPobega #skullgirls Joined: Posts: 262
    Are you saying these are good places to get replays from? I think I'm just going to go ahead and do it.
    You have to get their permission first. MrPavySRK gets into some pretty big mud pretty often for stealing content.
    ·
    You have to get their permission first. MrPavySRK gets into some pretty big mud pretty often for stealing content.

Oh most definitely that goes without saying.

I am going to go ahead and get it started and hit up people for vids and what not. Wonder what the channel name should be...
    ·
    i got the channel up. this is harder than i thought. lol. does anybody have any advice on what i should do next? it will be most appreciated.
    ·
  • guitalex2007guitalex2007 Joined: Posts: 3,023
    i got the channel up. this is harder than i thought. lol. does anybody have any advice on what i should do next? it will be most appreciated.
    Go on Youtube, search for Skullgirls, favorite absolutely everything you see.

Then when people go to your channel they can go through your list of favorites, which should be all the footage. Works?
    Ms. Fortune is great. Everybody likes a little head action every now and then.
    Stream here! Follow @guitalex on Twitter for stream updates!
    ·
  • 2ndGear2ndGear Skullgirls Follower Joined: Posts: 17
    name of the channel?
    Sufferin Succotash- Ms.Fortune/Sylvester
    ·
    Go on Youtube, search for Skullgirls, favorite absolutely everything you see.

Then when people go to your channel they can go through your list of favorites, which should be all the footage. Works?

Okay. But shouldn't I ask the people to do this? I have just been making playlists. I feel more of as a database (can't come up with a better name).
    name of the channel?

SkullgirlsBattleFeed

Currently on youtube looking for ANYTHING skullgirls related. i haveit on private because i am unsure if i can make playlists without asking the people. i think i should just go on ahead and ask. but the option is there so ugh so confused...and getting as many videos before i make it go public
    ·
  • KhaosMuffinsKhaosMuffins Bushido Brown Joined: Posts: 61
    Making playlists using other people's videos is perfectly fine. It only becomes an issue when you take someone's video, upload it on your own account without permission, and/or don't give credit to the original uploader (which you're not doing, so it's all good).
    "I'm looking for more moe."

Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune - P4U: Akihiko - Guilty Gear: Jam
    XBL: KhaosMuffins, Twitter: @KhaosMuffins
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,013 ✭✭✭
    http://www.frame-advantage.com/game/videos/20

This can make your search for tournament footage easier.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
    Thank you guys so much! I will make it public then. Just been surfing the internet for Skullgirls videos. I am so driven!

Edit: SkullgirlsBattleFeed
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    You probably should cooperate with Master Chibi's Canopy Kingdom blog I think.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • PobegaPobega #skullgirls Joined: Posts: 262
    Currently on youtube looking for ANYTHING skullgirls related. i haveit on private because i am unsure if i can make playlists without asking the people. i think i should just go on ahead and ask. but the option is there so ugh so confused...and getting as many videos before i make it go public

Favoriting stuff and creating playlists on Youtube is OK. But for things like Wednesday Night Fights you'll have to rip the .flv from their Twitch stream, which is technically stealing content. Same goes for any of Spooky's tournament footage (as far as I'm aware)
    ·
    Favoriting stuff and creating playlists on Youtube is OK. But for things like Wednesday Night Fights you'll have to rip the .flv from their Twitch stream, which is technically stealing content. Same goes for any of Spooky's tournament footage (as far as I'm aware)

Spooky is quite quick to upload majors onto his youtube channel so it'll be ok. So his Jaxelrod for the weekly tourney.
    ·
    You probably should cooperate with Master Chibi's Canopy Kingdom blog I think.

how will i go about that?
    snip

THANK YOU SIR FOR ALL OF THESE!!! Will go through each one and update.

Alright so I right now I just want to get all the tournament replays up (that have been posted) then look for combos/tutorials. I hope to make a playlist of just people fighting like casuals into one playlist of different players (online, stream, etc.). I think I explained that bad.

