Double Fukiage against Chun-li completed *New Video (easier)-2017*

Comments

• ryan.ryan. Joined: Posts: 1,918
    Croyd video. Best Canadian 3rd Strike video!!
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,688
    yeah that video is great.
    sorry for making this thread a mess telesniper.

also, i still bet that if ryu does it later, itll work out differently.
    ryu is basically letting him have that one thing because ryu is a nice guy.
    Play more.
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    Ryu's a pretentious dick.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,796
    Ryu's a pretentious dick.
    Must-not-make-- Dick joke about Sean
    "3s penis forum" rearing its ugly head again.
    x2 reiterated. Sorry as well going far from the original topic.
    Lets all leave this one without too much jokery you know.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Jul1anJul1an makotokyo Joined: Posts: 43
    Nice! Talbain uses Chun as well as Elena?
    oops my bad, worded it weird. landed it against moderu while talbain and that other fellow were watching. he sometimes uses ken though.
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    yeah that video is great.

also, i still bet that if ryu does it later, itll work out differently.
    ryu is basically letting him have that one thing because ryu is a nice guy.

for some reason I have this weird feeling that even if he sean did it later on, like even after the first upper, he would still win.

I DONT KNOW WHY

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ALL DOING TO ME
    rdiqx.gif
    WHAT IS THIS FEELING
    ErLjB.gif
    ITS LIKE I"M FORGETTING ALL OF IT BUT DONT MIND

aslidhsa'fds
    fAFJAIDALSKDJALKSJDKLASJLAPLEASEMAKE ITS STOPjN7Tb.gifSKMCXALSKXJAK:
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BALLS
    W
    H
    Y
    D
    O
    T
    H
    E
    Y
    F
    E
    E
    L
    T
    H
    I
    SS
    WA
    Y
    3SbWb.gif

WHAT TYPE OF BEING ARE YOU FIEND?!?!?!?!?!

vNq8y.gif

A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    AA
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    AA
    AA
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    Rz87U.gif
    8tROOXi.png
    KI4L2.gif
    oh....my....god.you.guys.im.sooooooo.tired....

oh hey look at this
    tH9HA.gif
    0uEBl.gif
    tH9HA.gif
    8tROOXi.png
  • M.D.StrangerM.D.Stranger Joined: Posts: 59
    WTF-AKUMA would you please get off of Danders account?
  • OMG its a duckOMG its a duck Bruh I'm in down bad bruh Joined: Posts: 1,920
    WTF-AKUMA's genius has finally touched Dander-san, he now knows the true hado. Soon we will all know the power of WTF.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,796
    I taught Dander to use spoiler boxes. & just asked for no fuckin around in this topic.
    What was he saying about more than one wife?! MormonStrike?!
    Think he needed to wakeup @ 12 noon today.

• NoMoreFunlandNoMoreFunland Perfection equals obliteration! Joined: Posts: 1,229
    Holy shit Dander. Guess I spoke too soon when I called you more concise.

Oh and... that hypnotic trio is making meeeee.... :wow: ...forget what I was doing.
  • NoMoreFunlandNoMoreFunland Perfection equals obliteration! Joined: Posts: 1,229
    Right, now I remember, I was gunna say Tominaga needs to get on this piece of tech. It's right up his alley. He can't still be in denial can he?

Wanna hear him or Nuki screem "telesnipaaaaaaa!!!!" when someone finally lands it in touzaisen.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,688
    forget about shin sho ever winning.
    sean is just invincible for the entire first shoryu in shoryucannon as far as i can tell. what an asshole.
    Play more.
    Right, now I remember, I was gunna say Tominaga needs to get on this piece of tech. It's right up his alley. He can't still be in denial can he?

Wanna hear him or Nuki screem "telesnipaaaaaaa!!!!" when someone finally lands it in touzaisen.
    he knows it's possible and is practising it at home, i'll ask him tonight if he's landed it yet. dont wanna steal telesniper's glory but i made him promise to shout me out for showing him it's possible on arcade hahaha.
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    he knows it's possible and is practising it at home, i'll ask him tonight if he's landed it yet. dont wanna steal telesniper's glory but i made him promise to shout me out for showing him it's possible on arcade hahaha.
    ................................ :sad:
    He should give a shout out to everyone that landed it before him, so.... like 15 people or something..... lol.

