I use Guile as my team anchor. I would like to think I am very good with him, but I have a few people giving me problems. I play on Live, which means I can't Roll Cancel.
1. Vs. Rugal - Rugal has this air fist move that seems to destroy my flashkick or c.FP. Since I have no answer for it my opponents have been abusing it against me, and even when I block they go into a ground string that keeps me in block stun. The only thing I have so far is to try to jump with Roundhouse kick and poke him in the air before he starts the move. What does everyone else do against this? (remember I can't RC on live)
2. Vs. Anyone who spams air-fireballs - You know the type - they pick an SNK char with air fireballs and just hop around on the other side of the screen. Suggestions?
3. Vs. Double Fireball people - Joe and King have this move. When I throw the sonic they are throwing a double fb and because Guile's recovery is a little slow in this version I get hit by the second one. Ideas?
4. Vs. Super Turtles - I just had my worst experience against a Maki player last week. She just blocked everything and waited, and whenever I approached stuck out one of her punches and hit my attacking limb. Very annoying
5. Vs. P/K groove - Guile's Sonic and Flashkick are one-hit wonders, and good P/K players have no problems stopping them.
6. Vs. Nak - I just played a rushing Nak player and I never could answer her sliding move that goes under the Sonic Booms. She would never sit still, kept crossing to kill my charge, etc.
That's about it. Not to say I haven't come up with some welfare solutions to these issues, but I am trying to have a ready answer for everything and these have been some troublesome incidents the last few weeks.