New Characters?

yeayea Joined: Posts: 6
Hey i have been hoping another DLC will drop for this game and ive been thinking of who they can include.

If they add more characters who do you want to be added (try to pair them up if you can)

The only Character I reallly want in this is Zafina i would main her without a doubt

heres some others id like to see ( I don't know SF story that well so i cant think of much pairs)

SF:
E. Honda/Hakan
Seth/C. Viper
Necro/?

Tekken
Ganyru/Roger (hinted in Zangief/Rufus arcade)
Zafina/Wang
Dragonuv/No idea Dragonuv never talks!

this is of the top of my head but id like to see some of these in the future. Who would you put??
·

Comments

• ColtinaColtina Coltina Joined: Posts: 62
    Oro and Gong
    ·
  • JokyuJokyu 'sup?' Joined: Posts: 58
    SF
    Viper, Adon, Fei Long

Tekken
    Dragunov, Feng, Armor King, Miguel, Lee
    SSFIV: Cody, Juri, Sakura,...
    UMVC3: Nova, Dante, Morrigan
    SFxTK: Current: Julia/Steve, Best: Hwoarang/Jin
    ·
  • MuayGioMuayGio aka Wulfsten Joined: Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭
    SF: Dee Jay, Q, Twelve, Karin
    Dee Jay x Q
    Q is actually an incredible MC, and was also the fourth member of Kraftwerk. He and Dee Jay decide to collaborate for a new record - and to kick some ASS! Dee Jay actually believes that Pandora is an awesome new turntable technology the Antarctic penguins have developed, and is intent on revolutionising the Jamaican music scene using its strange powers.

Twelve x Karin
    Karin fires her butler after accusing him of stealing food, and in a fit of anguish the butler volunteers for a secret super soldier project. He returns, horrifically deformed, but better able to serve his mistress. This happens eleven times, each time the butler collapsing into a pathetic quivering heap under the weight of his new form's genetic depravity. This is the twelfth time.

Tekken: Miguel, Alex/Roger, Zafina, Feng
    Miguel x Roger - Team hairy mofos
    Miguel catches a kangaroo and holds it hostage. As is customary in Spain, he grants it one wish. Roger, fearing for his life, demands to go see Pandora, hoping that along the way he can throw Miguel overboard and run home to Africa, where the other kangaroos live.

Zafina x Feng - Team you move like a fucked up spider and the other one is angry all the time for no good reason.
    Feng was walking through several mountains and then he finds Zafina, who was also walking, so they decide to go to the Antarctic for Pandora.
    Hey! You haven't felt the true beat of my groove yet! Here!
    SFxT : Blanka x Elena
    AE : Dee Jay
    ·
  • thecapsaicinkidthecapsaicinkid drops combo, pretends it's a reset Joined: Posts: 991
    No thank-you.
    Fighting game player, coder, chilli lover, ruffian.
    ·
  • JokyuJokyu 'sup?' Joined: Posts: 58
    Feng was walking through several mountains and then he finds Zafina, who was also walking, so they decide to go to the Antarctic for Pandora.

I like this part
    SSFIV: Cody, Juri, Sakura,...
    UMVC3: Nova, Dante, Morrigan
    SFxTK: Current: Julia/Steve, Best: Hwoarang/Jin
    ·
  • Disaster FXDisaster FX Dungeon. Seven years, no trials. Joined: Posts: 264
    If I had my way?12 new fighters:

SF: Urien/Twelve, Karin/R Mika, Eagle/Alex
    Tekken: Anna Williams/Ganryu, Roger/Eddie, Dragunov/Miguel

I want Urien in this game more than anything. He SCREAMS SFxT juggles. Aegis combos in this game could open up so much awesomeness.
    SFxT:
    Mains: Kazuya + Hwoarang/Bryan
    Benchwarmers: Chun/Lei/Lars/Marduk/Law/Jin
    Learning: Jack-X/Lili

URIEN FOR SFxT DLC!
    ·
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭
    Bring back Twelve and actually make his combos work properly lol. Also bring in True Ogre.
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SF: Karin/R.Mika, Alex/Sean
    Tekken: Leo/Feng, Anna/Lee

I'm still surprised Lee didn't make it. Same with Karin and R. Mika. I don't think the game needs more than 4-8 more characters, and if I were to choose, these would be them.
    Zafina x Feng - Team you move like a fucked up spider and the other one is angry all the time for no good reason.

