YIPES IS NOW THE BEST IN THE WORLD @ MARVEL AND HERE'S WHY

NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
·

Comments

• BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    Strange, why do I feel that this needs its own thread and not its own thread? lol
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks MvC2 sucks Joined: Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HERE'S ALSO WHY

yipes_ono_cropped2.jpg
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    ·
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    HERE'S ALSO WHY
    img
    Alright. I'm convinced this needed its own thread.
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
    ·
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX I'm well Aware Joined: Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pringles logo is up as a recent Free Gamerpic on XBOX.

Represent accordingly. Capcom knew the deal:

placeholder..

================
    Gotta expose myself cosplayin' (Parappa, aka Yipes) since I can't just find the image anymore.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I dunno, this came up in the search too, maybe ya'll have to sacrifice 3 AZN women up to the God of Marvel?

Spoiler:
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ·
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid Non-stop Climax! Joined: Posts: 19,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NickGuy you fraud. That's not hard evidence to validate this scientific on why he's the best.

But this is.
    BiCe9.jpg
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yipes is fucking amazing, best product mascot of all time
    Fruit-Stripe-Gum.jpg
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait we talking about RTSD yaps...carry on :coffee:
    TRICK TOOO GEEEEE?
    ·
  • D1_D1_ Joined: Posts: 151
    Great job to Yipes, keep it up broskie.
    Practice Never Makes Perfect, But Perserverance Will Make You A Powerhouse.

Follow me @xD1x
    ·
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of LimeGreenPenis in my stocking. Joined: Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Matt Groenig agrees:

Yipes.jpg
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: JTM | Missing Person | Battle.net: DrSpielgood#1946
    "I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
    "Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both? I can't find the penis. I need to find the penis." --Augustus
    "Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
    Currently 7-4 in SRK Mafia | One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
    MVP of SRK Mafia All-Stars II | Season 1 Best Mafia GM Golden Crust Award Winner
    http://www.jesustoastmafia.com - Where people from SRK go to lynch niggas.
    ·
  • SadQuotesSadQuotes Begging for Thread Joined: Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HqxY
    This is what it feels like.
    ·
  • CUTWESTCUTWEST IMM'A....BAAAAST! Ya' Mirin'? Joined: Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭
    My nigga KFC YIPES!
    ·
  • KaiSingKaiSing (^O_O^) Joined: Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    KaiSing aka KillerKai
    www.twitter.com/eliverling
    ·
  • OniLoverOniLover Joined: Posts: 384 ✭✭
    lol, people hate Fchamp sooo much
    ·
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 21,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HERE'S ALSO WHY

yipes_ono_cropped2.jpg
    I can't tell if Yipes is trying to eat Ono or his Blanka sextoy
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666
    ·
  • Tempa TeeTempa Tee On a next hype Joined: Posts: 301
    553823_119084564902704_1739311928_n.jpg

Bit large but yes.
    TEMPZZZZZZZZZ
    Dun Knoe got the Dun Knoe Gun
    ·
  • Nini HeartNini Heart Red Pill Joined: Posts: 6,609
    Nickguy is choking right now. Can't blame him, i'm choking on the same stuff
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    I ♥ Me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ·
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this thread.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    ·
  • spongejordan123spongejordan123 The Pot Filler Joined: Posts: 87
    553823_119084564902704_1739311928_n.jpg

Bit large but yes.

This is fucking inspiring. Kinda makes ya want to go on a random Yipes meme photoshop trip :)
    ·
  • CHOWZCHOWZ Joined: Posts: 330
  • J.DJ.D Fortune favors the prepared... Joined: Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help to think that Sanford's rant inspired him a bit.
    He played hungrier than ever. It even feels like the whole finals set was a response to Sanford as he is showing people how to beat Chris G.
    Fight For The Future!!
    ·
    That's sick gif. This thread is way better than the infiltration thread because Magneto.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

·
  • Nagato/Kisame1992Nagato/Kisame1992 Dat "dropped combo" feeling Joined: Posts: 667

Bit large but yes.

LOL I posted this on his twitter like a month ago. Not sure if he liked it or not.
    KOF13 characters I play: Kim/Andy/Iori/Ex Iori/Joe/Shen/Ex Kyo/Hwa/Kyo/K/Ralf/Mature and the list goes on.
    ·
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    Gayme is ASS but Yipes is GODLIKE
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
    ·
  • Tempa TeeTempa Tee On a next hype Joined: Posts: 301
    LOL I posted this on his twitter like a month ago. Not sure if he liked it or not.
    There was a huge hype train when this was made. Alex Jebailey posted it on his facebook and twitter and it was mentioned on Big Two by Spooky.
    It was actually made by someone on SRK using another guy's avatar as the face.
    TEMPZZZZZZZZZ
    Dun Knoe got the Dun Knoe Gun
    ·
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid Non-stop Climax! Joined: Posts: 19,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
    ·
  • MaximilianoMaximiliano Affinity Joined: Posts: 604 ✭✭
  • toastedsubtoastedsub zzzz Joined: Posts: 196
    ab4wn.jpg
    THE CHAMP IS HERE
    zzzzzzzzz
    ·
  • DragoombaDragoomba Skrull is too broken. Joined: Posts: 798
    This is the best thread on SRK.
    ·
  • scuddmanscuddman Joined: Posts: 152
    F Champ is still the heavyweight title holder until Yipes knocks him out. Last time I watched the two of them play, Yipes got bodied pretty hard.
    EC
    ·
    F Champ is still the heavyweight title holder until Yipes knocks him out. Last time I watched the two of them play, Yipes got bodied pretty hard.

