New thread new beginnings.

Good luck to all goin to evo

Everyone plz try and make it to the Dothan tourney June 30th

Big ups to all players ,old and new.
All Hail the Empire

Comments

• NaughtyZeutNaughtyZeut Down-back for life Joined: Posts: 429
    Yay! We made it to new thread status.

Let's work on state unity and networking with the whole South. Get out of the house, go to tourneys, talk to people, play well, and come back having made a good name for you and your area.
    XBL: NaughtyZeut
    PSN: NaughtyZeut
    Steam: NaughtyZeut
    BattleTag: NaughtyZeut#1743
  • SpudSpud Bottom-Tier Hipster Joined: Posts: 492
    Good luck everyone, rep Bama well.
  • Nagato/Kisame1992Nagato/Kisame1992 Dat "dropped combo" feeling Joined: Posts: 667
    No KOF at Dothan and I ain't ready for Marvel tourney yet. I'm semi broke so I will not be attending. Good luck to EVO cats.

I hate that Bama has to be a big ass state. Only if it was smaller, we would have so many people at tourneys and for casuals. *sighs*
    I lost most of mah Mojo in KOF so Marvel is basically priority right now. When my team molds right, I will be unbeatable. It's already melting well so you already know what it is.

Guilty is getting back big. As much as I want to play two characters.... it's gonna be hard lol. Whatever, I'll be good by August if I keep playing the way I am.
    Basically how the shop has been this summer with everyone coming out to play.
    KOF13 characters I play: Kim/Andy/Iori/Ex Iori/Joe/Shen/Ex Kyo/Hwa/Kyo/K/Ralf/Mature and the list goes on.
  • Silent ShinobiSilent Shinobi Awkward Rush and Mission Savers Joined: Posts: 1,209
    I am only playing XIII and VF5 at the moment. GG will come back whenever tournament official EX mode version comes out.

I've been dodging the store alot lately because I need to put more effort into finding a job. Either that or I get called in to do shit that day. I guess I'll play P4A but I question its lifespan with everything else we've played in the past. It'll be aight though I believe.

Also, if you haven't read the news about a month or two back, I've been given the OK to restream GODSGARDEN 6: a Melty-centric invitational. I'm probably going to have it in Atlanta unless there's a place around B'ham I can lock down for about 24 hours. Putting this here for anyone who is interested or knows anyone/any place that can do this for me. If it is here, it would be nice to see some of your faces throughout the night.
    GGAC+: Ky - Current Code: C/H/F-Arc/F-Aoko - UMvC3: Red Ribbon Army - Fire(Y)/Cap(A)/Task(A)
    Check for updates on Donjon Network at FGD! Props to cookie` da gawd for the av.
  • SerinSerin I guess Akuma can still win Nationals, lol. Joined: Posts: 429
    Link to the Dothan tournament tomorrow?
    soap wrote:
    If you think you are in a potential situation to get mugged

there is no shame in pre-emptively sprinting outta there
  • SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive likes Saturn pads. Joined: Posts: 1,807
  • Silent ShinobiSilent Shinobi Awkward Rush and Mission Savers Joined: Posts: 1,209
    GGAC+: Ky - Current Code: C/H/F-Arc/F-Aoko - UMvC3: Red Ribbon Army - Fire(Y)/Cap(A)/Task(A)
    Check for updates on Donjon Network at FGD! Props to cookie` da gawd for the av.
  • experiMILKexperiMILK NAHuntsvile Joined: Posts: 287
    i forgot that this existed!!
    SKRILL GURLZ
    2 TRILL GURLZ
    i forgot that this existed!!

What's that? SRK?

GGs to all in Dothan today. Enjoyed the character variety, and glad I got to get in some Rose tourney matches finally.
  • ShtuckyShtucky Joined: Posts: 9
    Mobile Bay Area Fight Club is holding a casual meet and greet Saturday, August 11 at the Tillman's Corner Community Center! Plans as of now is to have at least 3 tvs running all night with different games ranging from AE 2012, UMvC3 and SFxT to Tekken 6, SCV and KOF XIII. Festivities start at 6 pm. We'll be taking suggestions on how to move forward with future events so be sure to come, meet your fellow fighting gamers, and help build a strong FGC in the Mobile area.

We're taking a head count so please go to the event page, and let us know if you plan to attend (and like the page to show support:D ). Thanks.
  • Wild Goat TecticlesWild Goat Tecticles Coming up next on bizarre foods Joined: Posts: 16
    Hear are so random what ifs for vega for sf4 remix.

1.chain combos.
    2.Make his roll instant which can be in a combo. (Fuck that slow useless think about ass roll)
    3.Airwall Dive should get a massive speed up, at least match up to ST Wall dive.
    4.flip kick should knock opponent way higher in the air which can be combo with wall dive claw, or wall super.
    4. rather then the slide kick having bounce to it, how about give his crouching fierce more priority?

That's all I can think of now this are this off the top of my head.
    troll
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 487
    New thread....nice. Anyway, pissed that Aquapazza got pushed back.........AGAIN.....so that fucks my whole month of July. I'm hella broke so I can't do nothing, state trying to get $1,060 from me, military hasn't sent me my basic housing allowance since April for school and their taking their sweet ass time with my paper work & money......yeah, I'm very agitated right now.

Guess I'll continue playing AH3, VF5FS, SSFIV:AE, & pick up Persona 4 Ultimate when it comes out. It's going to be a dull ass wait for me to get going again. Good luck to all of you that are going to EVO.
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
  • RaishinXRaishinX I fell off Joined: Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Isaac you're a scrub in vf and there are literally multiple ppl that think you're better than me for no known reason.

That being said we should play more.

Also fuck marvel
    i just stared at beast for 5 minutes.... hes looking right at me
    like im poongko and i got his money -Jaja Novistro
  • AnotakAnotak mad scientist Joined: Posts: 1,890
    thats not guilty gear tho
  • raekw0n187raekw0n187 Empire Grunt Joined: Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thinkin about doin monthlies on 28th of July.

Gimmie some feed back if too early . can't make it, you wont be available until, etc......
    All Hail the Empire
    Thinkin about doin monthlies on 28th of July.

Gimmie some feed back if too early . can't make it, you wont be available until, etc......
    this sounds good to me im talkin to paul
  • LukeRLukeR Joined: Posts: 98
    I'd prefer a different date because I'll be going out of state that weekend
    UMVC3: Wesker/Doom/Strider
    SCV: Hilde or Aeon
    Divekick: Wolverine
  • Nagato/Kisame1992Nagato/Kisame1992 Dat "dropped combo" feeling Joined: Posts: 667
    Well Wandles is apparently trying to run something in August(early). That July weekend I'm probably going Nagato Lair mobbing because nigga needs a place to stay near campus come august 18th.

Also, if you think Duo Lon is top tier now, you are wrong lol. I predicted MADKof giving Bala a hard time but to beat him in 2 sets like he did.... just wow. :eek:

I AM NAGNETO, MASTER OF NAGNETISM.
    KOF13 characters I play: Kim/Andy/Iori/Ex Iori/Joe/Shen/Ex Kyo/Hwa/Kyo/K/Ralf/Mature and the list goes on.
  • NegroDinamitaNegroDinamita A smart nigga, that do dumb shit Joined: Posts: 514
    banana peel
    XBL GT: JaggaMindTricks
    I HEARD YOU LIKE JUICE NIGGA
  • HangingSquidHangingSquid RIDAH ZE LIGHTNING Joined: Posts: 301
    So im probably outta here around Aug4. Moving to IL. Looks like you guys gonna have to find another Eddie to body everyone.
    But really though, i am glad to have been apart of the AL scene for as long as i have. Yall know i'll be reppin bama no matter where im at.
    GT: HangingSquid
    Twitter: @HangingSquid
    I like being lame.
    So im probably outta here around Aug4. Moving to IL. Looks like you guys gonna have to find another Eddie to body everyone.
    But really though, i am glad to have been apart of the AL scene for as long as i have. Yall know i'll be reppin bama no matter where im at.
    Raekwon give this man a last guilty gear tournament before he goes I want to show him my dizzy.

also there was this guy Sean that used to play vanilla SF4 rog in montgomery who moved to IL. I don't know if he still plays or what but he knows some of us like he used to play with Raph a lot. if he's around tell him we said whats up!
  • thanewdude07thanewdude07 U R Big fool! O_o Joined: Posts: 141
    Whats going bama folks! Been awhile! thing close the the auburn area going on? I am looking to get into the local scene now. Bought AVerMedia Game Capture HD. So i can record some local fights in HD and post them up online now. Looking to really do something.
    Reviews and Tutorials of Retro fighters, new fighters and, fighting game stuff in general :D http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah
    July 28th there is a AE tourney in Greendale, FYI. I know pretty much nothing about the August 4th tourney as planning started while I was gone to EVO for some reason.

Mid-October, Jason Wilson is running a big money tournament and donating $1000 of his money to 1st place in addition to the normal pot money for AE, UMVC3, KOF13, $500 for MK9. I think it was the 13-14th of October, but I'll find out. We need to make this one people! AL can take all of this money!

