ATTENTION: Central Valley Gamers (Tracy, Manteca, Stockton, Etc.)

2»

Comments

• lilsicx66lilsicx66 Joined: Posts: 1,242
    whens the next one? id like to attend
  • JoutaiJoutai Some Ken Player Joined: Posts: 644
    Sicx, our next Stockton one is still being discussed but it should be a middle Saturday of September. We just finished the August one today and I'm editing videos to upload to https://www.youtube.com/user/JyuuinShitau/
  • IdiocylongIdiocylong Not going to school. Joined: Posts: 100
    I'll try to come back stronger next month! Without practicing.
    SA1:

Q: " ...!, ...!, ...!, ...!, ...!!! "
    Sean: "Hadouken!"
    Still trying to get a good date for the next touorney. I'll try to get another house session by the end of the month, Idiocy.
  • Mr__CHUCKLESMr__CHUCKLES Joined: Posts: 239
    Well hello.
    This held in stockton on weekends?
    No weekdays games going on? Im only off on Thursday and Friday i live in los banos. I haven't pick up the te stick in 2yrs i need a trainer
    Stockton tourney's in the middle Saturday of the month.
    Joutai wrote: »
    Stockton tourney's in the middle Saturday of the month.
    I work weekends. Can't make it out
  • moe wifimoe wifi Joined: Posts: 332
    Sup guys hmu when the nezt tourney is going down 510 921 6985, joutai please text me the date thanks I met u before, and if anyone wants to play in manteca who knows me hit me up guys
    BURRRRRR
  • Sousuke21Sousuke21 Joined: Posts: 21
    Just moved back to stockton/lodi area, looking for some people to play games with. Does anyone still play?
  • MEXICO_JUICEMEXICO_JUICE Joined: Posts: 1
    Anyone know if theres something is happening Around the Modesto, Manteca, Ceres, ect area? I noticed max cancel on the previous page but it doesnt look active anymore.
    Anyone know if theres something is happening Around the Modesto, Manteca, Ceres, ect area? I noticed max cancel on the previous page but it doesnt look active anymore.

Facebook would be your best bet to look for fgc events/casuals.
  • ShockBeastShockBeast @ShockBeast on Twitch + PSN & @ShockBeast_ on Twitter Joined: Posts: 105
    edited September 2015
    June 13

@Mex_Juice, Jus oversaw this thread passing by.........I agree that alot of Cen-Cal Forums are eighter Dead or Abondened (Honestly, Some have moved to other Social Outlets like FB)........Our Local Forum here in LB is going pretty strong.........I knw it's a drive for some of you in Cen-Cal Region, but if u guys can't find an Offline Scene or No Local Interest/Players to start one from scratch, we have a Local Scene & a FGC Team (Team TZN) here in Los Banos Area that hosts Public & Private Sessions here in the L.B./209 Area.....Our Scene is "Team" Focused & feels like family......
    Team TZN's Main Online Page (Website): http://tzn.challonge.com/

Our Local FGC Community has 3 Smaller Scenes within itself (SF, Smash, Anime/Marvel) all United to form 1 Big Local Scene called Team TZN (T=2/Z=0/N=9) ......Visit our Scene's Public Forum Thread for more info @: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195529/attention-209-greater-los-banos-area-ca-players-interested-in-a-offline-fgc-scene-local-team#latest

As for reviving the Scene out there, It's doable with community interest, But I don't knw the interest in your area.......I knw the Merced Scene was holding it down for a while (Max Cancel), don't knw what happened........We have a Team TZN Member from Merced who told me)..................I knw the Sac Scene holds it down for sure @ Phunk Labs but it's jus the Area in between Sac & Fresno tht gets left behind...... :(

I hope u guys can start something locally as well, Team TZN would love to Carpool to nearby Events in between our own Local Sessions as Fresno's "Mix-Up Monthly" (Actually in Clovis) & Sac's Monthly seems kinda far......
    Post edited by ShockBeast on
    FG's are like RPG's. You Level-Up & Eventually Fight the Final Boss except...........you level-up in the Lab & Your Final Boss is a Real Person!!
    Shock
  • moe wifimoe wifi Joined: Posts: 332
    Manteca modesto stockton scene hmu its moe 510 921 6985
    BURRRRRR
2»