Characters you hate the most?

Grizzly_MooseGrizzly_Moose All you need is lesbians!Joined: Posts: 56
Hey.

So I hate Peacock. Alot. I don't wannna feel like I'm the only one out there who feels this way. Who do you hate?
SSF4 AE: Ibuki 
SF3 OE: Yun, Ryu
SkullGirls: Filia (HP Updo), Cerebella (Merry-go-rilla)
"America Sheds a Tear!"
·

Comments

• Firekid2468Firekid2468 Keep the Flag Flying Joined: Posts: 922
    This will definitely be a productive topic. Yeeeeep.

That said, I hate, hate HATE Double. She's so dumb!
    BB: Makoto, Noel
    MvC3: X-23/Wesker/Strider
    SG: Filia/Squigly/M. Fortune
    RTSD all day, erry day.
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    I don't really hate any character yet in SG.
    I do hate Eddie from GG, though. That character makes me want to pull my hair out.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
  • Grizzly_MooseGrizzly_Moose All you need is lesbians! Joined: Posts: 56
    This will definitely be a productive topic. Yeeeeep.

That said, I hate, hate HATE Double. She's so dumb!

Better than patch threads?
    "America Sheds a Tear!"
    ·
  • MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper Streamonster Joined: Posts: 1,042
    I really don't hate anyone in SG, characters are too "unhateable". I even like the hard to counter tactics, because it is fun trying to come up with creative counters for them.
    New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
    KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
    AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
    ·
  • DudeDude Joined: Posts: 199 ✭✭
    Ms. Fortune and Parasoul give me headaches with their pressure (and subsequent combos).
    ·
  • InxplotchInxplotch Internet wanderer Joined: Posts: 379
    Fighting style: I dislike painwheel. The flight mechanic and the fact she's a somewhat slow heavy hitting character doesn't mesh with my own style too well.

As a character: Maybe cerebella? I dunno, I usually like the "tool for a larger cause" character, but maybe because she is so unquestioning.
    ·
    Fighting style: I dislike painwheel. The flight mechanic and the fact she's a somewhat slow heavy hitting character doesn't mesh with my own style too well.

As a character: Maybe cerebella? I dunno, I usually like the "tool for a larger cause"
    character, but maybe because she is so unquestioning.

Same. Painwheel is slow hitting, has a crap dash, and bad blockbusters imo. She's D tier to me.
    "America Sheds a Tear!"
    ·
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭
    i hate that circus girl and that flying girl and the hair girl and the blobby girl and the catgirl and the tall girl and the short girl and the nurse girl.

i like the girl in the middle though....
    Same. Painwheel is slow hitting, has a crap dash, and bad blockbusters imo. She's D tier to me.

eh? are you even playing the same game as everyone else?
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    ·
  • DRaGZ141DRaGZ141 Joined: Posts: 385
    I hate them all.
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    i like the girl in the middle though....
    Random select is top tier! =O
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • Lazarus_StoneLazarus_Stone Joined: Posts: 14
    Double. Her frame data is such a mess to follow. And once I see the Double-soul pistol shot I know that damn clown car is coming at me.
    ·
  • Uncivilized ElkUncivilized Elk Joined: Posts: 713
    I hate Double and she's my favorite character to use.

I hate Peacock online because my lag is never green, so the Peacocks I play can't play and I can't play against them and the match looks like crap.

I hate PW because I really wanted to use her but she's not my style so I don't.

I hate Cerebella in every way that doesn't relate to gameplay. Vice Versa is okay I guess, but he sucks for being friends with Cerebella, a lot. Why exactly is she the only one who can use him anyway? I see no reason for it whatsoever.
    PSN: Uncivilized_Elk
    ·
    Today was my first day online, and I couldn't find a ranked match. I waited and waited for people to fight in unranked rooms. And in that waiting ghost-town I realized I love all of them, as long as Valentine and I can operate on them with impunity. DLC should bring in Ryu with a blonde wig and replace Double, she's balls.
    ·
    DLC should bring in Ryu with a blonde wig and replace Double, she's balls.