LMAO, this is perfect i every way, particularly the description of Feng. Dude was born grimacing. He doesn't even crack a smirk when he wins.

He is just pisssed, 24/7.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    SFxT - Juri x Cammy/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ZSS / ROB
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    geese howard, yamazaki, hibiki

or I am not playing
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

·
  • George80George80 from Russia with love Joined: Posts: 59
    Birdie+Eagle vs Dragunov+Feng
    Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin
    ·

You know, as impossible as that obviously is, I would not be opposed to that at all lol.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    ·
  • HertogHertog Joined: Posts: 242
    SF: Honda, Eagle, Q, Remy, Dan, Deejay Sodom & Alex. Because they're all awesome and except for Dan (lol), no shoto/divekick bullshit

I'd team them Honda/Q, Sodom/Eagle, Alex/Remy (worked for abel/guile :p), Dan/DeeJay

Tekken: Armor King, Bruce, Dragunov, Roger/Alex, Panda, Ganryu

I'd team them: Panda/Roger (it'd main that team :) ), Bruce/Ganryu, Armor King/Dragunov
    SSF4:AE Blanka,Guile, T.Hawk and Hakan

SFxT: Blanka, Jack-X, King, Rolento, Guile and Megaman/Kuma for the trololololol
    ·
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef STEEL THY BUTT! Joined: Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Tekken side I would like Miguel, Leo, Anna, Dragunov to be added to the game as well as Unknown as a bonus final boss character.
    For the Street Fighter side I would like Alex, Haggar, Q and Urien to be added to the game with Dan as a bonus final boss character.
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
    ·
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone grab my post about the Swap Costumes from the SFxT general discussion thread? I'm too lazy. First one to quote it here gets a prize :tup:
    ·
    Can someone grab my post about the Swap Costumes from the SFxT general discussion thread? I'm too lazy. First one to quote it here gets a prize :tup:
    Here.
    I have used my eyeballs to confirm the following characters are represented as Swap Costumes, which does not necessarily mean anything but is interesting nonetheless:

-Geki
    -Sodom
    -R. Mika
    -Dan
    -Urien
    -E. Honda
    -C. Viper
    -Deejay
    -Nash
    -El Fuerte
    -Alex
    -Gill

-Armor King
    -Panda
    -Devil (I think)
    -Angel
    -Jinpachi (or the Really Old Mishima that isn't Heihachi)
    -Dragunov
    -Zafina
    -Kunimitsu
    -The Actual Devil Gene (?)
    -The Sumo Guy from Tekken Whose Name Escapes Me
    -Tiger (Mufukkin') Jackson

Give me my fucking cookie.
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ·
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here.

Congratulations! Your prize is DEATH
    ·
  • Onslaught XOnslaught X Fear, actualizes true strength. Joined: Posts: 915
    I'd love to be able to use a Devil Jin/Q team. :D
    ·
  • RaidenaveliRaidenaveli Jesus Shuttlesworth Joined: Posts: 130
    I want to see R.Mika make dat ass bounce, make it rain(no pun intended...ok it was)into a tag cancel or launcher.
    I'd run C.Viper/R.Mika

Nina/Anna(Sister duo)

The rest of the characters I actually played with in Tekken are pretty much in this game so not really much to request.
    SFXT: Nina/???? (2nd Team)Chun Li/Sakura
    XBL: Raidenaveli
    PSN: Raidenaveli
    ·
    I'd love to be able to use a Devil Jin/Q team. :D

That's actually another surprise to me - I'm surprised Devil Jin and Evil Ryu aren't in at all too; seemed like easy picks to add, especially since they could essentially be clones.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    ·
  • Fergus2k8Fergus2k8 Let's Rock! Joined: Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭
    Tekken - Leo/MIguel/Jun/Miharu

SF - Karin/Rose/Makoto/Remy.
    SFIV - Poison/Rose/Sakura |TTT2 - Asuka + Julia/Jun/Miharu
    Guilty Gear - May

·
  • LarthyLarthy Kissed by a goddess Joined: Posts: 436 ✭✭
    Nina/Anna(Sister duo)
    I just "love" how Capcom explained Anna's exclusion as being too similar to Nina. Alright then, so they're both female and have the same surname...and...and...uhh...

*cough*RyuKenAkumaGoukenEvilRyuOni*cough*
    ...sorry about tha-*cough*DanSakuraSean*cough*

Dragunov/M.Bison would make a badass dictator team. Other than that, the Tekken cast coverage is pretty good.

