Skullgirls OTT! -Random select is top tier.

Comments

• view619view619 ざわ ざわ ざわ Joined: Posts: 1,686
    Sucks. I was interested in the Peacock poster, the only series #1 poster that interests me is Filia. Oh well, thanks.
    "You can lead a scrub to techniques, but you can't make him think."
  • Chrono_TataChrono_Tata Joined: Posts: 12
    If you are willing to drop over $30 for one, you can get all of them as canvas prints from this link.

http://shop.skullgirls.com/customize.html

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
    0sh: One can delete one's own posts, so if you Doublepost cus SRK fuckup you can just remove that altogether rather than editing it with a "Sorry Doublepost" :b
    Why.
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,747 mod
    Yes, I've already started harassing the TOs of Texas Showdown about there being no Skullgirls. :p

Really, I have a very good feeling that people will be announcing more tournaments for the game really, really soon. :)
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've already started harassing the TOs of Texas Showdown about there being no Skullgirls. :p

Really, I have a very good feeling that people will be announcing more tournaments for the game really, really soon. :)
    Bug Stone to help you bug them
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    Bug Stone to help you bug them
    Well now that I can actually talk about the EVO tournament that should help things a bit.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

Double post, but this dictates it:

Texas Showdown is a success! They've said they'll make it an official game if I personally show up. While I'm nobody important, I'll gladly accept those terms.

(Now you fuckers better show up... :P)

Also, new info from Final Round TOs after I pointed out the EVO support: "If there's a big enough interest for a side event maybe something can happen."

• Number 13Number 13 The Courage to Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 1,545
    Srk forums looks garbage now

nuff said
    Currently Played Fighters [other alias: HooliganComboFTW]
    Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami Skullgirls: Solo Filia SSFIV AE: Cammy Dead or Alive 5: Hitomi/Rig
    KoF XIII : K'/Athena/Terry SoulCaliber V: Siegfried Tekken 6: Lili/Lars SF3OE: Alex SSF2HDRMX: Cammy
    Well this is going to take getting used to...

I like that I can see all of your IPs now. XD

• MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper Streamonster Joined: Posts: 1,042
    I just want the black back, this is hurting my eyes @_@
    New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
    KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
    AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
  • worldjem7worldjem7 Seven World Jems Joined: Posts: 544
    @DaRabidDuckie

Well, that seems to be back. Hmm... :p

This is PSN Store Update all over again facepalm.jpg
    Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami Skullgirls: Solo Filia SSFIV AE: Cammy Dead or Alive 5: Hitomi/Rig
    KoF XIII : K'/Athena/Terry SoulCaliber V: Siegfried Tekken 6: Lili/Lars SF3OE: Alex SSF2HDRMX: Cammy
  • guitalex2007guitalex2007 Joined: Posts: 3,023
    Well, until they change this layout or allow you to change colors...

Ms. Fortune is great. Everybody likes a little head action every now and then.
    Stream here! Follow @guitalex on Twitter for stream updates!
  • QETZLQETZL Needs more Salt. Joined: Posts: 492
    Now SRK, can you show us on this doll where the bad web developer touched you?
    At least we're back-ish.
    "I have been experimenting with cock lately." - Girlystyle
    Canada represent! If that's not too much trouble.
    (QETZL : PSN/XBLA)
  • The MartianThe Martian 魔法の女神 Joined: Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous. I would have gladly waited another week if it mean that all these glitches would be eradicated.
    "Power is not will. It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII
    XBL: III Martian III

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462

I would have gladly waited another week.

You and I might have been able to, but I doubt the 80,000 other jackasses on this site would have been. :p

edited February 2013
    Yeah imo waiting for however long they need until its good enough would have been better. People exaggerate how much they depend on this site for their daily life
    Post edited by Number 13 on
    There was 0 need to switch from Xenforo because the forum software wasn't the issue.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • NephinelNephinel Jill - Mistress of Wyverns Joined: Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Well, there's still Dustloop for Skullgirls discussion if you really can't stand the new SRK forum overhaul.
    This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
    PSN: Nephinel
    NNID: Nephinel
  • CellsaiCellsai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 178
    Nephinel said:

Well, there's still Dustloop for Skullgirls discussion if you really can't stand the new SRK forum overhaul.

Or Skullheart.com :P

Launch party erry day
    Cellsai.deviantART.com
  • teleportinturtleteleportinturtle prepare for all contingencies Joined: Posts: 13
    I would have posted earlier, but I got 4 database connection errors from all the traffic. It's good to be back see you all again. Now, back to Skullheart.
    edited February 2013
    Hate the super-bright whiteness? Racist.

Kidding. You're welcome.

