The League of Legends Thread: Winter is...coming?

AYO?!AYO?! Fight for MutantkindJoined: Posts: 15,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Welcome to the new League of Legends thread! **Newest Champion** [b]**Latest News**[/b] [b]**SRK Tags**[/b] AYO?!: AYOBueno (Support, Solo Top, rare Mid) Redbeard: Redbeard Senchou (Mid, ADC, Solo Top, Honky) Cito48: cti0 Tweleve: A Vain Vayne (I know...) (Jungle, Mid) Jamp: Stone Ocean (I don't get it either) BIG BAD MOG: Knuffles (Jungle, Support, Mid) k4polo: DarkOrchid Free: iSniperVII Pacifist: AnEmptyName PapaRhino: PapaRh1no (ADC, Support, Mid) Ken34: Ken34 spideyman: mokujon Kona Kona: ReverendBaka Lord_Raptor: Jon_Talbain Graphic: FishBoneTree Tanner: logios Fireiswet: Fireiswet FrostyAU: FrostAU (Mid, pretty much other roles) donu7: dounu7 bitbna1: WakeupSuper (Roamer) Retro: Soulking99 Umthrfkr: umthrfkr (ALL 5!) Rabbit2k7: Rabbit2G SadQuotes: Endeym qoqonuts: qoqonuts janoDX: TigerYamatoDX r00ster22: BabyGrenades (Best player ever, ALL DEM ROLES!) KowtowRobinson: KowtowRobinson (All dem roles too) 4r5: QQ China (Bot lane?, Mid) Dinoz: Dinoz1337 (ADC?) TOKiMONSTA: hoangsong (Solo Top, Support) Songo[KthX]: SeieiEnbu, (Whatever role). Dotsdfe: (Scrubtacular) RagingStormX: RagingStormX (Mid, Support, Jungle) ClxJames: CLxJames (Top, Mid, Jungle) FlameAngelIZ: Xcezz. [b]**League of Legends Resource sites**[/b] Wiki: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki dat MOBAfire, a somewhat helpful site for build information: http://www.mobafire.com/ Leaguecraft, the site people who hate MOBAfire enjoy: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guides Solomid, for people who hate the other two combined. http://solomid.net/ LoL Pro, good place for Guides and pro League coverage. http://www.lolpro.com/ Surrender at 20, one stop shop for LoL leaks and up to date news. http://www.surrenderat20.net/ LoL Zone, mostly linking for the easy to use Skin Viewer to check things before you buy them. http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/skin_view/zyra LoLKing, I get lost on this site just checking player statistics, builds, and news bits. http://www.lolking.net/ LoL Counter, find out who's asses your champion kicks! http://lolcounter.com/ Here's a site to check ELO, roles, people and win rates among other things. Very clean as well. http://elophant.com/ qoqonuts made an LoL Spreadsheet for SRK, go ahead and add yourself up and update if you want to keep up to date with fellow SRK'ers. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmrCCTKPUTS_dExlbFU5dmRFRnhGdUVJQXpZcElhVEE#gid=0 [b] **Free Week Rotation**[/b] : [b] **Champion & Skin Sales**[/b]
Post edited by AYO?! on
PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
·

Comments

• JampJamp Toxic Beauty Joined: Posts: 7,387 mod
    The jungler did it.
    "Hey man if I lose to it, I'm pretty sure that makes it braindead." - AceKillah
    ·
  • AYO?!AYO?! Fight for Mutantkind Joined: Posts: 15,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys have anything you would like to see on the front post (Streamers, other websites, topics, etc.) just let me know. I'll be updating once or twice a week.
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    ·
  • PapaRhinoPapaRhino HumanFogMachine Joined: Posts: 6,019 ✭✭✭
    >_>

Solomid.net

Much better guides and builds..

Add me to the active player list please.
    If you want to write a book you have to live a life that's worth sealing in ink.
    ·
    If you're gonna add guides to the OP, might as well add LoLPro.
    ·
  • miniiminii Mundo posts where he pleases! Joined: Posts: 543
    You should add www.surrenderat20.net for news aswell as http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/skin_view/zyra for skins.
    AE 2K12: Sakura
    SFxT: Law/Heihachi
    ·
    LoLKing.net for stats.

lolcounter.com for easy matchup knowledge at a glance.

http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/ipl-faceoff

Giant exhibition going on this weekend that thread viewers might want to watch.