Street Fighters? Q would have been great. Most of his weaknesses would be adressed in SFxT's engine. Still surprised he's nowhere to be found. A huge opportunity wasted.

Then I guess R.Mika and Alex. There hasn't been a single grappler that I liked in the SF franchise lately. Gief? Urien? No thanks, I don't want to watch dudes in underwear all day long. Seth? Even worse. Hakan? ...can we have a normal looking grappler for once, please? At least Abel was a welcome sight, if a bit lacking in personality.

·
  • BunnycapBunnycap Team NAH is killing good fighting games. Joined: Posts: 817
    SF Kairn/Eagle Hokuto/Garuda

TK Lee/Leo Dragunov/Zafina

These characters need to be in this game.
    PSN:Bunnycap
    "I'm far too old for the rest of SRK, but I'm not old enough for GD. Every time I go in there, I end up feeling like I need an adult."
    ·
  • Cody&Guy18Cody&Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭
    Too many characters to choose from... Lemme think:

SF - Karin, Alex, Q, Remy, R. Mika, Charlie, Urien.
    Tekken - Miguel, Leo, Dragunov, Eddy Gordo, Lee, Jinpachi.
    SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / USF4: Hugo - Cody / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo
    ·
  • JetpackJesus808JetpackJesus808 I wish Lee was in SFxT Joined: Posts: 847
    Dragunov/Anna (Anna is hired by Dragunov to help him get Pandora, just like Kaz hired Nina)
    Ganryu/Zaf (In the pyramids, Zaf reads some archaic warning about Pandora. She tries to go to Antarctica, but is intercepted by Ganryu. Since the prophecy mentions that she must team up with someone, she *unwillingly* joins forces with Ganryu.)
    Miguel/Lee (Team Manly Motherfuckers, no explanation needed.)

Fuerte/Mika (Fuerte is a diehard Mika fan as evidenced in his ending. Story would just be Mika hears about everyone going after Pandora, and she sees it as her big break to become a media sensation and wrestling star. Fuerte hears that Mika is leaving for the Antarctic, so he begs her to let him accompany her.)
    Honda/Hakan (They are BFFs. Honda wants to find Pandora and use its power to make Sumo more popular. Hakan tags along because BFFs, but secretly wants to use its power to make Turkish Oil Wrestling more popular instead.)
    Urien/Twelve (You know the drill, Twelve is a Gill-uminatti creation and Urien is/was a part of the Gill-uminatti. Of course Twelve will accompany Urien in his journey to get Pandora.)

Rival battles could be Drag/Fuerte, Ganryu/Honda, and Miguel/Urien.
    UMvC3: Skrull/Joe/Akuma  TTT2: Purple/Pheonix  SFxT: Poison/Raven, learning Steve  AE2012: Rose, Sagat
    XBL: JetpackJesus808

·
  • OZleonOZleon god press Joined: Posts: 513 ✭✭✭
    Gouken, Oro, Urien,Sodom, Jinpachi, Bruce, Baek, Alex(raptor).
    play unib
    ·
  • VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,570 ✭✭
    Most likely to be included:

SF:
    Alex, Urien, Karin, Sean

Who I'd want:
    Twelve, Adon, Urien, R Mika

TK: no clue cause i dunno much about tekken.

also, to the guy up there who wanted Seth I'd like to give a big "F-U" to you

And I hate Sodom so fucking bad in alpha i never wanna see that jackass again
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
    ·
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 ... Joined: Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only other characters I'd want to see in this game are Yang and Lee Chaolan. Yang's partner would (obviously) be Yun, but I don't know who would make a good partner for Lee.

...Combot?
    PSN/XBL/Steam/NNID: LordWilliam1234
    SF x TK: Cody/Heihachi, Ken/Lars
    Smash 4: Link
    ·
  • TZATZA Joined: Posts: 187
    New chars would be fun for us, but they need to just fix the current ones
    #pandorahouse
    ·
  • EmpryreanEmpryrean ╯°□°)╯︵ (波動拳) Joined: Posts: 446
    SF: Karin/ Ingrid (SHES IN THE FREAKIN SPECIAL EDITION COMIC, C'MON!), Rose..but please fix her anatomy
    Tekken: Leo..hrm idk who else, it'd be cool if we could get Jaycee but we already kinda have her lol. I guess Anna would be nice too
    PSN:Empryrean
    XBL:Empyraeon
    RIP Psn :(
    ·
  • AriesnoAriesno Seimitsu's warrior Joined: Posts: 254 ✭✭✭
    Karin/R.Mika
    Rose/Ingrid
    Anna/Jun
    ·
    Wouldn't you guys think it to be interesting if new characters were introduced in sfxt teams? Like Karin/Anna, Rose/Leo
    ·
    Wouldn't you guys think it to be interesting if new characters were introduced in sfxt teams? Like Karin/Anna, Rose/Leo

I would just be happy if the game is supported enough to get more characters.
    ·
    A New Challenger!

