UFGT9: Guts! - Chicago, IL
Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9
Hotel reservations - http://t.co/eWsOACN7
Full event information and announcement stream - http://ufgt.us/
Join us from May 24th to 26th of 2013 in Chicago, IL for the most inclusive tournament experience on the planet: Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9! While the previous installments were huge successes, we still have changes in store UFGT9, including an all new venue.
New Venue: Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments or tweet @KeitsSRK on twitter. Or, visit our thread on SRK.
- 15,300 sq/ft ballroom (up from a total of 6,000 sq/ft last year). This massive space will give you all the room you need to game with your friends, compete in our tournaments, or relax in the fun and games area.
- Welcome to Chicago. Our venue is only one stop on the CTA Blue Line train from the O’Hare International Airport. Getting to us has never been easier or cheaper. If you are willing to walk a half mile from the CTA station to the hotel, it will only cost you $2.25 to ride the train. Additionally, the Blue Line train leads right into the heart of Chicago proper. If you want to be a tourist for a day or two, you are certain to love our new location.
- Rooms are available at the special group rate of $79.99/night, only $10 more than in Northbrook. UFGT remains one of the cheapest tournament events you can attend.
- Parking will be completely free for any guest staying overnight for UFGT9, and will be discounted to $10/day for everyone else attending.
- The Crowne will offer a cash concession booth where you can get reasonably priced food and drink. No outside food or drink is allowed, but there are plenty of nearby places to eat just a short walk away.
Visit OneTrueGame.com for information on DIVEKICK, Tunnel, and future projects.