He should apologize for disbelieving that it was possible for over a MONTH. I seriously wonder if he even tried it after the info was spread to Japan, honestly, the combo isn't that hard :coffee:.

In other news... I finally picked up an arcade stick around 2 weeks ago, I've already landed it in the high triple digits. I used it for ESN's request as well! It is so much better than pad.......
    In other news... I finally picked up an arcade stick around 2 weeks ago, I've already landed it in the high triple digits. I used it for ESN's request as well! It is so much better than pad.......
    :tup: Hope its a baller HRAP.

Pad? Nanda?!

-He will say,

mada mada mada. NO. Consolruu. Bad Gamu~ Daijoubu? BAD GAME!

Or Pad by way of MAME / FBA emu. Magicku~ com-pyu-tah>?! No, 3s. Broken. Not same.

-

Playing Pad is not playing the same game as everybody else, the real "Arcade Game."
    One guy's name for EVO 2 on 2 teams was "that pad player" and it wasn't hold dat? who was this guy?!

but me, you, hold dat, Natemare can all pad team up, or money match or something someday.
    Will be fun to talk about stuff not coming out because, "gdam pad." Pad differences between consoles. Limited aspects all around [*]. Like you even had a lesser success rate facing one way too right?

Some guy had a pad training regimen, think we should contact him for more information, see if it applies to 3s also, considering there is a crap ton of stuff to be doing on stick here in 3s. Charge partitioning the one that sticks out, that most other games will not have.

[*] (I change grips to use triggers for throw, 2 buttons seperate - never macro throw on 1 button, and probably have been limited with jabs and shorts, forever. Might've mashed out without ever knowing what's up with "option select" ThrowxKen Jab Shoryu though. SRK motion + LPLK!!)

................................ :sad:
    He should give a shout out to everyone that landed it before him, so.... like 15 people or something..... lol.

He should apologize for disbelieving that it was possible for over a MONTH. I seriously wonder if he even tried it after the info was spread to Japan, honestly, the combo isn't that hard :coffee:.

he just didn't believe it was possible on arcade. I had to land it against someone here for him to believe me. If they talk about it on stream I'll get him to shout you out.
    he just didn't believe it was possible on arcade. I had to land it against someone here for him to believe me. If they talk about it on stream I'll get him to shout you out.
    Thanks

My point was that there are people here that landed it on a cab/FBA etc, also some in Japan if the twitter translations are accurate. Some others believed it was OE exclusive. With conflicting reports from a bunch of sources, it just seems weird that the most consistent stun combo using Makoto player didn't test it out himself, at least for a day or two. Maybe he did... but because of the language barrier/quality, the videos weren't clear enough for him to tell what happened, he concluded it wasn't possible.

I can't really blame the guy either way though, the combo wasn't landed on arcade for so many years, then within a year of OE coming out, it happened. It makes sense that there would be a ton of doubters.

I'm glad that he knows for it's possible, thanks to you! :pray: I can't wait to see him land it on stream, I'm smiling just thinking about it.
  • DeemoDeemo Joined: Posts: 466
    Tominaga was talking about Double Fukiage on stream now whilst Julian was playing :D

http://ja.twitch.tv/game_versus
    Tominaga was talking about Double Fukiage on stream now whilst Julian was playing :D

http://ja.twitch.tv/game_versus
    Tomi seemed hesitant when he chose SA2 just now, I had my fingers crossed to see it..... :sad:
  • DeemoDeemo Joined: Posts: 466
    Yeah he had the chance to do it but opted for daipanchestoooo instead??
    s
    Tomi seemed hesitant when he chose SA2 just now, I had my fingers crossed to see it..... :sad:
    I was sitting next to him when he played. I told him to just try and do it. No dice. Anyone hear me and talbain before the tozaisen started?
    Yeah he had the chance to do it but opted for daipanchestoooo instead??
    At the position he grabbed her, Chun could have blocked the super :bluu:
    I was sitting next to him when he played. I told him to just try and do it. No dice.
    He'll be landing it consistently soon enough I'm sure, anyone that is that consistent with the Ibuki and Oro double Fukiages should have no problem with this.
    Will be fun to talk about stuff not coming out because, "gdam pad."
    hehe, I played with default on pad, a standard 360 controller. Had to relearn how to play (as bad as I was) when my analog stick basically broke, I should have learned to use the Dpad in the first place ... I should have gotten a stick much sooner!