TRUE OGRE

CONCEPT

True Ogre is a giant fucking winged beast with a crazy snake arm that spits fire. He's strongest at midrange with his long snake limb and Hell Fire and he's got pretty decent air mobility with his double jump, air Hell Fire, air Condor Claw, and air Tlaloc. He's got some high risk/high reward shenanigans with Condor Claw and Owls Hunt (one must be ducked, the other blocked high) so you've got to be really paying attention at all times. Up close he's a bit weak due to his speed. His only fast normal is standing LP, and he has to spend a bar for a good reversal (EX Tlaloc, EX Owl Hunt). Although a properly timed H Owl Hunt can get him out of some block strings.

NOTABLE NORMALS

LP - fastest normal, similar to Mishima jab.

MP - headbutt, moves forward.

HP - snake snipe

cl.HP - Snake hook punch, crumples on CH.

c.HP - cold blade, moves forward, low, float.

j.HP - snake snipe

MK - tailwhip

c.MK - azteca shoot

HK - double tail sweep

c.HK - backflip, high crush, solid AA.

UNIQUE ATTACKS

Demon Slayer (LP, MP, MP) - fast punisher, all hits + on block.

Double Knee, Knee Launch (MK, LK, MK) - last hit Ogre leaps into the air, launches, very punishable. You can boost combo into this string for example: LP>MK>LK>HK>Launcher

Axe Kick (b+HK, HK) - 2nd hit overhead, GB!, punishable on block.

Double Jump (tap u while in air) - Ogre flaps his wings and changes his jump arc.

Launcher - Buffalo Horn

SPECIAL MOVES

Tlaloc (hcb+P) - Ogre's flying Rekkas. P[SIZE=15px]ress P for up to 2 followups, 1st hit + on block, 2nd and 3rd hit -, last hit overhead, GB!. [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]Charge Attack. EX has 1 hit of armor. [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]Can be performed in air. [/SIZE]

Hells Flame (qcf+P) - spews a horizontal column of flame. P strength determines startup and duration. Normal blast reaches approx. 2-3 char lengths X reaches nearly full screen.

Air Hells Flame (qcf+P) - L fires straight down, M fires 20 degrees, H fires 45 degrees, EX sweeps from straight down to 45 degrees.

Serpents Venom (f,f+MP) - unblockable high grab at close range, normal hit outside of that range. Causes a crumple, can only be comboed after a switch cancel.

Condor Claw (hcb+K) - Leaps up and comes down with talons. Unblockable high g[SIZE=15px]rab, duckable.[/SIZE]

Air Condor Claw (hcb+K) - Same properties as ground version, faster startup.

[SIZE=15px]Owl Hunt (dp+K) - Teleports into air and dives back down. K determines angle. L comes straight down, M comes down at 20 degree angle, H comes down at 45 degree angle, [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]overhead. EX adds extra hit on the way up, still no invincibility though. All versions [/SIZE]punishable on block.

COMBOS

LP, c.MK x L Hells Flame (safe string)

LP>MP, hcb+HP>HP>HP, HK x dp+LK

cl.HP x dp+LK, cl.HK x hcb+HP>HP>HP (tag)

cl.HK x dp+K, MK>LK>MK (tag)

safe tag off Air Hells Flame
    ·
    i dont even like the original ogre.
    ·
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭
    yea no
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
    ·
    Yea I like the unpopular weird characters... Although True Ogre was pretty OP in TTT1.
    ·
  • Karin_KanzukiKarin_Kanzuki *Pure Perfection* Joined: Posts: 228
    Won't ever happen, though there's still 8 slots spaces in the color edit mode roster (there's 9, but I guess one it's for the random slot)

My choices would be:

1. Karin/R.Mika
    2. Honda/Hakan (don't like them, but I guess they were close to make it in, their fighting style is pretty unique plus Honda is the only missing character of the initial 12. I'd like C.Viper/Alex instead but no chances to see them both together)