youre talking about ken right?
    ·
  • djunuudjunuu NADIA BUSINESS Joined: Posts: 60
    If we're really talking about hating characters, I hate them all equally. Each character has their own gimmicks that annoy me, even the characters I play. Whether it be the major guesswork from filia, headless fortune + dp, parasoul's long combos, bella's damage output, peacock's zoning, valentine crossup's + resets, painwheel's flight, or double (nuff said). I hate and love them all equally. Just makes me more excited to really see how their styles will change ever so slightly when the patch finally arrives.
    ·
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    Random select is top tier! =O
    Called it.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    ·
  • 0chocolachao00chocolachao0 Your Drunk Roomate Joined: Posts: 160
    Hard to choose a hated character for me, but hmmmm...
    I would have to say Valentine (gameplay-wise) because of her amazing crossups. I keep getting caught in her grabs and those very good Valentines have super long combos that kills me! :x
    I never faced a anyone who used Double , other than CPU, so I have no complaints (yet).
    Is that girl a boy too?
    I play Skullgirls! Have a match with me please!
    Team: Filiawheel
    PSN: ChocolaChao
    ·
  • QETZLQETZL Needs more Salt. Joined: Posts: 492
    I hate Parasoul and Double.

But really, I just hate Girlystyle.
    "I have been experimenting with cock lately." - Girlystyle
    Canada represent! If that's not too much trouble.
    (QETZL : PSN/XBLA)
    ·
  • xXGuymelefXxxXGuymelefXx Joined: Posts: 22
    I think it's a matter of time before Ms. Fortune makes me thow my controller at the Tv
    ·
  • girlystylegirlystyle Only plays Fugazi Joined: Posts: 1,804
    I hate Parasoul and Double.

But really, I just hate Girlystyle.
    34337_403570197967_3569970_n.jpg
    people only pay attention to me because of my vagina awesome penis
    ·
    Bella is climbing my hate-list. My mid-rangey poke bullshit doesn't go over at all with her. However I always laugh when she slaps around Valentine's boobs.
    ·
  • shamash.phishamash.phi ♪ samia dostia ari aditida tori adito madora ♫ Joined: Posts: 48
    I only Hate this character :
    Spoiler:
    Grief Syndrome is a Excellent Game
    ·
  • IllusTreyteIllusTreyte Joined: Posts: 79
    I only Hate this character :
    Spoiler:

when i first saw this it truly made me realize that capcom has made a homeless man the main character of almost all street fighter titles lmao
    "Win with a Grain of Salt. Lose with a Grain of Sugar." - IllusTreyte
    PSN: IllusTreyte / XBLA: IllusTreyte
    UMVC3~ Taskmaster-Varies-Varies / SG~ Nadia and Patricia / Injustice:GAU~ Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Shazaam
    ·
    youre talking about ken right?

He means make ryu look like a girl. Which would be hilarious.
    "America Sheds a Tear!"
    ·
    I think they are all pretty neat :)
    ·
    He means make ryu look like a girl. Which would be hilarious.

i know that i was making a joke.
    ·
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,224
    I hate Squigly, Umbrella, and every other character that isn't in the game yet.
    xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
    Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
    Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
    ·
  • QETZLQETZL Needs more Salt. Joined: Posts: 492
    I hate Bigband so much I pop a rage boner.
    "I have been experimenting with cock lately." - Girlystyle
    Canada represent! If that's not too much trouble.
    (QETZL : PSN/XBLA)
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    I hate the fact that Panzerfaust is going to be voiced by Mike Z and I can't play as him yet.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    ·
  • VothsairVothsair Joined: Posts: 174
    I love double. Honestly all the skullgirls are awesome <3.
    ·
  • shiningnegroshiningnegro Joined: Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭
    I love double. Honestly all the skullgirls are awesome <3.

This is a hate thread get outta here with that love bull$***

I hate Marie because I know she wont be as OP when she is a playable character :(
    Lone Wolf Pack Interactive (New Indie Game Company)
    PSN: OneNappyNinja
    Main Games: TTT2 (Mains - Lily/Bruce) & SSF4:AE2012 (Main - Ibuki)
    SRK Fairy Gym Leader (Wifi) Friend Code: 1693-0954-9411
    ·
  • Onslaught XOnslaught X Fear, actualizes true strength. Joined: Posts: 915
    Probably would have to pick Double or Peacock.

And then sometimes people use them together as a team... *shudders*
    ·
  • MyLifeIsAnRPGMyLifeIsAnRPG The Cerebella Ninja Joined: Posts: 1,073
    Fine with double. Fine with Peacock. Honestly I think I hate ms fortune the most. I play a very reset heavy valentine. However (and I tested this out in training) ms. Fortune can mash qcf pp/kk whenever she has meter and I have to second every reset I attempt. Even worse when she has three meter. She can mash qcb pp and get a teleport out of pressure with her reset insurance. My resets work on every other mashing character but fortune. I can always just not reset when I face fortune but it makes the game less fun for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    ·
    I hate Marie because I know she wont be as OP when she is a playable character :(

