FS: PS360+ boards and accessories - UK & Ireland only!

gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori..Joined: Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Trading Outlet
The following is for customers located in the UK & Ireland only. Currently no exceptions to this.

I think I'm the first person in the world to directly sell these to the public after pre-orders. Seriously.

PS360+ boards

PS360pcb.jpg

• Xbox 360, PS3 (with PS2 BC), PSX and PC support, smart-detection for all supported systems.
  • USB Bootloader for firmware updates
  • OSS (Open Source Software) for best possible community support (upgradable through USB)
  • Headset jack for Xbox LIVE. 2.5mm audio jack and JST connector to choose from, JST connector compatible with SE and TE headset cables). Optional Headset Detection disable solder jumper for headset jack extension cable use
  • Player LEDs for Xbox 360 and PS3 (on-board and external, cable NOT included). Optional on-board LED disable solder jumper
  • USB "B" and RJ-45 jack with optional use of JST connectors (JST-cables NOT included)
  • USB jack is for standard output (Xbox 360/PS3/PC), RJ-45 may be used for all supported systems (Xbox 360/PS3/PC/PSX)
  • Forced Modes supported
  • SOCD support for all systems
To summarise, these could well be the only custom PCB you will ever need inside your arcade stick. It currently works on 360, PS3, PS2, and the list should grow in the coming months. The aim is to make it as versatile as possible to work on a wide range of consoles.

Perfect for custom built arcade sticks, or upgrading your old one. Very simple to connect using just the screw terminals and on-board jacks. Even more options available from soldering like player LED control.

Prices

1 x PS360+ pcb = SOLD OUT!

1 x Neutrik RJ45 jack (NE8FDP-B) = £8

1 x Neutrik modified RJ45>USB cable = £10

1 x Neutrik modified RJ45>PS2 cable = £10

1 x 50cm Cat6 ethernet cable = £1

1 x 50cm USB A-B cable = £1

1 x 3 meter USB A-B cable = £2

Recorded postage = £2.50 - £3.50 (depending on how much you are ordering - message me for more info)

Special Delivery = £6.50

Collection in person (Central London) is free, though will need to arrange this in advance.

Discounts can be arranged for bulk purchases. Contact me for more info.
Post edited by gahrling on

Comments