Also, forgot to mention this sooner, but you might find it hard (easy) to believe, but my name is Ryan... I really want to take a poll or something to find out the overall percentage of 3S Ryan's, versus the next most common 3S name.
    At the position he grabbed her, Chun could have blocked the super :bluu:

He'll be landing it consistently soon enough I'm sure, anyone that is that consistent with the Ibuki and Oro double Fukiages should have no problem with this
    he's not super consistent with the Ibuki one actually, and I've never seen him try the oro one.
    he's not super consistent with the Ibuki one actually, and I've never seen him try the oro one.
    He landed it on Vanao's Oro in some casual matches not long ago, he missed it the first time, then landed it when he didn't need to, just to show off.

Ibuki is much harder than Oro for me as well, fairly common I guess. Come to think of it, I haven't really see him face many Ibuki's anyways.
    He landed it on Vanao's Oro in some casual matches not long ago, he missed it the first time, then landed it when he didn't need to, just to show off.

Ibuki is much harder than Oro for me as well, fairly common I guess. Come to think of it, I haven't really see him face many Ibuki's anyways.
    i see him try the ibuki one when he's playing through arcade mode, seen him land it maybe 3 times. He just needs a good translation of how to do Chun's, my japanese isn't good enough to explain it properly and i havn't seen any other translations of it floating around the web.
    He just needs a good translation of how to do Chun's, my japanese isn't good enough to explain it properly and i havn't seen any other translations of it floating around the web.
    If I was in your position, I'd try to explain with demonstration. Especially the st. Fierce after the first Fukiage, try to show that if it isn't landed properly, you'll whiff it further than a small step from her. For the most part, she needs to be able to be Fierced when she lands on the right, and within a few pixels when she lands on the left. Tell/show him to input the first Fukiage slowly, there's no need to rush it.

I can't speak any coherent Japanese, so I'd probably show the correct timing, then a thumbs up.... lol
    Also, forgot to mention this sooner, but you might find it hard (easy) to believe, but my name is Ryan... I really want to take a poll or something to find out the overall percentage of 3S Ryan's, versus the next most common 3S name.
    So if it happened the way I proposed it might, "say Ryan did it"

(or say, ryan did it in tourney on a Chun for everyone to see.)

It would've been correct even if it was a ruse?! :eek:
    Crap. You know what to do now:

Julian(MA) Dankah(MA) Ryan(MA)

Team: Snipah~Makoto
    And now you guys comradery and ryan should've makoto'd in Japan by now anyway (pherai knew something there), it actually happened. 8-)

Room for 2 more Makotos if you ever make it out to Co-Op Cups...

Been a while, figured I'd finally post a video of the midscreen 2nd chance double Fukiage. You need to stay still after a Forward super. You can hit it using RH from the left as well, but the timing is the same if you use Forward.
    Been a while, figured I'd finally post a video of the midscreen 2nd chance double Fukiage. You need to stay still after a Forward super. You can hit it using RH from the left as well, but the timing is the same if you use Forward.

What a beefy ass second fukiage. Oh man.
    8tROOXi.png
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,692
    I'll never get my fingers to understand Makoto.

Just wanted to drop in and give big props to telesniper for finding cool new tech.
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
    So I finally found a consistent way of landing a left side, max range double Fukiage... For those who don't know, Chun bounces weird when you hit her with SA2 at max range from the left (at least on OE she does), so the normal timing that would work midscreen suddenly bounces her to the right instead... Which also puts her out of range of the usual Kara st.Short Fukiage. I had landed it a couple times previously, but I could never tell what I did different.. well, I narrowed it down and it turns out that if you dash late after SA2, as in don't buffer it before the final hit, you end up moving a few extra pixels forward (more on this in a bit). This is what's needed to allow the rest of the combo. I don't know if it's due to dashing after Chun hits the edge of the screen or maybe I'm moving the extra pixels before the dash (though I doubt this). Either way, I'm very very glad I can get a consistent chance of stunning her :lovin:

This first one is the easier version, basically you just delay the dash, then delay the Fukiage and have Chun bounce to the right, the timing seems a tiny bit more lenient than the second chance Fukiage I posted earlier.

