FS: PS360+ boards and accessories - UK & Ireland only!

gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori..Joined: Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Trading Outlet
The following is for customers located in the UK & Ireland only. Currently no exceptions to this.

I think I'm the first person in the world to directly sell these to the public after pre-orders. Seriously.

PS360+ boards

PS360pcb.jpg

• Xbox 360, PS3 (with PS2 BC), PSX and PC support, smart-detection for all supported systems.
  • USB Bootloader for firmware updates
  • OSS (Open Source Software) for best possible community support (upgradable through USB)
  • Headset jack for Xbox LIVE. 2.5mm audio jack and JST connector to choose from, JST connector compatible with SE and TE headset cables). Optional Headset Detection disable solder jumper for headset jack extension cable use
  • Player LEDs for Xbox 360 and PS3 (on-board and external, cable NOT included). Optional on-board LED disable solder jumper
  • USB "B" and RJ-45 jack with optional use of JST connectors (JST-cables NOT included)
  • USB jack is for standard output (Xbox 360/PS3/PC), RJ-45 may be used for all supported systems (Xbox 360/PS3/PC/PSX)
  • Forced Modes supported
  • SOCD support for all systems
To summarise, these could well be the only custom PCB you will ever need inside your arcade stick. It currently works on 360, PS3, PS2, and the list should grow in the coming months. The aim is to make it as versatile as possible to work on a wide range of consoles.

Perfect for custom built arcade sticks, or upgrading your old one. Very simple to connect using just the screw terminals and on-board jacks. Even more options available from soldering like player LED control.

Prices

1 x PS360+ pcb = SOLD OUT!

1 x Neutrik RJ45 jack (NE8FDP-B) = £8

1 x Neutrik modified RJ45>USB cable = £10

1 x Neutrik modified RJ45>PS2 cable = £10

1 x 50cm Cat6 ethernet cable = £1

1 x 50cm USB A-B cable = £1

1 x 3 meter USB A-B cable = £2

Recorded postage = £2.50 - £3.50 (depending on how much you are ordering - message me for more info)

Special Delivery = £6.50

Collection in person (Central London) is free, though will need to arrange this in advance.

Discounts can be arranged for bulk purchases. Contact me for more info.
Post edited by gahrling on
·

Comments

• CherryromsCherryroms Joined: Posts: 45
    Hey there do you actually have these available right now?
    ·
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there do you actually have these available right now?

I have had these boards available since 18th June.
    ·
    I have had these boards available since 18th June.
    PM'd you :)
    ·
  • Mr SpadoinkleMr Spadoinkle Joined: Posts: 32
    pm'd you
    ·
    Thanks a lot Gahrling works a treat :D
    ·
  • keemybkeemyb Joined: Posts: 7
    Hello, I'm thinking of getting one of these if I can get the funds, will you be offering the HSB in the next couple of weeks/months?
    ·
    Nine people have so far received their Japanese pleasures.

I do not have many left so to avoid disappointment order yours now!

Hello, I'm thinking of getting one of these if I can get the funds, will you be offering the HSB in the next couple of weeks/months?

I don't have any plans to stock the HSB or any JST cables for the PS360+. I'm assuming that this is one of the reasons why I received the boards so quickly.

However you can still easily mount your own headest socket and link it to the PS360+ by using a mic extension lead. You should be able to find one online or in Maplins.
    ·
  • Mr SpadoinkleMr Spadoinkle Joined: Posts: 32
    Board recieved today.

Excellent packaging and a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you again.
    ·
    Board recieved today.

Excellent packaging and a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you.

Please enjoy these Japanese pleasures responsibly.
    ·
  • MVKMMVKM Joined: Posts: 16
    Delivery was fast and everything well packaged. Those USB > RJ45 cables you made me are godlike too.

Cheers :tup:
    ·
  • SmokesCementSmokesCement Joined: Posts: 28
    Hey, got my PS360+ really quickly! Nicely packaged and great communication, thanks very much!
    ·
  • inkzooinkzoo Joined: Posts: 2
    Got mine and nicely packed away in my stick! :D, swift delivery.

Thanks!
    ·
  • GhazManGhazMan Joined: Posts: 25
    Pm'd
    ·
  • justplainluckyjustplainlucky Joined: Posts: 11
    I have a question I asked in another thread.

Does the ps360 disable the guide button? I want to add this to my ps3 round one TE and I'm just curious if after installation I'll lose the functionality of the home button.
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Does the ps360 disable the guide button? I want to add this to my ps3 round one TE and I'm just curious if after installation I'll lose the functionality of the home button.

If you don't connect your existing Home button to the PS360+ then how will it know when you are pressing that button? Sadly these boards aren't completely magical : (

When installing into a PS3 TE stick I'd recommend simply using Start & Select to activate Home. If you desperately needed to get the original Home button working you will need to dual mod the PS3 TE pcb to the PS360+ pcb, so connecting VCC, GND, and hacking the Home point. That or cutting the traces on the TE pcb so you only need a signal and GND wire.

