Ono teases Darkstalkers

The Hooded PumpkinThe Hooded Pumpkin Joined: Posts: 14
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/12/capcoms-yoshinori-ono-hints-at-darkstalkers/
Ono said that if you’ve been to these Comic-Con panels before, you’ll know that he’s asked fans to hold up $5 or $10 bills to show support for a Darkstalkers game and he snaps a photograph to take back with him to Capcom as evidence of fan support.

This time, however, Ono stated: "This year, you don’t have to do that, and it’s not necessarily bad news!" Ono then followed up, clarifying that he has to be careful what he says or he’ll get in trouble.
He loves to play with my heart

Edit: Argh posted in the wrong area, my apologies.
·

Comments

• JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I wonder if anything will be said at the Capcom panel on...Saturday, I think it is?
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
    ·
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ono can shove it up his ass until I see factual shit on a DS4
    GT: Hector Garfria POKEMON X: 4356-0322-4220 | Hector | Friend Safari: Boldore, Macargo, Barbaracle
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when did ono return to work? I missed that. either way new darkstylers GET HY-
    [SIZE=13px]A rumour that [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]originated from Venture Beat[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] earlier this year says that it is, and that it will run on a modified version of the [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]Street Fighter X Tekken[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] engine.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px][quote[/SIZE]][SIZE=13px]and that it will run on a modified version of the [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]Street Fighter X Tekken[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] engine.[/SIZE][/quote]
    [SIZE=13px]
    it will run on a modified version of the
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]Street Fighter X Tekken[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] engine.[/SIZE]
    modified version of the
    [SIZE=13px]Street Fighter X Tekken[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] engine.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13px]Street Fighter X Tekken[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] engine[/SIZE][SIZE=13px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]NEVERMIND[/SIZE]
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209 ✭✭
    If it really is going to use a modified SfxT engine, then this game can EAD.
    KOF and AE 2012
    ·
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭
    I still haven't played SFxT so I can't hate as much as others. I'm just happy to get another Darkstalkers game and I look forward to it.
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
    ·
  • LockMLockM Joined: Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭
    You people need to understand that the game engine does not dictate the artstyle at all. The game engine of SFxT has nothing to do with system mechanics, balance, the stages, pace of the game etc. Anyway they WILL use 3D models, Capcom is done with 2d sprites.
    USFIV: Yun, Cody
    Steam: Lok N Ki
    ·
  • OsbjornOsbjorn Please accept this gift from my people Joined: Posts: 411
    It actually makes some sense that they are using the SFxT engine.
    Not much sense but still.
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Viper/dante/strider viper/frank west/dante magneto/frank west dante
    Sfxt: Paul, Law, Bob, Guy, Heihachi, Ken
    Skullgirls: parasoul
    ·
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title might as well be "Ono Teases Ben's Balls, The Rumor, The Game"

I want this game. I'm too young and dumb to have the originals, so I'll take my Darkstalking in whatever form I can.
    ·
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭
    Thread title might as well be "Ono Teases Ben's Balls, The Rumor, The Game"

I want this game. I'm too young and dumb to have the originals, so I'll take my Darkstalking in whatever form I can.

Ebay, Game trader zone, or emulation. You can always find the older games in some form. I still want the Longbox version of the first DS. Hell I even want Night Warriors.
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
    ·
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Put a smile on that face Joined: Posts: 13,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ono is always teasing Darkstalkers. This should stop being news until the game actually becomes real
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    ·
  • Noble CactusNoble Cactus In name only. Joined: Posts: 8,452
    The fighting game panel today was just Harada and Ono goofing around with TTT2. I do expect something concrete tomorrow, though.

Also there's already a thread on this.

There's still Ono hate? He's paid to act silly and say stuff he wants to go more in depth with but can't. He's not a misguided fool who runs the show.
    "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell."
    - Jung
    ·
  • mtsac kidmtsac kid Joined: Posts: 1,060
    LOL at all the newb **** who are crying that the game is gonna run on a modified SFxT engine when the fucking game itself is based on a chain combo system. Fucking whiners I swear grow some balls
    My favorite quote of 2010 - "No.....Nooooo...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FUCK!!!" Mike Ross during a random AE match with Marn
    My favorite quote of 2011 - "Real men play ST" Ohnuki
    ST and 3S revival while waiting for SFxT..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ·