Nine Year-Old Beats Toddlers at Day Care

CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous BeatJoined: Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
This kid is going to be a sociopath when (if) he grows up. Not like his mother is a shining beacon of hope for humanity either.

Edit: Link fixed, thanks to Hotobu.
Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.

Comments

• Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Sorry, but.

1:06 made me laugh.

Here I come, hell.
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki

• USMCOgreUSMCOgre I am an asshole,thnx Joined: Posts: 145
    His aunt is very well spoken. Good thing it was subtitled.
  • GeoG2GeoG2 Give It To Me Again Joined: Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He really hated that little girl.
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Sorry, but.

1:06 made me laugh.

Here I come, hell.
    Kid channeling the essence of Mike Haggar. I was expecting to see it cancelled into pipe/Team Hyper Combo for a second.

Damn, we all need Jesus.
    Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he just backwards drop kick one of the toddlers? Got dayum. I'm not sure whether to call that the best or worst thing I've ever seen. Probably both.

*Walks into hell*
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GeoG2GeoG2 Give It To Me Again Joined: Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. I wish I had Power Ranger moves like that when I was 9.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say a lot about kids and shit needing to learn and whatever. But I would fuck that kid up and his mom. Then i'd fuck up the day care supervisors and then go to prison and fuck up bubba becuase that video got me that mad. Fuck humanity.
    If everyone else could move upwards socially, so can blacks. They are just dumb.
    "This comparison ignores the unique history of discrimination against Black people in America. Over the past four centuries, Black history has included nearly 250 years of slavery, 100 years of legalized discrimination, and only 50 years of anything else. Jews and Asians, on the other hand, are populations that immigrated to North America and included doctors, lawyers, professors, and entrepreneurs among their ranks. Moreover, European Jews are able to function as part of the White majority. To expect Blacks to show the same upward mobility as Jews and Asians is to deny the historical and social reality that Black people face."
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. I wish I had Power Ranger moves like that when I was 9.

I had all of the moves when I was 9 (still a huge fan of the original stuff) but my mom would backwards drop kick me if I ever did that to a toddler.

BTW I just realized all of the adults at the day care are legally blind.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
  • Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Kid channeling the essence of Mike Haggar. I was expecting to see it cancelled into pipe/Team Hyper Combo for a second.

Damn, we all need Jesus.
    The only thing I saw there was Abels Step kick. Kid needs to confirm that shit.
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki

The only thing I saw there was Abels Step kick. Kid needs to confirm that shit.

This topic has way too many ways to spin it into a fighting game. LOL.
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's two vids in a row I link in the GD thread that get their own thread, gotta choose my next vid carefully if I want to 3peat.
    GT: Hector Garfria POKEMON X: 4356-0322-4220 | Hector | Friend Safari: Boldore, Macargo, Barbaracle
    So that's two vids in a row I link in the GD thread that get their own thread, gotta choose my next vid carefully if I want to 3peat.
    My bad, my coworkers and I spent the past hour talking about euthanizing our imaginary kids if they acted like the kid in the OP before I linked the video. We still cool, bloo?
  • sandwichcookiesandwichcookie Unregistered User. Joined: Posts: 1,149
    Someone introduce the kid from this thread to the toddler from this thread
    I hated hipsters before it was mainstream.
  • DramatixDramatix Bullshit at your convenience. Joined: Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "He fight kids but he don't fight little babies. He's just a normal child."

tumblr_lnmax03TFR1qbsbvb.gif
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad, my coworkers and I spent the past hour talking about euthanizing our imaginary kids if they acted like the kid in the OP before I linked the video. We still cool, bloo?

No no, shit is fine with me! I'm just feeling myself a little bit. 8-)

That kid is definitely a p.o.s. and the father who came in smacking the wrong the kid was just the shit icing on the vomit cake.
    GT: Hector Garfria POKEMON X: 4356-0322-4220 | Hector | Friend Safari: Boldore, Macargo, Barbaracle
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Slammin' dat ASS! Joined: Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that kid need a fucking beat dwon.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lil nigga needs to get his ass worked out. It's only a matter of time before he's stealing cars, running people down and smoking with cigawettes.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Gigas BreakerGigas Breaker 720 + P Joined: Posts: 238
    Does nobody at the daycare check the videos? I've heard stories about daycares and will never leave either of my two kids at one. My mother in law worked at one that had a violent kid with piece of shit parents. For some reason they don't just simply refuse to watch them anymore and subject all the other kids to them.
  • jpchatojpchato iBlock Joined: Posts: 505
    I think this is relevant