That was Crisis Yipes. Post Crisis Yipes will even that shit up.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

·
  • MorphiendMorphiend Your game is pretty good: Joined: Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭
    Correction: best thread on the internet
    ·
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE CHAMP IS HERE

I lol'd.
    Strider still sucks.
    ·
  • Din0Din0 Retired Joined: Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭✭
    This is definitely deserving of its own thread
    Magneto/Doom/Dante | Magneto/Doom/Phoenix | Magneto/Morrigan/Doom
    PSN: davidyes
    ·
  • SadQuotesSadQuotes Begging for Thread Joined: Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a Yipes Face on TwitchTV now?
    This is what it feels like.
    ·
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnus Trifecta

Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
    ·
  • The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this Yipes hype will make his choke at Season's Beating all the better
    e28.png
    ·
  • azprocazproc ^ loves dem Jingle Bells Joined: Posts: 2,789
    posting on this wall because it's cool.

Oh yeah, and Yipes.
    t9TEZ.png
    Sometimes I open SRK and am forced to say: notto disu shitto agen
    I actually don't play Marvel.
    ·
  • TheFragileTheFragile :3 Joined: Posts: 96
    He played hungrier than ever. It even feels like the whole finals set was a response to Sanford as he is showing people how to beat Chris G.

This.

I thought Viscant said that Yipes sandbagged and hid a lot of his technology in the FT10 or whatever that they played since it was close to EVO. Not taking anything away from FChamp, because I'm sure he's very capable of winning a FT10 vs Yipes.

Also, all of these images are golden. I'm so glad Yipes won.
    C. Viper :]
    XBL & GFWL: TheFragileSlip
    PSN: TheFragileSky
    ·
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Quantum Theorist. Liquid Dubstep Energy Joined: Posts: 33,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris Matrix did say that no one has ever beaten Yipes in a really long casual set so if he's that capable of being that consistent over time we'll have to see. It's just in a game like Marvel 3 it will be difficult (just like it was in Marvel 2) for him to stay on top of every event.

As more people get hungry he will have to work harder to not get thrown off early. He has shown for sure that it's tough to be consistent in this game with only one team or at the very least switch out one character on their team for another.
    Ready for first KI at Evo 2k14 SRK'S DAY ONE XBOX ONE/KILLER INSTINCT OWNERS: DevilJin01(GLACIUS, FULGORE, SADIRA maybe Orchid), Purbeast, Koop, Rcaido, FlyingVe, Eiroheart, Onyx, Mayonaka, Lulipe, iluspook, Ultimaotaku, Rekano, Churrasco, DIEK STIEKEM ------- XBL: TheoryJin PSN: PervyJin01
    ·
  • The DukeThe Duke Joined: Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yipes said Champ lost their best of 30(?) with his Dorm team vs his Dante one like 20-9 or something but won with his Phoenix one in a closer set. I believe they talked about it in their smack talk right before their set when Japan was over pre-EVO.

No one should be on top if the field is solid; one dominate guy is pretty rare. Japan gets a new winner every event in their games and it's no issue.
    ·
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Magnudisto... BLAAAAAAAST Joined: Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember what we used to say?

RQQdw.png
    "I think the game should punch you in the face every time you pick Nova." -ShadyK
    ·
  • Nagato/Kisame1992Nagato/Kisame1992 Dat "dropped combo" feeling Joined: Posts: 667
    This is the best thread ever.
    KOF13 characters I play: Kim/Andy/Iori/Ex Iori/Joe/Shen/Ex Kyo/Hwa/Kyo/K/Ralf/Mature and the list goes on.
    ·
  • toastedsubtoastedsub zzzz Joined: Posts: 196
    thats beautiful man
    zzzzzzzzz
    ·
    yipeneto-1.gif
    I knew I loved you
    ·
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat fanatiq and fchamp fisting!!!!
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
    ·
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of LimeGreenPenis in my stocking. Joined: Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this Yipes hype will make his choke at Season's Beating all the better
    I call BS.

i1yj8CLpa05v1.png

Yipes was GDLK in the silent film era, how you gonna mess with that?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: JTM | Missing Person | Battle.net: DrSpielgood#1946
    "Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both? I can't find the penis. I need to find the penis." --Augustus
    Currently 7-4 in SRK Mafia | One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
    MVP of SRK Mafia All-Stars II | Season 1 Best Mafia GM Golden Crust Award Winner
    ·
    ignore him, hes a weeaboo :coffee:
    ·
    ignore him, hes a weeaboo :coffee:
    Nah, I just needed a target for Yipes Chaplin.
    ·
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spooky been saying for a while he thinks that Yipes is the best player on the east coast in terms of skill.
    SFxT - Ryu / Nina
    SFIV - Guile , Honda
    TTT2 - Nina / Ganryu
    Injustice - Green Arrow
    ·
  • DodekaDodeka Centurion Joined: Posts: 989
    lol, your talking about this video? Maybe so:
    Worldmind Inc.
    ·