JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle confirmed by Bandai-Namco

Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!!Joined: Posts: 1,125 ✭✭

Watch it from 52:45

Looks pretty interesting... and is FUCKING JOJO so i'm in.
Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
·

Comments

• j_mONSTERFACEj_mONSTERFACE Drinks the pulp Joined: Posts: 225
    awesome,

still though, at first i thought it was gonna be a game

*looks back up

izzat a fuckin game!?

omgomgomgnamco?
    ·
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout outs to Flithie Rich. This fool needs representation.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. Watch live video from jedpossum on www.hitbox.tv [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    ·
  • KyuuchanKyuuchan Joined: Posts: 46
    My body is ready.
    ·
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THESE FEELINGS I HAVE RIGHT NOW! :lovin:

CC2, PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT LIKE STORM.
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    ·
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,465
    Oh my god.
    OH MY GOD.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0TC7mjLUr29WwcgcMsK_6keZyNE2YdKvojjZxGdRtDEeV5VAknzcs6skDMQ
    THIS IS SO FUCKING WIN.
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
    Skullgirls: Hamburger/Befstróganov/Filet Mignon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
    ·
  • AriaAria The Origination Joined: Posts: 3,513

And here's the direct feed version of the trailer.
    YOMI TACTICS TEAM/KAGURA OFFENSE FORCE
    Aria||Ephidel
    ·
  • El Chupa NegroEl Chupa Negro WALKING PARADOX Joined: Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait looks to be an extremely tight game
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
    ·
  • doyoudigwormsdoyoudigworms ..... Joined: Posts: 575

And here's the direct feed version of the trailer.

Looks like at the very least there is a skilled set of artists behind this. They really captured the art style. I hope this game is actually good. The presentation so far is awesome.
    3S: Q / VS: Aulbath/Victor / ST: DeeJay / A2: Rose
    ·
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Looks like they adopted Asura's Wrath's shading for this game, which totally matches the art style of the Jojo series if you ask me.
    ·
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 234
    With so many fighters coming out. Finally looks like I found one to main. Been waiting for a new JoJo for years.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
    ·
    Holy fuck they made these characters extremely detailed .They honestly got them down to even the most minute detail.
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
    ·
  • jinsaotomex3jinsaotomex3 It's tooth brushing time! Joined: Posts: 5,973
    YO THIS GAME, BETWEEN THIS AND SKULLGIRLS ON PC I AM FUCKING SET. :rock:
    The shading in this game is soooooooooooooo fucking nice and they put a lot of fucking detail into the clothes. :pray:
    Supreme Overlord and ruler of the Hentai realm.
    Brushy brushy brushy : http://pastebin.com/aPHTTgfc
    Brushing your little sister's teeth, Jin Saotome style.
    ·
    Jojo has been a what if scenario had prince learned hokuto shinken
    ·
    YO THIS GAME, BETWEEN THIS AND SKULLGIRLS ON PC I AM FUCKING SET. :rock:
    The shading in this game is soooooooooooooo fucking nice and they put a lot of fucking detail into the clothes. :pray:
    Where the fuck have you been? :rofl:
    ·
  • Optimus CackOptimus Cack yes man kablam Joined: Posts: 269
    as if this would ever be released in america

a man can dream
    ·

a man can dream
    We can probably annoy CC2's Facebook and Twitter to release it here. In fact, one of their English speaking employers posted this Tweet, which may show interest in them releasing it here.
    ·
  • BoodendorfBoodendorf Imposing your will is a matter of strength. Joined: Posts: 1,465

a man can dream
    This is what importing exists for, my friend.
    "‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost." — Cole MacGrath
    Check out my youtube channel here!
    Skullgirls: Hamburger/Befstróganov/Filet Mignon ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
    ·
  • KrusivKrusiv Joined: Posts: 486
    CyberConnect2? Dang, I was almost excited for this.
    ·
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To say I'm hyped would be a understatement. Graphics look sick and I can't wait to see more gameplay, specially if it maintains the unique stand characteristics.

