Bloody Marie

BlueVashBlueVash Joined: Posts: 1
I just started playing this game and I am at my wit's end with Bloody Marie. I'm using Painwheel and I can get through the first 2 phases pretty easily, but the third stage... What on earth am I supposed to be doing for the third stage? Half of Marie's attacks knock me across the stage and the other half fill the screen with death. Pain's got no mobility and no move (that I've managed to hit her with) that does anything more than chip damage to Marie in stage 3. Spam HP Stinger and hope for the best? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭
    I just started playing this game and I am at my wit's end with Bloody Marie. I'm using Painwheel and I can get through the first 2 phases pretty easily, but the third stage... What on earth am I supposed to be doing for the third stage? Half of Marie's attacks knock me across the stage and the other half fill the screen with death. Pain's got no mobility and no move (that I've managed to hit her with) that does anything more than chip damage to Marie in stage 3. Spam HP Stinger and hope for the best? Any ideas would be appreciated.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-casual-players-guide-to-beating-marie.162028/

voila
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    You also can lame her out with fly.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
  • Age_of_FoolsAge_of_Fools Joined: Posts: 705
    That boss fight would be way more fun if pinion dash wall bounced marie.
    Beginner's Guide to Cerebella
    Cerebella mixup video
    XBL: Age of Fools [Cerebella/Double/Parasoul/Painwheel]
    "i mean look the length of your post…" -Dime X
  • Dime_xDime_x master theorist Joined: Posts: 4,936 ✭✭

All i really do is jump and hardkick her about a billion times no matter what stage shes in with painwheel... Its pretty easy to beat her this way if you block her bs and super where appropriate.

-dime
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/double & Peacock/x/painwheel. SSF4 AE 2012: Ibuki
    ST: Dee Jay,Vega,Ryu,Zangief,Boxer,Chun,Guile,Sagat
    If you're offended by your own playstyle that doesnt make sense -Pali
    -Dime_x