I'm gonna play Eddie as soon as the online GGXXAC is released. Without the game I cant get as good as I want to be with Eddie right now so Test will do for now.
    July 28th there is a AE tourney in Greendale, FYI. I know pretty much nothing about the August 4th tourney as planning started while I was gone to EVO for some reason.

Mid-October, Jason Wilson is running a big money tournament and donating $1000 of his money to 1st place in addition to the normal pot money for AE, UMVC3, KOF13, $500 for MK9. I think it was the 13-14th of October, but I'll find out. We need to make this one people! AL can take all of this money!

Except for KOF. :( I havent played a human person in forever and I'm not NEARLY as sharp as I used to be. I see what Raekwon meant when he said that back at the last RCR.... then he qui*shot.* I suck now. *ibn4lamarYOUWASNEVERGOODrant*
  • Wild Goat TecticlesWild Goat Tecticles Coming up next on bizarre foods Joined: Posts: 16
    Whats going bama folks! Been awhile! thing close the the auburn area going on? I am looking to get into the local scene now. Bought AVerMedia Game Capture HD. So i can record some local fights in HD and post them up online now. Looking to really do something.

Yes, Auburn Friday Nights Fights. Some HD footage of sf4 remix would be awesome. lol
    troll
    Yes, Auburn Friday Nights Fights. Some HD footage of sf4 remix would be awesome. lol

Still in the same place? you guys having it this week?
    Reviews and Tutorials of Retro fighters, new fighters and, fighting game stuff in general :D http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah
    im pretty sure they are, hopefully, maybe one of them will post up later on to confirm.

Edit: I took a break from personal projects today, and it happen to be one of the those random days once a blue moon where I was fucking around with mugen. Since the mvc style are too goofy, I decided to gather some cvs style characters which actually has to decent coding, then ill balance it out doing some tweaks and proper scaling of the characters. Afterwards, find some nice stages,music, screen-pack, and throw that bitch on a cd, and bring it to auburn tomorrow. Last time I came there were quite a few cvs2 players, so I figured why not.. lol
    troll
  • p0tat0 5aladp0tat0 5alad I like orange. Joined: Posts: 1,278
    Alabama Turnbuckle Kings
    August 4th, 2012
    Registration starts @ 12 pm

SRK Link- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/aug-4-2012-august-4th-2012-alabama-knockout-kings-madison-al-madison-al.163974/

FB Event Page- http://www.facebook.com/events/176157262516283/
    Where
    Insanity Skate Park
    100 Skate Park Dr
    Madison, AL 35758
    FEES
    $10 Venue Fee / $10 Per Tournament
    PAYOUTS
    for less than 16 entrants: top 3 payout 70/30/10
    any game with more than 16 entrants will have DEEP payouts! the more people who enter, the more people get paid!
    PLUS tournaments with more than 16+ entrants will receive a BONUS $50 to the pot!
    tournaments with more than 32+ entrants will receive a BONUS $100 total to the pot!
    SCHEDULE
    1:00pm KOF 13 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)
    Single Game Matches (winner stays)
    2/3 Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    2v2 if we have at least 8 teams
    1:45pm Super Street Fighter IV: AE v2012 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)
    2/3 Matches (winner stays)
    3/5 Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    2v2 if we have at least 8 teams
    2:30pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)
    2/3 Matches (winner stays)
    3/5 Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    2v2 teams if we have at least 8 teams
    4:00pm KOF 13 Singles Tourney (Xbox 360)
    2/3 Matches
    3/5 Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    4:45pm Super Street Fighter IV: AE v2012 Singles Tourney (Xbox 360)
    2/3 Matches
    3/5 Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    5:30pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)
    3/5 Matches
    3/5 Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals
    Double Elimination
    We are hoping to record all 3 games.
    twitch.tv/thetylergilmore - UMvC3
    twitch.tv/experimilk - SSFIVAE:2012
    Insanity Skate Park has a wide variety of concessions on site. Please help support the venue for supporting our scene!
    UMvC3 - Spencer/Task/Skrull
    AE - Abel
  • Nice1Nice1 PROFOUND SADNESS Joined: Posts: 233
    If them huntsville cats can confirm a "certain somebody" will b there I'll try to make this trip
    He already RSVP'd, he will be in attendance! I'll even let him know you are his biggest fan. You two should commentate Marvel together haha

Also good stuff at EVO dude, I wish we could have watched you on stream.
    AE - Abel
    "certain somebody"...... the Poongko killer killer?
    "certain somebody"...... the Poongko killer killer?
    Nah, the hypest Marvel commentator ever!

