JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle confirmed by Bandai-Namco

Comments

• NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I drew comics like in that trailer haha
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
  • EricTwistEricTwist gotdamn Joined: Posts: 338
    A nigga is very nervous about this.
    see me wit the hands doe
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,020 ✭✭✭
    Is it too late to ask for GGPO?
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • KaviteeKavitee Joined: Posts: 787 ✭✭
    As a fan of the manga, I'm really digging how the game has characters spanning the bulk of the series (I guess JoJolion is still too new). I'm going to use Jolyne's Stone Free, to do what I please.
    That icon for the game does have a symbol for each of the jojo series, so who knows about 4ballrun getting in
    ·
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭
    so this is like... JJBA Resurrect: Goodbye Capcom Persona 4 Naruto Arena 3D
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    Considering this, sounds like we'll be having Jojolion characters as well.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
    ·
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda funny how many people on this thread don't play capcom's Jojo's and talk about it.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. Watch live video from jedpossum on www.hitbox.tv [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    ·
  • AbbachioAbbachio :MORTUM: Do you like hurting other people? Joined: Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭
    4ballrun

fuckin' lol'd
    {]JoJo's ASB: Kars/PB Dio/Funny Valentine/Bruno[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo -=- PSN: Mortum_Kujo -=- NID: Mortum
    ·
  • SouthSouth Joined: Posts: 132
    It looks like there might be infinite stages, when you look at the big donut one.

TTT2...?
    SF4: Ryu/Balrog/Chun-Li
    UMVC3: Brammy-bots/Bennett Don't Got $*!& on This [Firebrand/Sentinel/Amaterasu]
    MVC2: Jars of Dirt [RubyHeart/BlackHeart/Sentinel]
    Member of the TLC Dojo
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • CrimsonMoonMistCrimsonMoonMist Joined: Posts: 398
    For the chance of pitting all the different eras' characters against each other,
    I'd buy any mediocre fighter that'd give me the opportunity,
    and this does look pretty dang sick.
    ·
  • arceloniousarcelonious Joined: Posts: 401
    I love how they kind of mixed Araki's old and new drawing style for the old characters. At least considering Johnny's artwork, he seems less "Kenshiro-ish", same goes for Jotaro and Joseph.

I agree, it's nice seeing the older characters with artwork adjusted to match Araki's current style. The trailer looks great!
    ·
  • jblairjblair WE DO AWAY WITH YOUR KIND Joined: Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭
    Here's to praying filthierich is involved in this
    ·
  • Kim Sue-ilKim Sue-il Call me JoJo! Joined: Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭
    I'm lol'ing at how young Araki still looks. He must have his personal Stone Mask or is a practitioner of Hamon.
    "Opponents are happy when they're winning, when in fact they already lost. That is the Joseph Joestar way."

UMK3/SFEX2+/JJBA: HFTF > other fighters
    ·
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hype boosters: Art, Acknowledgement of existance of Jojo's before stands.

Hype killer:Made by cyberconnect12
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

-Stephen Fry
    ·
  • Half-RoHalf-Ro Omae wa mo shinderu.... Joined: Posts: 1,990
    Extremely excited to not only see a jojos FIGHTER but the fact that it spanning most of it is crazy. I am kind of worried to see ninja storm team making it. Really hoping to get another competitive fighter ala jjba by capcom. Oraoraoraoraora!
    ·
  • Black JesusBlack Jesus Throwbacks Joined: Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    Ugh. Isn't this the same crew that did the wack Naruto games? Terrible. This is like finding out the long-distance girlfriend you haven't seen in over a year is being chauffeured to your house ...by bangbus.
    ...but you ain't hear that from me.
    ·
  • JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    Not all Naruto games were bad though. Sure, the latest 3, but if you look at the PS2 ones - which this games seems to resemble more - they were pretty good games.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
    ·
  • GraphfGraphf Amat Victoria Curam Joined: Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    I hope they will reach out to the community and top player advice. I never really played jojo that much just messed around of GGPO/supercade but I thought it was pretty cool. Hope it turns out well. Keeping my eye on this.
    Monster Hunter
    ·
  • sandwichofdoomsandwichofdoom Hyped for Injustice: Gods among us Joined: Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    Oh man if there is a god, please let this come out for xbox.
    You wouldn't believe how excited I was to see wham and joseph fighting each other.
    MVC3: (Firebrand/Ghost Rider/Dormmamu), (Skrull/Rocket Raccoon/Nova),(Iron Fist/Hawkeye/Shuma Gorath),(Modok/Doctor Strange/Deadpool)
    Mortal Kombat: Kabal,Kenshi GG:Zappa,Faust SSF4: Vega,Bison,Juri 3's: Alex,twelve
    sfxt: Rolento,Hwoarang, King,Lei,Bryan Tekken: Feng, King, Hwoarang,Lei SC:Voldo Skullgirls: Peacock
    Darkstalkers: L.raprtor,Donovan,Jedah,Anakaris. Blazblue: Arakune JoJo's: JoJo, Dio, S.Dio
    ·
  • Kim Sue-ilKim Sue-il Call me JoJo! Joined: Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭
    tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo6_r1_400.gif tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo7_r2_400.gif tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo2_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo8_r1_400.gif tumblr_m6ofmpKxYO1qm39zlo3_r2_250.gif
    "Opponents are happy when they're winning, when in fact they already lost. That is the Joseph Joestar way."

