The Future of SFxT

Comments

• TwistedPruneTwistedPrune Joined: Posts: 114
    Guys I know DPs can be baited. I've played games with invincible moves before. It's just usually in those games you don't have to bait all the time because attacking can't randomly cost you half your life.

It's the damage on hit that's a problem, and would still be a problem even if they were universally unsafe. It's just like SF4, except worse in a way since the threat isn't limited to when they have ultra stocked, but any time they have one bar. (Which is always!) They just need to tweak the scaling so the damage you get off a DP is significantly less than what you get for punishing one.

And I'm not syaing DP-tag is a reason to stop playing the game, after all we put with vanilla SF4 for 18 months and it had the same problem. (inb4 tataki rage.) I don't really understand how capcom made the same mistake again.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,881
    DP tag cancel is not as godlike as a lot of people (like the haters) make it seem to be. .

Quoted for truth.

It's like any DP, you bait it, you block it, you punish. If anything tag cancelling isn't as good as FADC off a DP as you risk both characters being damaged on punish, and whichever character you tag in loses the grey life they were recovering.

People that criticize stupid stuff like this really need to play the game before they make these kind of assertions. Yes you get more damage off it, providing you can land the links, but one bar in SFxT is a huge deal as a Super takes two and there is no Ultra meter. It's also a bigger punish if it fails.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    If the dp hits it hits. The most you can do is block it at that point and it beats it. You have to make reads that hint to habits your opponent likes to do. If they like to dp then that's something you keep in mind when playing them. I play ken lili and the only person who complained about was my friend will08 and he adjusted to me and dping is a risk now for me because he has options to blow it up.
    JOIN THE LILI ARMY! FOFOFOFOFOFOFO!
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    2012; Majors Gone to: Winter Brawl, Civil War 4, Capcom 25th Anniversary NYC
    Lili Reset Guide & Video Guide by yours truly JKF
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,351
    I honestly laugh every time I hear people bitch about little subtles details on the game. *Jaha nerd voice tone* " The music on this game sucks, there's no classic character themes. I hate the english voices. boo hoo"

It's funny the amount of shit people try to find on their own biased minds to say this game sucks. Let me fill you obssesive geeks on a little secret. The VS. Series have never featured character themes for the most part. SFIV had themes because it was a Street Fighter game and also a tribute to the resurgence of a beloved franchise.

Marvel 2 had some of the worst music ever created for a fighting game. Yet it didnt keep it from being one of the best fighting games in history. (Yeah, I went there. Come at me bro.) The music on SFxT is actually pretty enjoyable.

So Please don't look into such trivial stuff to say why this game sucks. I still think has have said the majority of the FGC doesn't understand this game at all. I doubt 80% of the haters have a remote idea how this game is supposed to be played ideally. It's engraved in our human nature to hate or dislike what we can not understand. That's how lots of issues in the history of mankind have happened if you think about it.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I guess it's that time again, for us to all go to bed, because the level of tech the musicians had when playing those pieces were literally above and beyond every single piece of Jazz you have heard in any game since then (sadly yes, even skullgirls).

The music standalone was beyond godlike and whoever did the composition and performance deserves awards for forwarding video game music,
    Fighting game wise, they were still better than anything before or after it.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • TwistedPruneTwistedPrune Joined: Posts: 114
    If the dp hits it hits. The most you can do is block it at that point

o_O
  • ShogunFlowShogunFlow Stream Warrior Joined: Posts: 801
    I bought SFxT at midnight with a bunch of friends. Some of them bought the game too. We went and played it for a few hours that night at a friends house. The next day I returned my unopened copy of the game. Sometimes when I go to homeboys house to play fighters, he wants to play SFxT, and while I will play just to be a good sport, I really hate the game and have no fun playing it at all as much as I try to enjoy it. Even when they brought in 'new' characters [that were already on the disc] including my favorite, Sakura, I was not having fun playing the game.

It has nothing to do with not being good at the game as I'm pretty decent with Blanka, Sakura, Elena and Ken. When I play the game, I have no desire to get better at it because I'm not having fun. I can lose 100 times in a row to a great Marvel player, but I would probably have more fun with that than with playing SFxT.