This one is only recommended if your screen positioning prevents ^ from being possible...
    Delay the dash, hit the first Fukiage so that Chun bounces left, now WALK left a few pixels and hit the fastest Kara Fukiage you can. The timing is far more strict then any other normal version. So the inputs after the first Fukiage would be ( :b: )~(N)+st.Short->:d::db:+Jab.

(Stop me if the delayed dash info is old....)
    Ok, so about delaying the dash... I tried to see if this works on other characters and stages (which is why those videos aren't on Chuns stage). My first test was a max range midscreen double Fukiage on Ibuki. It worked, I couldn't tell any difference in the distance traveled with the late dash, but after several attempts I pulled the combo off. I don't know if delaying it made Ibukis travel shorter or maybe I'm still getting that extra distance but I can't tell... But I'll just say this, my execution is awful, but when I'm cornered on the right side I can land the stun combo on Ibuki fairly easily. Rarely can I get the combo to connect from the left corner. In comparison, the timing of the second Fukiage seems tighter midscreen while using the late dash than when I'm in the right corner. Please tell me I'm not losing my mind and that the late dash is actually useful against characters besides Chun.

EDIT: Just landed more midscreen double Fukiages on Ibuki, RH SA2 from the left, delayed dash-> Kara (st.RH) Fukiage, dash (1 <- input buffered if it makes a difference) ->dash->cr.RH~Fukiage. As far as I know (very limited knowledge of subject...) this is the first time a left side midscreen double Fukiage has been landed on Ibuki (barring a double SA2 ->double Fukiage of course...)

I haven't been able to land it on Ibuki using a forward super, even though that's what I used in the Chun videos^
    Yeah my French guy friend is going to like this thread. GG Dander... big fan of that "Chiyo Chan" this guy. Probably more than thong women, lol.

Its hard to coordinate on XBL messaging, even if you go to xbox.com. While he never unreadies - he has dinner on his mind, Telesniper sat in the lobby unready without a # if I managed to beat him and take 1st player spot.

Of which Telesniper off mentions he has another way that excited him, learned today in training mode. Bump for that.

Yet another way of landing a double Fukiage on Chun-li........ This time with 2 dashes!
    I knew this way had to be possible... Only for show, it's so random that you'd even be in this position... Plus, from where you start this, you can do the cornered double Fukiage starting with Forward SA2 instead.
    Barely outside of the corner, Short SA2-> immediate dash-> Kara Short--~Jab Fukiage-> dash, cr.RH~Jab Fukiage.
    ^this^ was easily my most attempted technique/version before finding the other ways.
    ok, i just wrote tominaga a big fucking email pretty much summing up everything in this thread, so he better be able to do this motherfucker soon.

I got tired of dealing with the ridiculous input delay on my TV/monitor , so I skipped on the double dash W-Fukiage and the counter Hazan Shu with Strong/Fierce (lol) Fukiage->Jab Fukiage.... Those don't really matter though, right?

Also, yeah I know I shouldn't have put "N. st.Short/LK" as neutral and standing are one in the same.

Good Luck!
    telesniper, give us button noises. I don't know that I can simply go off of instruction like that. If I were to hear the buttons for myself I could do it, I'm certain.

Have only been able to land the mk abare into renda kara jab fukiage.
    8tROOXi.png
    telesniper, give us button noises. I don't know that I can simply go off of instruction like that. If I were to hear the buttons for myself I could do it, I'm certain.

Have only been able to land the mk abare into renda kara jab fukiage.
    As it is, I have some silent Sanwas installed. So my ls-32 would be probably be louder than the buttons lol...

But I do have some Seimitsu buttons, tell me what version of the combo you'd like to see/hear and I'll see what I can do.
    That short abare would be good, please. I think I can piece out the rest if I can just hear that one.

^_^
    8tROOXi.png
    That short abare would be good, please. I think I can piece out the rest if I can just hear that one.

^_^

ta-da!

I replaced my Short and Jab with the Seimitsu buttons I had, hopefully they're a bit easier to hear. Took 5 takes and 4 failed renders... lol

The sound you hear during the super is me pressing RH~Jab... Habit of mine that (hopefully) helps with not missing that kara.
    Thank you thank you!