Either way your terminology is wrong: the PS360+ does not disable the stock Home button, that is something you decide to do yourself when installing the PS360+.
    Post edited by gahrling on
    ·
  • justplainluckyjustplainlucky Joined: Posts: 11
    gahrling wrote: »

If you don't connect your existing Home button to the PS360+ then how will it know when you are pressing that button? Sadly these boards aren't completely magical : (

When installing into a PS3 TE stick I'd recommend simply using Start & Select to activate Home. If you desperately needed to get the original Home button working you will need to dual mod the PS3 TE pcb to the PS360+ pcb, so connecting VCC, GND, and hacking the Home point. That or cutting the traces on the TE pcb so you only need a signal and GND wire.

Either way your terminology is wrong: the PS360+ does not disable the stock Home button, that is something you decide to do yourself when installing the PS360+.

thanks for replying. the reason I asked is because I actually do want to use the original home button. I know that s+s will always be an option, but I guess I'd like to keep my stick as true to the original as I could.
    ·
    thanks for replying. the reason I asked is because I actually do want to use the original home button. I know that s+s will always be an option, but I guess I'd like to keep my stick as true to the original as I could.

Then you will have to do some soldering. While you're at it you may as well hook up 4 of the turbo LED's as well which the PS360+ will utilise as player assigned indicators.

·
  • Angry AbelAngry Abel Joined: Posts: 152
    Hi, I have a Hori VLX and a Hori RAP V3 for the PS3. I'm moving to Korea in a couple of months where I plan to buy an xBox 360. Would a PS360+ allow me to play on a Korean xBox?

I'm not sure if anyone would know this, but any help would be appreciated.
    ·
    Angry Abel wrote: »
    Would a PS360+ allow me to play on a Korean xBox?

AFAIK, yes.

A shame you don't have a 360 VLX or I'd advise you instead to get a VLX Kitty kit from godlikecontrols. Installing a PS360+ into either a VLX or HRAP V3 is a little tricky. I would not recommend it for beginners but for people with some modding experience.
    ·
    I got the ps360+ board today, so thanks again gahrling. I'll let you know how it works once I get around to building the stick.
    ·
    GhazMan wrote: »
    I got the ps360+ board today, so thanks again gahrling. I'll let you know how it works once I get around to building the stick.

Excellent. Hope you enjoy it!

·
  • XtremeKinKeeXtremeKinKee Joined: Posts: 2
    I'm interested in buying one from here but I wanna ask: if I were to buy a ps360+ for my ps3 TE round one stick, do i need to do any soldering? Or is it just plugging in some wires?
    9tn9g4.jpg
    ·
  • Mr_OrangeMr_Orange Joined: Posts: 5
    If you have the ps360+ in stock I'm interested in getting one too.

I cant seem to get onto your website it keeps asking me for a username/password.
    ·
    I'm interested in buying one from here but I wanna ask: if I were to buy a ps360+ for my ps3 TE round one stick, do i need to do any soldering? Or is it just plugging in some wires?

You can get away with a basic install without needing to solder. But if you want to have any of the buttons working on the Turbo Panel or a dedicated 'Home' button then you will need to solder / install a new button. To be solderless you will also need to choose between using the stock USB cable (in which case just crimp on a RJ45 plug) or use a A-B USB cable (then you will need to enlarge the hole in the cable compartment area to be able to fit it).

Mr_Orange wrote: »
    If you have the ps360+ in stock I'm interested in getting one too.

I cant seem to get onto your website it keeps asking me for a username/password.

That site is currently down. Please PM me here for any further info, post up here, or email.

·
    UPDATE

I'm currently sold out of PS360+ boards and am waiting to hear back about getting some more in stock.

I do have a lot of other boards in stock so if you're looking for something else and based in the UK then get in contact.
    ·
  • arfenhousearfenhouse Joined: Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Is an install in a ps3 standard edition possible?
    Post edited by arfenhouse on
    ·
    arfenhouse wrote: »
    Is an install in a ps3 standard edition possible?

Of course.

You can install this board in pretty much any arcade stick (size & design permitting).
    ·
    Gahrling, what else do you sell arcade stick related. I'm after one of those crown sticks that they have on etokki, obviously I want a uk supplier. Maybe you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    ·
    GhazMan wrote: »
    Gahrling, what else do you sell arcade stick related. I'm after one of those crown sticks that they have on etokki, obviously I want a uk supplier. Maybe you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

I don't know of anyone based in the UK who sells these. Sorry.

·
  • CairnstormCairnstorm Joined: Posts: 28
    Hi Gahrling.

Do you sell any ps2 to ps3 and/or ps2 to xbox360 converters like the ones on etokki?

if so how much?
    ·
    Cairnstorm wrote: »
    Do you sell any ps2 to ps3 and/or ps2 to xbox360 converters like the ones on etokki?

I have never sold adapters or have any future plans to do so.

My faith is in dual modding, or at the very least, hacking a good quality pcb and putting it into a project box.

If you want an Etokki adapter then I suggest ordering one from their store which is based in Korea.
    ·
  • chaos3twochaos3two Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey Gahrling, i know its an old post but I don't suppose you have anymore PS360+ boards left at all?
    ·
    chaos3two wrote: »
    Hey Gahrling, i know its an old post but I don't suppose you have anymore PS360+ boards left at all?

I have mentioned several times now that I'm sold out :)
    ·