Fingers Crossed for Vanilla Ice and Petshop to be in the game.
    ·
  • BeatrushBeatrush The guy who runs the stream Joined: Posts: 1,302

Fingers Crossed for Vanilla Ice and Petshop to be in the game.

oh god no, Petshop was so broken lol
    "Mindgames only work on people who actually use their mind" – Airamae
    ·
  • Optimus CackOptimus Cack yes man kablam Joined: Posts: 269
    Jojo's was...well, let's face it, not a good game at all, but an amusing one. It also helps that I have an irrational love for the comic.
    ·
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god no, Petshop was so broken lol

Of course he was. But this is a different game with new mechanics designed for a new era. I'd like to see how Petshop would translate in this new system. I harbor the same sentiment in seeing Vanilla Ice reworked for this upcoming game.
    ·
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play it. Hope it'll be competitive.
    STOMP!
    ·
  • tatakitataki Non-SF4/MVC3 FG news: twitter.com/#!/novriltataki Joined: Posts: 7,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC2, PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT LIKE STORM.
    Ahh delusions...
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    ·
  • Noble CactusNoble Cactus In name only. Joined: Posts: 8,452
    Woah. So the rumors were true, to an extent.

I don't know about the Naruto fighters at all so I'll keep a neutral stance on this (okay, the reputation behind the Capcom fighter and the manga has me a bit excited) unless someone can inform me if any of those actually are decent or good.

Maybe I'll start branching out into JoJo's on GGPO finally once I get my connection issues squared away. I find it very fun, though I'm new to it.

This game looks like it's using characters from a new arc?

EDIT: Missed the listing of the arcs at the end of the gameplay teaser. Thanks though!
    "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell."
    - Jung
    ·
  • AriaAria The Origination Joined: Posts: 3,513
    This game looks like it's using characters from a new arc?

It seems to cover 7 parts of the franchise; from Phantom Blood to Steel Ball Run. The Capcom fighter focused on Part 3, Stardust Crusaders; and Jotaro from it shows up here as well. Dio is pretty much a lock; and Young Joseph or as he is named in the Capcom FG "Jojo" will also be present since he was the star of Part 2.

The latest part, Jojolion, is seemingly absent - if the trailer is any indication.
    YOMI TACTICS TEAM/KAGURA OFFENSE FORCE
    Aria||Ephidel
    ·
  • Sanger ZonvoltSanger Zonvolt Future Cyberbots Pro Joined: Posts: 1,529
    Very excited Jojo is getting a new game.
    Sword of Sophia and fightan games
    Cyberbots: Super-8 & Helion
    Vampire Savior: Lilith, Jedah, and Demitri
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Filia/Squigly
    ·
  • Noble CactusNoble Cactus In name only. Joined: Posts: 8,452
    Ah, missed the listing of the arcs at the end of the gameplay teaser. Thanks though!

One thing I'm surprised I haven't heard any complaints about yet (though it was posted late) is the 3D models. They even seem to gave some of that SF4/SFxT shading to them, though it's not nearly as severe.
    "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell."
    - Jung
    ·
  • AbbachioAbbachio :MORTUM: Do you like hurting other people? Joined: Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭
    TOO HYPE!

I hope Dire and Straizo are in. Also needs Stroheim.
    {]JoJo's ASB: Kars/PB Dio/Funny Valentine/Bruno[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo -=- PSN: Mortum_Kujo -=- NID: Mortum
    ·
  • RyugaRyuga Emperor Time Joined: Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭
    Giorno and Jolyne up in this shit, wicked. :D LMAO at Gyro on his horse as well.
    www.gab.com
    PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
    ·
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,246 mod
    the gameplay might suck competitively since its cyber connect.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    ·
  • MoonlessMoonless Joined: Posts: 213
    The latest part, Jojolion, is seemingly absent - if the trailer is any indication.