Oh, and if you have a question about the new software, I probably covered it in the FAQ.
    Post edited by DaRabidDuckie on

• OutlawSkullmanOutlawSkullman Joined: Posts: 18
    edited January 29
    I no longer play this game.
    Post edited by OutlawSkullman on
    PSN ID: OutlawStar26ep Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Blazblue, Vampire Savior and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
    Please check out Vanguard Princess it's an awesome assist based fighter. You can download the free version with MTSP(netplay) at the Mizuumi Wiki.
    Haven't been able to do anything on this site since I joined in October, due to some bug that wouldn't send me a verification e-mail.
    But everything is so bright now. Guess I'm gonna have to use Firefox for Shoryuken.

Also this may make me sound dumb but how do you edit your sig under your post and the "quote under you name" I can't seem to locate how to change those or is that something thats not working now?
    Welcome! Glad you finally got that taken care of. Mike Z personally emailed me to make sure you got that verification email. :p

No really, he did. >.>

Anywho, you can't edit signatures or personal titles right now. We just changed to a new forum software and they've still got the monkeys in the back, banging away at everything with wrenches. They'll figure it out.

• OutlawSkullmanOutlawSkullman Joined: Posts: 18
    edited January 29
    Welcome! Glad you finally got that taken care of. Mike Z personally emailed me to make sure you got that verification email. :p

No really, he did. >.>

Anywho, you can't edit signatures or personal titles right now. We just changed to a new forum software and they've still got the monkeys in the back, banging away at everything with wrenches. They'll figure it out.

He really did ask somebody about that for me. What a nice thing to do.
    I still never got a verification email, my account just now works on the new forum. I don't care how it happened since I'm on now.

*Don't send me request, I've cut my ties with this game

Also if your interested in Vanguard Princess let me know cause its hard to find people who play that game now a days.
    Post edited by OutlawSkullman on
    PSN ID: OutlawStar26ep Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Blazblue, Vampire Savior and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
    Please check out Vanguard Princess it's an awesome assist based fighter. You can download the free version with MTSP(netplay) at the Mizuumi Wiki.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • DravidianDravidian He who is CAT Joined: Posts: 702
    I'm torn between getting KOF XIII or a combination of Dissisia 012 +dissidia prologus+final fantasy VII

I really like KOF but the last time I checked the netcode(and my internet) was booty.
    I kinda liked the first dissidia, but it was missing something; however duodecim seems to add a lot more to the game and prologus adds an additional assist character.
    I also used to have the pc version of final fantasy on my old computer and enjoyed it but my hard drive failed and my copy was messed up as well.

The deciding factors are the the net code of kof xii and how good Dissidia 012 is compared to the original.
    Any opinions or suggestions?
    PSN:NeoDeoN; CapcomUnity:Steelballed Dravidian; Tales forum: Dravidian
    Fighting Games I'm playing: UMVC3, SCV, SFIIIOE, and Skullgirls
    edited February 2013
    KoF XIII netcode is ass and will probably be on sale on PSN or cheap in store again so you'll be fine skipping it

If you have an offlien scene for KoF13 grab, if not don't.
    Post edited by Mr. X on
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    Hell, I don't have an active scene for KOF13, I just love the game and play it anyway. It's a legitimately good game that will reward your time into it with good execution across all games.

I also thought the Dissidia games were flat and only successful because of the Final Fantasy license.

Mr. X said:
    KoF XIII netcode is ass and will probably be on sale on PSN or cheap in store again so you'll be fine skipping it

If you have an offlien scene for KoF13 grab, if not don't.

Hell, I don't have an active scene for KOF13, I just love the game and play it anyway. It's a legitimately good game that will reward your time into it with good execution across all games.

I also thought the Dissidia games were flat and only successful because of the Final Fantasy license.
    My main concern with kof is people to play with. A few years ago I had just bought kof xii and was loving it. I even remember my first team: Mai, K, and Joe. I was also really fond of Leona, Duolon, and....vice? But I ended up selling it and a soo many other games to buy a new ps3 (old one died on me). I've bought most of them back. I'm just missing yakuza 3 (played and beat it and also beat yakuza 4), KOF XII, and Star Ocean: TLH.

Anyway. I really liked just practicing the game and plan on getting it again at some point in time, but without offline scene(personal problem) and good netcode, it doesnt have that high of a priority- especially when considering all the other fighting games I have.

But then there's dissidia. I liked the first one, but something was off. The sequel seems to have fixed those problems and made it a good game, but I end up with the same problem (no one to play with). However, Dissidia 012 seems to have much more single player content. Plus, I could get FFVII, a game I liked and played but never beat (pc problems), along with it for the current price of KOFXIII.

Both are great options to me, but the most important factor is what can I get out of it now...
    I would get all of them, but I've already spoiled myself this week; I found a limited edition copy of The Last Story (the douche who told me they were out, along with Xenoblade Chronicles, wasnt there Friday). I also ordered a 720p/1080p wii2hdmi adapter and a new mouse(old one broke). Plus I am about to get Bastion on Steam (the demo was pretty cool). That's already about $75....and that's a lot for my taste; however I'll gladly invest more than that for Squigly- over time of course.

