RIP Tony Scott, Top Gun director

King9999King9999 Oraoraora...MudamudamudaJoined: Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-tony-scott-20120820,0,398891.story

Jumped off of a bridge, the cops apparently know why but haven't said anything.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8754-7747
PSN/Steam ID: mmking9999
Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
#TheMassacreOfE32013 Never forget...
·

Comments

• AYO?!AYO?! Fight for Mutantkind Joined: Posts: 15,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn't he just pull up...
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    ·
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess he had the need....
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
    ·
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother... Joined: Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now he is truly in the Danger Zone...
    ·
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. director of one of the most manly of films. In Heaven, your wingmen will NEVER abandon you.

-Starhammer-
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    Fucking American girls who cross the border to take advantage of the lower legal drinking age is like shooting fish in a barrel. I dont need gifted fat girls, I will hunt them down like the beasts that they are, like I always have.

·
  • goodm0urninggoodm0urning AWKWARD... BITCH Joined: Posts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-tony-scott-20120820,0,398891.story

Jumped off of a bridge, the cops apparently know why but haven't said anything.
    He had recently found out that he had inoperable brain cancer.
    ·
  • Dirt Mc GirtDirt Mc Girt OLD DIRTY Joined: Posts: 1,089
    didn't that happen to cole trickle
    [SIZE=11px]
    [/SIZE]
    ·
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex HARDBody Joined: Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭
    Fucking shit. Now I will never get to see Top Gun 2.
    ·
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also directed True Romance and to his credit he stuck very closely to Tarantino's script.

STOMP!
    ·
  • Dirt Mc GirtDirt Mc Girt OLD DIRTY Joined: Posts: 1,089
    turns out he didn't have inoperable brain cancer lol abc news
    [SIZE=11px]
    [/SIZE]
    ·
  • white shadowwhite shadow RORONOA HOMER Joined: Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard about this in the morning. This is very random news, shame he saw this as a solution. R.I.P.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    ·
  • SaranghaSarangha Look within yourself Joined: Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turns out he didn't have inoperable brain cancer lol abc news
    I got trolled...
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8449745/#Comment_8449745

“If you do not pour water on your plant, what will happen? It will slowly wither and die. Our habits will also slowly wither and die away if we do not give them an opportunity to manifest. You need not fight to stop a habit. Just don’t give it an opportunity to repeat itself. (67)”
    ― Swami Satchidananda, The Yoga Sutras

“For those who have an intense urge for Spirit and wisdom, it sits
    near them, waiting.”
    ― Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

Nostalgia=Drug

·
  • SaikyoStyleSaikyoStyle Not Sure Joined: Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭
    This would be more relevant if it was a good director. On the flip side however, why do shit directors like Uwe Boll never die?
    Move along, Nothing to see here.
    ·
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. director of one of the most manly of films. In Heaven, your wingmen will NEVER abandon you.

-Starhammer-

... Well..."manly" except for that one beach volleyball scene where dudes are playing in cutoffs and sunglasses.
    ·
    And the underwear-only bathroom conversations, which come across as a parody of the "girls always talk in the bathroom" trope.

And the guy who wants some butts.
    ·
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 6,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my 7th grade teachers was in the volleyball game (he's barely on camera though). I bet he mentioned that all the fucking time to pick up hot 80s babes.
    ·
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    Last Boy Scout is a classic, that's for sure, and the un-edited Revenge, with Costner, has some interesting stuff in.
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
    ·
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 20,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

-Starhammer-

news flash. Suicide don't get u into Heaven.

Humanity is scum:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191362/Tony-Scott-dead-Witnesses-try-sell-suicide-video-photos-directors-death-leap.html
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK Of 2014 .
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

XBL -> SoVi3t666
    ·
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... Well..."manly" except for that one beach volleyball scene where dudes are playing in cutoffs and sunglasses.

true, but He did go tear up ol' girls' ass afterward though. That's how you save the day.

hmmm. I hadn't thought of that. That may negate the R.I.P. too. Damn.........................

..................................Those people should be pushed off the bridge too. :tdown: See if they like for someone to sell footage of them dying.

-Starhammer-
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    Fucking American girls who cross the border to take advantage of the lower legal drinking age is like shooting fish in a barrel. I dont need gifted fat girls, I will hunt them down like the beasts that they are, like I always have.

·
  • MrQuotesMrQuotes WOLFFYYYYY!!! Joined: Posts: 2,025
    the hard deck is at-- oh...
    twitter.com/quotesdeezy
    facebook.com/mrquotes
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
    :eek:-x--<
    ·
    It may sound weird, but I kind of respect his lack of hesitation when he took a header off the bridge unlike these wishy washy attention-whore pussies who hang out on a ledge all day threatening to jump while the city shuts down and millions are spent trying to talk the asshole down.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
    ·
  • SF-Zero2SF-Zero2 Pronounced AlphaZero Joined: Posts: 1,373
    That sucks, always liked Tony Scott's work
    R.I.P.
    ·
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE keptyouwaitinghuh Joined: Posts: 9,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

·
  • SaranghaSarangha Look within yourself Joined: Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it, now I'm confused. Why take your life away, a respected director on the verge of coming out with a guaranteed money maker.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8449745/#Comment_8449745

“If you do not pour water on your plant, what will happen? It will slowly wither and die. Our habits will also slowly wither and die away if we do not give them an opportunity to manifest. You need not fight to stop a habit. Just don’t give it an opportunity to repeat itself. (67)”
    ― Swami Satchidananda, The Yoga Sutras

“For those who have an intense urge for Spirit and wisdom, it sits
    near them, waiting.”
    ― Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

Nostalgia=Drug

·
    Being filthy rich doesn't solve all your problems, but I would like to give it a shot anyway.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
    ·
    Who's steering the ship at ABC News? Does he wear oversize shoes? Maybe a big red rubber nose?
    ·
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    Fuck. Dont bring more attention to my town. Its already shitty enough as is.
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
    ·