Sentinel saved my life.
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's like a real life version of Angelica from rugrats
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    How can a kid become so bad?
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • SF-Zero2SF-Zero2 Pronounced AlphaZero Joined: Posts: 1,373
    So this is gonna end 2 ways for this kid when he's adult: Prison, or death over a gang shootout over Kool-Aid flavors.
    Hope he doesn't take anyone innocent down with him.
    9 years old and already sporting that wifebeater shirt.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is relevant

Beat me to it.

These moms would be BFFF!!
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭
    Sadistic little bastard.

What goes around comes around.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • gunnersgunners Joined: Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭
    In the UK kids his age maybe a year or two older stoned a a baby to death then dumped his body on a railway track. Some people are just fucked up.

The kid needs to be taken away from whatever environment, reprogrammed and monitored. Normally I'd respond with ''belt him'' but he more than reenacting the ass whoopings he receives at home. From his point of view bigger people beat on smaller people.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭
    watched the video

let's point out all the cluster fuck of fail:

1. the 9 year old. he needs to have his arms and legs broken.
    2. the day care supervisor. she needs to be punched in the face
    3. the father who found out his daughter had been beat up so went to the daycare...... AND BEAT UP THE WRONG KID IN RETALIATION. needs a kidney punch. if he had beat up the right kid, MEDAL.
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    "He bad, he fight kids, but he don't fight little babies. He do also have a problem, he take medicine everyday, and....he just....a normal child."
    WHAT?
    How is he a "normal child", but takes medications for his "problem"? Is it outside the realm of possibility that a 9-year-old can be mentally disturbed? Either that, or he's being physically abused at home. It's nothing new.
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace ?????????????? Joined: Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the little girl was noobing out..tried to focus the boy's S.mk with no health..

stop hitting buttons..
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Chaos Control a hoe
    "the greatest weapon one can bring to a fight is his own mind" -L.Luther
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting beat at home likely
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Xstars Joined: Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭
    When she said the kid is "just a normal kid"... i was like, wtf is she smoking? That ain't normal!!

But then I thought about it... and we live in America. Yeah, that's normal.
  • Orochi KenOrochi Ken Banks 4 Prez Joined: Posts: 694 ✭✭✭
    This kid isn't gonna be shit when he grows up. No reason for it to make anyone angry. As soon as this goes viral all over his town, some 16 year old is going to push his shit in. It's the CIIIIIIIRCCLLLLEEE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFEEE.
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 14,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people consider the innocence of a child a sacred thing. But innocence just means ignorance.

At times this ignorance can be very endearing. But at other times ignorance can cause unbridled cruelty.

Personally, I believe nothing has the potential for pure evil like a child who has little to no exposure to morality or conscious.
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha MSHMTX Joined: Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭
    Yeah you guys are acting like the kid needs to be beat when thats probably what is causing the problem. Ive seen it too many times working in childcare myself. Abusive parents breed psycho kids. He needs to be treated and possibly removed from the home.
    Yeah you guys are acting like the kid needs to be beat when thats probably what is causing the problem. Ive seen it too many times working in childcare myself. Abusive parents breed psycho kids. He needs to be treated and possibly removed from the home.
    Indeed. He didn't learn that behavior in a vacuum, especially the part where he hit the kid, then pretended to be consoling her when the day care lady turned back around.
  • fizzywoemacfizzywoemac Team Pwendines Joined: Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    1:06 = Sparta kick
    1:53 = Cross rush (really gotta burn meter on infants?)

Really thought this is disgusting, honestly feel a little nauseous after watching that kid do that. I just don't understand the world sometimes...
    Counterpicking Sagat with Honda since forever
  • QrazyQrazy Joined: Posts: 2,124
    Still not as gangster as the 4 year old slinging rocks in his day care in Philly. Tried selling to his teachers..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Choot em.

'em being the people who are responsibile for this coming to pass. Some people simply have no buisness being a parent or taking care of anything other than maybe themselves. At least I KNOW damn well that you have to watch young kids. They are gonna do wrong stuff. I did it, you did it, we all did it. Got my ass beat for it too. Maybe I got more than I deserved, maybe less. I did get enough to learn that some of the stuff I was doing had to stop.........OR ELSE. God only knows what the hell has happened to this boy to cause him to be this way, but for once I actually hope that child services steps in and does what they have to do and soon.