I really shouldnt buy anything, really.....yeah. I'll just wait a bit.With the exception of KOF, all the game I want have been on sale numerous times. Waiting a bit for these games won't kill me. I've waited months and in some cases years for things to go on sale before.
    [painwheel's voice]
    THIS IS NOTHING!
    Dravidian said:
    Plus I am about to get Bastion on Steam (the demo was pretty cool).
    Did you already buy it? I have a spare key if you want it.

Dravidian said:
    Plus I am about to get Bastion on Steam (the demo was pretty cool).
    Did you already buy it? I have a spare key if you want it.
    I did not and would love a key.
    My Fundraiser poster finally came in the mail!
    d3v said:
    So, Kimlinh went ahead and made a Robo-Fortune thread on SkullHeart.
    Why is she so awesome?
    She deserves all the lovez in the world.
  • LarthyLarthy Kissed by a goddess Joined: Posts: 425 ✭✭
    Hey guys, silly question about Indiegogo; what's the difference between pre-ordering and getting a Steam code for Skullgirls?

• 0sh0sh Sumgai Joined: Posts: 421
    Larthy wrote: »
    Hey guys, silly question about Indiegogo; what's the difference between pre-ordering and getting a Steam code for Skullgirls?
    The way I interpreted it, the pre-order that they are referring to on the IGG page is a pre-order for *Squigly*, because that's what the campaign was for. So if you want a copy of the game, you need to go for the higher tiers.
    SFIV: Sakura (Juri?) | Skullgirls: Fortune/Bella | LB2: Yuki
  • ForsakenM~ForsakenM~ Unstable Catalyst of Hype Joined: Posts: 165
    edited March 2013
    Question: is the exclusive T-Shirt the character of your choice? And, is it custom, or pre-made?
    Post edited by ForsakenM~ on
    Current Goal: Working as many jobs as I can, while trying to balance money between important goals and maintaining sanity.

PSN: ForsakenM

UMVC3: Hulk/G-Rida/Sentinel; MK9: Quan Chi; SG: Big Band; UNSR: Not quite sure yet!;
    Guys, skullheart is down for the moment and I'm not going to be able to work on it until I get home from university (about 6 hours from now). My university also IP-blocks access the the IRC so if someone can do me a favour and spread the word on there I would be much obliged.

Apologies for any inconvenience - I just have no way of dealing with the issue right now.
    0sh wrote: »
    snip
    Spread on IRC and Twitter. Gotcha covered, man.

snip
    Spread on IRC and Twitter. Gotcha covered, man.

Thanks so much. I'll be monitoring this thread if anyone urgently needs to contact me before I can get home.
  • RogerDogRogerDog Joined: Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    I noticed labzerogames.com is down also (which in-effect, caused all the IGG images to break). Is this related?
    Post edited by RogerDog on
    edited March 2013
    RogerDog wrote: »
    I noticed labzerogames.com is down also (which in-effect, caused all the IGG images to break). Is this related?
    No. We are on entirely different (and unrealated) hosts, so it must be a separate issue. Unless, of course, a link got frontpaged on a high traffic site like reddit, etc. that caused both sites to be simultaneously DDoS-ed.

EDIT: A quick update - The problem was caused by one of the forum scripts placing a huge load on the server and so the hosting company did the right thing and disabled external access to the site. The problem was likely caused by conflicting add-ons, so as soon as I can isolate which ones were causing the problem we should be up and running again, though this depends on how quickly the hosting company can respond to support tickets.
    Post edited by 0sh on
  • RogerDogRogerDog Joined: Posts: 6
    RogerDog wrote: »
    No. We are on entirely different (and unrealated) hosts, so it must be a separate issue. Unless, of course, a link got frontpaged on a high traffic site like reddit, etc. that caused both sites to be simultaneously DDoS-ed.

They both went down about the same time as far as I'm aware. Interesting...
  • worldjem7worldjem7 Seven World Jems Joined: Posts: 544
    edited March 2013
    Vad, if you could PM me some how, I could go into xenforo and find out what's wrong.

Actually, if you could PM me on dustloop, that would be great. I don't trust SRK's PM system.
    Post edited by worldjem7 on
    edited March 2013
    The problem is that even I can't view the xenforo pages because all scripts have been disabled, and there's nothing to do right now except wait for the hosting company to get my email and re-enable them.

EDIT: Got some tutorials now so I'll be unavailable for the next 2 hours or so, but I'll PM you when I am done with those.
    Post edited by 0sh on
    OK, I *think* the problem is solved for now (though there's no way of knowing for sure). Thanks for your patience.