UMK3/SFEX2+/JJBA: HFTF > other fighters
    ·
  • CyberAkumaCyberAkuma Unreal Black Thing! Joined: Posts: 1,365
    Who knows? If Filthie's involved and they veer this more towards the PS2 Narutimate games, this might have a chance of being actually good.

But nevertheless, this game is bound to be better than that crappy PS2 Phantom Blood game (which we got for the 20th anniversary)
    ·
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 234
    One thing is the camera isn't behind you like those naruto PS3/360 games. The PS2 naruto games particularly UN3 was pretty good. I would hold judgement untill we see more gameplay.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
    ·
  • RyuReiatsuRyuReiatsu Joined: Posts: 215
    Hopefully this game's gonna be good, I'm really hype for it. I really hated the Naruto games and really liked Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Heritage for the Future.
    ·
  • bodlerbodler The Unmixupable Joined: Posts: 1,016
    WHERE IS CHAKA
    ·
  • power_strenght_manpower_strenght_man Cobham tier Joined: Posts: 55
    This is awesome, and i hope Avdol will be in it.
    ·
  • AbbachioAbbachio :MORTUM: Do you like hurting other people? Joined: Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping that this game will get some competitive play. I also hope that the roster doesn't get too packed so that balancing doesn't become a problem.

·
  • sandwichofdoomsandwichofdoom Hyped for Injustice: Gods among us Joined: Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    I would prefer this to be competitive, but honestly I would be happy with the budokai/ninja storm formula of adding pretty much every character ever as well. I'm just happy to see a jojo game.
    MVC3: (Firebrand/Ghost Rider/Dormmamu), (Skrull/Rocket Raccoon/Nova),(Iron Fist/Hawkeye/Shuma Gorath),(Modok/Doctor Strange/Deadpool)
    Mortal Kombat: Kabal,Kenshi GG:Zappa,Faust SSF4: Vega,Bison,Juri 3's: Alex,twelve
    sfxt: Rolento,Hwoarang, King,Lei,Bryan Tekken: Feng, King, Hwoarang,Lei SC:Voldo Skullgirls: Peacock
    Darkstalkers: L.raprtor,Donovan,Jedah,Anakaris. Blazblue: Arakune JoJo's: JoJo, Dio, S.Dio
    ·
    Yeah I can respect that. I mean I'm really happy to see a new Jojo's game and I'll probably love the end product regardless but ya know it's nice to dream

·
  • doyoudigwormsdoyoudigworms RIP Moebius Joined: Posts: 570
    Kinda funny how many people on this thread don't play capcom's Jojo's and talk about it.

This post is full of fail. What kind of elitist crap is this? How do you know that none of us play the Capcom Jojo's or appreciate the series? I often wish there was a dislike button.
    3S: Q / VS: Aulbath / P4U: Mitsuru / ST: DeeJay / KOFXIII: Elisabeth/Takuma/Ash
    ·
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You on GGPO and play it ever?
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
    ·
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it's not like anyone can enjoy a game for a while, put it down for a while and then remember it when another game of that franchise is announced and make comparisons/have expectations, that's impossible.

Yes, that person might not like it as much as the guy who hasn't stopped playing it since the initial release, but they can still look fondly upon the fun they had with the game and be receptive of the idea of more stuff like it.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

-Stephen Fry
    ·
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You on GGPO and play it ever?

I've got my ass handed to me enought times by sf2fei and fayk. I enjoy playing JoJos.
    ·
    This post is full of fail. What kind of elitist crap is this? How do you know that none of us play the Capcom Jojo's or appreciate the series? I often wish there was a dislike button.
    The comments on Petshop stick out like sore thumb and your erratic behavior when some one calls you out on it.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. Watch live video from jedpossum on www.hitbox.tv [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    ·
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the trailer for this, immediately got hyped, especially with the thought of Jonathan being in it. Saw it was being made by CyberConnect....after the Asura's Wrath stuff my hype plummeted, hopefully this turns out to be decent. :(

Atleast aesthetics wise, this is what the Grappler Baki game SHOULD have looked like.
    世界最強の生物
    ·
  • doyoudigwormsdoyoudigworms RIP Moebius Joined: Posts: 570
    The comments on Petshop stick out like sore thumb and your erratic behavior when some one calls you out on it.