"I bet he won't use that lvl 1 XFC though..."
    AE - Abel
  • FreeswayFreesway Yuuuuup Joined: Posts: 384
    Gonna try my hardest to make it to this one. Been wanting to make it to one but work has always fucked me over.
    "On my own dick like I'm layin' on my stomach"

http://www.last.fm/user/freeway4885
  • HangingSquidHangingSquid RIDAH ZE LIGHTNING Joined: Posts: 301
    ight, change of plans. I'm outta here next wednesday, so the 18th. But it was a great experience. I will deff. try coming back down from time to time.
    GT: HangingSquid
    Twitter: @HangingSquid
    I like being lame.
    ight, change of plans. I'm outta here next wednesday, so the 18th. But it was a great experience. I will deff. try coming back down from time to time.

It's been good Squid. Thanks for the rides you gave me in the past year and thanks for showing up. I know about 3 cats around UAB who won't show up anywhere after I told them where we play and whatnot. Show them cats in Illinois whats up yo. See you on the flipside.
    Yeah, Tyler it cool having you around supporting the scene. Hope you have the best luck in Illinois and I look forward to seeing you around at majors and whatnot.
    AE - Abel
    Alabama Turnbuckle Kings
    August 4th, 2012
    Insanity Skate Park has a wide variety of concessions on site. Please help support the venue for supporting our scene!

Sounds good.Only problem for me is i play A.E on Ps3. Is there a difference when doing combos in these version? It might suck if i have to buy Street fighter 4 for a fourth time. >.<
    Eh there isn't any way to sign up online or anything? Cause i cant do 20 dollars door fee...For me it would 20$ plus the gas to get up there and back home $50-60...I don't know if i can do this one.
    Eh there isn't any way to sign up online or anything? Cause i cant do 20 dollars door fee...For me it would 20$ plus the gas to get up there and back home $50-60...I don't know if i can do this one.
    bring ya niggas with u and split the gas money
    Sounds good.Only problem for me is i play A.E on Ps3. Is there a difference when doing combos in these version? It might suck if i have to buy Street fighter 4 for a fourth time. >.<
    Specifically in our area, 360 is more popular and we have more on hand. In addition to that, "360 has a more consistent framerate, less drops, and the ps3 introduces signal lag." - Experimilk
    AE - Abel
  • jaiwhite205jaiwhite205 Skullgirls PC :D Joined: Posts: 1,125
    I havent been to a tourney since RCR. What's coming up?
    PSN: underK1ller
  • jaiwhite205jaiwhite205 Skullgirls PC :D Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Damn you're leaving? That sucks. We had some good times and I'm sure we'll see each other again. Take care.
    PSN: underK1ller
  • C DeezyC Deezy WORD LIFE B!! Joined: Posts: 244

Its been fun dude. Hope you have a safe trip and get back down here when you can.

Free. Let me know if you are going to do that tourney in Madison or If Raekwon decides to do monthlies. I want to make it to one of those since I haven't been out to play folks in a while. And NIGGA!!!! GET TO THE SHOP SO WE CAN GET ON THIS KOF!!!! LOLOL!!!!
    UMVC3, KOFXIII, P4A, GGXXAC+....Am I playin too much? ....NAAAAA!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!
    GUMP TOWN CREW
    Whats going on? I am looking to get some offline practice in this Friday. Whats jumpin off this weekend?
  • raekw0n187raekw0n187 Empire Grunt Joined: Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Monthlies will be back on 18th or 25th of Aug as of right now. New venue.

Plz support the Huntsville tourney on the 4th if possible
    All Hail the Empire
  • NegroDinamitaNegroDinamita A smart nigga, that do dumb shit Joined: Posts: 514
    Whats going on? I am looking to get some offline practice in this Friday. Whats jumpin off this weekend?
    gt south in montgomery on saturday
    XBL GT: JaggaMindTricks
    I HEARD YOU LIKE JUICE NIGGA
    Yeah im going to the one on 4th..I dont have a Xbox stick so i am looking for options for ps3 to xbox 360 converter or something....any tips?
    Yeah im going to the one on 4th..I dont have a Xbox stick so i am looking for options for ps3 to xbox 360 converter or something....any tips?
    get it dual modded... and idk whats goin on up here in auburn but i'll be at my place all weekend if yall wanna get some games in just let me knwo
    get it dual modded... and idk whats goin on up here in auburn but i'll be at my place all weekend if yall wanna get some games in just let me knwo

Yeah man I would like to do that. You stay in shorter right? or is it auburn now? Pm me let me know whats up. I can record our matches in HD as well.
    Yeah man I would like to do that. You stay in shorter right? or is it auburn now? Pm me let me know whats up. I can record our matches in HD as well.
    im in auburn boss