I feel like you should probably have spent a little more time on this AYO >_>;;

It's oks though, we'll help, you should probably plan on updating more than twice a week, maybe :o
    If you want to write a book you have to live a life that's worth sealing in ink.
    ·
    I actually had all of that down and it didn't save. Fucking SRK Beta I swear.
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IPL today folks
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    Refreshed the Edit three times, everything magically popped back up. This was after two connection errors and a failed to connect thing.

I really hate this site lately.
    ·
    Yeah the edit errors are really fucking annoying.
    ·
  • Scat CatScat Cat 天 Shun Goku Catsu 天 Joined: Posts: 47
    I play under the name "badatgames" and I am terrible. Lots of Rammus and Teemo.
    ·
    http://www.twitch.tv/ipllol

It's started, I want to see Rumble rape people.
    ·
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭
    you can add me to the first page. its wierd i was never on there. i been in this thread for a loooong time, lol. my ign is the same as my name on here.
    <i>"True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"</i>
    ·
  • spideymanspideyman Much Luv to the Midwest Joined: Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭
    if anyone wants to play add me mokujon
    Much love to the midwest.
    ·
  • DonkeyBlonkeyDonkeyBlonkey Part-Time Warrior/Soldier! Joined: Posts: 1,409 ✭✭
    Zyra finally nerfed. That op bitch.
    Bond: Vodka Martini.
    Bartender: Shaken or Stirred?
    Bond: Does it look like I give a damn?
    ·
    Added.
    ·
    Riot is really trying to think of some off the wall shit, none of these items confirmed yet though
    wV5qr.jpg
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·

oRb vs Team Help Reginald right now
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • Kona KonaKona Kona Bad at stuff Joined: Posts: 842
    Add me to the player list please. It's actually kind of hilarious I wasn't on the old one.
    A geek is a person, male or female, with an abiding, obsessive, self-effacing, even self-destroying love for something besides status.

League of Legends SN: ReverendBaka
    ·
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let that Skulshield get in

And add me to the OP, Summoner is Jon_Talbain
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
    ·
    reginald getting caught, lmao
    ·
    MY NIGGA NIENTONSOH!!
    They should really just let Xpecial go mid, he's beast
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    you know, i never thought rainman was the problem with tsm, reginald fucks up alot, probably more than rain man, this match just reassured my thoughts on that. regi is definetly not as consistent as other top mids like scarra and froggen.
    ·
    TRM was never the problem, Dyrus needs OddBro 24/7
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    Added you two, and those items are interesting.

I'd love to see more items, just I hope not at the expense of taking established stuff out.
    ·
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Regi is playing TF, gg TSM going to lose 2-0
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    Reginald was so fray on the first match.

Also dem Korean strats with Vlad bot.

EDIT - Nevermind that, Reginald is raping with TF lol.
    ·
    Dat shit was cray, not sure why they didn't ban shen
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    Dat shit was cray, not sure why they didn't ban shen

Get on Messenger sucka.

Yes! Draven is being played!
    ·
  • GraphicGraphic Whip it. Joined: Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    The rapier looks interesting, like a cheap manamune. Tanks will have a field day with the other items.

My ID: FishBoneTree
    Love to play tanks.
    ·
    Why Zilean mid

WHY
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • TannerTanner Joined: Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    you can add me, logios
    League of Legends IGN: Logios
    ·
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭
    add meh: QQ China
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
    ·
    The rapier looks interesting, like a cheap manamune. Tanks will have a field day with the other items.

My ID: FishBoneTree
    Love to play tanks.

I already put you up nigga.

Adding the other two. You guys better be active or the naughty list will be waiting.
    ·
    Unless BT and IE get significant nerf's, there will never be much variation in AD carry builds
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    Unless BT and IE get significant nerf's, there will never be much variation in AD carry builds

They've talked about doing that recently, changing AD items to build up over time instead of flat damage.
    ·
  • freefree Moving the soul. Joined: Posts: 583
    Don't forget the SRK chat in the client, we still in der.
    like Tom Cruise off of Top Gun.
    ·
    BT has gotten nerfed already. BT isnt really the problem. IE is, that shit way too stronk.
    ·
    BT has gotten nerfed already. BT isnt really the problem. IE is, that shit way too stronk.
    I don't think BT is inherently overpowered, but alongside IE, there aren't that many options as for what you see AD carries build. Like, you will almost never see a Wits End or MBR on the AD Carry, and if they build it then the entire team is going to bitch and moan that you have no idea how to play the game
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    TSM VS SGS GAME 1 ABOUT TO START

SGS GOT JARVAN!!!!!!!!!!