I just KNOW they're going to sneak Mr. 4-balls in there, even if hes an unlockable character or something.
    ·
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,966
    Yo, was that CARS in that trailer?! Holy gods, this game is going to be amazing!
    ·
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    NERDGASM DA! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously, I've been waiting for a game with all 7 parts for YEARS. I don't care if it turns out to be ass, I'll play the FUCK outta this!
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
    ·
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the gameplay might suck competitively since its cyber connect.

Only fear right now.
    negative Nancy niggerfaggots.
    ·
  • KaviteeKavitee Joined: Posts: 787 ✭✭
    Diego with Dinosaur mode when?
    ·
  • K3lloggzK3lloggz Joined: Posts: 668
    if ur expecting a decent competitive fighter...go away...
    if ur expecting a fighter thats bat sht crazy and amazingly fun ...GET HYPE
    ·
  • RyugaRyuga Emperor Time Joined: Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭
    It'd be so sick if Lisa Lisa made it into this game as well some other chars, really looking forward to seeing the rest of the cast. Roster already's looking sick so far.
    www.gab.com
    PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
    ·
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 "Is it Mewtwo?"™ Joined: Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Persona game just seems unnecessary now.
    ·
  • mowrmowr B-L-A-C-K ✝ S-A-B-B-A-T-H Joined: Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting this.

I've already decided.

And that's what will happen.
    Nothing is good anymore.
    ·
    I'm curious as to how the hell will SBR Johnny fight. Will he stay on his horse or will he crawl on the ground?
    ·
    The capcom JoJo fighter was perfect. A beautiful mistake just like mvc2....
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    ·
    The capcom JoJo fighter was perfect. A beautiful mistake just like mvc2....
    If you disconsider Pet Shop and the absolute low tiers like Mariah, that game is rock solid.
    ·
    Honestly I'd wish it didn't play like all the other fighting games out.Why does every game have to have footsies sf and mvc2 qualities.Its obvious that world and those mechanics don't apply to a game like this or a world like Jojos.It would be awesome for this game to be uniquely itself.If it plays like how Jojos blizzare Advrnture looks and is faithful to the manga while being competitve and original this game has done its job.
    ·
  • KarnovKarnovKarnovKarnov Joined: Posts: 207
    I just hope that the sound effects and voices are as perfect as they were in the Capcom JJBA.
    But the fact that there are two characters from Part 2, Young Joseph and Wham, already makes me happy.
    ·
    Honestly I'd wish it didn't play like all the other fighting games out.Why does every game have to have footsies sf and mvc2 qualities.Its obvious that world and those mechanics don't apply to a game like this or a world like Jojos.It would be awesome for this game to be uniquely itself.If it plays like how Jojos blizzare Advrnture looks and is faithful to the manga while being competitve and original this game has done its job.

Jojo is all about strategy and setups learning overcoming odds and adapting, sounds like a fighting game to me.

A simple jojo game is like....I dunno

wrong:tdown:
    -Bokkin
    ·
    Actually is this even coming to the states?

And is is really only ps3?
    -Bokkin
    ·
  • arceloniousarcelonious Joined: Posts: 401
    As a fan of the manga, I'm really digging how the game has characters spanning the bulk of the series (I guess JoJolion is still too new). I'm going to use Jolyne's Stone Free, to do what I please.
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fucking sick, idk anything about jojos but im intrigued
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
    Actually is this even coming to the states?

And is is really only ps3?
    Considering that CC2 guy's twitter - who seems to be "probing" international fans - I'd say there's a good chance. Copyright issues with character/stand names worry me, though. And so far yeah, PS3 only.
    As a fan of the manga, I'm really digging how the game has characters spanning the bulk of the series (I guess JoJolion is still too new).
    I love how they kind of mixed Araki's old and new drawing style for the old characters. At least considering Johnny's artwork, he seems less "Kenshiro-ish", same goes for Jotaro and Joseph.
    ·