Celebrity posters?

angelpalmangelpalm .......Joined: Posts: 14,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just a quick question people, but how many actual celebs do you think actually post on this site. I mean REAL celebrities, not just idiots with overblown egos or guys that get paid to stand next to Snoop Lion. Do you think we have had a few these past couple of years and never known it?

If we do I wonder what kind of screennames they have.
For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:

Comments

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Midwest Decepticon Joined: Posts: 14,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to SRK poster Don Knotts.....................
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of stupidity. Joined: Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I confess, I'm really Nic Cage.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
    "I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 18,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember asking this question many moons ago, and was pointed to that Bulldozer poker guy, and some random dude who played in the NFL
    Unofficial 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled.
    Also AZURE is my bitch from now until he changes his name and then awhile after that as well, because he was born without testicles and can't handle it when a real man shows him what manliness and intelligence is all about. Grow some skin you fucking chump.
    ps - I love the stick man. I am gonna hoop the joystick in your honour. Take me off ignore so my sig isn't so fucking long.

XBL -> SoVi3t666
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the closest we had was one of regulars here did the voice of Robbie in that dinosuar sitcom.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • angelpalmangelpalm ....... Joined: Posts: 14,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean this guy?

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Willinger

Why is that the only site with his picture on it?

It would have been cooler if Michael Rapaport posted on here.
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:
  • RokmodeRokmode preppy asked me to change my title rip meaty mud flap Joined: Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eliver Ling (killerkai) sometimes posts here, and he's done some stuff
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2516529/
    THIS WEBSITE SUCKS GIANT HORSE @#$@#$@!@$
    Youtube(random doom TAC help, doom combos, ammy stuff, shuma combos and tech): http://www.youtube.com/user/Clickclakmoo?feature=mhee Danke on shuma gorath: "He who sleeps but shouldn't have costed me 5 dollars."
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭✭

he left because he couldn't tolerate the wave of idiot poster joining srk over the last 3yrs.
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace ?????????????? Joined: Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember asking this question many moons ago, and was pointed to that Bulldozer poker guy, and some random dude who played in the NFL

he played for the titans...he was a gouken player...and shocked the hell out of us when he came to our tourney in georgia...he said he was there for training camp I think..
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Chaos Control a hoe
    "the greatest weapon one can bring to a fight is his own mind" -L.Luther
  • RyusukeRyusuke SRK's Official Nigga Inspector Joined: Posts: 920
    I thought celebrities were idiots with overblown egos?....:looney:
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 18,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

what was up with him?
    Unofficial 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled.
    Also AZURE is my bitch from now until he changes his name and then awhile after that as well, because he was born without testicles and can't handle it when a real man shows him what manliness and intelligence is all about. Grow some skin you fucking chump.
    ps - I love the stick man. I am gonna hoop the joystick in your honour. Take me off ignore so my sig isn't so fucking long.

XBL -> SoVi3t666
    He was in the Real World..............or Road Rules.
    I forget.

-Traitor Aizen Souske
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX SSJizzle XVampire G.Jr Joined: Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I confess, I'm really Nic Cage.
    Fuck your youtube series, its ruining the "FGC"!!

-
    09 ish, someone around here was like, "I'm really close to TrakStar and Pharrell, so if I could get him to come out to EVO would you guys like that?"

And 3 years later of course that never happened. EVO got T-Double to perform though? Famous for GIGATON PUNCH on youtube.
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Please don't defile Nicholas Cage's name with that terribleness....................

-Traitor Aizen Souske
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX SSJizzle XVampire G.Jr Joined: Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think he looks like nic cage but more like the Kroeger Nickleback dude, but I guess other people think he's close to Nick Cage. HAV said it once when running down what's wrong with fighting games now. "If you sorta look like nic cage or people think you do, you're the shit"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
  • Spooty WhiteboySpooty Whiteboy I must break you! Joined: Posts: 2,760
    Hevad Khan was the poker player. I believe he posted under the name RainKhan.
    Live Tag: Spootz
    PSN: SPTwhte

"There's a complicated answer to that question. You see, I think we could all know Batman in our hearts, if we just intensely and obsessively study all of his comics, tv shows, movies...and..
    No. I don't really know Batman." - Dr. McNinja