When vanilla Marvel came out, I wasn't in love with it, but it just took me a second to take it for what it was instead of trying to play MvC2 and eventually I got the hang of it. When Ultimate came out and we bought it at midnight, I remember being so anxious to go get in the lab and improve my combos, movement etc. I don't get that feeling one bit with SFxT when I play it.

I do understand why people wouldn't like UMvC3, but I REALLY don't understand why people don't like SF4. SF4 is the best fighter out right now, especially AE and how balanced it is[in my opinion of course].

Why do you SFxT people like the game? What is it about the game that you enjoy? What makes you want to keep playing the game?

The bottom line is that we all like different things, but it seems as if alot of people dislike SFxT and dont wanna play it whereas people say that hate Marvel yet they continue to play it for some odd reason.
    Jay Illestrate - Regular Cat Records - Psychedelic Hip Hop Music
    [SSF2T] Chun
    [VSav] Morrigan/Bishamon
    [MvC2] MSP
    [UMvC3] Morrigan/Storm/Akuma
    [SFV] Karin/Cammy/Laura
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,706
    but I REALLY don't understand why people don't like SF4. SF4 is the best fighter out right now, especially AE and how balanced it is[in my opinion of course].
    When you say "it's the best fighter out right now" it means you think it's better than any other game in the genre that came out until now. So allow me to assume you don't know a lot of games in the genre very well.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    There's wholly separate tangents about this game: the actual fighting mechanics and graphics of what you get on the disc you buy, then the rest of the game via DLC, and then the even bigger dilemma of people buying gems to fight and beat people (more easily) who haven't. Regardless of just how good and cool SFxT is to play, the game became infamous very quickly for the last two issues mentioned above. When I buy costume packs for Pai or Chun in SF4 or VF5, it is transparent and relatively reasonable (even though, not so many years ago, you would simply unlock outfits and other extras by playing the game inside out). In both of these games, and most others until SFxT, you play-to-win by leaning and practising, not just firing more money at the game. I remember the uproar with Soul Calibur 3 adopting all these RPG style elements, but even that came 'unlocked' with the disc you initially paid for.
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
  • D_DollarsD_Dollars the BASED ken Joined: Posts: 1,655
    THERE IS a faster and more offensive game in SFxT.

You just dropped the game before getting to that level of play. Get on Jibbo's stream and try to survive 30 seconds then tell me this game is slow, boring and defensive.
    slow ass walkspeeds, shit ton of wake up options, shit throws, yet this game is so fast and offensive? right, thats why timeouts happen 90% of the time in tournaments or those precious ssf4 evo videos. man, i love how bias this community ( lol ) is for this game.

this game is one of the most defensive fighters to date. how does a game with just about non-existent oki, frame trap game, 7 frame throws, 1 bar fadc is more offensive? i'm not seeing it, so explain.
    ssf4 ae:ken aka da based ken
    P4U:mitsuru aka da based mitsuru
  • Taz ObiTaz Obi Joined: Posts: 368
    well then i guess your version of content is different than mine, because all those extra modes are worthless to me. So as far as time attack, gallery, or survival fighting the CPU, i really havnt missed those because the CPU has always been pretty easy to beat.

Content for me primarily deals with characters and multiplayer modes. Why? because those are the ones that by my observation.... everyone primarily deals with. So adding a barrel busting mode, brick wall breaking mode, or car destroying mode doesnt really add content to the game for me. I guess for you it does. Maybe i should have worded it as content that matters.... but then if it matters to you then i probably would have gotten the same response.

Huh, I don't recall mentioning Time attack, survival and car smashing etc. Those modes suck and everyone knows it
    But I cannot lie I do enjoy gallery modes like how in sfiv you could unlock concept art etc and watch your favourite character opinings and endings, it gave me something to work to. I (and I'm sure other people) would have really liked a MK9 like story mode in this game. I also like how in Tekken and Soul Calibur you can unlock different costumes, and customize your characters clothing. And how in MK9 you can complete arcade mode and do the fun challenge tower to unlock more content like costumes etc. For me this is worthwhile extra content beyond your usual multiplayer modes and online. Heck soul calibur V has all of this stuff and it's online is miles better than sfxtk's
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,933
    slow ass walkspeeds, shit ton of wake up options, shit throws, yet this game is so fast and offensive? right, thats why timeouts happen 90% of the time in tournaments or those precious ssf4 evo videos. man, i love how bias this community ( lol ) is for this game.

this game is one of the most defensive fighters to date. how does a game with just about non-existent oki, frame trap game, 7 frame throws, 1 bar fadc is more offensive? i'm not seeing it, so explain.