3. Miguel/Leo
    4. Lee/Anna
    ·
    Won't ever happen, though there's still 8 slots spaces in the color edit mode roster (there's 9, but I guess one it's for the random slot)

My choices would be:

1. Karin/R.Mika
    2. Honda/Hakan (don't like them, but I guess they were close to make it in, their fighting style is pretty unique plus Honda is the only missing character of the initial 12. I'd like C.Viper/Alex instead but no chances to see them both together)

3. Miguel/Leo
    4. Lee/Anna

I can agree with this. I know it's probably a lost cause but I am really hoping that somehow Leo and Karin somehow make it in sooner or later.
    ~ aka "ninRok" ~
    ·
  • Karin_KanzukiKarin_Kanzuki *Pure Perfection* Joined: Posts: 228
    I can agree with this. I know it's probably a lost cause but I am really hoping that somehow Leo and Karin somehow make it in sooner or later.

Honestly, I don't think they are wasting time developing more things for this game, nor in the near future. The game was quite a disappointment overall and it has little to none reputation. It's sad, 'cause though the game has its faults and there are things to change, the game is pretty fun. I like it, very much, but only offline. I don't use gems anymore 'cause they are annoying and ugly as hell and everyone use them online. I don't like the ABC combo either so that's why there's no online for me since ages (only with friends). But I play it quite often.

As for the characters, I don't know, Leo would be pretty similar to Julia. I prefer her over Julia though. Those characters from Tekken are the only ones left I really want. I don't even understand why Miguel isn't in. He is the most SF character out of the whole Tekken cast, really miss him here. And I think Anna is completely different from Nina despite what people say. Nina is more agressive and rude, Anna is more girly and elegant. I was sad she wasn't even considered for this game.
    ·
  • BrennanBrennan IT'S NOT A TUNA! Joined: Posts: 1,011
    Putting Honda without Ganny is a huge blasphemy lol~ especially considering that Ganryu's movelist is way more diverse than Honda's

I'm all for new stuff for the game - but it's even pretty unlikely that Capcom will continue to support it. Which is a shame.
    ~~
    TTT2: Alisa/ Ganryu - A.Ogre/Unknown | KoF XIII: Ash - Mature - Vice AH3: Eko
    ·
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    <========= that's all i wanted in sfxt...
    WHERE IS TEAM RICH BITCHES?!?!?!?!?!? T.T
    JOIN THE LILI ARMY! FOFOFOFOFOFOFO!
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    2012; Majors Gone to: Winter Brawl, Civil War 4, Capcom 25th Anniversary NYC
    Lili Reset Guide & Video Guide by yours truly JKF
    ·
    <========= that's all i wanted in sfxt...
    WHERE IS TEAM RICH BITCHES?!?!?!?!?!? T.T
    I hope when Karin makes it, she gets her "oh ho ho ho ho" intro
    ·
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    i know T.T I know...
    JOIN THE LILI ARMY! FOFOFOFOFOFOFO!
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    2012; Majors Gone to: Winter Brawl, Civil War 4, Capcom 25th Anniversary NYC
    Lili Reset Guide & Video Guide by yours truly JKF
    ·
  • LarthyLarthy Kissed by a goddess Joined: Posts: 436 ✭✭
    That would have almost convinced me to change one of my mains ;D

·
    i didnt like fighting karin in alpha 3
    ·
    4d53ca0f77d28ce657b0fb766e411552.png
    WHY ISN'T HE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER DAMNIT!!!
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ·
  • SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192
    WHY ISN'T HE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER DAMNIT!!!

Who is gonna try to sell him auto-combos and gems? Himself? Or do we introduce his evil twin brother Evil.Dan? Damn this story would be too deep for me
    ·
  • Maverick Hunter XMaverick Hunter X Great risks, as well as endless possibilities Joined: Posts: 602
    Dragunoob would be a good addition here, I'm trying to imagine how he interacts with Zangief. I deduce that the reason why he wasn't added to the roster is because he would probably play the same as Abel, is that right?
    ·
  • IsshunSengekiIsshunSengeki #HAMLORD Joined: Posts: 163

or I am not playing
    If you play Bryan/Cody, you've kinda got Yamazaki by default. (Manic laughter, curb-stomping and a knife?)
    PSN: IsshunSengeki
    KOF XIII: Saiki/K'/Shen | BBCP: Azrael/Kagura
    ·
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    except cody likes the cock

thats like the gayest name ever
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

·