Welcome to the Persona 4: Arena board!
This section of the forums is for the discussion of Persona 4 Arena. Be nice and people will be nice to you.
- Search Before Posting! If the SRK Search Bar doesn't work, visit Google
and format your search like this:
site:shoryuken.com elizabeth moveset
- Don't create new threads unless needed.
If you have a question or something to talk about the game, do so in the General Discussion thread. If you think some character might be in the game, take it to the Rumors and Speculation thread. Got a question about a character? Take it to the proper character thread/subforum when available. No new threads about unconfirmed stuff.
- If someone opens an obviously rule-breaking thread, and you decide to reply to it for any reason, you are doing so at your own risk (you'll get a 1 point "adding a post of no value" infraction). Simply report these threads. Posts saying the OP is breaking the rules or posts like "In before the lock" won't help and might get you infracted, so please report these threads, leave them alone and I'll take care of them.
- Buying and selling in Shoryuken.com is allowed only in the Trading Outlet
(as long as you fullfil certain conditions). Trying to sell in this board (or anywhere else on the site outside of the Trading Outlet) will result in an infraction.
- Respect intellectual properly. Do not provide links to roms, pirated material, game data, cracks. If you're hesitant to post it then don't. It's not worth a ban.
- Avoid quoting images unless necessary. Remove the IMG tags from your reply or just leave the URL, otherwise you will get an infraction.
- Avoid quoting to post just a single line word or image.
- Don't call out people's join dates in order to diminish their opinion. "I'm older than you" is not an argument, so don't do so to prove your point, otherwise risk an infraction.
- Do not reply to bot/spam threads. Doing so only marks the forum as active and causes the botnet to send more bots our way. Doing so could get you an infraction.
- All of SRK's general rules
still apply, so no trolling, flame baiting, insulting others, derailing threads and so on.
Please note that we may not be here all the time and sometimes stuff gets past us. However, be reminded that we do have the option to go back, review earlier posts and issue warnings for them.
With all of that out of the way, happy posting!
Additional note on the warning/infraction system.
The warning system in use will automatically ban
members based on the number of warning points they have. In other words, if you get warned for anything, no matter how minor or trivial, as long as you have enough existing points, then you will be banned.
Length of ban depends on the number of points. Here are the values as explained by the man himself.
4 points, 1 week ban
6 points, 1 month ban
8 points, 1 year ban
12 points, perm