Walk speeds have been improved for nearly all characters from ssf4.

I like slow grabs, you work more and in different ways to open people up now, and counter hits/smart pressure becomes more important than a herp derp frame 3 move

Oki exists if you know what you are doing. OS not so much... or aren't as effective

and ssf4evo is a fraudulent uploader. No one should watch his shit unless they are well-known players. He uploads matches of people he has grudges against as well and assumes high bp=good player.

I once told him that he is uploading bad ps3 ssf4 matches because he think just because you have lots of pp or bp you're auto-pro. His ssf4 ps3 players were mostly trash, dropping combos (its ps3) and not doing anything special. He got upset, bought a xbox and uploaded one of the most blatantly laggy rollbacking like a b*tch match of me teaming with my friend Brolylegs and put it in one of his vids.

I recently called his ass out with a video response, he didn't accept ofc, but here are the vid responses anyways:

This is me playing the same player he posted me and broly losing to alone in a good connection. I'm pretty much doing training mode practice on round 2 and 3 the guy is so bad.

and here was a match of me with broly that wasn't a lagstorm yet he rather put a match that had so much rollback im blatantly dropping super and doing stuff like blocked magic into launcher. Broly couldn't really block either and it was disrespect to him as well which bothered me. :/

its funny his most recent video now says "there is lag, keep this in mind" (sic)

ssf4evo:

Another batch of endless matches that happened on August 29th, streamed by KS JiBbo. Matches featuring Wolfkrone, KS JiBbo, Ryan Hunter, WhiteTowerMVP, and others. Some of the matches were laggy, so take that into consideration when you come across when you watch these matches

lol....and scrubhubs all over him. Only about 10% of the players he uploads are actually good. Like I said he thinks high bp=skillz. And many people have posted comments like "why do you only upload replays of me losing?" (he probly removed them, but apparently I wasn't the first one he PMS'd over) He has his own agenda, and makes the game look bad with his mostly mediocre players.
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,549
    yeah i don't watch any of ssf4evo's SFxT stuff.. even Mike Ross in week1 did more interesting things than in most of his replays
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
    slow ass walkspeeds,
    Wrong
    shit ton of wake up options,
    Good, lol vortex gets old.
    shit throws
    People get thrown all the time? Throws are an essential and viable part of the game, I'm not seeing the problem here.
    thats why timeouts happen 90% of the time in tournaments
    Actually, they don't, the fact you can lose half your life bar from a single jump in quite easily makes this argument especially retarded but I doubt you've watched anything recently
    man, i love how bias this community ( lol ) is for this game.
    Yeah I know, it sucks, we constantly get ignorant assholes like you coming into threads spreading misinformation
    1. Oki? Learn to OS and punish rolls.
    2. SFxT has hundreds of counter - hit set ups
    3. Which work in the system
    4. 1 bar in SFxT is more than 1 bar in SFIV, a Super costs 2 bars in this game, not 4, and there is no Ultra meter to fall back on. Tag cancels are not FADC either, you lose the grey life of whoever you bring in and you risk getting both characters hit on block.

You treat this game like SFIV, and make all these baseless assumptions as if it is SFIV because time and time again you prove you know NOTHING about this game. Please stop posting.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,197
    The ironic thing is skull girls, in all of its obvious "please patch me" flaws, was still at evo.
    Lol, the game was not at evo, at least not officially, it was a side tournament organized by the sg players, not the evo staff
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,858 mod
    When you say "it's the best fighter out right now" it means you think it's better than any other game in the genre that came out until now. So allow me to assume you don't know a lot of games in the genre very well.