I've never used slow motion like that so I'll leave that for later and let you know if I get it. Thanks again!
    8tROOXi.png
  • yuukiyuuki Joined: Posts: 782
    Hey telesniper just curious what's your consistency with wfukiage vs chun? X/10 and how many times of those are in a row.

just wanted to get a frame of reference.

So far my average is like 2/10 and the highest in a row I've gotten it is 3.
    かかってきな。
    Hey telesniper just curious what's your consistency with wfukiage vs chun? X/10 and how many times of those are in a row.

just wanted to get a frame of reference.

So far my average is like 2/10 and the highest in a row I've gotten it is 3.
    Awesome! 3 in a row isn't bad at all.

For myself It varies based on the positioning....

Right side midscreen: 8/10 or around there, the most in a row I've gotten from this position was around 25-30. I try to use RH SA2 when possible from this position, even at the farthest you can be from the game clock, if your stick is neutral and you delay your Fierce until the screen shifts, the RH SA2 will connect. It's the perfect position for wfukiage!

Left side midscreen (far from the clock): 7/10 (max in a row, 15 or so), always try to let the screen shift and use Forward SA2, the timing is slightly more lenient this way than having Chun bounce in the same direction.

Left side mid (close to the clock): 2 or 3/10 (in a row, 5...).... The dash timing feels very funky, sometimes I need to press the first towards input at the same time as the last hit of SA2 to get Chun to bounce to the right properly, but you if mistime it too early, you cannot land it = / If you dash sufficiently late, you need to input the Fukiage very fast, but the Chun bounces to the left... from here, the timing for the Kara-Fukiage is very, very tight, this also depends on the timing, sometimes Chun doesn't hit very "deep", so the second Fukiage is fairly easy... (This is by far the most random/difficult version, I'm thinking it has something to do with how many frames I'm holding towards before releasing to neutral on the first dash input...)

Corners: 5-7/10, feels like the exact same timing as the midscreen version that bounces Chun in the same direction. The timing on the Fierce and Short SA2 doesn't seem to make any difference, so you only have to worry about the timing of the Fukiages. If you aren't quite in the corner, you will have to use a Forward SA2, but the Fukiage timings should remain similar.

These figures come from OE though, my monitor is too laggy to get virtually any consistency on FBA. For the tutorial, it took me 3 attempts to land the hardest version, but over 5 minutes to land the slightly easier version... lol

In other news!...
    Someone uploaded this exactly 1 month ago, it appears that they are walking in between the first Fukiage and the second. I must repeat, this ISN'T necessary to do from any position, you can land each version standing perfectly still and without buffering any inputs.
  • DankahDankah 強者 Tsuwamono Rank Makoto Joined: Posts: 467
    So I landed the first ever ”Chun Li double fukiage on stream in Japan” today. I was at Game Newton free play and got it off early in the stream. Unfortunately they do not archive the freeplays because its on USTREAM and would be about 8 hours each week of footage, but hey, more Japanese are believers now.

I have had the most success with the following: a little outside 2p side corner. Normal karakusa ~ (instant timing no screen shift) FP xx MK.Abare ~ instant dash ~(take my hands off the stick and wait for the 3rd strike gods to tell me when the right time to fukiage is) jab fukiage quickly ~ ( Chun falls toward the 1p side) ~ st. short kara jab fukiage as fast as I can.

Does this sound fine? I've landed it on cab probably 15 times, didn't bring my PS3 to Tokyo. I've landed it once from the 1p side with the same criteria but Chun bounced in the opposite direction (back towards 1p side).

I started out delaying my dash but have had much more success with just delaying the fukiage. Any tricks for making it easier? Do you prefer a specific strength of Abare in certain situations? And in your mind what is the easiest possible setup (most leeway) for landing the double?

Finally, as you may know Tominaga is famous for landing his raw abare double fukiage when he is in the corner and reads the opponents jump out when they are waking up "okizeme". Is it possible to do the Chun double when it's a simple a raw abare, knocking her through the air, when only the first, third, and last hit of the super connect with Chun? This is probably impossible to test every single possible situation as the timing and height for the first air hit of Abare can vary, but knowing its theoretically possible would get Tominaga much more interested in learning it.

Please let me know what you think and any extra tips or habits you have in landing the double! I will forward any advice and info to Tominaga when I see him.

Thanks!
    Thanks!
    YESSSSSS...