EDIT: AND THIS SPOTTY INTERNET IS NOT HELPING!!! I wonder if I have covered all Skullgirl Tourney footage. Until next time. Will be updating constantly.
    ·
  • Honor BasquiatHonor Basquiat Joined: Posts: 1,361
    Yay! My channel got recognition for 2 SG videos, lol, certainly will have more coming soon once I'm done with these damn finals.
    Marvel 3: Super Skrull/Taskmaster/Felicia Skullgirls: Valentine/Parasoul

If you are a member of the fighting game community and you aren't play Skullgirls you're doing it wrong.
    ·
    Hm. I'm starting to feel as though the tournament playlists are crowding it. Thoughts/opinions? I wish you can put playlists into other playlists...

Edit: Also for those that subscribed can you see if I have added a new playlist or a new vid to a playlist?
    ·
  • Age_of_FoolsAge_of_Fools Joined: Posts: 705
    http://www.youtube.com/user/VersusScotland/

I can see when you add stuff to playlists but only if I uncheck the 'uploads only' thing on the main feed. Is there a way to change the subscription feed to make exceptions for specific accounts?
    Beginner's Guide to Cerebella
    Cerebella mixup video
    XBL: Age of Fools [Cerebella/Double/Parasoul/Painwheel]
    "i mean look the length of your post…" -Dime X
    ·
    Alright so now what I need to do:

-Find more tourney replays/footage (believe I have almost all of them)
    -Make the playlist more organized
    -Stalk youtube for combos/resets/tuorials etc.
    -Stalk youtube for offline/online matches

Then after that I think I will be good. With constant updates of course.
    ·
  • Honor BasquiatHonor Basquiat Joined: Posts: 1,361
    Thank you guys so much! I will make it public then. Just been surfing the internet for Skullgirls videos. I am so driven!

Edit: SkullgirlsBattleFeed

Dude, this is fucking awesome, keep up the good work, and I really hope you keep this organized. I already subscribed and I will tell my friends who are interested in the game as well. This summer expect to see more videos from me and my friends playing SG.
    Marvel 3: Super Skrull/Taskmaster/Felicia Skullgirls: Valentine/Parasoul

If you are a member of the fighting game community and you aren't play Skullgirls you're doing it wrong.
    ·
  • DubiousDubious Joined: Posts: 13
    Please never stop, this in the background keeps me going through work.
    ·
    Dude, this is fucking awesome, keep up the good work, and I really hope you keep this organized. I already subscribed and I will tell my friends who are interested in the game as well. This summer expect to see more videos from me and my friends playing SG.

Is the moneymatch footage on youtube? I forget.

You're doing a great job with this GhostTear, glad you had the idea.
    Cerebella mixup video
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    how will i go about that?
    Try to PM him and inform about what you're doing. He meant his blog as news coverage hub for SG so he can benefit from new vids delivered by you and he can promote your feed in the blog.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/user/worldjem/videos
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
    Cerebella mixup video
    ·
  • Dime_xDime_x master theorist Joined: Posts: 4,957 ✭✭
    Is that battle feed still being updated?

-dime
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/double & Peacock/x/painwheel. SSF4 AE 2012: Ibuki
    ST: Dee Jay,Vega,Ryu,Zangief,Boxer,Chun,Guile,Sagat
    If you're offended by your own playstyle that doesnt make sense -Pali
    -Dime_x
    ·
  • SteelyHawkeSteelyHawke Get down to business Joined: Posts: 1,146
    Alright so now what I need to do:

-Find more tourney replays/footage (believe I have almost all of them)
    -Make the playlist more organized
    -Stalk youtube for combos/resets/tuorials etc.
    -Stalk youtube for offline/online matches

Then after that I think I will be good. With constant updates of course.
    I think it could work better if you just put all majors into a single collection called "Skullgirls 2012 major tournaments". One playlist for majors each year should not be too intimidating.Things might get out of control too quickly if you just keep adding every major separately each time they come out. Your video collection could easily have hundreds of playlists by this time next year if it keeps going in this direction.

I would also suggest something similar for tutorials. Separating them by year(and putting all characters together) makes it easier to find new tech and it keeps things compact.. Kudos you, OP. It's not quite at Jourdal's level, but making a library of sorts is a good idea for the community.

*thumbs up*
    ·