I don't like SFIV because it's overly fair in all the wrong places and keeps the game rather boring. Then most of the actual offense revolves landing a hard knockdown into a safe jump. It's like Super Turbo and 3S combined in a really watered down game.

Lol, the game was not at evo, at least not officially, it was a side tournament organized by the sg players, not the evo staff

The SG players also whined a lot less despite it being a side game.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• RamRamStylesRamRamStyles Joined: Posts: 205
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

I guess it's that time again, for us to all go to bed, because the level of tech the musicians had when playing those pieces were literally above and beyond every single piece of Jazz you have heard in any game since then (sadly yes, even skullgirls).

The music standalone was beyond godlike and whoever did the composition and performance deserves awards for forwarding video game music,
    Fighting game wise, they were still better than anything before or after it.
    Know where else I found music like Marvel 2s?

In an elevator.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,998
    Wrong

People get thrown all the time? Throws are an essential and viable part of the game, I'm not seeing the problem here.
    On that note, I really gotta throw people more often. All of this talk about how throws are ass in this game have made me stop using them completely, which is a recipe for disaster.
  • Maverick Hunter XMaverick Hunter X Great risks, as well as endless possibilities Joined: Posts: 602
    90% of the time in tournaments or those precious ssf4 evo videos.

I don't know where the 90% timeouts came from, but it made me curious so I looked into my online match records. So far here's what I got:

3 perfect wins
    190 normal wins
    1 near death win
    2 pandora wins
    48 super art wins
    13 cross art wins
    11 cheap wins
    29 time over wins

That will be a total of 297 wins. Now 29 is 9% of 297. Where did you get that 90% data, or is it a typo? I understand you mentioned the word "tournaments" and "ssf4evo videos". I suppose you're able to gather data or did you just pull that 90% time out win statistic from your ass?

Maybe people here should show their player data as well so we could find out how saturated time over wins here?

One more thing, I never consider the timeout wins as a problem. It may be boring to the spectators, but a win is a win. Although Pandora's time constraint might be an issue.
    As far as the music argument...every Marvel based game other than MVC2 had character themes. Xmen COTA all the way up to MVC1 had character themes. Only MVC2 didn't do themes because there was 56 fucking characters and they had really short development times with not as much tools as they have now. CVS1 and 2 were in the same boat as MVC2. Short ass development times with limited tools so only a few character themes.

MVC2's music was alright but people originally didn't like it when the game released because it didn't really fit the theme of the characters or the hectic gameplay. That's why for a lot of MVC2 tournaments people edited their own music into the game on a bootleg disc.

Skullgirls music beats the pants off MVC2's music pretty free while fitting the characters and the theme more correctly.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192

3 perfect wins
    190 normal wins
    1 near death win
    2 pandora wins
    48 super art wins
    13 cross art wins
    11 cheap wins
    29 time over wins

Totally forgot about that you can check that:
    61 perfect wins
    2147 normal wins
    0 Double K.Os (<-- Lol)
    53 near death wins
    2 Cross assault
    2 pandora wins
    142 super art wins
    73 cross art wins
    24 cheap wins
    350 time over wins

You should spent more time in the game than you do in the Forum, I should the opposite because I still suck after so much time
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,706
    I don't know where the 90% timeouts came from, but it made me curious so I looked into my online match records. So far here's what I got:

3 perfect wins
    190 normal wins
    1 near death win
    2 pandora wins
    48 super art wins
    13 cross art wins
    11 cheap wins
    29 time over wins
    I'd guess half of all the other wins are from an opponent being forced to play riskier than he'd normally play when 40 seconds left on the clock.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • Maverick Hunter XMaverick Hunter X Great risks, as well as endless possibilities Joined: Posts: 602
    Totally forgot about that you can check that:
    You should spent more time in the game than you do in the Forum, I should the opposite because I still suck after so much time

That's 12% time over wins, and man can't believe I haven't been playing that much. :D o_O

Yeah, I should be playing more of this game, but I'm having a hard time looking for opponents on the PC even when I set the settings to "Any," not to mention that I don't have whole time to play the game due to work and other stuff (and the fact that there are days that I keep on getting kicked out of GFWL for some reason). There are times that I finish arcade mode without even getting a challenge online. :(

I spend a lot of time in the training room though to keep my execution in check. :D

The reason why I go to the forums more is to learn some new techniques for my team especially that I'm now C+ I'll need to find other ways to improve my game or else I'll just end up losing matches against more experienced players.
    I'd guess half of all the other wins are from an opponent being forced to play riskier than he'd normally play when 40 seconds left on the clock.