Yes, that sounds about right, depending upon your distance right outside of the corner, Chun will "naturally" bounce one way or the other (usually it's how you described, Chun bounces left). It's possible to react to such a change, but it can be risky.

Super strengths: Corner = Short. Outside of corner: = Foward. Midscreen Left side = Forward (ALWAYS). Mid Right side = Delay Fierce->RH SA2, if Chun would hit the corner, you will have to use Forward, but be wary of the screen shift.

Ok, the easiest has to be, delay Fierce midscreen when you are facing left, Roundhouse Abare, bounce Chun right. The Roundhouse SA2 from this side ALWAYS (barring her hitting the corner) puts Chun in the easiest possible position, you still have to time the first Fukiage pretty close, but the next Fukiage has soooo much more leeway IMO.

If you use Roundhouse SA2 from the left, it screws shit up, you have to dash late etc... From the right, it's PERFECT.

Yes, I've landed raw and st.Fierce->SA2 only doubles on CPU Chun, the timing feels weird based on where you do it, but I have done so on OE!

I almost exclusively hold the direction of the second Fukiage immediately after the first, then release to neutral, press Short, then d-df+Jab (sometimes double tapped). For the kara, I try to always hit Short with my index and Jab with my middle finger, this also makes it easier to double tap if you feel like it.

YUUUSSS...
    edited February 2013
    This is probably impossible to test every single possible situation as the timing and height for the first air hit of Abare can vary, but knowing its theoretically possible would get Tominaga much more interested in learning it.

I would strongly recommend not attempting this from the left, it is very, VERY dependent upon Chun's height, your distance from the corner, what side you are on and when you start your late dash............... ugh, as is, doing this from the right side wasn't that hard, but starting from the left took me much longer than I care to admit.

Because this doesn't full stun and barely does anymore than the J combo, IMO that is the preferred combo off a raw Abare, unless for some reason Chun doesn't jump and can't block it, then it's the standard timing when you're facing left and a late dash when facing right.

I laughed at the execution error in the last bit so I kept it in.

What I wouldn't give for this to work with Strong Fukiage first... She lands perfectly all the time, but the combo drops before you can hit her with the second...

EDIT: Ok, I was wrong, it can be useful... After a combo into Hayate when Chun's stun is empty, a raw SA2 Tominaga style to wfukiage will stun her, But the J combo won't.

Also, you can in fact, use a Strong Fukiage for the starter, you just need it to hit deeper it seems... Which makes that next Fukiage timing tighter..

Post edited by telesniper on
    edited February 2013
    From japanese player YOU (Remy) on a questionnaire started by boss:

8)Players you currently have your sights set on?
    Tominaga.

I will worship the ground he walks on the day he consistently does Double Fukiage on Chun.
    Until then, I will always shit on him.

Damn I really LOLed when I saw that.
  • Mitri MFMitri MF Joined: Posts: 433
    He's gonna get it at some crucial moment, SBO against Nuki or something. I read it in the guts of a slaughtered lamb. B-)
  • OMG its a duckOMG its a duck Bruh I'm in down bad bruh Joined: Posts: 1,920
    edited February 2013
    Tele, is there any reason any of this stuff would be different on the left or right side? Just execution? Actual differences in game? "Your corner" vs. "their corner" stuff?
    edited February 2013
    Tele, is there any reason any of this stuff would be different on the left or right side? Just execution? Actual differences in game? "Your corner" vs. "their corner" stuff?
    Some characters bounce differently from certain angles of SA2. Chun is one of those characters... So, for instance, hitting her with a Raw RH Abare from the left makes the double impossible, unless you delay your dash after SA2. But from the right side, she will always travel the correct distance needed to bounce her to the right, using a buffered dash to double Fukiage. (For reference, this is why there are "dead zones" with Ibuki's double, because she bounces differently based on the angle SA2 hits...)

If you are using a Forward SA2 midscreen, the requirements are different based on the side you are on... If, when you hit Fierce, the screen "shifts" (which is caused by delaying your Fierce while your stick is neutral) Chun, MUST bounce to the left. This is the reason I do delay Fierce -> RH Super from the right, and delay Fierce -> FWD Super from the left. These inputs gives you added cushion for your timings.

The corner is the same on both sides, you can use Forward or Short (if you're basically touching the corner) SA2 and the combo will naturally be possible with having her bounce away from the corner.
    Post edited by telesniper on