I, for one, don't want to be fighting ridiculous-difficulty level Marie's every time I hop online. It'd be like a permanent Gradius-super double, there'd be no way to win ever.
    ·
  • mcpeanutsmcpeanuts Joined: Posts: 287
    Fine with double. Fine with Peacock. Honestly I think I hate ms fortune the most. I play a very reset heavy valentine. However (and I tested this out in training) ms. Fortune can mash qcf pp/kk whenever she has meter and I have to second every reset I attempt. Even worse when she has three meter. She can mash qcb pp and get a teleport out of pressure with her reset insurance. My resets work on every other mashing character but fortune. I can always just not reset when I face fortune but it makes the game less fun for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    If she has less than 3 bars do a cross up reset. They can still super out but at least they have to correctly guess the side.
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    I don't hate anyone but Double irks me when no one else in the game does.

Some of the stuff Painwheel can do makes me laugh though.
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    CANOPY KINGDOM
    The Official Unofficial Skullgirls News Blog Roll Thing
    ·
    no one seems to hate filia...does that mean she is the most balanced character in the game? o.0
    UMVC3~ Taskmaster-Varies-Varies / SG~ Nadia and Patricia / Injustice:GAU~ Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Shazaam
    ·
  • Uncivilized ElkUncivilized Elk Joined: Posts: 713
    I don't hate playing against Double's butt, but I get immensely bored of it after 5 matches.

I think Double has stupid stuff now while I'm playing her, but post-patch I think all my hate will be replaced with hype. Though I wish the level 3 was useful for something more than just a finisher, as no OTG AND reduced damage is poopoo.
    PSN: Uncivilized_Elk
    ·
    no one seems to hate filia...does that mean she is the most balanced character in the game? o.0
    It means that none of the posters had his ass given to him/her by Filia.
    ·
    It means that none of the posters had his ass given to him/her by Filia.

i think the only character i haven't gotten completely owned by is painwheel *crossed fingers*
    ·
    i think the only character i haven't gotten completely owned by is painwheel *crossed fingers*
    lucky you. she's an absolute monster in capable hands.
    ·
  • BNIC CeasyBNIC Ceasy Grabbity Squeeze. Joined: Posts: 29
    alot of filia's tools are soo unsafe, i can't help but feel for her.

Most hated characters ... Blanka & Hulk. Green bastards.
    ·
    lucky you. she's an absolute monster in capable hands.

i've seen some of the stuff she can do by watching some footage of dacidbro and that shit is disgustingly sexy
    ·
    i couldnt believe how many people i heard say they had never fought against double, double/cock, painwheel while i was at evo.

double was on every freakin team back then. im glad its somewhat died down with that damn assist now.
    ·
  • Dime_xDime_x master theorist Joined: Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭
    Some of the stuff Painwheel can do makes me laugh though.

like what? im not arguing as i think the character is BS as well (thats why i main her) but i just wanted to know what irks others about her.

personally what makes me laugh about her is the absurd stupid hilarity of the myriad of on hit mixups shes got… like goddamn.

-dime
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/double & Peacock/x/painwheel. SSF4 AE 2012: Ibuki
    ST: Dee Jay,Vega,Ryu,Zangief,Boxer,Chun,Guile,Sagat
    If you're offended by your own playstyle that doesnt make sense -Pali
    -Dime_x
    ·
    i think painwheel has got a totally BS damage output personally. plus the fact she can reset you ANYWHERE in those combos and start all over. people who complain about bella damage have never fought a good painwheel.
    ·
    i think painwheel has got a totally BS damage output personally. plus the fact she can reset you ANYWHERE in those combos and start all over. people who complain about bella damage have never fought a good painwheel.

now what exactly does "hatred install" do? the only thing ive been able to gather from seeing it used is that it seems to be one of those status effect supers
    ·
    I don't know why people bitch about cerebella's damage. Shes the only grappler in the game. Shes meant to be a damaging character.
    "America Sheds a Tear!"
    ·
    People don't like a zero frame super grab that with 1v3 does like 80% damage, 1v2 does like 70% damage, and 1v1 does like 40%. I guess it's frustrating, on top of how visually damaging the move looks. Her actual normal and super damage isn't that rage-inducing, it's just how quickly a mashed super (that can't be jumped out of like Zangief's in ssf4 I was wrong) can end a match. Lord help you if you don't know to hold up against bella.
    ·
    the only time i am salty about bella is when i get hit by the super online when I was going for a combo i know i can do offline. Parasoul is super suspect to it due to how many links that can be in her combos.

Other then that though, yeah she's fine. keeping her away is generally not a problem, and people probably shouldn't be going for ground based resets against a ratio 1 bella anyway :/
    ·