Probably yes, though usually players turtle it out if they have the life lead. I usually go for a knockout win if possible even with a life lead, for the opponent will still have a chance to win as long as he's still standing.

One more thing, I've watched this episode of Maximilian's Online Warrior and so far there has been a grand total of one timeout win over the course of this video.

• VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,572
    Where did you learn that Sony and Microsoft charge extra fees to publishers to keep data on their servers? from an economic standpoint it makes sense it was on the disc if that was the case. Sucks it is not seen as morally acceptable, but as I have said this method has a negative stigma attached to it. :S I am asking out of curiosity. :eek:
    i read an article somewhere (dont remember if it was linked on the front of EH or SRK or just in a post). I just remember something about sony charging by a percentage of DLC saying that some DLC over a certain threshold has to be charged, and that both MS and Sony charge both to host the content and they get a portion of the sales. And on top of that MS charges to even test the content (i think that part was mentioned by Sven)
    snip
    84 Perfects
    1667 Normals
    0 Double KO
    26 Near death
    0 Pandora
    117 Super Art
    22 Cross Art
    44 Cheap
    268 Time outs

total wins is 988 so 27% for me but I play Vega, who struggles to open up solid blocking opponents, Gief and Hugo, whom everyone spends 99 sec running away from. So my numbers may be skewed a bit for time outs. Particularly considering how many times people run away from me when I have the life lead.
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
  • KitL19KitL19 Joined: Posts: 1,651
    I honestly laugh every time I hear people bitch about little subtles details on the game. *Jaha nerd voice tone* " The music on this game sucks, there's no classic character themes. I hate the english voices. boo hoo"...

Wowww. Was this directed at me? Because if it was I know you guys are bitter about everything said about this game, whether it's good, bad or constructively critical. It's SFxT so I expected memorable themes to be in the game from both franchises, even remixes are fine. Does them not being in the game hamper my fun factor? No. But what does annoy me is sitting through stages like pitstop 109 and hearing the 2nd round theme or that jurassic park stage in general. But I do enjoy the game for the most part.

Honestly it's mind boggling to think how much biased shit people try to say to defend this game lol. Honestly once again I enjoy the game I just wanted to see how fun it was to be spiteful on a forum (turns out it's not very fun). But when aren't people showing some form of bias lol? I may not like MvC3 but I like a lot of the character themes (ie. remix of sad but true). I loved MvC2 music as well, helps me chill when I have to pull all nighters on college projects. People like different aspects of the game and have varying degrees of appreciation for them.

"Most VS games don't have character themes" - then have official team themes? lol

Also I'm not sure about the rest of these people but I picked my team purely off of who ever said Juri's name while tagging out; 10 switches out each character, Ibuki took 7. I enjoy mah subtle details 0_0.

Anyways onto a real complaint...Wtf is up with Zangief and Hugo super armor on their charge moves? Shit is dumb. I understand don't let them come at you on their terms, but why does it work against supers? I had a replay of evo moment 37 happen playing Chun Li vs Hugo. I guess now I know better than to do that now, but that is still displeasing as hell.
  • Juri_kills_friend!Juri_kills_friend! Leader of the Lili Army Joined: Posts: 2,032
    As far as the music argument...every Marvel based game other than MVC2 had character themes. Xmen COTA all the way up to MVC1 had character themes. Only MVC2 didn't do themes because there was 56 fucking characters and they had really short development times with not as much tools as they have now. CVS1 and 2 were in the same boat as MVC2. Short ass development times with limited tools so only a few character themes.

MVC2's music was alright but people originally didn't like it when the game released because it didn't really fit the theme of the characters or the hectic gameplay. That's why for a lot of MVC2 tournaments people edited their own music into the game on a bootleg disc.