-Starhammer-
    Azure wrote: »
    Broads doing constructive shit.

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
    Honestly, I would blame a number of factors other than beating the child. This is the age where personalities are built.

• J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    The daycare should not allow a child to act that way without disciplining him/her or removing them so that they are not a danger to other children. They need to have their license revoked.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • PerthoPertho FutharSWAG Joined: Posts: 10,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That kid most love Haggar. Only time I've seen dropkicks like that are in MvC3 or in matches against the Big Show.
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't even gon' lie. That reverse drop kick had me dying. There's just something about the form that's hilarious. Also the "FUCKOUTTAHERE!" kick at 1:06 was pretty funny too.

The "good" in this is that the little girl is most likely too young for this to make much of an impact on her later. Hopefully her young psyche will just file it under "some shit that happened one time that is easily forgotten." It's also good that she didn't sustain any serious injuries. With him being as big as he is and her so young he could've easily broken some bones, or her neck... which in itself is a bit frightening. This kid wasn't just punching her willie nillie and putting all of his strength into it. He was "smart" about it. A girl that age is way too fragile to only suffer a broken lip and a bite mark without that kid putting some thought into how he was hitting her. He may be hyperactive, but the fact that she wasn't hurt more suggest that he ain't crazy at all.
    I really wish that father would have picked the right kid..

• SolderSolder Aspires for Mid-Tier Joined: Posts: 1,339
    That kid thinks he's badass, but he's basically using Gouki in ST by facing toddlers.

Fuck his parents most of all for having a kid like that.
    XBL: Girls N Corpses

Canada Cup 2011- 8/95 Never Forget
  • MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He may be hyperactive, but the fact that she wasn't hurt more suggest that he ain't crazy at all.

I might be wrong, but from what I saw I would say it would be a safe bet that he wanted to hurt the girl but not get caught. His restraint wasn't out of compassion or empathy, but was self serving.

'Crazy' in this case would be a person with anti-social tendencies. You can in fact be quite crazy and still be incredibly intelligent. In fact, many anti-socials are highly intelligent and are the inspiration for characters like Hannibal Lecter.

I feel that the child showing restraint in this manner might possibly be a bad sign. It shows he had enough foresight and premeditation to think "I want to hurt that girl, but not get caught". That's a lot different than a kid just impulsively playing rough and getting carried away. He waited until he had an opportunity to strike and then acted as if he was consoling the victim when the adult directed their attention back.

This boy repeatedly assaulted other children and did it in a manner that would allow him to continue to do so.
  • WolfCrimsonWolfCrimson Joined: Posts: 59
    Conduct disorder, guys, look it up.
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta get dat dropkick technique down early
  • SF2GuileXSF2GuileX BOXQ2 Joined: Posts: 505 ✭✭✭
    I ain't even gon' lie. That reverse drop kick had me dying. There's just something about the form that's hilarious. Also the "FUCKOUTTAHERE!" kick at 1:06 was pretty funny too.

The "good" in this is that the little girl is most likely too young for this to make much of an impact on her later. Hopefully her young psyche will just file it under "some shit that happened one time that is easily forgotten." It's also good that she didn't sustain any serious injuries. With him being as big as he is and her so young he could've easily broken some bones, or her neck... which in itself is a bit frightening. This kid wasn't just punching her willie nillie and putting all of his strength into it. He was "smart" about it. A girl that age is way too fragile to only suffer a broken lip and a bite mark without that kid putting some thought into how he was hitting her. He may be hyperactive, but the fact that she wasn't hurt more suggest that he ain't crazy at all.

I hope so. The sickest and most disgusting part of the video was how that punk was toying with her by coaxing her into thinking it was over or that he wasn't going to do it anything. This says to me that this kid knew what he was doing and knew that it was wrong. I almost punched my monitor watching him choke her. Poor little girl mind must have been twisted and confused trying to figure out what was going on.

My only regret is the father got the wrong kid. Had he stomped the shit out of that punk, he would get an honorable FB page for support and $$$ for bail.

And while I hate to admit, that reverse drop kick did get a smile out of me.