Erratic? So I call you out on your stupid comment and your perception of is my comment is erratic? Ah, well your wrong. Ego runs rampant on these boards and your comment does not help. But I think it's safe to say not everyone on these boards plays SF4, so who's to say peoples interest in this game is not genuine and/or due to the fact that they really do play Capcom Jojo's? Let them be excited about this title, save the salt, and maybe not care if they hop on the bandwagon and just appreciate that this franchise is getting a new FG even if it's not Capcom.
    3S: Q / VS: Aulbath / P4U: Mitsuru / ST: DeeJay / KOFXIII: Elisabeth/Takuma/Ash
    ·
  • RyuReiatsuRyuReiatsu Joined: Posts: 215
    This is awesome, and i hope Avdol will be in it.
    Me too actually. I thought he was really awesome!
    ·
    Erratic? So I call you out on your stupid comment and your perception of is my comment is erratic? Ah, well your wrong. Ego runs rampant on these boards and your comment does not help. But I think it's safe to say not everyone on these boards plays SF4, so who's to say peoples interest in this game is not genuine and/or due to the fact that they really do play Capcom Jojo's? Let them be excited about this title, save the salt, and maybe not care if they hop on the bandwagon and just appreciate that this franchise is getting a new FG even if it's not Capcom.

I'm actually a little anxious about the title myself. I pretty much agreed what BEWD said. Aesthetics it looks good but game play has me worried as the last game they made was QTE Wrath.

There is a lot of misinformation on the Capcom Jojo's Fighter that I see even to this day and I find it funny how people get their panties in a twist when I say their info is wrong.
    ·
  • Optimus CackOptimus Cack yes man kablam Joined: Posts: 269
    hahaha all the off-handed venom spat at asura's wrath whatever chumps

hoping for the johnathan sword power-up super
    ·
  • NeoBloodNeoBlood kara bank account Joined: Posts: 2,321 ✭✭
    Yeah as a fighting game, I don't see qtes being a problem unless it gets all DBZ on us. It looks like some kind of 2.5D but with being able to sidestep, maybe almost akin to Tekken but until we see what the wakeup game is like, it will be hard to tell.

I'd like to see an emphasis on the 2D aspect with mixups and whatnot because Namco doesn't really have a game like that.
    ·
  • d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 27,746 mod
  • SSJ_SonikkuSSJ_Sonikku Fighting Game Maniac! Joined: Posts: 623
    Holy crap, I'm am really excited. I'm sooo getting this.
    ·
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭
    God, I'm so hype. Been playing the old JJBA for years, hoping that a new one would make its way out, if not in america, at least somewhere. lol, but seriously i'm glad this game is coming back. hope we can get some serious scenes going for this fighter. Going to main Polnareff day 1, handicap or not...lol.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
    ·
    God, I'm so hype. Been playing the old JJBA for years, hoping that a new one would make its way out, if not in america, at least somewhere. lol, but seriously i'm glad this game is coming back. hope we can get some serious scenes going for this fighter. Going to main Polnareff day 1, handicap or not...lol.
    You'll get your wheel chair.
    ·
    What was AC/DC's power? wasn't it something with his blood being at an insane temperature?

Also here's to hoping that Joseph gets his "disguise" as an alt costume

·
    What was AC/DC's power? wasn't it something with his blood being at an insane temperature?

Also here's to hoping that Joseph gets his "disguise" as an alt costume

Ya,his vessels popped out, acting like whips etc. If they stabbed the opponent he could boil their blood.
    ·
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭
    Going to main Polnareff day 1, handicap or not...lol.
    This is the single greatest character loyalty post ever made.
    ·
  • KarnovKarnovKarnovKarnov Joined: Posts: 207
    I hope that as Wham I can use my tentacle-like hair to string a crossbow that will launch my severed head in the direction of infidels who would dare to disrupt the sanctity of my manly contest with another man.

I wonder how many characters from each part there will be. I'm hoping it's at least 3 (jojo, another hero, a villain), though I wonder if that means we'll wind up with 3+ flavours of Dio (Part 1 Dio, Part 3 Dio, Part 7 dinosaur Dio...).
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I JUST WANT HERP DERP S.DIO AGAIN
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭
    I JUST WANT HERP DERP S.DIO AGAIN

Oh God no......they do that and I'll rage....
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh God no......they do that and I'll rage....
    Ok but how about instead of cutting off at 25 hits, the loop drops at 24
    deal, k?
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·