Skullgirls music beats the pants off MVC2's music pretty free while fitting the characters and the theme more correctly.
    xmen vs street fighter soundtrack nough said...ryu's theme in that game is the best iteration. <3
    JOIN THE LILI ARMY! FOFOFOFOFOFOFO!
    SFXTekken: Ken x Lili (Money Inc) and maybe juri and sakura, and rolento, and maybe nina too!
    2012; Majors Gone to: Winter Brawl, Civil War 4, Capcom 25th Anniversary NYC
    Lili Reset Guide & Video Guide by yours truly JKF

In your opinion, right, subjectively, right?

Because the second we get into the complexity and showing of skill, MVC2 beats it.

It may sound better in your head, hell, the Seatbelts sound better than Charles Mingus to me, but god knows the Seatbelts aren't capable of half the shit Mingus did.
  • SchuhuSchuhu :xoxo:? Joined: Posts: 192
    0 Double KO

....does anyone know what the colour&symbol of the double K.O is? And fuck you auto correct, that u is fine right there!
    In your opinion, right, subjectively, right?

It's music we're talking about...so yes.

• VegamanVegaman Soak in your own blood! Joined: Posts: 3,572
    Anyways onto a real complaint...Wtf is up with Zangief and Hugo super armor on their charge moves? Shit is dumb. I understand don't let them come at you on their terms, but why does it work against supers? I had a replay of evo moment 37 happen playing Chun Li vs Hugo. I guess now I know better than to do that now, but that is still displeasing as hell.

as a hugo/gief team player i can see how those moves are a bit OP, but they really need them unless they got something else. And Geif's running bear grab is virtually useless without it. Hugo either needs lariat as is or vastly increased grab range. chain combos beat both absorb moves though.
    "Nothing cheaper than something free."
    "You must wait at least 28623 seconds before performing this action."
    Jun 16, 2011 -- 12:28PM, DarthEnderX wrote:
    Makoto is about to have the best day ever.
    It's music we're talking about...so yes.
    Well, I don't want to get too off topic...So this will be the last post about this.

I don't consider "complex" music the best music, but if we're gonna talk about a showing of skill, precise and complex arrangements are what I find cool.
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,827
    9%
    12%
    12%

Perfects 78, 54
    Normal 1115, 1606
    DKO 0, 0
    Near 5, 20
    Super 35, 58
    Cross 16, 12
    Cheap 17, 30
    TO 115, 224
    Total 1381, 2004
    % TO 8.33, 11.18
    Combined 10% time out rate

Interesting seeing the results. First account is my 'troll' ranked account which I started using very recently (2 months). I guess there are more time outs on my main account since I learnt the game on it.

@kojibeoulve > i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time!
  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,850
    Now we are keeping track of time outs???? What will people think of next lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This rules all the music in everything FG related.

FGs need more pop music, and less wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ....does anyone know what the colour&symbol of the double K.O is? =

Not off the top of my head but I've done it before screwing about in arcade mode.

I've actually got a few drawn games in SFIV before where we've both took a round from each other and then had a double k.o in the final one.
  • YungKratosYungKratos My mom's a Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 631
    SFXT players cant afford to make it to tournaments because they spend all their money on Gem's.
    Check out AoF Dojo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AOFDojo
    "Integrating the Fighting Game Community and Education one Mashed uppercut at a time
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,709
    SFXT players cant afford to make it to tournaments because they spend all their money on Gem's.
    Poor troll, you guys used to be good....sorry, I mean bad. Is my eNglish?>

Gems+Travel Cost>Too Much>Dead Scene?No Jobs/R/U/Confused?++++EQUALS, My English.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • YungKratosYungKratos My mom's a Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 631
    Gems+Travel Cost>Too Much>Dead Scene?No Jobs/R/U/Confused?++++EQUALS, My English.

This is the future of SFXT the formula for it is right here all your prayers have been answered hit the lights on your way out /thread
    Check out AoF Dojo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AOFDojo
    "Integrating the Fighting Game Community and Education one Mashed uppercut at a time
    This is the future of SFXT the formula for it is right here all your prayers have been answered hit the lights on your way out /thread
    You didn't answer my question, can't you?
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,296 mod
    Don't feed the troll.
    Sorry. You know how it is with this kind of 'discussion'.