WTB keyboard arcade stick Xbox 360

scooby2300scooby2300 Joined: Posts: 10
Topic

Give me your price and pictures too thanks post or message me
·

Comments

• PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
    Are you asking for a hitbox? If so I have one that is using a PS360+ to run on 360
    arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Current Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons

Your thundering sound become the flash of light that pierces soul of crowd,
    get the whole world into the voltex...
    and from the voltex void, a person who could bring rise to a new light was born,
    cries of thunder and leads a lot of people ・・・
    ·
  • scooby2300scooby2300 Joined: Posts: 10
    Are you asking for a hitbox? If so I have one that is using a PS360+ to run on 360
    Do you have a picture?
    ·
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
    Sure, It is a Tek-Innovations Series 1-B Plexiglass Case. It has a clear top panel with a light blue transparent support panel. Both side panels are mirror dark blue and the bottom panel is a mirror plexi. The bottom border panel is black and the PCB mount is black with a clear mount for the PS360. The Front has a mirror name plate with my PSN ID on it (Can buy a custom one for cheap at tek-innovations.com) and has 4 holes cut out on the front panel: 3 for buttons (Start, Back, and Home) and one for a neutrik jack. Both front and back panels are clear. The buttons are all seimitsu ps-14-DNK/KN with the exception of the home which is a sanwa OBSC-30. The 3 Black directionals are using sanwa microswitches pulled from OBSF-30's for more sensitivity. There are rubber feet on the bottom. Wiring is a bit messy but is fixable. Click spoiler for pix. If interested I am asking $130 Shipped.
    Spoiler:
    arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Current Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons

Your thundering sound become the flash of light that pierces soul of crowd,
    get the whole world into the voltex...
    and from the voltex void, a person who could bring rise to a new light was born,
    cries of thunder and leads a lot of people ・・・
    ·