...YO KARMA
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • Songo[KthX]Songo[KthX] (*_*(O-('.'Q) Joined: Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭
    ohai
    <Metric> songo is #1 3s player
    ·
    Yo Karma.

Yo TSM.

BIG PLAYS.

I really want SGS to win :(
    ·
  • BIG BAD MOGBIG BAD MOG Tough, yet Fluffy Joined: Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭
    I don't think BT is inherently overpowered, but alongside IE, there aren't that many options as for what you see AD carries build. Like, you will almost never see a Wits End or MBR on the AD Carry, and if they build it then the entire team is going to bitch and moan that you have no idea how to play the game

Kog maw sometimes gets MBR depending on how people build. There is the cheap kog maw build and the standard ad carry build. You adapt based on how the game is going.
    ·
    Kog maw sometimes gets MBR depending on how people build. There is the cheap kog maw build and the standard ad carry build. You adapt based on how the game is going.
    I personally love MBR, I'm just saying if you get it, more often than not you're going to hear a lot of shit for it

I like Black Cleaver too, but again it's the same deal
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
    I personally love MBR, I'm just saying if you get it, more often than not you're going to hear a lot of shit for it

I like Black Cleaver too, but again it's the same deal
    There's a pretty legitimate reason for that, too. Sometimes it seems like you people think the standard shit just emerges for no reason. It's good to try new shit and mix up builds, but it's not like someone just decided IE/BT/PD or TF/LW was generally the way to go (and there are plenty of ADs that have different standard builds or at least build orders) and that was that.

Black Cleaver can be okay, depending on the character, but MBR is a pretty shitty item. It's good late game on Teemo or something, but that's late game Teemo and nobody cares. IE/LW is better at killing tanks and squishies than MBR, and scales better with red/green pot, so there's not much reason to get it. If you have like a pure AD team maybe it would be worth it for magic damage, but that's the only scenario I can really think of. MBR is just really expensive for what it does.
    A geek is a person, male or female, with an abiding, obsessive, self-effacing, even self-destroying love for something besides status.

·
    There's a pretty legitimate reason for that, too. Sometimes it seems like you people think the standard shit just emerges for no reason. It's good to try new shit and mix up builds, but it's not like someone just decided IE/BT/PD or TF/LW was generally the way to go (and there are plenty of ADs that have different standard builds or at least build orders) and that was that.

Black Cleaver can be okay, depending on the character, but MBR is a pretty shitty item. It's good late game on Teemo or something, but that's late game Teemo and nobody cares. IE/LW is better at killing tanks and squishies than MBR, and scales better with red/green pot, so there's not much reason to get it. If you have like a pure AD team maybe it would be worth it for magic damage, but that's the only scenario I can really think of. MBR is just really expensive for what it does.
    I know, and as mentioned before it's because BT and IE are too good
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • k4polok4polo Your Lethal Assassin Joined: Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭
    Diana OP. Zyra UP?

I welcome myself and all to the new thread.
    "Where there is light, there's a shadow"
    USFIV: Guy, Chun, Rolento, Poison
    UMvC3: Nemesis/Felicia/Strider, X23/Sentinel/Hawkeye
    Injustice: Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor[/URL]
    ·
    I know, and as mentioned before it's because BT and IE are too good
    I don't know about that. And if one of them is overpowered, it's certainly IE, not BT.

I think it really is that those items are just too weak because they split the stats up too much, particularly in the case of MBR. Black Cleaver is honestly fine or really close to fine.

·
    The problem with MBR IMO is that it's too fucking expensive to be worth the gold.

I only buy it when I'm curbstomping people so hard that I already got the IE/PD/LW trifecta, and even then I'd consider buying a GA beforehand.
    ·
  • PacifistPacifist Seoul and Soul Joined: Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭
    Jamp left me with false promises.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.